[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why? nobody asked for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

why? nobody asked for this
>>
File: eurekaseven_hi-evolution.jpg (108KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
eurekaseven_hi-evolution.jpg
108KB, 600x849px
Why? Nobody asked for this.
>>
>>159532997
>bring back series everyone forgot about
>Replace MC/make him a backseat to their new waifubait character with those stupid fucking headphones.

I guess this is what happens when you take enjoyable shows from back then and try to normalize and pander to this generation. You get shitty waifus added to it. DBS and cauli was another example.
>>
>>159532997
I typed in FLCL Season 2 in youtube and damn do you get a lot of cancer. At least the preview is the first result.

This seems like it will pander to the geek cred crowd very heavily. Those stupid cat ear headphones and obvious CG everywhere distractions.
>>
>>159536991
>This seems like it will pander to the geek cred crowd very heavily.

Code guess is going to be worse than it was when it came to the slice of life stuff as well, seeing as how every old show that gets brought back either has waifus forced into it (DBS, this, sam jack, and others).
>>
Ah shut up and let them make some money. Don't get too worked up over this shit, FLCL was over a decade and a half ago.
>>
Because AS has always loved flcl. They used to marathon the fuck out of it
>>
>>159532997
Plenty of idiots who don't know when enough is enough did.
>>
File: atomsk.jpg (34KB, 659x499px) Image search: [Google]
atomsk.jpg
34KB, 659x499px
>>159532997
I first watched this when it debuted on AS, I think I was around 1- years old. I would rewatch it every summer when they would rebroadcast it and I would feel a little sad when Haruko left Naota in Mabase, but as I got older I began to understand the show was all about maturity, and learning to let go was essential to becoming an adult. By the time they announced there would be a season 2 I had accepted the series as perfect just the way it was for years. I am told to believe that AS and I.G. are doing this as some kind of "labor of love" but I already know it's going to be shit because if they knew anything about the series they would have known to leave it the fuck alone.
>>
>>159540082
10 years old *
>>
>>159539344
Yeah, you can just ignore it if it TRIGGERS you this much. I know I'm ignoring the fuck out of this shit.
>>
>>159540153
Yeah, like, I already got everything I'd want out of it when I was in high school where it's okay to be a dumb immature little shithead. Now that I'm a dumb immature older shithead I might even watch this garbage because giving it a chance to exist and accepting it for what it is would be meta as fuck the more I think about it, woah.
>>
I know I didn't.
>>
>>159536684
FLCL's story was done. A new MC is the only way that it has a chance to be decent. Hopefully it will be a girl's coming of age story to match s1.
>>
>>159541251
A story about a woman trying to be dicked by everything under the son?

You mean Ouran?
>>
I did.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.