[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knight's & Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Didn't see a thread for this already. What's /a/'s thoughts on Knight's & Magic?
>>
fun and cute girl on left
>>
>>159496475
literal shit
>>
File: the fuck scale is that.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck scale is that.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
The mecha otaku aspect feels a bit tacked on and gives the impression it's only there to keep this anime from being too generic. So far it doesn't seem like it has that much impact on the story and the main character could have just as easily have been someone who happens to really like those mecha knights and nothing would have changed. I also can't tell if the MC is actually aware of his past life or not. He mentioned the terms "robo" and "programming", but otherwise hasn't said anything about our world or his past life. All the same the first ep was kinda fun.
>>
File: MECHA SHIVA 2.png (2MB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
MECHA SHIVA 2.png
2MB, 1600x1150px
>>159496475
MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA MECHA SHIVA
>>
>>159496645
He's literally the mecha nerd to end all mecha nerds.
>>
Made alot of sense on acid.
>>
>>159496475
Eru's living the dream.
>tfw you will never build your own mecha waifu
>>
>>159496953
>dream
Wouldn't "living the dream" land him in a more scifi gundamn/macross sort of setting rather than a Escaflowne style fantasy world ?
>>
>>159496475
All I want is some fantasy mecha shit and it seems like it'll deliver on that front. The MC being a cute shota is a nice bonus.
>>
File: TzendorgTzendrinble.png (2MB, 1485x1163px) Image search: [Google]
TzendorgTzendrinble.png
2MB, 1485x1163px
>>159496953
The whole 4th volume was him going on a date with Ikaruga and rampaging all over the place.
>>159497125
Giant robots are giant robots brah, a true mecha nerd doesn't give a damn about the genre as long as there are giant robots.
>>
>>159497214
>Giant robots are giant robots brah
But Giant robots handle differently and have very different characteristics from one setting/genre to another. Be it slow moving lumbering giants like in Big-O, skating around with Codegayass's mecha, or flying in space like in valverape. You can't tell me a mecha nerd wouldn't have a preference of one over the other.
>>
>>159497417
A giant robot is a giant robot.
>>
>>159497417
>You can't tell me a mecha nerd wouldn't have a preference of one over the other.
The best giant robot is the ones you have actual access to.
>>
I've never loved a Trap until I watched Knights & Magic.
>>
>>159498407
He's a shota not a trap.
>>
>>159496475
quite possibly the worst show currently airing
>>
>>159498728
Disagree
>>
>>159499205
He doesn't crossdress which means he's not a trap.
>>
>>159499241
He wears hotpants for female students instead of regular pants
>>
>>159499241
He looks like a girl.
>>
>>159499315
You know what. You have a point. This is basically a customized version of a girl's uniform.
>>
>>159496645
He mentions programming also, he knows about his part life, just adapts quickly.
No point dwelling on a world you left.

The whole mecha otaku isn't that relevant other than motivation, but being from another world is the source of his power, his strong engineering background and knowledge are what make him powerful.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.