[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats her appeal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: nagisa.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nagisa.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
Whats her appeal?
>>
>>159508493
To appeal to Turks.
>>
File: shikatanai.png (291KB, 664x602px) Image search: [Google]
shikatanai.png
291KB, 664x602px
She's sweet and caring, attributes modern girls lack.
She's fragile, she's someone you'd probably need to protect, and this is something the majority of men seeks
>>
Generally,
>Pure virgin
>Loyal and devoted
>Kind and caring
>Knows how to cook
>Physically weak but tries her best anyway
>Has a good family that brought her up well

Specific to Tomoya,
>Can see through all of his bullshit
>Capable of making him deal with his problems, e.g. getting him go talk to his father (VN only)
>Similar type of person who was deprived of a normal adolescence, makes him want to aspire to be a better person

That's all I feel like typing out but the answers are fairly obvious, I think.
>>
>>159508493
>tfw the first result for 'fem' is feminism
She's feminine.
>>
>>159508544
Please elaborate.
>>
File: Nagisa.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Nagisa.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
>>159508493
perfection
>>
isn't her appeal the fact that she's dead?
>>
>>159508493
I don't think she has any.
>>
>>159508578
This

Also I spent like 40 hours reading that shit so of course I'm going to be attached to her after that much exposure

I love Nagisa and Fuuko so much!
>>
>>159511837
>Don't they know they're making love to one already dead?
>>
>>159508544
you are trolling arent you
>>
File: Moeshit crying.jpg (117KB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
Moeshit crying.jpg
117KB, 525x394px
>>159508493
Be Worst Girl
>>159509013
>>159509013
>>159511795
>>159513273
A SHIT
>>
>>159510797
Turkroach.
>>
free bread
>>
>>159508493
Penis
>>
>>159508544
what do you mean
>>
Baby's first ideal waifu.
>Totally dependent on you
>weak
>devoted
>innocent
>hard working
>cute
>pure
>needs to be protected by you
>>
Why do jap hikki neets like the most pathetic docile dependent girls? They can't even look after themselves, never mind a waifu as well.
>>
>>159524333
Protecting your girl is a natural male instinct. It may be hard to understand if you are a faggot though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.