[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The atmosphere in this is so nice It's like I can feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: air01-1.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
air01-1.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
The atmosphere in this is so nice

It's like I can feel the sea breeze on my face while I watch it
>>
All I can see are the eyes. It's like the rest of the picture doesn't even exist. Amazing.
>>
I didn't really like it. I think I would've preferred a story just dealing with Misuzu's relationship with her mother and other people, or a show just in the medieval setting, but not both of them mixed together into some weird hodgepodge.
>>
I liked Kanon better.
>>
>>159559035

The show was too short, made all the arcs feel rushed.
>>
>>159559035
Agreed. Air is a great example of why short or unfocused VN adaptations are a mistake.
>>
>>159559466
>>159559372

Isn't this the case with everything from Key
>>
>>159559548
Clannaids wasn't too bad since they had 50 episodes, but otherwise yeah.
>>
>>159559574
>>159559548

Kanon managed it a bit better, especially with Makoto and Ayu. Clannad really had all the time to work with, maybe to their detriment because the first half of After Story could have been trimmed.
>>
>>159559643
After Story was actually cut down a bit from what's in the game. It didn't deal with the shit about Sanae's school, or Akio and the bus hijacker. If you mean the first 8 episodes, though, those were just other routes from the game. Episode 9 wraps Nagisa's route and the adaptation of After Story doesn't start until episode 10.
>>
>watch
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.