[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started watching this because someone said it had a good story.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: lewd.png (2MB, 1917x1009px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
2MB, 1917x1009px
Started watching this because someone said it had a good story.
Does it get better?
Fuck you to whoever said it by the way, i know you're here somewhere
>>
>i know you're here somewhere
He's here and he's still laughing at you and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>159517620
>a good story
>>
Depends on how many episodes deep you are, I'd say. I wouldn't say it's pretentious about being a satire/parody of "NEET goes to fantasy world" plotline 4 subplot 12, but if you aren't laughing at it, what's the point of continuing? I enjoyed konosuba for the character interactions, but it definitely doesn't break new ground in terms of subversion of tropes.
>>
>>159517620
>Watching the Bazinga Theory of anime
>Complaining about no plot
You're supposed to laugh with it if you're a brainlet and at it if you have two neurons
>>
>>159517957
Well, its not like i didnt enjoy it, but still
>>
File: ks05_005-01_0001.jpg (237KB, 1552x873px) Image search: [Google]
ks05_005-01_0001.jpg
237KB, 1552x873px
>>159517901
Yea, i know i should maybe have read up on it a bit before watching, but still. Its not my fault.
>>
File: boQLCra.jpg (410KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boQLCra.jpg
410KB, 1280x720px
>>159517620
>Does it get better?

It gets better if you like comedies, it doesn't if you are expecting some sort of epic fantasy.
>>
>>159520449
Im definitely not, but thanks for the answer
>>
>le does it le get le any le better leleelellelelele xdd
How about stop wathing it then instead of making newshit threads retard.
>>
>>159520628
Why would i stop watching?
Was simply wondering if the story was going to get even marginally better or not. Im still able to enjoy it.
>>
>>159520935
that doesn't make sense. asking if something gets better in the first place means you're not enjoying for what it is now.
>>
>>159521458
Should probably clarify, was asking if the story itself was going to get better. Not the rest of the anime.
>>
>>159521839
Oh, then no. I haven't read the L but from the anime its more of an anime about the misadventures of the group
>>
>>159521964

The light novel is also mostly about the groups misadventures. It goes into a bit more depth but the anime is surprisingly close to it. It starts getting a little but harem-ish in the later books though. Which is annoying because the story is good enough to stand on its own without any will he/wont he dick teasing.
>>
>watching anime for the story
lol
>>
>>159522755
Well, it was partly due to megumin aswell
>>
File: 1486782003863.png (1MB, 1336x1898px) Image search: [Google]
1486782003863.png
1MB, 1336x1898px
>>159517620
If you're enjoying it continue, if you're not; don't.

It's not fuckin rocket science.
>>
>>159522932

I absolutely love the fact that the Axis Cult's holy scripture is just Aqua's half assed justifications for her shit.

>The Axis Church can get things done.
>And because you can get things done, even if it doesn't go well, it's not your fault!

>It's society's fault that things don't work out!

>You can run away from unpleasant things!
>That doesn't mean you lost!
>Because, as they say 'Sometimes running away is winning'!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.