[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitorijime My Hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: hitorijimemyhero.jpg (118KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
hitorijimemyhero.jpg
118KB, 640x482px
Subs are out. Thoughts on the first episode?
>>
Watched the livestream, and as I've thought they have to change some l things to accommodate H. Boyfriend. It seems that it'll be quite a struggle to merge the two timeline though.
>>
Setagawa was cuter with orange hair and lines under his eyes.
>>
>>159517680
Does this have any actual delinquent/fight plot beside the BL?
>>
I was hoping it would start with the little bro and his boyfriend already together so they wouldn't take away screentime from the My Hero plot. The little bro is cute but his boyfriend is an annoying insufferable piece of shit.
>>
>>159517680
Would I need to know anything about Hitorijime Boyfriend to understand this?
>>
>>159519035
I watched the first episode not knowing the source material, and I was a bit confused. Read Hitorijime Boyfriend it's only one volume so it shouldn't take long.
>>
>>159519035
No, the anime is merging both manga into one anime.
>>
Literally who?

>>159519035
They're also adapting bits of Boyfriend it seems. You kind of need to read it as My Hero is its direct sequel.
>>
File: 1494648410513.jpg (67KB, 728x943px) Image search: [Google]
1494648410513.jpg
67KB, 728x943px
I accidentally picked it up thinking it was another show and realised it once the OP started playing. Still finished the episode, it was pretty interesting even though I rarely watch this stuff.
>>
File: 1495087726211.png (270KB, 579x587px) Image search: [Google]
1495087726211.png
270KB, 579x587px
How rapey is this?
>>
>>159520193
I'm about to watch it. I'll report back.
>>
I didn't know it was a fag show, skipped the OP because the song was aweful, and dropped it half way trough, the plot of the retard whose only good as a yes man its annoying.
>>
>>159520193
Zero, it's sweet vanilla sex. The guys are heads over heels for each other from the very beginning, it's very cute.
>>
What's his purpose? Why the fuck they added an original if they're already pressed on time?

The bar owner also seems to be prominent based on the OP but his material is on vol 4. Shit's so confusing
>>
>>159520193
i don't know about this show, but i had to quit the companion piece "hitorijime boyfriend" because it's super super duper super rapey
>>
>>159520193
It's harmless so far. I don't know if it was like this in the manga, but the gay between blond and the teacher is barely even noticable.
>>
>>159521190
Toru and the gangsters are too comical and the new original character is there for drama between Setagawa and Kosuke.
http://hitorijime-myhero.com/news/detail.php?id=1050839
>>
This was confusing.
>>
>>159521608
that being said, having watched the first episode, there's not really any issues here. it very much depends on how they portray the relationship between the childhood friends (in the manga, it's basically the more awkward one saying "please, no, stop!" a million times while making out or having sex. seriously.)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.