[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Boruto: Salad Gaiden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 535
Thread images: 88

Are you ready for family drama?
>>
did sasuke stopped being a whiny bitch and accepted a new arm already?
he may be the second stongest ninja in the world with only one arm because of eyehax shit, but how the fuck isn't he heavily bothered by that now that he's slowly coming back home?
>>
>>159518372
I'm more ready for the day in the Uzumaki house.
>>
I wish posting naruto threads was an auto-ban
>>
>>159520072
>but how the fuck isn't he heavily bothered by that now that he's slowly coming back home?
He's been without an arm for over a decade. He's probably more used to living with only one arm instead of two by now.
>>
>>159520970
I wish your mom had aborted you, but we can't always get what we want.
>>
>>159520072
He's intentionally not fixing his arm as his punishment for being so retarded
>>
>>159520970
I don't see a Naruto thread here, only a Boruto thread. Also, you're really this autistic to stop moving on from the 'hating naruto and narutards' meme. 2007 called, they want their meme back.
>>
>>159521267
This. Hating Naruto was a meme propagated by Bleach shills who thought their show was the second coming of christ.

Notice that the anti-naruto meme died out once Bleach's popularity fizzled out and that laughable ending for it just made it more laughable than even Shippuden filler.
>>
>>159521395
N-No. Bleach is still good... You just didn't understand its complex ending.
>>
>>159521619
pffffthahahaha
>>
>>159520970
But this is a boruto thread
>>
>>159518372
PLEASE MAKE AN ANIME ORIGINAL ENDING.
Making Sakura the real mother was a mistake.
>>
>>159521395
there may be some truth to this. When Naruto's ending was happening, the final arc of bleach was looking stupid in comparison.

Didn't help that "The Last" actually swayed some of the neutral people's opinion of the franchise.

People always supported the notion of a Boruto series, provided that it would be a more refined version of part 1, and so far, it has delivered.
>>
File: konoha-donburi.jpg (169KB, 848x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
konoha-donburi.jpg
169KB, 848x444px
>>159518372
> Sasuke impregnate Sakura and flees the village.
> She stalks him with Karin but does not manage to catch up with him, so she has to rely on Karin to help her deliver the child.
> With Sarada born, Sakura refuses to take a council house, and instead gets a big house with a steep morgage (probably thinking Sasuke wants to come to a spacious and warm home)
> He's not returning, so she asks him to take responsibility so she sends him the papers for the marriage registration.
> Sasuke reluctantly agrees, just because he doesn't want to have her stalking him so he sends his messenger bird back with the signed papers.
> Sakura now parades around Konoha with the Uchiha symbol on her clothes
> Sasuke doesn't show his face even once in 10+ years

I wonder what 12 year old Sakura would think about that.
>>
>>159521752
Kishi pussied out because sakura is extremely popular in comparison to karin, and he didn't want to lose pinkshit fags' money before removing his affiliation to the recent series
>>
File: 1489863382732.jpg (70KB, 395x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489863382732.jpg
70KB, 395x406px
>>159521853
Should've gone for the yellow boy
>>
>>159521853
>I wonder what 12 year old Sakura would think about that.
She would be sold the moment she heard that Sauce knockea her up.
>>
Is it time for Sasuke's reign of forehead poking?
>>
>>159518372
How many episodes of Gaiden will they adapt?
>>
>>159522858
Probably around 5 or 6 depending on the pacing I guess. I'm more excited about how they'll handle the Momoshiki arc now that they have new characters that weren't there in the movie. They're going to have to find a way to put them in there somehow. They didn't need to do that with Gaiden because it's just Sarada and Chouchou.
>>
>>159522957
I don't get why there has to be an incomplete manga version that has to be retconned by the anime because of the missing characters and settings. Why not just ditch the manga and focus on improving the anime plot? Fixing the manga should make everthing more complicated.
>>
>>159518372
If anything Gaiden will only made people meme against Sakura even harder. It will be pretty damn insufferable in the thread.
>>
>>159518372
They should retcon that shit.
>>
>>159521752
>>159522402
>>159523310
You know, there are other anime/manga out there that can fulfill your NTR fantasies, right?
>>
>>159523447
>NTR
Sasuke NEVER loved Sakura.
>>
>>159518372
You'd think Sasuke would put more importance on his family after what happened to him.

God damn Kishimoto is a shitty writer.
>>
File: 1491283842724.gif (951KB, 500x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491283842724.gif
951KB, 500x252px
>>159521853
I'm pretty sure he tried sex once with her and realized he probably is actually gay or something and just left. I mean, he could at least come back to stick his dick in Sakura a few times but it's heavily implied he never did.
>>
>>159523520
Then why are they married and have a child?
>>
>>159523692
Bad writing. Pinkshit has too much fans.
>>
>>159523520
Well, even if Sasuke did love Sakura, his love must be at the level of acknowledging her existance, and for Sasuke's standards, that must be really high. Sakura's problem is loving such an asshole of a character.
>>
>>159523734
>Bad writing.
No, NTRfag. Like I said, go find another series that services your fetish.
>>
>>159524061
Sasuke ignored her the whole manga.
He tried to kill her.
>btw, they are married and have a kid now, it happened offscreen but let's pretend he likes her now
It's fucking bad writing. He had no reason to be with her. At least Karin was part of his group even if he was a dick to her too, Sasuke doesn't even acknowledges Sakura's existence.
>>
File: cuckura.jpg (342KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuckura.jpg
342KB, 1280x2160px
>>159523447
But it already does.
>>
>>159523610
Gaiden should of have been about Salad coming to terms with her father's past, whom she is pretty close, desu
>>
>>159524199
Karin is obviously his side bitch
>>
>>159524258
Salad needs a bit of Boruto's philosophy of ignoring the matters of their parents and living their own life.
>>
>>159524199
>It's fucking bad writing. He had no reason to be with her. At least Karin was part of his group even if he was a dick to her too, Sasuke doesn't even acknowledges Sakura's existence.
No, dunce. Sasuke has less of a reason to be with Karin. He barely knew her and used her and the rest of Taka has meat-shields (And let's not forget just stabbing through her to kill Danzo when the man held her hostage.). Sasuke has acknowledged Sakura throughout the series.
>>
>>159523610
>Wants to rebuild his clan
>Lol nah I'll just have one kid and never visit her
>Has an entire clans worth of wealth and hidden resources at his disposal, along with a huge chunk of land he controls inside the leaf village
>Lets his wife and kid live in a shitty house that's not even paid off

Sasuke a shit.
>>
>>159524224
Blueshit.
>>
>>159524446
>>Lets his wife and kid live in a shitty house that's not even paid off
>renowned war hero medic ninja can't afford a house by herself
More like pink a shit
>>
>>159524337
Can't, her eyes won't evolve if she does
>>
>>159524446
>>Wants to rebuild his clan
>>Lol nah I'll just have one kid and never visit her
>>Has an entire clans worth of wealth and hidden resources at his disposal, along with a huge chunk of land he controls inside the leaf village
>>Lets his wife and kid live in a shitty house that's not even paid off
I'm guess he married sakura because "yeah, sorry." and the headpokes wasn't cutting it.
>>
>>159524446
What are the chances of him leaving bastard children everywhere with his "wives"? Leaving with the excuse of being ninja batman only to avoid responsibility.
>>
File: smug hinata.png (173KB, 900x509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug hinata.png
173KB, 900x509px
>>159524501
>>
>>159524425
Sasuke LITERALLY says he has no reason to love Sakura and vice versa at the end of the manga. Naruto changes his life and suddenly he 'comes around'? It's bullshit writing for the sake of 2ndgen.

Sasuke never has and never will love Sakura, they never even had a wedding or family pics for fucks sake. He's taking responsibility because Sakura raped him in his sleep
>>
>>159524554
Why are the Uchiha such an insufferable clan? Having the need to destroy their comfy lives because they can't improve themselves like functional humans.
>>
>>159524637
>giving the sharingan to every country
That doesn't look like a good idea.
>>
Doesn't Salad resemble Karin? I read the first chapter(s) of Boruto and thought maybe Orochimaru has combined the DNA of Sasuke, Sakura and Karin to create an ultimate Ninja.
>>
Didn't you guys get tired of this stupid shit last thread?
>>
>>159524974
The Anti-Sakura Brigade and Blueshitfags are never tired.
>>
File: waterpanda.jpg (163KB, 800x1148px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waterpanda.jpg
163KB, 800x1148px
>>159518372
>after Salad meets Sasuke and Naruto sees how upset she is, he flashbacks to the reason why Sasuke hasn't been around
>kage meeting in cloud village where Sauce volunteers to be a travelling hobo for the good of humanity, Naruto is hokage in this scene
>Naruto: "Salad your father is the greatest most self-sacrificing ninja I know"

Wait, Salad was already 8-10 when Naruto first became hokage. What the fuck was Sasuke's excuse for never seeing his daughter before that meeting? Did some writer forget the timeline or is Sasuke an even bigger deadbeat that I previously thought possible?
>>
>>159524925
Why would he need Sakura's DNA?
>>
>>159518372
How can it be a family drama if Sasuke doesn't even know it's his family?
>>
On a scale of 1 to Sarada, how tight is Sarada?
>>
File: 1489708253667.jpg (51KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489708253667.jpg
51KB, 960x544px
Now is not the time for waifu faggotry
>>
File: timeline2.jpg (65KB, 540x478px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
timeline2.jpg
65KB, 540x478px
Boruto timeline

About 10 years before
--
Itachi Shinden Komyo-hen
Itachi Shinden An'ya-hen
Chapter 1: Uzumaki Naruto!!

Chapter 699: Seal of Reconciliation

Conclusion of the fight at Valley of the End
The Fourth Shinobi World War ends

Several months later
--
Kakashi Hiden
Sasuke leaves Konoha

2 years later
--
Shikamaru Hiden
The Last

Several months later
--
Sakura Hiden
Konoha Hiden
Naruto and Hinata marry

Several months later
--
Gaara Hiden
Akatsuki Hiden
Sasuke Shinden

About 10 years later
--
Chapter 700: Uzumaki Naruto!!
The Day Naruto Became Hokage OVA
Konoha Shinden

Several years later
--
Boruto enters the Ninja Academy
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Novel 1
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Novel 2
Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring
Boruto: Naruto the Movie
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations manga
>>
>>159525122
She is very strong at the end of Naruto so she must have had potential. Also it would be mean to use Sakura as a surrogate mother for Sasuke's and Karin's child.
>>
>>159525367
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>159525116
he was repenting for past sins or some shit.
>>
>>159525144
Tighter than the suicide bomber whose father probably fucked her daily before he died.
>>
>>159525448
Nigger what the fuck did you say about Sumire?
>>
>>159525439
Seriously, she could have been a top tier waifu if she didn't go full autist and decided to chomp on that fruit. She was literally a goddess.
>>
>>159525494
Go away, Boruto. Stop white knighting.
>>
>>159525549
Go away shipperfag
>>
>>159525369
Chapter 700 is around the same time as the anime is right now. Naruto is shown to be hokage in that chapter but you have the OVA placed below it.

About 10 years later
--
The Day Naruto Became Hokage OVA
Konoha Shinden

Several years later
--
Boruto enters the Ninja Academy
Chapter 700: Uzumaki Naruto!! (Somewhere around here)
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Novel 1
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Novel 2
Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring
Boruto: Naruto the Movie
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations manga
>>
File: 1490449198055.jpg (150KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490449198055.jpg
150KB, 1500x844px
>>159525439
>>159525497
WHAT DID I JUST SAY
>>
File: qt.jpg (33KB, 500x776px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
qt.jpg
33KB, 500x776px
>>159518372
God, I hope she wears her original outfit. She actually looks good in it.
>>
>>159525639
I hope boruto gets his boruto movie outfit after we get past the movie arc in the anime
>>
Why is the current manga so boring
>>
>>159525639
>>159525692
From the very start they were all promoted with their clothes from the movie and Sarada has already been confirmed to switch outfits when her side story starts.
>>
>>159518372
My fucking fanfiction is better than that shit.

>Konoha girls encourage Sakura to go look for Sasuke and stay by his side.
>She proceeds. She spends like 6 months in her search.
>Karin finds out Orochimaru is using Sasuke DNA mixed with DNA of other clans to create a new Uchiha Race.
>She informs Sasuke about this and they agree to meet and to stop Oro's experiments.
>When she's on her way to meet Sasuke, she runs into Sakura.
>The 3 of them meet and take Sakura into the mission.
>They go to several of Oro's labs and disable the experiments.
>All the experiments are a failure, except 2.
>One is the Onion boy from the Gaiden (who was saved by the bald man before all this so the Gaiden can happen). But, in the end, is a failure too.
>The other is the only one who was successful because it has Uzumaki's DNA in it (Karin's). The perfect specimen. A 9-months baby girl who is ready to born: Sarada.
>Karin and Sakura don't have the heart to kill her.
>They rescue her from the lab and Karin decides that Sakura should raise her like her and Sasuke's daughter. She can't keep her because of OBVIOUS reasons.
>Sakura agrees and gives Karin Sarada's umbilical cord, so she can have a memento of her biological daughter.
>On their way back to Konoha, Sasuke tells Sakura they should marry so the whole situation won't be suspect and the girl will be safe from Oro's plans.
>Then, Sasuke goes again on missions. Now, among other missions Konoha related, he goes to "clean" his DNA from Oro's labs so there won't be another Sarada.
>That's the important mission (that only Sasuke and Sakura know about) that keeps Sasuke away so Sarada can be safe.
>>
>>159525752
Good cause i hate those capris pants boruto wears now.
>>
>>159524925
Really, if they weren't going to go with Sasuke having fucked Karin, Orochimaru experiment would have made the most sense given the set up at the start of the Gaiden. Orochimaru creating a kid that was a combination of Sasuke and Karin would be perfectly believable for him. It'd provide a good reason for Sakura to not tell Sarada about the details of her birth.

>>159525116
Naruto timelines are kind of fucky since Kishi never made a calendar for the series. But yeah, Sasuke's a huge deadbeat who didn't even visit his daughter when he was in town after Naruto became Hokage, despite her being like 8 at the time.
>>
>>159525790
yes but that would be good writing. You must be new here.
>>
>>159525597
The person that translated this pointed it out and specifically said it was a retcon.
>>
>>159525790
That is pretty good
Much better than canon
>>
>>159524885
He doesn't seem like he gives much of a shit, to be honest.
>>
>>159522957
It's going to be like 10-12 episodes. You're forgetting those were double-sized chapters
>>
>>159526080
God pls no. It was fun when no one knew who was the mother of Sarada, but now everyone knows. It would be a full cour of cringe.
>>
>>159524446
Sakura should have her own money. She's Tsunades Student, and was said to be just has good as her in medical Nenjustu.

She should be able to afford a damn house.
>>
>>159526261
>implying that Sakura does not spend most of her money on bar crawls to forget the pain of messing up her life
>>
File: 010399934122.png (845KB, 1607x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
010399934122.png
845KB, 1607x1080px
>Has the same ambition to become hokage as Naruto
>Has one real useful trait which is being stronk from Sakura
>Literally has the blood of the strongest uchiha to ever live Sasuke
>Chocho makes a great interesting parallel to her personality
>spinoff by original author was focused on her
>has a catchphrase

>is barely a side character and will probably be a helpless damsel in the story for lil naruru sasuke fanboy to save so he looks cool

This annoys me greatly.
>>
>>159526446
>>has a catchphrase
Can you post it?
>>
File: 1495476673958.jpg (115KB, 1068x818px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495476673958.jpg
115KB, 1068x818px
>>159520835
Same, watching Hinata act like a perfect wife and mother does things to my heart that I haven't felt in a while.
>>
>new chapter gets translated
>waifufag shitposting instead
What did I fucking tell you? These threads are cancer.
>>
>>159524199
All of Sakura doujins have her fucking Naruto. Go wank off to that and kysNTRfag.
>>
>>159526645
Nice counter-argument.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (90KB, 775x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
large[1].jpg
90KB, 775x612px
>>159526512
It's good to win.
>>
>>159526446
Women can't be relevant according to kishimoto
>>
>>159526261
Sakura has money. Nice houses are expensive things to buy, and getting a loan for them is normal as few people have that much money lying around at once. Naruto probably got a loan for his place as well. It's just not relevant because he's not retarded enough to destroy his house.
>>
>>159526752
Ukyo Kodachi write Boruto
>>
>>159526446
Not to mention that she has a compelling backstory and personality and is like the second most popular character in Japan
Boruto shot themselves in the foot by not giving more attention to Salad, even though WSJ probably would not allow it
>>
File: 1488758641876.jpg (210KB, 550x1451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488758641876.jpg
210KB, 550x1451px
>>159526512
>>
>>159526756
Naruto is largely a reflection of Jap society in its small social details, like everyone having one child families (despite there being a ton of casualties and child soldiers), and fucking expensive houses is just something every Jap takes for granted.
>>
>>159526875
>and is like the second most popular character in Japan
the source is my ass.
>>
File: 1488758705285.jpg (178KB, 526x1516px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488758705285.jpg
178KB, 526x1516px
>>159526891
>>
drawfag again, any requests?
>>
>>159526816
Considering that Koadchi is new and inexperienced, he is probably a puppet of the editors
>>
File: 1488758768941.jpg (183KB, 563x1420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488758768941.jpg
183KB, 563x1420px
>>159526937
>>
>>159526938
Sumire without braids and short hair.
>>
>>159526938
Hanabi lamenting the fact that even with her increased bust her sister is bustier still.
>>
File: 1488758832160.jpg (228KB, 448x1781px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488758832160.jpg
228KB, 448x1781px
>>159526994
>>
>>159526938
Smug kunoichi Sumire
>>
>>159521267
>only a Boruto thread
I don't see any Boruto here. Only the same tired Naruto shitposting we've had for years.
>>
>>159526938
Boruto with his sasuke cloak
>>
>>159526588
Where? Mangastream has nothing.
>>
>>159526938
Hiashi spoiling his grandchildren, then going back to his secret eugenics planning chamber with pictures and diagrams all over the walls.
>>
File: 1488758894986.jpg (145KB, 564x1289px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488758894986.jpg
145KB, 564x1289px
>>159527035
>>
>>159526938
uncle Sasuke teaching Boruto to use sexy jutsu in an offensive capacity
>>
File: 1488758958228.jpg (210KB, 564x1514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488758958228.jpg
210KB, 564x1514px
>>159527122
>>
File: 1488759021178.jpg (93KB, 564x781px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488759021178.jpg
93KB, 564x781px
>>159527165
>>
>>159526938
Himawari and Boruto playing Pat-a-Cake and as they clap their hands against each-other, Boruto goes flying away due to Air Palm.
>>
File: 1488759086187.jpg (151KB, 564x1371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488759086187.jpg
151KB, 564x1371px
>>159527209
>>
>>159527091
https://badass-honyakusha.tumblr.com/post/162744774496/boruto-full-chapter-14-english

Somebody else did it since they were taking a while.
>>
File: 1488757161600.png (299KB, 799x835px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488757161600.png
299KB, 799x835px
>>159527253
>>
>>159527253
Ok, this was fucking cute. Damn it.
>>
>>159526938
Mitsuki and Boruto doing frottage while sneks fugging them
>>
File: 25us1aq.png (92KB, 330x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
25us1aq.png
92KB, 330x475px
>>159524199
Sasuke tried to kill everyyone.
He likes Sakura at least in some way he that he doesn't anyone else.
Besides Karin scares him.
>>
>>159524446
What do you think Sasuke does with all that money if he's not helping his family?
>>
>>159527263
Not a lot to discuss this chapter it seems.
Just a battle. Nice to see Bolt using some raiton(?) technique.
>>
>>159524828
They wanted a normal life but kept being sidelined into shit by a government with no negotiating skills.
>>
>>159525895
>a good reason for Sakura to not tell Sarada about the details of her birth.
Maybe Sarada grew in an artificial womb and Sakura had agreed to adopt her?
>>
>>159527253
You now realize that shino and Kiba are so tacken aback not because it's cute, but because they are imagining three Narutos pounding Hinata.
>>
>>159527673
I suppose so. But to be fair, the Uchiha weren't exactly saints either. They actually had a genetic condition that predisposes them towards emotional instability and rage. After seeing Madara, Obito and Sasuke's cases I don't really blame Konoha. The Uchiha are basically walking time bombs. You don't know what's going to set them off. Even the slightest emotional trigger like the death of a loved one can send them into a genocidal rage. Of course the village sidelined them. It's to protect the rest of the village and other clans from them. I'm not defending Danzo's actions, just saying it's not exactly without its merits.
>>
>>159527834
Sarada should just kill Sasuke and then kill herself in a fit and end all the Uchiha bullshit once and for all.
>>
>>159527834
It just seems to be the clan head's lineage that are genetically pre-disposed to be psychos though. Most Uchihas seem to be pretty normal people. Obito is an exception, but considering that his parentage is unknown, he might be a clan head's bastard child
>>
File: 1496904801564.jpg (46KB, 580x682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496904801564.jpg
46KB, 580x682px
>>
>>159524554
Her dad can give her his old eyes.

I'm sure he kept them somewhere.
>>
>>159527834
Ye but we also have men like Fugaku who even awakened the Mangekyou but was still rational, he didn't want to take the actions he needed to but they were being backed into a corner.
>>
>>159528284
Do you think Fugaku's rationality just skipped a generation, like Minato's status of prodigy did with Naruto?
>>
>>159528215
Orochimaru probably has them. They are now in Mitsuki
>>
>>159526996
Thank you for the requests everyone, I'll draw as many as I can!
>>
File: 1491905940961.jpg (149KB, 492x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491905940961.jpg
149KB, 492x368px
Gee, I sure hope the anime won't start pandering to sasusaku fans in the anime by adding moments to try and salvage that disaster of a marriage and essentially retconning shit.
>>
>>159528543
Didn't The Last essentially do that with NaruHina?
>>
>>159528634
Yes, but /a/ doesn't care because NaruHina is the ship they liked.

All Naruto Ships were trash. Only one with actual backing was NaruSasu
>>
>>159528215
Those eyes have already gone blind. That's the reason he needed Itachi's eyes in the first place. And even that only worked because they were brothers. It's still unknown whether this applies to father and daughter. Maybe even if Sarada implants those eyes she'd still just end up blind. This is why Sauce should have had another child with Sakura. At least that way they can swap eyes when they inevitably reach MS stage for that sweet EMS.
>>
>>159528634
Nah.
>>
>>159528634
shit was hilarious when sakura said;
>no naruto you were never in love with me
>you love hinata

but i didn't mind because naruhina was my ship
>>
>>159528634
The Last was literally fanfiction with shameless retcons.
>>
>>159528701
bitch dont speak like everyone here is a fucking shipper. it's not like it has happened once that'd it should be happening again
>>
>>159529033
The Last wasn't really a retcon, as it didn't overwrite anything. The problem is that the main show didn't give enough spotlight to Hinata, so it seems out of nowhere.
>>
>>159526080

What? I can't remember them being that long. It should be the standard size for them.
>>
>>159528543
>tfw it instantly becomes canon
>>
File: shinokiba.png (264KB, 890x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shinokiba.png
264KB, 890x1300px
I hope they reveal who the other two sensei are soon. I'm expecting Udon and Kiba but I wouldn't mind it being someone new either.

Also after they graduate I hope the other 6 get skill info pages since even Metal Lee was forgotten on the last one.
>>
>>159529206
Well, whatever happens in the anime automatically becomes the new canon right?
>>
>>159526446

Who's first? ChouChou or Sumire?
>>
>>159529271
In what? But it's Sumire of course
>>
>>159526446
>has a catchphrase
Unless you mean Shannaro, no

>is barely a side character
She only didn't have screentime because the Gaiden arc is going to give her all the screentime. It would have been disproportionate to the rest of the cast
>>
>>159529382
>Shannaro
what does that word even mean?
>>
>>159529051
Nigger the threads are, at a minimum, 50% shipping shit.
>>
>>159529406
Nothing, it's Sakura's verbal retardation tic.
>>
>>159529406
It mean the same as Dattebayo/sa/ne, which is, nothing
>>
>>159529419
Like Naruto with his Dattebayo?
>>
>>159529418
It's more of waifufagging than shipping.
>>
>>159529462
Or Konohamaru's "kore," yes.
>>
>>159529236
lonely unmarried weird uncle kiba leading a group of three adolescent girls one being a furry, an explosives maniac, and a former jihadist?
>>
>>159529531
Or Deidara with his "un"?
>>
>>159529033
>>159529104
The Last was pretty bad in what it was forced to concede in order to make everybody 18+.

Kishi's autism got projected onto Naruto and magnified. A more sensible sequence of events would have been:
> Hinata confesses, "dies", and Naturo saves the village from Pain
> Hinata is laid up unconscious in the hospital during 5K summit etc. until Naruto has to go to the island to train
> War happens only weeks to months later anyway
> Reunion on the battlefield
> Feels all get resolved immediately afterwards
> No arbitrary 2 year autismso hiatus
> (probably teens pregnancy though, sorry Jap PTA)
>>
>>159529541
>Lonely

But Kiba has a cute girlfriend and a family of cats and dogs.
>>
File: Hinata and hanabi.png (222KB, 512x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hinata and hanabi.png
222KB, 512x800px
>>159527018
>>
>>159529682
Kiba is actually living the dream.
>>
Mitsuki is going to die later in the series. I just know it.
>>
>>159530593
RIPsuki
>>
>>159530593
>Mitsuki dies saving Bort
>Orochimaru just makes another one
>>
>>159530593
And then he will come back as if nothing happened when Orochimaru transfers his consciousness to one of his many spare bodies.
>>
>>159530593
Mitsuki and Sumire both seem like they are being set up for sad ends to me. Mitsuki is a clone that doesn't care about his own personal safety and Sumire has an explosive living inside her that she'll probably use when she gets desperate against a tough enemy.
>>
>>159530593
If anyone is dying in the new gen it's definitely Metal Lee
>>
>>159526446
She is too normal for a Uchiha. No edge, too much of a goody 2 shoes.
>>
>>159530728
i just dont want sumire back because she takes away from sarada and the fact that she hasnt been shown in the manga at all. In fact I dont like really like any of the anime only characters so far.
>>
>>159530728
If Sumire dies the nips will riot. She can end up in coma or something though.
>>
>>159530804
>because she takes away from sarada

What a stupid reason but anyway that sucks for you since both of the timelines released make this arc canon to the manga.
>>
File: smug sumire.png (131KB, 512x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug sumire.png
131KB, 512x800px
>>159527065
this might not have been exactly what you asked for...
>>
>>159530796
That means her inevitable edge-out will be even more brutal
Madara, as a child, was a goody-two shoes as well and look what he did
>>
>>159523692
>everyone in this world who are married with kids love each other
Cuckurafag, pls. Arranged or forced marriage are a thing and when Sasuke himself after over a decade of not seeing his 'wife' and daughter can only think of 'well, we had you' when said daugther asks him about his relationship with her mom, that should tell you everything. Yes, the NTR drama was retarded and played for the keks but it's obvious Sasuke isn't in love with Sakura and never was and it was probably a pity fuck. After that Gaiden I'm amazed there are still SSfags because it shitted on that ship even worse than the main manga.
>>
>>159525895
>Orochimaru creating a kid that was a combination of Sasuke and Karin would be perfectly believable for him. It'd provide a good reason for Sakura to not tell Sarada about the details of her birth.
It would have been great, hence impossible coming from a retarded hack like Kishi.
>>
>>159530959
I-It's okay anon. I appreciate the effort...
>>
>>159530951
I know they are both canon but I dont like how they havent included her in the manga or any of the "anime only" characters. It just makes them seem non canon.
>>
>>159528543
I don't think even Pierrot is dumb enough to want to try and salvage that big pile of feces. SScucks don't even care anyway, you could have Sasuke slap Sakura then fuck off for another year and they would applaud this as positive development. They're braindead.
>>
>>159530728
>>159530849
Given the amount of ghost powers hinted at so far, I'm suspecting that death may be an even less permanent deal than in the first series.
>>
>>159531319
pretty much since bort has ichigo powers he can visit them in the afterlife whenever he wants
>>
File: DDKOBzpUIAEnOiE.jpg (89KB, 1037x686px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DDKOBzpUIAEnOiE.jpg
89KB, 1037x686px
>>
>>159531319
Ghost powers? I though that was just a lame name for the chakra syncing phenomena
>>
>>159530987
>Boruto ends with Sumire
>Sarada's edgy genes activate
>She kills Sumire
>>
>>159531319
I mean death never really meant anything in Naruto. The original Hokages were long dead, yet they were still easily revived with Edo Tensei. Then there's Gedo Rinne Tensei. And now Bort can hop dimensions, possibly even to the afterlife. At this point it doesn't matter even if Naruto and Sasuke died by Kawaki because Bort can still chill with them whenever he wants and if he wants them alive there's always stuff like Edo/Rinne Tensei. Personally I'm not worried about any characters dying, death is cheap in Naruto. I just want them to deliver a good story without relying too much on sad deaths.
>>
>>159530987
This can be applied to all Uchihas. Obito, before his edge-out, was a clumsy, untalented fuck up who's always willing to help those in need. Then he edged-out and become Tobi. Same with Sasuke, the guy actually seemed like a sweet kid before the whole Uchiha massacre happened. If Sarada edges out, she'll be just as bad as those Uchihas.
>>
>>159531464
In the movie manga retcon, Bort can see dead Momo, and it's been slightly hinted that Himawari can see Neji.
Also, the Nue dimension that Bort's eye can see/open portals to looks distinctly eerie.
>>
>>159529345

Well ChouChou is also popular in Japan from what I heard.

So when we're going to get the first Boruto (with anime characters) popularity poll results guys?
>>
>>159531603
>and it's been slightly hinted that Himawari can see Neji

lol wut? other than the scene where she was with hinata in front of his grave she's never brought up her dead uncle
>>
>>159531645
Probably not for a long time given that the manga is monthly and has been 80% recap to this point.
>>
>>159531669
He was talking about a game scene where Himawari goes missing and Boruto find her at Neji's grave. She said she talks to him whenever she feels sad.

That being said it's not really canon and she was probably just being cute.
>>
>>159530728

Lol Mitsuki dying is a possibility but Sumire? Idk but I doubt her letting Nue sacrifice. Also wasn't the Gozu Tennou more or less the bomb?
>>
>>159531603
>>159531669
Naruto Jr., Bleach Edition is mostly an /a/ meme at this point.
>>
>>159531645
I'm not that anon but I think in such a poll Sumire will most likely be top. Chouchou is popular no doubt. But japs are suckers for the shy, waifuable girl with hidden side of steel type. I believe Sumire was designed from the start to grab attention and be popular. Chouchou was the unexpected breakout star. But I don't think she'll top the popularity charts.
>>
>>159531531
Additionally there is the jutsu that Chiyo used to bring the dead Gaara back to life. Chiyo had to sacrifice her life for this jutsu though.
>>
>>159531844
That's right. Gozu Tennou was the bomb and it's already gone off. That tattoo on her back was supposed to gather chakra and blow up at the right moment. Now that's gone. Nue is just a glorified summon at this point. It can fight but unless they can recreate that tattoo on Sumire they can't use that blow up tactic anymore.
>>
>>159531796
That was probably where people get it from, but to be fair, CC2 has a history of not being able to keep future plot knowledge to themselves.

The Secret Lovers or whatever combo name preceded The Last and ch 700 by a few years.
>>
>>159529519
The Sumire vs Salad burritobowl thing is a 100% shipping shit, as we don't even know if Bort has romantics feelings for them. Actually, no one involved has displayed any explicit romantic feelings.
>>
>>159531897
at this point orochimaru or that katatsuke dude probably have a pill form edo tensei that doesn't even need sacrifices. death is meaningless in ninja land that's why neji dying makes it even more hilarious.
>>
>>159531982
Salad kind of has

And Bort did say that she would become the Sauce to her Nardo.
>>
>>159531982
Of course they haven't. It'd be weird if they did. They're still like 10 years old. When I was 10 years old I thought girls were icky. Granted they are ninja living in a different world, but still, they probably won't have such feelings yet. Now, after the inevitable timeskip around the time of Kawaki's rampage however, things may be different. They'll be older for one.
>>
>>159531982
>inb4 b-but muh eugenics!
>>
>>159531982
Nigger, all the shipping shit started with Salad blushing from any sort of affection or attention from a person with a pair of balls attached.
>>
>>159532086
Sarada took it personally though. Boruto was talking about protecting her as the Hokage.
>>
>>159532143
>Salad blushing from any sort of affection or attention from a person with a pair of balls attached.

This is what happens when your father abandons you and starves you of fatherly affection in your youth. You end up desiring the affection of any male you lay eyes on to compensate. Sauce is a shit father.
>>
File: bKdB4jV_d (1).jpg (60KB, 640x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bKdB4jV_d (1).jpg
60KB, 640x456px
>>159524446
>Wants to rebuild his clan
I am not even suprised, after the war he probably learned that there shouldn't be too many Uchihas running around.
>>
This is why Naruto and all topics associated with it are garbage. It looks like you're actually trying to discuss the new series, but all this filth keeps getting in the way.
>>
>>159532163
>Boruto was talking about protecting her as the Hokage.

That's what Sasuke is doing for Naruto right now. Naruto rules the village. Sasuke protects him from any outside threats by being a hobo and wandering all over the world. Ironically enough, Sasuke ended up resembling Jiraiya more than his actual student Naruto did. Jiraiya was also a wandering hobo like Sasuke is now.
>>
>>159528284
Non-canon.
The Itachi gaiden is Uchiha propaganda, it is what the kids at the academy are taught during Naruto's reign.
>>
>>159532206
They just have to wait until technology progresses a bit more and they get genetic engineering. Then they can just engineer the defective Uchiha genes and make them good as new. Tech seems to progress exponentially in that world. Konoha went from a literal village to a sprawling metropolis with skyscrapers in like 10 years. In another 10 years they'd probably have genetic engineering available to fix the Uchiha genes.
>>
>>159518372
If only Kishi had some balls and made Karin into Salad's real mom.
>>
>>159532314
Yes, Lord Danzo. You're absolutely right.
>>
>>159531531
What about introducing something that eats or destroys souls?
>>
>>159532328
Genetic engineering has been going on since at least before the 3rd war with Orocuimaru.
>>
>>159532086
>>159532093
>>159532103
>>159532143
>all this (YOU)s
Look people, if nothing has actually happened and the only thing you have are vague hints that may or may not be important in the future, while you speculate scenarios where Bolt is already in a relationship with one of the girls, and even fight over it, then that's the definition of shipping shit. Period.
>>
>>159531982

Salad: One blush and "I want to become someone like your dad so I will protect you"

Sumire: Said he noticed her worried faces in multiple situation,. "Inchooouuuuuu!!!" screaming implying he really likes her and wants to protect/save her.

Well I bet Sumire developed a crush when he offered her his hand before they escaped.

What's currently unknown is when Sarada started to actually "like" Boruto. She stalks him and blushed one time while she doesn't really care for him in the anime and Gaiden.
>>
>>159532328
Why wait for technologybto get that far when yoi can do it the old fashioned way?
Based Minato's superior aryan genes are like a genetic patch.
>>
Sarada is a good girl but she is an Uchiha. And Uchiha shouldn't be allowed to breed after all they've done, let alone be Hokage. So it's best for the ninja community that Boruto impregnates Sumire instead, and Konohamaru take Naruto's place.
>>
>>159532473
Because I doubt even Minato's superior genes can fix the Uchiha. The Sharingan and emotional instability are inherently tied to each other. One comes packaged with the other. Basically they're going to need someone like Oro to engineer their defective genes to let them use Sharingan without the emotional disorders that come with it.
>>
>>159532439
Following the anime cliché, Sumire has a good reason to fall in love with Boruto, but what happens next remains to be seen.

Sarada just had one blush, but they are pretty much just childhood friends. Their relationship is more like meddlesome older brother and tsundere little sister.
>>
>>159532501
At no point ever did Konohamaru not have a lock on being the 8th.
Leaf nepotism stronk.
>>
File: DDu8WhhV0AIGz23.jpg (217KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DDu8WhhV0AIGz23.jpg
217KB, 1024x695px
>>
>>159526756
Last I checked Yamato built them a house as his wedding gift to both naruto and hinata
>>
Is Mizuki gonna get out of prison yet?
>>
>>159532594
Rightest Hokage outright explained that sharingan was just an external manifestation of Uchia brains getting cooked by too many lunatic-level feels.
>>
>>159532629
Honestly they should do things more like the Mist and select their Kages based on strength and leadership ability. Nepotism is fine but it may lead to people unsuited for Kage work being given the job because of connections. Tsunade basically got the job because she was Hiruzen's student. And she wasn't really even a good Hokage.
>>
>>159532730
He's going to be looking at a whole new world when he comes out. So much will have changed. The kid he tried to use and kill is now his Hokage.
>>
>Sarada
>trained under konohamaru (by extension, naruto)
>learned rasengan as well
>sells her soul to the frogs (literal frogs, not the french)
>learned frog-styled sage mode and frog karate
>become the only uchiha that had access to both eyehax and sage mode (other than obito and madara), shit his dad couldn't even do

I'm calling it
>>
File: ninjas.png (435KB, 1023x1021px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ninjas.png
435KB, 1023x1021px
>be in Victoria's Secret with my gf
>high school aged Stacey walks in wearing a shirt with the Akatsuki clouds on it
I'm going to assume it's her older brother's shirt
>>
File: 1495661138690.jpg (26KB, 500x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495661138690.jpg
26KB, 500x224px
>>159531982
If anyone's actively lusting for the Burrito it's Snekboi
you're still right though
>>
>>159532974
>learned rasengan as well
That's dumb since Bort has it, but I can see her learning Sage Mode and Byakugou.
>>
File: 1488368607260.jpg (15KB, 367x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488368607260.jpg
15KB, 367x281px
>>159533039
>be in Victoria's Secret with my gf
>with my gf
>>
>>159533039
Who is going to be hotter, Sumire or Himawari?
>>
Just be yourself.
>>
>>159532974
>His

But that still won't mean much in the overall powers scale for the series.

Not when people like Nardo and the Sauce exist/ed. Or Hashirama and Madara. Or literal wizard Tobirama. Or Gai. Or anyone affiliated with the ayy's.

Or Bort and Kawaki, who both have the godkiller shit, which, while we don't know what it'll do, is guaranteed to be fucking stupid.
>>
>>159521752
It's been more than two years, just let it go
>>
File: 1434001771186.jpg (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434001771186.jpg
1MB, 2000x1600px
>>159518372
Best time I've ever had on /a/.
>>
File: 55310871_p3.jpg (512KB, 590x874px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
55310871_p3.jpg
512KB, 590x874px
>>
File: keikaku.png (448KB, 512x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
keikaku.png
448KB, 512x1200px
>>159527120
more requests please
>>
File: yeah sorry.png (21KB, 355x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeah sorry.png
21KB, 355x405px
>>159533382
>already been two years

damn
>>
>>159533539
hiashi reacting to sumire.
>>
>>159533539
Shikamaru trying the hokage hat and Naruto walks in.
>>
>>159533169
Sumire for sure
>>
>>159533169

Both.

And we need more potential Boruto Shippuuden outfits for both chicks.
>>
>>159533382
what a great time to be alive
>>
>>159528543
Well, they've already retconned a lot of Bort's character.

I really doubt they'll do much since like half the studio wanted Sakura to hook up with Naruto
>>
>>159533539
>>159533800
Shikamaru plowing Temari from behind in the office while wearing the hat, while Naruto and Hinata are walking in.
>>
>>159528804
>you only wanted me because of your rivalry with Sasuke
That pharase only made it look like Naruto wanted to fuck Sasuke all along
>>
people keep asking
>who's going to win the burrito bowl, salad or hawawa?
the real answer is both~
>>
>>159527659
>Nice to see Bolt using some raiton(?) technique.

Yup. Too bad he used it against a Fuuton specialist. The Uchiha fireballs-on-shuriken jutsu would actually have been useful here. Ha, as if! That would have gotten parried too.
>>
After gaiden is the graduation, I hope their first mission will be as good as Land of the Wave arc.
>>
>>159530728
Mitsuki is part of the main character team so he'll be safe.

Sumire will probably get Tenten'd after the anime and the manga start covering the same stuff.
>>
>>159527647
>What do you think Sasuke does with all that money if he's not helping his family?
>>
>>159534038
Shikamaru plowing Temari in the Seventh Hokage clothes while Hinata walk in and saw it as Naruto cheating on her.
>>
>>159534203
Supporting his real family with Karin.
>>
>>159534043
>hat pharase only made it look like Naruto wanted to fuck Sasuke all along
So...like it has always been in canon?
>>
>>159532314
>>159532501
Tobirama pls
>>
>>159534165
> imblying Kishi & co. have ever wasted a single moment developing a female character not destined to be a male character's babby mama in the sequel.
>>
>>159534326
That really didn't start happening until the Sasuke Retrieval arc
>>
>>159534305
You win
>>
>>159533539
The power of Hiashi eugenics
>>
>>159534382
SP has developed a hundred different non-manga female characters in fillers and movies.
>>
>>159534054
DELET THIS
>>
>>159534408
They literally kissed in the first episode. They've got that homoerotic rivalry thing going on ever since the Zabuza arc and it became pretty blatant in the Sasuke Retrieval arc. Then Shippuden came around and both of them were barely holding in the urge to fuck each other silly in public. I actually have a hard time believing they didn't have one quick round of sex after their final battle before anyone came looking for them.
>>
>>159534508
True, but even then, how many of them actually were made the central focus of an entire arc?

Sumire somehow got almost more development in a handful of episodes than Sakura got in 15 years.
>>
>>159534665
That's why I hope SP let her stay and continue to develop her. She has the potential to become the best female character of the series.
>>
>>159534665
Unironically this. Sakura started out in the series as a Sasuke fangirl and ended up as a Sasuke fangirl who got married to him. She got stronger but as a character, her development didn't really go anywhere. Even Hinata didn't change all that much. You know Boruto anime's got good scriptwriters because Sumire in the span of like 3 episodes got more development as a character than Sakura. We got to know her past, her motivations, her faltering devotion to the plan, her eventually abandoning her revenge altogether in favor of her friends. That's more than I can say for Sakura. Personally, I blame Kishi. Boruto's got good writers behind it.
>>
>>159534665
Bort and Mitsuki were the central focuses. Sumire was more of a surprise villain
>>
>>159534665
Also not just some arc but a canon one at that with plot element involving the MC and his special newly awaken power.
>>
>>159534936
>canon
As a big Sumire fan myself I have to ask is it confirmed that the anime is in fact canon? Didn't want to get my hopes up and I'm always getting different answers when I look into it
>>
>>159518372
I will never get over how stupid her name is. "Salad". What the fuck were Sasuke and Sakura thinking.
>>
>>159534408
Naruto's fixation with Sasuke has never come across as a friendship. Even before the retrieval arc, the little time they spent together, where the did little more than tolerate each other's friendship really hurt the emphasis Kishimoto put on their bond. It's a classic example of tell don't show, and the reason why Naruto's obsession with bringing Sasuke back is met with such resistance in the fandom. Also, going back to the phrase about Naruto being attracted to Sakura because of her attraction to Sasuke. I believe there is a panel in the manga where Naruto himself states as much.
>>
>>159534888
>Sumire was more of a surprise villain

She sure was a surprise. I never expected her popularity to blow up this much. No pun intended. At first she seemed like the typical moeblob character most studios these days force into their anime. But then the Root stuff happened, then episode 14 happened and now she's one of the most competently written female characters in the Naruto franchise and is rapidly gaining popularity. I really didn't expect this to be honest.
>>
File: timeline.jpg (74KB, 540x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
timeline.jpg
74KB, 540x381px
>>159535014
pic related and >>159525369
>>
>>159534827

Well if you mean of all female protagonists, then she is already the best written.
>>
File: 1493815419914.png (932KB, 1024x1059px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493815419914.png
932KB, 1024x1059px
>>
>>159535128
So canon it is then.
>>
>>159535014
Well, who cares if it canon by Kishi's standards? This is the mainline series that is retconning every other material and the most important source of Boruto. Even the manga is just like a draft for the anime.
>>
>>159534827
>>159534862
>>159535105
This. I'm going to be so sad if they write her character off. She really does have lots of potential, and I think she adds a good balance to our lead females (Salad, ChouChou, Hima).
>>
>>159535014
It is canon, the faggots that keep saying Sumire is filler tier are only the insecure Saradatumblrina who butthurt at the prospect of Sarada getting sidelined even tho she will be on Boruto's team.
>>
>>159529615
>(probably teens pregnancy though, sorry Jap PTA)

what, you don't think there is a Contraception no Jutsu?
>>
File: IMG_1168.png (282KB, 540x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1168.png
282KB, 540x405px
A day in the life of the Uzumaki family will be too much diabeetus for my heart
>>
>>159535260
Isn't it just the Day Naruto Became Hokage again?
>>
>>159521267
>>159521395
No you faggots. Naruto AND Bleach have ALWAYS been hated by /a/. We hate Naruto more due to the fanbase it attracts, i.e. you.
>>
>>159529682
>But Kiba has a cute girlfriend and a family of cats and dogs.


Mass hysteria!
>>
File: reaction.png (263KB, 512x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reaction.png
263KB, 512x1200px
>>159533729
>>
>>159535105
> She sure was a surprise

I remember anons saying she was might be this gen's Kabuto as soon as the LNs revealed she was an orphan.
I never would have guessed she'd be a pseudo-jinchuuriki wannabe snackbar though.
>>
>>159535062
>I believe there is a panel in the manga where Naruto himself states as much.
No, it was more of a "I like her because she reminds me of myself"
>>
>>159535410
People were joking about it because of what all the past orphans did and someone even said it was surprising that she was a good girl.

From now on we all know what to expect when an orphan shows up.
>>
File: Hokage Sarada.jpg (548KB, 1643x2351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hokage Sarada.jpg
548KB, 1643x2351px
>>159531594
Is it too much to ask that maybe this uchiha end up being a total bro like shisui or his father? I'm tired of 'the edge' destroying characters that i want to like.
>>
>>159535128
Ah, I see. Then I wonder how far the anime is going to go, if it's going to take place only before the movie or if it's going to go as far as the manga.
>>
>>159535014

The anime plot is canon to the whole Borutoverse. Characters existing in the anime should exist in the manga. It's pretty much a prequel to everything else.

We only need to wait if she stays or not. But seeing how she became more popular than Sarada and ChouChou in matter of three episodes and how hyped up they made her arc at the end (like that sudden deep backstory, the Last-ish moment with Boruto, designing her that way to be beloved, the current situation with the teams etc.) it would pretty much destroy their ground they've builded on by the last three months and would piss off a lot of people since Boruto got a part of the attention because of her. Even her not appearing only until they get Gennin would hurt more than they benefit from it.
>>
>>159535404
We have been through this right? There is no way that if Sumire wins she wasn't part of Hiashi's plan. He already has seen through the next 5 generations of everyone in Konoha.
>>
>>159535197
Now that you mentioned it, has the anime retconned anything so far? I do remember the manga changing stuff from the movie
>>
>>159535557
Sarada will be fine, her awakening of Sharingan is arguably the most sane one for Uchiha.
>>
>>159535251
>inb4 that one "sayonara purpleshit" anon
Ah, makes sense. From what I've noticed in the threads, they've been extra rowdy after that last episode.
>>
>>159535669
It'll surpass the manga if it keeps going at the pace it's going but I'm certain more stuff will be added in between Sarada's side story and the Chunin exam since it would be weird to skip their first days as genin.
>>
>>159535167
Sumire a CUTE! A cute! Post more Hawawas
>>
File: 1499481403869.png (242KB, 359x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499481403869.png
242KB, 359x561px
whoa, I didn't know Sumire was well liked.
good.
>>
>>159535278
>we
Speak for yourself and the one other faggot still stuck on this dead meme
>>
>>159535752
>has the anime retconned anything so far
Bort seems much nicer than he is in the movie
>>
>>159535752
Boruto's character got a bit of retcon, he now way likable compared to his other version counterpart. His bratty attitude was toned down and take thing more seriously.
>>
Sumire is currently just THE character the most are taking care of.
>>
File: 1493686636926.jpg (90KB, 540x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493686636926.jpg
90KB, 540x540px
>>
>>159535404
>>159535734
I'm at a weird crossroads here, anons. See, I love Sumire and would rather she ends up with Boruto while he acts as the Sasuke to Sarada's Naruto/Jiraiya to her Tsunade while she's Hokage. But I'm also in full support of Lord Hiashi's master plan. Therefore, I wonder how Boruto/Sumire could potentially be in service to Hiashi eugenics.
>>
>>159536008
Wow, one new fanart. We need more new fanart of Sumire!
>>
>>159535863
Me neither outside of /a/ most people seem neutral to her. IDEK if she's more popular than Chochou right now.
>>159536078
Fuck off shipperfag
>>
>>159535976
I really feel like the current Boruto doesn't quite match up with the ones in the movie and chapter 700. At the very least I don't see him going out of his way to do pranks like Naruto, most of the shit that goes wrong is just the consequence of him acting like a giant retard but it's never anything done with bad intentions like a prank.
>>
>>159535976
>>159535919

Yeah and god bless for that. Well I think Boruto's character in the manga got slightly better over the past few chapters, the current anime Boruto is what I would say the perfect version of Boruto. Serious, good hearted while still being somehow bratty and childish.
>>
>>159527647
Probably having a giant statue of Itachi built or something.
>>
>>159535996
One of the Boruto thread went full Sumirefag, even I'm so pleasantly surprised at how well she is liked outside of those edgyfags who want her dead because "muh edgy Boruto".
>>
>>159536123
To be fair, Chouchou hasn't gotten to do anything since the love letter episode.
>>
>>159536078
Ok. First of all, you're assuming Lord Hiashi's eugenics runs only as far as Boruto's children. No. This is wrong. He plans on a scale far grander than this. Let me explain. First if Boruto and Sumire have a child said child will have both Boruto's kekkei genkai plus Sumire's Nue connection. Ok, now that's a pretty powerful child. Now if Sarada has a child with someone else, say Mitsuki for example, she will have a pure-blooded Uchiha offspring.

Now let's have Bort and Sumire's child mate with Sarada's child. This child will have Uzumaki/Hyuuga/Uchiha blood in addition to the Nue connection. That's even more powerful than just Bort and Sarada's child. So you see now, Hiashi's plan extends far beyond what we mere mortals can imagine.
>>
>>159536143
Problem is that what his movie arc is for
>>
>>159535278
>>159520970
I just don't really see what you want to achieve. The threads are clearly staying, its still manga and anime no matter how shitty it might be. This is like screaming at and kicking a brick wall.
>>
>>159536160
Those edgefags are probably in the minority and mostly among us international fans. The nips mostly adore Sumire and never really called for her death. Not even the BoruMitsu fujos there. And besides, her death here wouldn't even serve a point. It's not like Zabuza where Naruto had to learn the harsh reality of their world. This is a different world, a more peaceful one. No harsh lessons to be learned yet this early in.
>>
>>159536193
>>159536078
You two are taking a forced meme seriously.
>>
>>159535919
>>159535976
I imagine it's a consequence of the show being made after the movie but taking place before it. It makes sense for Boruto's personality to start off as it did but then eventually develop into how it is in the show but since following a show with a bratty Boruto would get unbearable quickly, they decided to sort of reverse-develop him.
>>
>>159535278
lol how childish can you be? Does it feel good to validate yourself by scorning other humans that belong to other 'anime factions' than you?

This is exactly what the kids in my class argued about at ten years old, except it was about liverpool vs arsenal
>>
>>159535423
>No, it was more of a "I like her because she reminds me of myself"
Which only makes sense in their situation regarding Sasuke. Sakura wanted to be recognized by Sasuke and no one else, while Naruto wanted to be acknowledged by the village as a collective. In the end a large problem with NS as a whole (whether as a romance or as a friendship) is that the only connection they ever shared was Sasuke himself. This people were never more than acquaintances, despite how much time Kishi dedicated to telling (instead of showing) the audience otherwise. Here's a little mental exercise, try to recall a single conversation Naruto had with a member of team 7 that wasn't about Sasuke.
>>
>>159523692
He literally tried to kill her. You don't do that to people you love. She was obviously just a convenient cum dump for him, but he made a bad decision cumming inside and lost on the eugenics game with Sarada.
>>
>>159525367
I kinda want a canon backstory of her.
>>
>>159532730
>Is Mizuki gonna get out of prison yet?

Kelloggs' lawyers will make sure he is put away for life.
>>
>>159536123
>simply preferring a pairing equals shipperfag
Right, sure
>>
File: Itachi_crying.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Itachi_crying.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>159536439
>You don't do that to people you love.

It's like you haven't even read Naruto before.
>>
>>159536320
>forced meme
>implying this wasn't his plan from the very beginning
>>
File: DP54f5e2ds.gif (755KB, 268x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DP54f5e2ds.gif
755KB, 268x150px
>>159536562
Yes someone talking about a pairing that hasn't expressed any romantic hints towards another is shipping faggotry. Why are you confused?
>>
>>159534622
>They literally kissed in the first episode.

Wrong, you fujoshit faggot.

It was the 3rd episode.
>>
>>159536620
Itachi's actions towards Sasuke are some of the most down right nonsensical in the entire manga. Kishimoto can suck his Uchiha micro-dick as much as he likes, but everything he says or does in plain bullshit. his entire character is a giant contradiction.
>>
>>159536704
Ah, because you're only supposed to ship people who are hinted rather than whoever you feel like shipping. I see. Glad to know that totally exempts NaruSaku shippers from being fags.
>>
>>159534665
>True, but even then, how many of them actually were made the central focus of an entire arc?

In anime filler? Quite a few.
>>
>>159535863
She's not. It's only /a/
>>
>>159536320
Hey man, memes made Uzumaki-Hyuuga god-children and doting grandpa Hiashi real, as well as Pink Cuck Gaiden.
>>
>>159536704
>Boruto & Sumire
>hasn't expressed any romantic hints
Sarada please
>>
>>159535976
>>159536135
>>159536360

I think that the movie subplot will be rewritten. It will happen (mostly Momoshiki appearing), but it won't include Boruto being a major jerk.
>>
>>159536879
Take your faggotry to tumblr then.
>>
File: 942jdsz852.jpg (29KB, 540x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
942jdsz852.jpg
29KB, 540x304px
>>159536912
Here's your (you)
>>
The last thread went through posts faster than this.
>>
>>159536924
It's hard to imagine they'd devote that much time to retelling a story that wasn't told too long ago this early. At the very most, I could see them just redoing some scenes but from different characters' perspectives, maybe even from the POV of some of the characters introduced in the anime.
>>
>>159536905
Doting grandpa Hiashi is such a joke.
No wonder Hinata didn't go with the rest of the family
>>
>>159536924
There will probably be more build-up to things heavily stressing out Bort before the exam.
There may even be something tying together Science Jew's brainwashing to the Nue possession thing of the first arc.
>>
>>159536951
>completely missing the point
I'm saying your logic implies that NaruSakufags never acted like retards
despite your claim that shipping pairs that haven't been hinted is faggotry
>>
File: 1475548469860.png (179KB, 600x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475548469860.png
179KB, 600x445px
>>
>>159536849
Itachi's plan was legitimately the most retarded plan I've ever seen.

>I want him to protect the village
>So I'll tell him to seek power at any cost and that he lack HATRED
>Lets mind rape him for good measure at the age of 8 so he hates me
>Probably caused permanent brain damage and messed up his thinking process
>And let's do it again when he's 13, despite me being able to feel Orochimaru's chakra on him so he seeks more power
>This makes him betray the village, become a wanted ninja, and nearly kill his best friend.

Itachi is a retard.
>>
>>159537048
>Doting grandpa Hiashi is such a joke.
Of course it was.Do you need people to explain the punchline to you?
>>
>>159537109
Who here is even talking about nsfags please. Go back to tumblr. I'm sure there's a boru/sumire url you can take.
>>
>>159537109
Shipping pairings that haven't been hinted IS faggotry. That doesn't mean that shipping pairings with hints isn't faggotry.
>>
File: DDqaVnuUwAAC87L.jpg (348KB, 1450x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DDqaVnuUwAAC87L.jpg
348KB, 1450x2048px
>>
File: 1475548533295.png (176KB, 600x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475548533295.png
176KB, 600x445px
>>159537129
>>
>>159537139
I'm not talking about a funny joke you retard.
>>
>>159536912
Well, it's more in the side of Sumire towards Boruto. But more like flags, not hints.
>>
File: 1475548596566.png (204KB, 600x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475548596566.png
204KB, 600x445px
>>159537213
>>
File: 1475548663096.png (187KB, 600x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475548663096.png
187KB, 600x445px
>>159537264
>>
>>159537238
Romance in battle shonen is obvious, not subtle. That's why Sarada, who has actually had real interest towards Boruto from the very start, has the overwhelming advantage.
>>
>>159537328
Actually, the first "main" girl of the anime is Sumire, not Sarada. If we are going with the "first girl wins" cliché, Sumire has the advantage.
>>
>>159537153
I knew mentioning NaruSaku would trigger you. Typical. Last I checked, tumblr is where your kind sought refuge as a safe space.
>>
>>159537306
just fuck already
>>
File: true ending.jpg (646KB, 1585x1132px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
true ending.jpg
646KB, 1585x1132px
>>159537328
>Romance in battle shonen is obvious, not subtle.
Then why are so many people surprised when the endgames happen?
>>
>>159537419
You were the first to bring up NS, which doesn't even make sense. But sure go ahead anon, anyone who doesn't agree with shipping stupidity as a conversation starter is a nsfag.
>>
>>159537172
In that case, shippers of any kind are all faggots and it's true, we all are. Though there's at least some grounds for BoruSumi, especially when compared to a meme pairing like BoruMitsu.
>>
>>159537395
In Naruto-verse, the girl that has the true romantic feeling win the bowl. If Sumire has feeling for Boruto and Sarada doesn't than Sumire win or vice versa.
>>
>>159537395
Sarada is clearly the main girl, as seen in the OP. Sumire was the surprise villain who got little attention until the end of the arc.
>>
>>159537395
Yeah, it's not like the Bort movie or the gaiden ever existed
>>
>>159537559
Yeah so? As I said, there is already a flag for Sumire already.
>>
>>159537395

Well if Sumire stays and appears in the manga, then I also would say it's going to be her and Boruto, because of Boruto saving the girl in a way resembling Naruto the Last and various other things.

Well before the anime started, I was more leaning towards Boruto not marrying at all.
>>
>>159537493
Because lots of people are retarded
>>
>>159537636
Flag doesn't mean anything until Sumire actually confess.
>>
>>159537611
Sarada is more like a teammate than what would fit the term "heroine" that is what "main girl" referes to. Sarada and Boruto are meant to be brothers in arms more than a couple.
>>
>>159537506
>forgetting that I'm the one who called NaruSakufags retarded myself
I brought them up as an example of how your logic is flawed. Not only because this particular ship doesn't lack hints as you claim, but because you seem to paint the pairings themselves as the source of problem instead of the magnitude of the shipping. And for you to suggest something as mild as mine as "faggotry" just makes you look sensitive.
>>
>>159537668
>muh superficial parallels

NScucks also fell for that. Look at that.
>>
>>159537493
Because people are illiterate? I'm baffled NaruSakutards actually believed their couple still had a chance after the fake confession.
>>
>>159537770
>no, y-you're the one who's triggered!
blah. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>159537493
These narusaku fag edits is disgusting.
>>
>>159537776
>>
>>159537493
Because they ignore the obvious and focus on the "subtle" red herring, i.e. look at all the hints that Sakura does care for Naruto romantically after all! and she's so much like Kushina!
>>
>>159537668
NaruSaku fags said the same thing
>>
>>159537776
They are fucking stupid, Sakura NEVER loved Naruto beyond teammate bond. In her eye it's Sasuke-kun only, I don't know why they still existed after Hinata confessed during the Pain Arc. It only their delusional mind that had Sakura in love with Naruto.
>>
>>159537850
in fairness, Kishimoto put this in deliberately to fuck with people.
>>
File: large.jpg (87KB, 500x531px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
large.jpg
87KB, 500x531px
Reminder this shipping war is literally nothing

Hinatacows couldn't take their win with pride, their hatred for Sakura runs so deep that they now have clung onto a new character so btfo of her vicariously

But we all know it's bullshit and Boruto and Sarada is endgame, they do too as you can see them backpedaling already so when they get btfo they can say "W-Well it doesn't count"

It's usually just one virgin who cant get over the fact some bitch from highschool rejected him and inserts her as Sakura, which was confirmed in one of the threads a while back

Better to just ignore it or gather the screencaps fellow Sakurabros
>>
File: 1432338752913.png (64KB, 303x216px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432338752913.png
64KB, 303x216px
>>159537668
>Boruto resents his dad for being too busy to ever be around
>vows to not neglect anyone close to him
>idolizes Sasuke, a guy who's only seen his daugther twice in 12 years
>decides that he's going to be a ninja like Sasuke when he grows up
>>
>>159537810
If that's the best rebuttal you could think of, then you really are as retarded as you sound. Don't let the BoruSumi shippers trigger you too much during your visit to these threads.
>>
>>159537940
True, and people were pointing out they were obvious red herrings before he revealed they were deliberate years alter. This really comes back to people being delusional and illiterate, if not outright ignoring the obvious signs because "muh OTP".
>>
>>159537961
You to go back to your tumblr chamber.
>>
File: Nardo and Sauce.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nardo and Sauce.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>159520072
He doesn't need it
>>
>>159537974
Because Sasuke is not his dad and he thinks he looks cool.
>>
>>159537961
>Sakurabros
These don't exist. Only females and beta males like Sakura.
>>
>>159537961
>Sauce holding younger sakura when he can barely tolerate the one he fucks.
>>
>>159537705
> imblying Sumire will bother with a confession and not just murder her jailers, escape ninja Alcatraz, and express her love by breaking into his bedroom and gently raping him into a stupor.
>>
>>159537129
>>159537213
>>159537264
>>159537306
>>159537452
>>159537328
>>159537611

Is this the same tumblr as yesterday? So far the thread has been pretty Sumire-oriented. But suddenly this anon starts attacking whatever that is not related to Sakura.
>>
File: 5854fd65v.png (204KB, 540x305px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5854fd65v.png
204KB, 540x305px
>>159537992
Did you lost your tumblr password?
>>
>>159538065
Posting Sarada now triggers Sumire fags? what happened?
>>
>>159538087
You keep mentioning tumblr as if you're not projecting yourself, it's sad. Don't you have a NaruSaku fan fiction to write?
>>
File: My hair is a bird.png (1MB, 1536x1352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
My hair is a bird.png
1MB, 1536x1352px
Why is she so cute?
>>
>>159538205
beauty mark and pigtails
>>
>>159537974
Yet salad flooded her panties when bort said that.
>>
>>159538159
Don't you?
Tell you what anon, I'm gonna let you have the last word, if you thinking I'm a NSfag helps you sleep with the fact your a shipper faggot then by all means call me a ns fag I don't mind. Hope you get better.
>>
>>159538205
What is her fighting style? Will she go full Deidara?
>>
>>159521853
I agree both Sasuke and Sakura retards but imagine Sarada growing up knowing his dad betrayed his homeland and tried to fuck the world. But then again this doesnt matter bacause she carries the Uchiha symbol, why not take the Haruno till Sasuke came back.
>>
>>159538205
pyromania
>>
>>159538122
I think this >>159537961 >>159537705 >>159537153 is who he's looking for
>>
>>159538052
Correction; Only beta males like Hinata.
>>
File: 1296265586585_f.jpg (18KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1296265586585_f.jpg
18KB, 500x281px
>>159538057
Maybe he prefers them young.
>>
>>159538356
Yeah, my bad, I was trying to pinpoint it.

It's surely this one >>159537961
>>
>>159535863
Why do you keep posting that picture for ants? Do you know how stupid it makes you look?
>>
>>159537021
These threads are all garbage. The amount of posts and how quick they are doesn't matter.
>>
>>159538356
Woah I'm >>159537636

I am a BoruSumifag by all mean but I am not delusional like the NaruSakufags. All I'm saying is that the moment which girl confessed with true feeling (like Hinata) than she win the bowl. I am not gonna get my ass devastated just because my ship didn't finalized.
>>
File: New era 12 genin.jpg (108KB, 982x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
New era 12 genin.jpg
108KB, 982x740px
>>159538205
If she teams up with Wasabi and Sumire we might have an interesting team.
It would have all the secondary color, I mean orange, green and violet. All female team plus if Mirai is their sensei. We would have a little sparrow tears, spicy cat and a violet.
>>
>>159538087
The only thing tumblr here is your shitty quality image
>>
>>159538496

Tumblr why don't you just go back to your cave? No matter what you say, you won't make everyone into a Sakurafag. So go to sleep or write your own fanfiction or something (but don't post here please).
>>
>>159537204

Is weed legal in Konoha?
>>
File: sakura.gif (354KB, 400x301px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sakura.gif
354KB, 400x301px
How will Mikio "Lolidestroyer" Ikemoto ruin Sumire?
>>
>>159538560
Those colors remind me of the Bort movie credits
>>
>>159538681
No please, not her. Who wrote her character and arc anyway? I know Ikemoto is something like the story supervisor, but did he write her?
>>
>>159535863
I hope Sumire is going to escape from this shit village and she will join Sasuke
Sasuke who adopts my little Sumire and becomes her teacher
and Then come back to help Bort and have babies with him
Pretty dream
>>
>>159538715
Doesn't that basically confirm TenTen is Metal's mom?
>>
>>159538740
Kodachi writes the story and Kishimoto is the supervisor/editor. Ikemoto is only the artists for the manga and the light novels.
>>
>>159538824
So Kodachi wrote the story for the manga too? Or just the anime?
>>
>>159538786
Yes, just like Bort being Naruto and Sasuke's and Hinata being Mitsuki's mom
>>
>>159520072
crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal etc etc.
>>
>>159538874
Kodachi writes both the anime and manga.
>>
I just caught up on the last month of episodes and shit this was fucking great
>>
>>159538367
There's nothing more beta than pinkshitfagging and all her assorted ships. The women who like Suckura and ship her with Sasuke are self-inserting as the doormat in a relationship with a bad boy (only in this case the bad boy is an unironical faggot, but that's besides the point). While the men who like Sakura sel-insert as the henpecked pussy who need a girl to boss them around. You could make a case for male SS shippers being sadists who enjoy treating a girl like total shit, but then you're self-inserting/identifying as Sasuke, which makes you a total faggot in the first place.
>>
>>159538740
Some literal who SP writers did, Kodachi is the story supervisor though.
>>
>>159539320
This is the face of Sumire I love the most. I would like to see her smirk like this in the future too. Make it happen SP!
>>
Like it or not, BoruSumi really just makes the most sense.
>>
>>159538681
By not including her at all
>>
>>159539424
>Implying faggots don't self-insert with Naruto and Hinata.

This isn't one-sided.
>>
>>159538556
Ah, my bad then. I'm actually all for BoruSumi, BoruSara's too predictable. Sumire definitely came out of nowhere but in the best way possible.
>>
>>159539521

>BoruSara's too predictable. Sumire definitely came out of nowhere

Literally this, Sumire came out of the blue and so far has been given some pretty good development, not to mention the interactions with Bort.
>>
>>159538756
>Hawawa steals Bort literally from right under Salad's nose
The devastation would be glorious
>>
>>159539588
>out of the blue
Don't you mean out of the purple?
I want to die
>>
>>159539505
>This isn't one-sided.
Never said some didn't. But this posturing coming from pinkshit stans comes of as merely projecting. You only need to watch how she behaves around Sasuke and Nardo to realize where here fags are coming from.
>>
>>159539588
Plus won't they both have a hand seal to summon an extra dimensional being?

Sumire has Nue and Boruto will have that diamond seal.
>>
>>159539674
>>out of the blue
>Don't you mean out of the purple?

> implying Hinata didn't have a hand on this as a consultant on Lord Hiashi's master plan.
>>
>>159538786
Yes. Sai, Ino and Shikamaru are a couple and Chouji is cucking Lee with Tenten too.
>>
>>159539435
I like these dudes. How can I send them a six pack or something?
>>
>>159539715
I can't wait for the look on Salad and Saladfags faces when Bort and Hawawa join hands to form a hand seal and perform the ultimate OP jutsu
>>
>>159539715
What if Nue can evolve with Boruto and Sumire?
>>
>>159539835
Not sure, but that'd be nice. Especially since they work like slaves over there.
>>
>>159539760
You suggesting Hinata ships BoruSumi? Because if so, these Hiashi eugenics are even more in-depth than my small brain ever imagined
>>
File: o96m.jpg (4MB, 3848x3984px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
o96m.jpg
4MB, 3848x3984px
How would you react if Sumire doesn't win at all? Be honest.
>>
>>159539852
B: "Inchou! Join hands with me!"
S: "H-h-hawawawa!"
>>
>>159539966
Very disappointed, but it's still fiction at the end of the day. Getting unironically triggered by any ship sinking is pure autism, honestly.
>>
>>159539957

>mfw even Hinabi might even be involved

Lord Hiashi should have been hokage with this level of advanced planing.
>>
>>159539966
She wont. Hiashi will make sure his ulimate keikaku is completed with the chakra of the Uchihas.
>>
File: 1444615658322.jpg (2MB, 2624x2024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444615658322.jpg
2MB, 2624x2024px
Sumire is a filler character who isn't even in the manga. There's very little chance she's endgame.
>>
>>159539760
Well, Hinata is clearly the parent whose authority Bort recognizes, so I guess her preferences could sway Bort's. But seriously, if you take into account her personality in canon, she would probably not intervene directly at all, and would just tell Burrito to follow his heart or some gay shit like that. I could see Sakura getting much more involved with her daughter's love life, as she seems bored enough to do that.
>>
>>159539966

I wouldnt be happy but fuck it as long as it makes sense and we can see it happening I guess it works.
>>
> abandons modest full-length face-concealing garments in favor of slutty sleeveless BACKLESS dress
> chokes at the 11th hour in her mission to snackbar the city of city of modern Western heretics
> most likely lusting after the cock of some blue eyed, blonde haired, burger eating kid

Sumire Shigaraki: every Muslim father's worst nightmare.
>>
>>159539966
I don't even know how can people expect that to happen
>>
>>159540101

she is clearly shown in the shows outro, why do people keep saying this?
>>
>>159539966
Sumire is the Tenri of Boruto.
>>
>>159539966
don't really care who wins the Bort at this point, nothing can top the Sakura salt.
>>
>>159539966
>>159540040
Yeah, it would be dissapointing. But there is nothing we can do. I just hope that whoever Boruto ends up with is a good fit for him and that their relationship gets developed nicely.
>>
>>159539966
disappointed at a loss of a good opportunity, but not bitter.
if salad wins, I hope she at least first gets drastically better character development than her mother ever did.
>>
>>159540101
Sarada, please
>>
>>159540368
>if salad wins, I hope she at least first gets drastically better character development than her mother ever did.

that's not a very high bar
>>
File: saladnbort.png (205KB, 702x603px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saladnbort.png
205KB, 702x603px
>>159540101
More bort and salad art pls.
>>
>>159539435
I don't know who the writers are but I applaud them. Ironically they're better at writing characters in the Naruto franchise than the original mangaka ever was. I mean, just look at Kishi's female characters like Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Temari and Hinata. They barely had any character development. The only "development" they had was marriage at the end of the series.

Now compare that to a female character like Sumire who in the span of 14 episodes which is barely over one cour in real life managed to become a fully fleshed out character with her own motivations that don't revolve around sucking the MC's dick (although that may come later). I think these literal who writers deserve credit for this. I hope they keep up the good work with Sumire. Unironically one of the best female characters in Naruto.
>>
>>159540191
Because Boruto is similar to Dragon Ball Super, in that an assistant is writing the manga, with input/approval from Kishimoto. Pierrot doesn't have the authority to do whatever they want.
>>
>>159540088
>implying Lord Hiashi isn't prepared to find a way to do this even if BoruSumi happens
>>
>>159540158
Sumire is a muslim with conscience. She was trained to kill herself in the name of some god she didn't know, but she saw that she wasn't a just a tool and that there was more in life. She is now a happy jew with her proud american husband.
>>
File: 21913.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: