[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's unable to empathize with Ueno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499545314395.png (232KB, 346x397px) Image search: [Google]
1499545314395.png
232KB, 346x397px
>he's unable to empathize with Ueno
>>
>>159557021
She was completely right. She's an outward manifestation of Shouko's mother's desires for a normal life for her daughter. Probably why they hate each other so much. One does what the other knows is necessary but cannot bring themselves to do.
>>
LIke I kinda get where she's coming from. Shoko whether she meant to or not, was manipulative as fuck. She was using her disabilty to her advantage, and used people like Ueno.

Once eveyone realizes this (Shoko included) it's time to grow up. This is what everyone else does except Uneo. She's too busy being cock hungry to grow the fuck up and make nice.

But that aside. Where the fuck did eyebrows come from? His character was just thrown at us so pointlessly. He never felt in place.
>>
File: shouko432524.png (184KB, 316x494px) Image search: [Google]
shouko432524.png
184KB, 316x494px
>>159557268
>Shoko whether she meant to or not, was manipulative as fuck. She was using her disabilty to her advantage
>being deaf is an advantage in a hearing society
What?
>>
>>159557318
Insofar as more people would sympathize with her because of her disability.
>>
>empathize with a psycho
>>
>>159557021
I dont need to empathize with someone who failed to empathize with everybody else.
>>
>>159557268
>trying her best to fit in
>manipulative
>>
>>159557021
>Putting my dick into Ueno
Let's talk about real issues.
>>
File: 3963.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3963.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
Ueno had no point at all, She was plain wrong and EVEN then she kept carrying on this barbaric act of bullying a deaf girl.

Kawai is just as bad but least didn't get physical with Shoko.
>>
>>159559712
she wasn't mean to Shoko because she was deaf. She was mean to her because Shoko refused to see eye to eye with any of the other characters. She kept pushing ahead without trying to understand anyone else. It was pitiful, yes, but it was autistic af. Low self esteem might be cute in anime but irl just blaming yourself and never try anything else to fix it is pretty annoying.
>>
Ueno is just a sore cunt that got luckily away with her bitterness
>>
>>159560692
She had been bullied a lot desu. I think it would be quite easy blaming oneself after that trauma
>>
>>159557268
I really hated that guys guts. seriously wanted to kill him if i ever met a guy like him irl
>>
The thing is, Ueno is fundamentally right but attacked the wrong target, and Shouko paid for the decisions of adults.
Which is something that a lot of people and characters in the movie didn't seem to realize. Kawai and Ueno, the villains, may be cunts and bad, but Ishida and Shoukos's mum are completely fucked up individuals and no one in their world seem to have noticed it.

I mean, they weren't in bullying Ishida. He was a bully, he did shit that no other kids did. Yes, Ueno ignored her and Sahara. But she had reasons, from her being a destructor of what she loves to a reason to dislike Shouko. Ishida instead did everything he did, and it was seriosu shit, because he could and was bored. He's evil, cruel. Even when he grew up, he's never a normal guy.
>>
She was the high point of this whole ordeal.
She's the only one who calls both mains on their bullshit.
In the end it was all Shouya's fault, first for being a complete dick over and over, then after that for feeling sorry for himself and latching onto a disabled girl.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.