[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he end up being the final DB villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot (21).png (800KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (21).png
800KB, 1366x768px
He's more of a child than Goku and a hell of a lot stronger.

If he goes too far will Goku have to put an end to him?
>>
File: note_by_krizeii-d84nfhn.png (357KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
note_by_krizeii-d84nfhn.png
357KB, 1024x1365px
>>159497818
Note is pure!
>>
He's fucking God, how can anyone stop him?
>>
>>159497818
No

This arc is going to end up with Zeno agreeing to not destroy the universe

Grand Priest Seals the two and orders the angels to destroy all the loser universes.

Gods and Heroes vs Angels

Few Angels defect the rest follow through.

Final area is Zeno where they get their shit stomped in by the Grand Wizard.

Zeno and Zeno just break out of the seal.

Grand Priest apologizes and all is forgiven

Restores all the universes

Gives Goku the Super Dragon Balls

Goku wishes to experience another tournament like that.

Super ends with the end of Z
>>
>>159498097
This too fucking good to happen.
>>159498073
Have you ever read Preacher?
>>
>>159498387
The Saint of Killers was only able to kill God because he was given the power to kill anybody. Goku has to train to earn his power.
>>
>>159497818
No he's too childish and naive to be a villain.

One of the angels might become one though, but I don't think DB Super will ever go that far.

I mean, Goku needs to surpass a God of Destruction first. Then there's the massive gap between God's of Destruction and Angels. No God of Destruction has ever surpassed an Angel because an Angel's entire existence is to keep their God of Destruction in check.

Basically, a 'fallen angel' would literally be DB's devil capable of wiping the universe.
>>
File: evil.jpg (17KB, 586x276px) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
17KB, 586x276px
>>159497818
Goku is the final DB villain.
>>
>>159498962
This
>>
>>159498073
Kami-sama was god, Kaio-sama was god, Supreme-kai was god...
>>
>>159497818
I have a feeling he'll be a complete jobber. The real villain (Frieza, Daishinkan or a new character) will just comically defeat him in one attack.
>>
>>159497818
>He's more of a child than Goku and a hell of a lot stronger.

>An expy for the viewer, with unlimited absolute power, who just wants to see fights and shit and doesn't care about the other shit.

No, he's not a fighter, he's like the editor personified or some shit. He just decides shit and it happens, you won't ever see him getting into punch matches.
>>
>>159500574
Zeno's not a fighter, so he'd probably get hurt from a punch in the face. He's more like the ultimate glass cannon: can destroy the whole universe despite being pretty frail.
>>
>>159497818
If he beats him another circle of "supreme supreme super gods" will appear, so no.
>>
File: totally_not_evil.jpg (151KB, 1916x908px) Image search: [Google]
totally_not_evil.jpg
151KB, 1916x908px
>>159497818
He will seal the Zenos somehow thanks to Goku's stupidity.
>>
>>159501145
Is he really evil?
>>
>>159498097

Have you read the spoilers for later episodes?

This anime is shit anyway so no harm in revealing them right?
>>
>>159500378
None of them had the power to erase anything just by thinking. They can only create.

It's like comparing a game hacker to a dev. The hacker can do stuff, but none of it means anything compared to the dev.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.