[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the new op? I love amazarashi but I don't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: images (8).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Thoughts on the new op? I love amazarashi but I don't think they're suited for shonen. Seasons die was one of the best in recent memory
>>
shit desu
>>
>>159553960
It sucks.
>>
ED of the season
>>
>>159553960
Not as good as the first
>>
I love it and can't find a full version
>>
What the fuck is with the ED
>>
>>159553960
First one took time to grow on me.
Second one took less time.
This one is shit.

>That ED though
>>
>>159553960
The new op is shit
The new ed is kino
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG8TUKnBIcQ

This should have been the OP if picking a song by Amazarashi.

Or Hero.
>>
>>159560718
What do you mean?
>>
Anything sung by LiSA is bound to be good.
>>
File: keku midoriya.png (65KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
keku midoriya.png
65KB, 283x283px
it sucks compared to the first two and the female voice parts are the worst
>>
New OP visuals are great, soundtrack is jumbled and not catchy at all. New ED is okay generic J-pop/rock, but the fact that they did the fantasy setting from the contest makes it memorable. There's really only a handful of anime OP/ED soundtracks that stand out to me, and they all felt distinctly non-anime-ish, so I'm probably biased and jaded. The overall ost for the series is solid (maybe not standout, though).
>>
>>159553960
The mixing is awful. His vocals are too high and the music sounds really cheap too. Expected better from Amazarashi but it seems like they rushed out the song or something.
>>
Visuals are great, the song is fucking shit
>>
File: things just got bad.jpg (12KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
things just got bad.jpg
12KB, 471x480px
>When everyone hates the new opening but you fucking love it
>>
How did nips react on the OP? Did they like it? That's all that matters.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.