[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not allowed to choose to marry someone else >forced to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

>not allowed to choose to marry someone else
>forced to be with the selected partner even if you don't like them or were in a relationship prior to getting the notice
Why do nips like creating such shit plot and settings for their series? This could have been a great romance series about a cute couple made for eachother.
>>
>>159504322
We have enough cute romance stories
>>
Yukari and Lilina make a very cute couple and it was scientifically proven that they are perfect for each other
>>
I seem to remember the manga making it sound like, although it was the norm to be enrolled in the program and you were socially expected to get together with your match, it wasn't mandatory to be matched (although parents enrolled their kids, so it was a self-reinforcing cycle), and it was possible to break off the match in various circumstances.
The anime makes it sound much more absolute. You WILL get a notice and you MUST marry this person.
>>
>cute couple made for each other
he was nice to her once and gave her a fucking eraser and then they didn't say a word to each other for 5 years
>>
It's just an extremely shitty way to make it 'forbidden' love and therefore more exciting for women who enjoy ruining things.
>>
there's nothing wrong with the concept of the system
the issue here is the shady sudden change of partners
>>
>>159504322
>The goverment actually makes a good joob maiking pairings.
How
>>
File: nisaka.jpg (61KB, 733x475px) Image search: [Google]
nisaka.jpg
61KB, 733x475px
I forgot about this series.
Did (s)he turn out to be gay or a reverse trap? They're still best anyway.
>>
>>159507603
Everything points to gay. I don't know why some people still speculate him to be a girl. Wishful thinking, I guess?
>>
>>159504322
Its ok, the other girl is top cute
You will change your mind quickly
>>
It's an interesting setting and could be used to tell interesting things.
>>
KANASHII KANASHII KANASHII KANASHIIIIIII
>>
>>159504322
>forced to be with the selected partner even if you don't like them or were in a relationship prior to getting the notice

Let me guess, it turns out the whole deal is called off, but it's then that the chick realizes she actually has feelings for the guy after all!
>>
>>159509913
Not exactly
>>
File: FLCLshit.png (144KB, 373x355px) Image search: [Google]
FLCLshit.png
144KB, 373x355px
>>159505045
Yeah most of the plot seemed alright to me, and the passion was there but this really stuck out like a sore thumb. Like he put this girl on a pedestal and was too fucking pussy to talk to her for 5 years and then everything turned out perfect? I get that she would hide her feelings too because of the whole system but the fact that 2 strangers were THIS madly in love seems absolutely ridiculous.
>>
will this be the shitpost anime of the season
>>
File: Takazaki.Misaki.600.1891225.jpg (58KB, 723x520px) Image search: [Google]
Takazaki.Misaki.600.1891225.jpg
58KB, 723x520px
I liked the girl's character design and VA. The personality they wrote for her was refreshing, too. She seemed outgoing without being obnoxious and initiated a kiss with the main character after confessing her love in a way that came across as sexy but not slutty. Why are the best girls wasted on the worst series? I dropped this melodrama immediately after this first episode.
>>
File: 003_1470521958.jpg (206KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
003_1470521958.jpg
206KB, 800x1200px
>>159510144
>THIS madly in love seems absolutely ridiculous.
Love just grows you know
>>
File: 1499380956384.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499380956384.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Can we talk for a moment about this girl's boobs?
I don't know what about them, but I haven't been this aroused by anime in years.
>>
>>159505045
Are you telling me generic acts of kindness aren't catalysts for epic winding love stories? Because if so, you've just invalidated 9 out of 10 romance anime plots.
>>
>>159510421
shes a fucking qt pie
>>
>>159510421
>Big tited KanaHana
>>
>>159504322
"Cute couple made for each other" just isn't terribly interesting, when you get right down to it. It's not much of a story unless there's something getting in the way, and needing to marry someone other than the one you love has been pretty standard for that for ages. The why varies; arranged marriages, class divide, homosexual needing a 'beard', etc. This is just the logical extreme of the arranged marriage version, with a side of the government wanting to do something about declining birth rates being topical.

The series has its issues, but the setting honestly isn't that bad.
>>
>>159504322
>This could have been a great romance series about a cute couple made for eachother

How? If you remove the entire conflict then how it can be great?

You could make them being from opposite families, or they being enganged for political reasons to other people, but that is outdone to boredom. You still need some sort of conflict. This is as good as any other.
>>
How often are chapters released? Where should I follow it?
>>
>>159504322
her eyes are demonic looking
>>
>>159510681
>The series has its issues, but the setting honestly isn't that bad.

This world's law is so oddly extreme and intrusive for a matter like declining birth rates. What do other countries think of Japan in this scenario or why is society happy to go along with having their futures dictated by a third-party while the show acts like the MC is the one outlier? It's bizarre when you take a step back and try to put it into the context of logic and reasonability. The premise itself isn't bad if this were framed as a serious drama, but it's just a diluted, slice of life love triangle.
>>
What happens to gay people?
Do they still get paired up?
>>
>>159510989
They get straightened out
>>
I was wondering, what happens if you transfer in Japan, or move from it?
>>
>>159510989
The system focuses on ensuring "better" offsprings through genetic matching.
Doesn't matter if you're gay, like gyarus, little boobs/big boobs etc. You get paired with someone who's perfect for you.

Also given that beauty is more or less genetic, you'll get paired with someone who's as genetically beautiful as you give or take some percentage.
>>
>>159510989
Homosexuals are harmful to society. They will be shunned and suppressed. They'll leave you alone if you pretend to be like a normal heterosexual and marry and have heterosexual kids - no butt babies.

As it should be.
>>
>>159510989
Seeing as there's a gay guy in the main cast, you'll probably get your answer.

Eventually.
>>
>>159510947
>It's bizarre when you take a step back and try to put it into the context of logic and reasonability.
So are plenty of other anime. Shimoneta and Keijo, to name two recent examples off the top of my head; utterly ridiculous, but if you're willing to not just suspend but expel disbelief and roll with it, entertaining viewing.
>>
>>159510926
More like an alien.
>>
>>159513046
What kind of alien?
>>
>>159511115
this post is full of shit
>>
If they're not going to mention it soon, someone spoil me - what was with the text he got that said he's supposed to marry the girl he likes?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.