[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Should /u/ be a bit more aggressive than it is right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 100

File: 1468645609307.png (938KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468645609307.png
938KB, 1280x1280px
Should /u/ be a bit more aggressive than it is right now?
>>
How aggresive ? i think i need more samples.
>>
File: 1476142955727.png (2MB, 1450x2450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476142955727.png
2MB, 1450x2450px
>>159492153
Will this be enough?
>>
It should just die, together with all /u/fags.
>>
>>159492299
Your bully mentality is not welcome here.
>>
I like casual purest form of love like /a/ used to.

Every anti-yuri idiot are all newfags.
>>
I like /u/ and your aggressive kabedon a lot but I hate the people who are militant for it/against it
Netsuzou Trap may also be the worst product of the anime/manga mediums, from the plot descriptions I've been reading
>>
>>159492099
Absolutely. Forced yuri is the best yuri.
>>
>>159492515
Worst part of neo/a/ is the yuri hate.
>>
>>159493302
agreed
>>
File: 22.png (246KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
22.png
246KB, 800x1137px
>>159492099
>luka and miku
This is now a Like Dislike thread
Post em
>>
>>159492515
>>159493302
Fuck you I've been here for fucking ever, and I've always hated yuri. But you faggots just keep gettings worse and ruin everything thing with your cancer shipping. Yuru Yuri should just be a show about cute girls in a platonic relationship.
>>
>>159494060
t. waifufag
>>
>>159494060
I really doubt someone who has been here forever is this retarded
>>
/a/ is not the best place to discuss yuri, people just do it because they know it pisses someone.
>>
File: forbidden love.png (66KB, 478x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
forbidden love.png
66KB, 478x254px
>>159492099
It's a scary proposition
>>
Find a flaw.
>>
>>159494493
Your filename.
>>
>>159494493
Not wearing protection. Who knows what kind of diseases they can get from holding hands like that.
>>
>>159494598
>diseases
>>
>>159494334
someone who has been here forever is most likely about this retarded
>>
File: 44461366_p6.png (373KB, 794x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
44461366_p6.png
373KB, 794x640px
>>159493662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_NVimXJR8M&t=1s&list=LLCsZXZg3lzh88RPhBtcTK0w&index=48
>>
>>159493302
Either vocal minority or false flag.
>>
>>159494559
The filename is fine, anon.
>>
File: 1484260900314.png (54KB, 227x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484260900314.png
54KB, 227x287px
>>159492099
>yuri
>>
I hate /u/ shit. you would think 2 girls getting it on with each other would be great, but /u/ retards fucking ruin it. pretty much every single time it's always some wussy little bitch that gets paired with a manly dyke. then it's always set up so you can't even feel like the big dyke is doing a great job slaying pussy because the little bitch is such a sissy it seems like she's just getting abused. then it gets ruined even more because /u/ retards would rather have a show where the girls just swoon and fix each other's uniforms and then claim that they're actually fingerbanging in dumbass fanfiction than a show where they actually suck each other's titties on screen. the only good anime lesbos are from shows /u/ doesn't even like.
>>
File: 1494252512482.jpg (35KB, 461x433px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494252512482.jpg
35KB, 461x433px
>>159492099
Stupid dykes.
>>
>>159492099
No, I'd rather they fuck off.
>>
File: 1497650352477.jpg (441KB, 1440x989px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497650352477.jpg
441KB, 1440x989px
>>159496098
Do you think Hitomi knew?
>>
>>159494493
I'm not a female so i can't join in their lesbian orgy.
>>
Hey chagen, how's the plot to turn us all into cocksuckers going?
>>
>>159496265
She was in denial the entire series.
>>
>>159496328
He's still at it?
>>
>>159494493
right is a nigger
>>
Vanilla yuri is for fags.
>>
File: Because reasons.jpg (234KB, 413x1243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Because reasons.jpg
234KB, 413x1243px
>>
>>159494493
I can't.
>>
>>159492099
It should stop putting in males for drama, can't they write a wholesome yuri series otherwise or something?
>>
File: REMOVE TATE.jpg (230KB, 500x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
REMOVE TATE.jpg
230KB, 500x700px
>>159496797
Mai HiME without Tate is too good to be true, anon.
>>
File: 1499352612045_2.jpg (238KB, 1268x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499352612045_2.jpg
238KB, 1268x742px
>>159493302
>>159492515
>hurr neo /a/
>>
What is Japan trying to tell us?
>>
>>159497060
With these official New Game! pairings?
>>
>>159492099
Post your meta threads in your shithole.
>>>/u/
>>
>>159494311
/a/ is a waifu board.Go to /u/ if you want to be a cuck enjoying two girls fucking each other.
>>>/u/
>>
>>159497145
>>159497165
>stop trying to discuss things in anime/manga in an anime/manga board because i don't like them
Hide
>>
>>159497259
NO FUCK OFF AND TAKE YOUR FAGGOTRY WITH OYU
>>
>>159494444
I've been looking for that scene in the second potc movie where davy jones says four four's but alas
>>
>>159496906
>being insecure enough to get psychologically damaged by a romance that you can't self insert into
Damn, I've read some retarded stuff on /a/ over the last few years but this easily takes the top spot
>>
>>159492099
It doesn't matter if it's /u/ /y/ or vanilla, a shit anime is a shit anime.
All those yuribait shows are mostly trash, just like haremshit.
>>
File: 1498924323740.png (719KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498924323740.png
719KB, 1280x720px
>>159497095
>>
>>159496906
reddit nine thousand teens are indeed neo-/a/
>>
>>159497561
>>159497618
>missing the point
You yurifags are really retarded if you think that pic doesn't have a valid point.
>>
>>159497060
Pringles is good
>>
>>159497095
>>159497592
I really do hate NTR, humanity would be better off if those who enjoy it/create it were sent to Mars
>>159497777
Nah, I described his post pretty accurately
>>
>>159497889
>uses barneyfag image
>doesn't post source
imposter!
>>
>>159497885
>being insecure enough to get psychologically damaged by a romance that you can't self insert into
>accurate
First year Psych Major please leave.
>>
>>159497306
lol u mad kid?
>>
>>159498111
>destroying relationships
>romance
terrible bait, apply yourself next time
>>
>>159493302
>neo/a/
sure thing mate, implying that /u/fags were never ever obnoxious and insufferable
>>
>>159497165
>cuck
Fuck off, /pol/
>>
>>159498111
Those are simple descriptions on what he said, nothing requiring external knowledge of psychology
You seem awfully defensive of that guy though
>>
>>159498270
Fuck you I'm not baiting right now. I agree with that faggot that yuri is killing anime. More and more anime are yuri these days so you can't waifur the character because they're fuckin dykes fuck this gay earth for allowin this to happen. I watch anime for waifus not lesbians.
>>
>>159498355
>watch anime for anime girls
>anime girls are dykes
>expects waifufags to not be mad
Of course I defend that fag. I agree with him.
>>
>>159498357
>I watch anime for waifus not lesbians
Should be both.
>>
Why does chagen pretend to care about things besides cocks and balls?
>>
>>159498456
>being a literal cuckold
Fuck off.
>>
Full on yuri is terrible with tons of cucks, cocks and drama, shoujo ai is where its at.
>>
>>159498337
>obnoxious and insufferable
Elaborate.
>>
>>159498437
>he watches anime exclusively for waifus
Hahah
Besides, the vast majority of series aren't and will never be /u/. You are clinically retarded if you are searching out Yuri series to make waifus of to be mad about
>>
>>159498545
How? if I'm not a waifufag?
>>
Everyone who claims to find women attractive is a feminist shill trying to prevent men from reaching their full queer potential. Female-fronted anime should be banned, it is nothing but propaganda.
>>
>>159498337
Could've swarn /u/ was good before tumblr and animeski took over.
>>
>>159498545
I love how distorted the meaning of cuckold has gotten.
>>
>>159498655
Oh look, it's the classic /u/ "Subverting definitions" tactic. That may work once but that shit is getting stale. Fuck off.

>>>/u/
>>
>>159498773
You on something?
>>
>>159498757
>unironically letting you're waifu do a chick
>not a wife's son man
>>
>>159498757
If you are male and consider women attractive, you have been cucked.
>>
Don't give him (you)'s
>>
>>159498792
I'm angry
Angry about lesbians in anime.
>>
>>159498805
>having a lez waifu
But that's stupid.
I love how people try to claim monkey isn't a lesbian.
>>
>>159498885
Fuck off.
>>
>>159498899
Which they are barely any.
>>
>>159498922
there's an exception to every rule
she's in a harem anime, do you really think even gays can resist aryarygi?
>>
>>159498885
I'll give it to (You) instead, darling
>>
>>159498922
>But that's stupid
You know what's even more stupid, making an anime character waifu only to see that she is a subtext dyke in canon and fanon.
>>
>>159497889
what tune do I sing this to?
>>
>>159498922
Monkey is in a shitty harem.
>>
>>159498952
Subtext yuri still counts, /u/.
>>
>>159498997
alabama nigger
>>
>>159499032
>/u/
I never said it didn't.
>>
>>159496906
>a female character not showing interest in a particular male character NTRs me personally!
Holy fucking shit this screen cap, my sides have rocketed off to Venus.
>>
>>159499096
Then "barely" is not the proper description.
>>
>>159499099
chagen WILL defend this
>>
>>159496906
So what this guy is saying is he only enjoys it when his waifu is taken by a man?
>>
>>159499099
>newfags just discovered self inserting
wew lad...
>>
>>159498993
>subtext dyke
but she's still gay anon. she just made an exception for araragi since he's dating the girl she wants to fuck
>>
File: DDApYrOUQAEQe1b.png (722KB, 778x515px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DDApYrOUQAEQe1b.png
722KB, 778x515px
This thread went full retard. Post couples and be done with it.
>>
>>159499188
Everyone loves that, it means you can self-insert as the girl who gets a giant smelly cock shoved into her.
>>
>>159499217
I wasn't talking about that girl though. Just in general.
>>
>>159499145
Guess I meant "blatant".
>>
>>159499190
Self-inserting is pathetic
>>
>>159499188
SELF INSERTING WHAT THE FUCK
HOW DO PEOPLE UNABLE TO COMPHERNED SUCH BASIC THINGS
WHAT DO THEY TEACH THESE NEWFAGS AT RREDIIT ACADEMY
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

YOU FUCKS ARE THE REAL KEKOLDS FOR WANTING A CHICK TO FUCK ANOTHER CHIKC

DON'T YOU GET WHAT HAPPENS WHY THEY GO GAY YOU CAN'T DICK THEM FOREVER SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR PURITYFAGGING MENTAL GYMNASTICS
>>
>>159499363
wtf I love cock now
brb getting AIDS anyone want any?
>>
>>159499349
Where do you think you are, normalfag?
>>
File: lesbians.png (503KB, 765x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lesbians.png
503KB, 765x431px
>>159499363
Oh man, I can feel through the monitor that you're sobbing and using the resulting tears-snot mixture to lube up your cock while you angrily stroke it to lesbos that won't ever look your way.
>>
>>159499465
What does that have to do with what I said? It's still pathetic.
>>
>watching anime for waifus,
You're only supposed to have one. If you want to fuck multiple girls, you're an unfaithful bastard. Liking Yuri is like having a daughteru. You want to see her happy with the person she loves not fuck her yourself.
>>
>>159499427
Ebin simply ebin.
>>
>>159499592
Like a wise anon who once said here regarding to torrenting anime vs streaming, why settle for less?
>>
>>159499482
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>159499228
>>
Prisma Illya has some pretty aggressive /u/
>>
>>159499592
The only happiness I care about is my own, empathy is something that you should only keep if you still interact with 3DPD. Anime characters are merely tools to achieve that happiness. And them being a lesbian make them defective and useless.
>>
File: 1456715570124.jpg (248KB, 1263x893px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456715570124.jpg
248KB, 1263x893px
>>159499228
>>
>>159499013
>shitty
Nah, just your taste
>>
File: 1498339111273.jpg (56KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498339111273.jpg
56KB, 1024x768px
>>159499714
Oh I wonder who's behind this post and thread entirely now.
>>
>>159499482
FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1496174976990.jpg (115KB, 300x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496174976990.jpg
115KB, 300x298px
>>159499228
>>
>>159499777
>milkinggatari
>good
>>
>>159499482
These two would only be on the same bed if either taki or shoe are on it as well
>>
>>159499795
!AKE MEME?
>>
The glory days of yuri were the early 2000's, where /a/, /v/ and /u/ all loved yuri for different reasons

Too many tumblr kids and /pol/tards on all three boards these days
>>
>>159499848
It's still above most harem anime
>>
>>159499881
Fuck you, I hate yuri long before /pol/ was popular.
>>
File: DDf5u-FUMAEyOiU.png (964KB, 873x698px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DDf5u-FUMAEyOiU.png
964KB, 873x698px
>>159499821
Never really found them interesting.
>>
>>159499881
This only started after that guy got banned from tv tropes in 2013.
>>
You understand the term cuckolding comes from the cuckoo birds right? The idea behind it is that the bird tricks other birds into raising their children. Cuckolding derives from this concept, the idea of another man ejaculating inside your wife (impregnating her, and making you raise her child). Yuri can not be cuckolding by definition. It's not even a similar situation. It also makes no sense genetically to be jealous of yuri, because jealousy is built in to you specifically to prevent you from raising another man's child. Yuri is hardly any different from masturbation.
>>
>>159499881
I watch anime for waifus with a capital W. Not shitty lesbians and I'm sure the silent majority of /a/ would agree. Go back to /uy/.
>>
>>159499988
Yeah, but the modern definition is "someone who doesn't validate my feelings regarding everything".
>>
>>159494896
Cute fanfic.
>>
>>159499228
>>
>>159499988
>guy likes girl
>girl meets dyke
>dkye fucks girl
>girl ahegaos double peace after fucking
>no longer wants the D
>guy discovers it
>sees the girls fucking each other
>can't do anything because he will get arrested for hitting a chick
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>159500062
Fuck off.
>>
>>159499995
you watch anime for cocks and dicks
get out of 4chan, known heterosexual cruising zone
>>
>>159500062
no, the modern definition is willingly letting your wife fuck another man. fuck off with your revisionism.
>>
>>159499988
I don't fall in love with every female character. If a girls wants a cock and she gets it then good for her
>>
You just sound insecure.
>>
>>159500089
He's not a guy if he can't convince a woman he can provide better orgasms than another woman.
>>
girls should love girls and boys should love boys
>>
>>159500127
Not really, even harem anime has 90% girls and only one male character and he's the main one. You're watching girls most of the time on screen
>>
>>159500127
That is an original reply that is totally not parroting /u/.
>>
>>159500168
>convince
>a women
You're a funny guy, I'll kill you last.
>>
File: 1490219484107.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490219484107.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>159498997
It's one of the songs off Dark Side of the Moon, can't remember which one off the top of my head.
>>
>>159500186
Girls should die and men should all fuck my anus and mouth.
>>
>>159500138
So someone who approves of two women in a loving relationship with one another necessarily also has a wife that he willingly has other men have sex with? Fascinating.
>>
>>159500150
An anime is made for insecure faggots such as myself. At least before this yuri menace start surfacing.
>>
>>159500233
This, non-fags are the most totally retarded demographic known to man. Why should women and woman enablers be celebrated on this website?
>>
>>159500269
>"""""""opem""""" relationship
Get out.
>>
File: 1453661912338.png (461KB, 730x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453661912338.png
461KB, 730x1080px
>>159500288
>the mere existence of yuri causes him to feel NTR'd
>>
ESL negroids return to >>>/int/
>>
>>159500288
You can be pathetic without being insecure. You should have pride in yourself, and if you can't you should become someone who can.
>>
>>159499065
it doesn't work
>>
File: 1431197870288.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431197870288.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>159500377
Alternatively he can kill himself to escape the soul-crushing realization that some people don't want to fuck him, I guess.
>>
File: 63241702_p6.jpg (589KB, 909x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63241702_p6.jpg
589KB, 909x1024px
Let me tell you something about yuri.

To begin with, girls as the main audience of yuri love this genre simply because it is cute. It's no more complicated than that. I can not even imagine the scene of a boy watching yuri in real life because that would look so awkward. Some of you really need to get out of your basement to get rid of such unreasonable bias.

Yet yuri doesn't stop at just being cute. the reason why yuri is the most ideal form of love Mankind can possibly offer is because it is both aesthetically and psychologically appealing. Most yuri don't even involve sex - as many of the shallow-minded animals in this thread may think - because sex is nothing but a decoration compared to real love - the love concerning the beauty of the body and soul in a fictional world of enternal peace.

Yuri itself may seem simple, but it is the key to illustrate the ultimate Utopia imaginable, the highest of which human art can bring. The world of utter beauty, the world of freedom, cannot be reached without yuri.
And for sure I have to thank certain Japanese people to have brought a new age of such appreciation to glory.

It is unbelievable some people think that boy-girl can be superior than yuri in any way.
Underage faggots brainwashed by the society fail to understand love without stereotypes. The shallow culture with the name of "Romance" has deprived their souls, making them believe such thing is somehow the truth they should follow, even in animes. Real art, however, is far deeper than Hollywood movies.

Boys can be good, but they're not made for love. Shows like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a good example where you should put boys in.
>>
File: 63241702_p4.jpg (526KB, 1024x955px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63241702_p4.jpg
526KB, 1024x955px
If you truely love someone, you want him/her to be beautiful, and the world around to be beautiful. But some people understand love only as sex, as a means toward meaningless reproduction.

If an anime girl is to be perfect she has to have good taste, and with that she has to like girls.
Even in reality, biologically speaking females can never be sexually attracted to someone. This will become clearer when you read more books about Psychology.

You think anime girls can love you. You try to waifu them to satisfy your childish wish but you fail to realize there's something deeper in your soul aspiring for the greater truth and beauty. You think somehow your pitiful "manhood" can matter in such case. You dared to say yuri is just a "fetish".
You jackals screamed and so madly attacked yuri, but what have you gained?

Now yuri is dead. Yuri died for your sins.

But there can still be redemption. Do not let your pride blind you. Step by step, try to think about higher beauty, about the things that lie deep in your soul when you watch certain anime. Now matter how ugly or pathetic you might be in your life, you will see something beyond superficial waifuing - beyond that which can only bring you empty joy.
>>
File: yuri_chart.png (3MB, 1084x1084px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yuri_chart.png
3MB, 1084x1084px
>>
File: 322617.jpg.png (58KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
322617.jpg.png
58KB, 225x350px
>>159496906
I don't really give a shit about yuri. If it's good then it's good but self-insertfags are a literal form of cancer and need to be removed from the Earth. Nothing triggers me more than indecisive little beta cucks, pic related.
>>
>>159500337
>>159500377
Hey, don't blame me. Blame anime studios for making it hard to filter yurishits unlike fujoshits.
>>159500931
You're a normalfag. I get it. But this it /a/. Not your social media site. Get out.
>>
>>159500519
>>159500553
>how to be a cluck: the pasta
>>
Why are yuri threads so consistently filled with shitposting?

Honestly there is literally no more divisive genre on /a/ than yuri, if the threads are to be believed, at least.

Is it really that hard to understand that some people like watching girls loving other girls?
>>
>>159501302
Because fucking tv tropes admins couldn't deal with this fag so they sent him to us.
>>
>>159501302

>>159494931
>>
>>159501302
Nothing in this thread show a lack of understanding of people liking yuri. It's just that an anon says he hates it because his mental gymnastics made him believe it is NTR.

He's right.
>>
>>159501445
>spoiler
Not helping with his mentality.
>>
>>159499465
Are you high? It's pathetic even among the general population of 4chan. It's even pathetic amongst the completely nonfunctional retards of /r9k/. You're literally admitting that you're part of one of the biggest cancers killing anime, which is waifuism. The only bigger cancer is mobage.
>>
File: 501.jpg (101KB, 400x335px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
501.jpg
101KB, 400x335px
>>159493302

Agree with (you). autistic /pol/tards need to fuck off back to their containment board.
>>
>>159501691
Waifuism exists since the dawn of anime. If you think what made anime a hit were their deep storylines you need to lurk more
>>
>>159492099
>girls in suits

anyone else think this is fucking disgusting?
>>
>>159501701
>If you don't like my obnoxious shit, you must be from /pol/.
>>
>>159501753
The problem is waifuism gets in the way of not only decent storytelling, but everything else that can possibly be good about it as well. It also panders directly to the absolute worst amongst the worst, the most delusional and broken of us all. This should not be encouraged even slightly. if I wasn't right, they wouldn't be so violently defensive about it and try to justify their idiocy and lash out at anything that even remotely threatens it.
>>
>deluded /pol/ crossboarders who hate yuri because /pol/ told them it was degenerate and place their ideology above their love of cute girls
>failed normalfag /r9k/ losers who only like anime because it lets them pretend every girl is their gf, can't appreciate the medium on a deeper level, and who would drop the hobby if they got the 3DPD girl they wanted
>hypergay men disgusted by girls in general
>tumblr feminists who view it as "fetishized male gaze exploitation" or something
Does everyone who hates yuri fall under one of these?
>>
>>159501879
So yurifags are normalfags. Good to know then?

That was sarcasm by the way.
>>
>>159501879
Basically.
>>159501833
if you unironically use the word cuck in any context, you are from /pol/. No exceptions, except when the same poster then baneposts, at which he is obviously from /tv/ and anything he says should be discounted as pure shitposting as /tv/ is nothing but /s4s/ with movies.
>>
>>159501879

about covers it. Nothing like tumblr feminists telling actual lesbians they've come down with a case of the 'male gaze'.
>>
>>159501865
Only westernfags with absolutely no influence toward anime, and Miyazaki, think like that. It makes money, it keeps getting made.
>>
>>159501771
Yeah, it's a huge dyke flag.
>>
>>159501691
>Pathetic
Yes, and? If you want to use the normalfag card go back to facebook.
>>
/u/ doesn't need to be more aggressive, they have their own board.
>>
>>159502022
This series is the one thing /a/ and /u/ will agree is complete trash. Kodama at least deserves kudos for that.
>>
>>159502015
You're on the same level as someone on /g/ who admits to using Ubuntu on a prebuilt computer. Learn your place you fucking parasite.
>>
>>159502061
>caring about social hierarchy
>not a normalfag
No seriously fuck off.
>>
>>159502062
Pretty much this. Is /a/ full of fags?
>>
I think that girls and boys should like whoever they want to like
>>
>>159502062
>welcoming fujoshits
Just as bad if not worse, m9.
>>
File: COxzMEKUcAEoe_S.png (512KB, 638x851px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
COxzMEKUcAEoe_S.png
512KB, 638x851px
>>159500083
Hibiki's truly an alpha dyke.
>>
>>159501986
>It makes money, it keeps getting made.
Well shit, I guess that makes it perfectly fine. I for one welcome our new pachislot and gachashit overlords.
>>159502110
I care that you get in the way of quality ANYTHING happening anymore. You have no standards or taste. If you didn't realize on some level that you are actively degrading and destroying the medium, you wouldn't even be responding.
>>
File: polautism.jpg (59KB, 600x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
polautism.jpg
59KB, 600x315px
>>159501833

'stop liking things i don't like!'
>>
>>159502062
Fujoshits are more rabid though. It's a good thing they stay in their threads though unlike yurifags.
>>
>>159502137
That would be too reasonable.
>>
File: 1430346604595.png (58KB, 500x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430346604595.png
58KB, 500x400px
>He gets angry over fetishes on an anonymous website
>>
>>159502160
>pachislot and gachashit overlords.
Not even the same intended audience as anime, why would I care
>>
>>159502165
NTR Trap is legit bad, though.
>>
>>159502160
>If you didn't realize on some level that you are actively degrading and destroying the medium
>yets like yurishit
How ironic.
>>
>>159502165
>picking the one """/u/""" series that actually deserves the hate it gets
How
>>
>>159502200

quickest i could find for fast shop
>>
>>159502188
I bet you like NTR, you crossboarder
>>
>>159502215
>If I deflect onto something else, I can avoid the blame for my waifufaggotry and support of cancerous self-insert MCs!
Keep evading. Maybe go cry to your waifu about it later.
>>
>>159502137
I think this too, but with the exception of girls loving boys. Girls should never love boys.
>>
>>159502253
Nope, but I don't care if you do, because it does not effect me whatsoever
>>
>>159502292
>>>>/u/u
>>
File: 1447027322992.png (85KB, 900x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447027322992.png
85KB, 900x800px
>>159501771
Fuck you
>>
File: yuriislife.jpg (65KB, 600x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yuriislife.jpg
65KB, 600x315px
>>159502248

ok fine is this better
>>
>>159502282
Yuri is killing anime too retard.
>>
>>159502292
You hate your own mother?
>>
>>159502314
>le nihilism meme
epin
>>
>>159501771
It's "cool" and can fit a narrative or character, but it isn't hot.
>>
>>159502341
Better
>>
>>159502376
Actually I do, but that's because she gets drunk and threatens to kill me.
>>
>>159502376
You mean his father.
>>
>>159502395
Why do you want a safe space so bad?
>>
>>159502427
Because he's from /pol/, we've been over this already
>>
>>159501990
Ichika's nee-san isn't a dyke!
>>
>>159502427

they already have one on /pol/
>>
>>159502424
Just show her you're the man of the house.
>>
>>159502427
I could ask you shitposters the same thing.
>>
>>159502472
Who?
>>
>>159501771

this cannot continue
>>
>>159501771
>girls in suits
>yuri

So who else is watching Princess Principal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_RdXxRU68
>>
Make the yuri fun or interesting somehow. Stop it with the half-assed bait and boring romance garbage. Make a good romcom or something where the main characters just happen to be lesbians, don't just focus on the yuri aspect, it should be the cherry not the sundae.
>>
>>159492204
Unzip
>>
Does the opposite of fujoshi exist?
>>
>>159503168
Some things are so disgusting that they lack an opposite.
>>
>>159503168
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>159503228
A guy who reads yuri mango.
>>
>>159503255
Someone who has taste.
>>
>>159503255
Minority among minorities.
>>
>>159493256
Truth
>>
>>159503324
Is there a word like fujoshi for him?
>>
>>159503359
Cuckold.
>>
>>159503359
Yes: Patrician.
>>
>>159503359
There's a manga about it.

https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yuri-danshi-r14563
>>
>>159496318
You can't join in because they arn't fucking real, you pathetic fucking faggot.
>>
>>159503390
>>159503324
Delusional.
>>
File: literally tumblr.png (103KB, 1307x348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
literally tumblr.png
103KB, 1307x348px
>>159501701
Agreed. All men should die.
>>
>>159503390
The dictionary says a patrician is a Roman aristocrat.
>>
>>159503454
I'm aware.
>>
>>159497306
Pathetic
>>
>>159503438
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>159497577
As a fan of yuri... Thats pretty much true.
>>
>>159503486
Normalfag.
>>
>>159492515
>yuri
>purest form of love
>calls others newfags
>>
>>159499363
Faggot
>>
>>159503478
It also says it can mean aristocrat ironically.
>>
>>159503594
>do i fit it yet, /u/?
>>
>>159499995
>I watch anime for a faggy cuck reason.
>>
Meh, it's another thread where people talk about /u/ and its userbase, instead of talking about yuri anime.
This is just some shitty crossboard drama that shouldn't belong on /a/ or /u/.
>>
>>159503687
Basically it's one guy who thinks yuri = NTR and some fujoshi who keep on causing drama. Mods seriously need to do something about this.
>>
>>159503738
>one guy who thinks yuri = NTR
You fags can't even prove me wrong.
>>
>>159503661
If you watch anime because you want to imagine yourself fucking an anime girl, that fucking pathetic.
>>
I wish I were a cute girl molesting other cute girls. It's just not okay with me being a man
>>
>>159503782
What's your preferred train route chikan-san?
>Captcha: Station
>>
>>159503764
you are such a faggot anon
>>
>>159503772
I think that imagine that two grills fucking while you watch is even more pathetic.
>>
>>159503817
Stop replying to him.
>>
>>159503526
From you, that's a compliment.
>>
>>159503817
See? No arguments at all. At this rate you might as well cut your genitals because you won't be needing them even for fapping.
>>
>>159503844
Stop trying to make a hugbox.
>>
>159503894
>Keeping others from replying to bait means you want a hugbox
That bait was so weak it doesn't warrant a (You). Back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>159503827
I just want to see something cute and sexy.

You want to delusionally imagine sex that can never happen and then act like thats the more manly thing to do.
>>
^^159503949
You wanted a comfy yuri threads for your /u/fags so that's a hugbox retard. And my argument is valid by the way. You fags just can't handle it.
>>
>>159503982
You're not even hiding your casual behaviour, normalfag. And anime is never devoid of cute shit. Even haremshits have them. Why watch yuri at all?
>>
>>159504076
Why watch anything? Why do anything? Because some people just feel like it.
>>
Imagine you're a guy with gf and the gf secretly sleeps with another girl. The other girl's handsome and beautiful bf finds out everything. He is angry and bisexual. He suggests that you and he sleep together to pay the girls back. What's the best action in this situation? Also if you did it, would all 4 people be cucks or none of the 4.
>>
File: 1497872900848.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497872900848.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
/a/ of lately reminds me of when /b/ first died, 90% of the board acts completely retarded, and there's no joke or anything, they're just dumb and think it's "trolling".
>>
>>159504124
Dumbest thing I've ever read today. Keep posting.
>>
>>159504185
>Browsing /b/ at all
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>159504185
Everyone here also think people's post are baits because they are used to the multi layer irony that they cannot comprehend a genuine opinion.
>>
Nah. Lesbians are boring.
>>
>>159499742
>I have no empathy whatsoever and the only way I can be happy is by imagining numerous fictional girls being in love with me
So you're both shallow and an edgelord?
>>
>>159504292
So?
>>
>>159504264
Calling people cucks ad nauseum is not an opinion.
>>
File: 1435628238523.jpg (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435628238523.jpg
296KB, 500x500px
>>159492204
I don't think this should be legal.
>>
>>159504076
I will tattoo "normalfag" across my face if it means I'm not this much of a faggot.
>>
>>159504124
If you don't go through with it and then break up with your gf then you're good and deserved none of it
If you don't go through with it and don't break up with your gf then you're a cuck and retarded
If you go through with it then break up with your gf then you're bisexual and retarded
If you go through with it and stay with your gf then you're bisexual, retarded, and a cuck

None of this has anything to do with yuri though
>>
>>159504355
/a/ has always made fun of edgelords and thus you are basically admitting that you're not from /a/. Therefore, all your arguments have no merit. Thank you for playing.
>>
>>159504362
You payed too much attention to a /pol/ buzzword that you missed the point. Let me spell it out for you.

People that like yuri are willing to see two anime girls doing each other and would just sit there and watch. My opinion on this is that because the anime girls keep doing each other (You) will subconciously program yourself that females are designed to procreate with female when it's clearly not the case. And you would go into threads that have at least two girls interacting each other and declare that they're gay for each other because that is what your yuri programming tells you too. I personally prefer consensual procreation for the purpose of reproduction with hands holding in my fiction but yurifags need to stop declaring that every all girls show to be yuri.
>>
>>159504561
>appeal to authority
Cute.
>>
>>159504124
Nigga

Were talking about drawings here.
>>
>>159504562
Nice pasta. Let me try;
You payed too much attention to a /pol/ buzzword that you missed the point. Let me spell it out for you.

People that like yaoi are willing to see two anime boys doing each other and would just sit there and watch. My opinion on this is that because the anime boys keep doing each other (You) will subconciously program yourself that males are designed to procreate with male when it's clearly not the case. And you would go into threads that have at least two boys interacting each other and declare that they're gay for each other because that is what your yaoi programming tells you too. I personally prefer consensual procreation for the purpose of reproduction with hands holding in my fiction but yaoifags need to stop declaring that every all boys show needs to be yaoi.
>>
>>159504185
It's what happens when there is no sense of value. On /a/, it's posting about how to post instead of posting, it's shitposting about anime but not watching anime. The main topics here nowadays would be

>Studio wars
>/u/
>/pol/ and all related "topics"
>newfags that try to sing the sweet tune of years they've never seen which results in other newfags believing false crap and that spawns a huge mob of people that scream you down
>YOU'RE A FUCKING SECONDARY

It's not a "I come here to talk about anime" but a "I come here because my lives depends on it and I love shitting where I eat" kind of place at this point. Discussing something is not possible because it is simply too exhausting.
>>
>>159501771
How can someone have such shit taste? Do you eat from a toilet or something?
>>
>>159504679
>all boys show
Those are barely a thing, fag. Even canon yurishits are more common.
>>
>thread has now spiraled into philosophical discussions about why people post things at all
>>
File: laughing_girls_(6).png (81KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing_girls_(6).png
81KB, 200x200px
>>159504562

This is what /pol/ actually believes.
>>
>>159504733
I can't enjoy anime like Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou without some fujo shitting up the place and trying to ship the characters with each other.
>>
>>159504791
Keep using that /pol/ buzzword until it lost it's meaning like edge.
>>
>>159504562
nigga

were talking about drawings.
>>
>>159504868
I am aware of that.
>>
>>159504817

> calls /pol/ a buzzword

> uses the word cuck unironically

> doesn't even know what cuck means

you really have to go back now
>>
>>159504961
If I don't know the real definition of cuckoldry then wouldn't that be ironic?
>>
>>159504988
>I raped one word, why not another?
>>
>>159504961
Not until you at least try to refute this argument I've been using for years.
>>
>>159504988

i'm sorry you need to be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
>>159504562
Your problem is just with lesbians. So, yeah, fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>159505197
>yuri
>not lesbians
>>
>>159504988
A cuckold is someone who sits on 4chan complaining about how men arn't men anymore.
>>
>>159505234
again, fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>159505286
Why? Because I don't agree with you? Who's changing definitions of words now?
>>
>>159505363
I'm not gonna waste my time and try to convince the piece of shit that you are that it's okay to be a lesbian.
>>
File: nozoer.png (499KB, 808x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nozoer.png
499KB, 808x800px
>>159505120


this is a chinese cartoon forum no one fucking cares about your argument. post yuri or gtfo
>>
>>159505413
>I'm not gonna waste my time and try to convince the piece of shit that you are that it's okay to be a lesbian.
Good decision. It will be a waste of time.
>>
Reading this thread made me wish for a harem anime with a rather competent and handsome MC who's trying to find his beloved among 4 girls by testing them on several points.
Until the last episode where the girls are tired of his shit and hook up together, leaving the harem protag all alone.
>>
>>159504703
it's really scary how every thread in the big boards end up just turning into a shitposting war of a current hot topic now.
>>
>>159505435
Yeah that's what I said years ago to yurifags that shit up a chuu2 thread with their Shinka x Deko shitposting.
>>
>>159505467
I genuinely loathe you, anonymous poster.
>>
>>159505454
fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>159505578
why do you feel so furious because someone you don't even know is doing something awful and then gets a payback for it?
are you self-inserting without even having any idea of what the MC is?
>>
>>159504562
>My opinion
who cares. you're unwanted here
>>
>>159505668
>because someone you don't even know is doing something awful and then gets a payback for it?
Because that is literally me.
>>
>>159504703
There's always one post with actual sense and understanding like an actual human wrote it.

Usually it gets fucking ignored because the shitflinging tards don't wanna reply to something that makes sense
>>
>>159505815
You mean this>>159504562
right?
>>
>>159505872
a retarded human
>>
>>159504562
the problem is that your gay and you've subconciously programmed yourself into thinking your not.
>>
>>159505956
The retarded human has a point though. To bad it's off topic.
>>
>>159506004
that people forget that women can't have children together?
Really, have you become that detached from reality?
>>
>>159506004
Stop trying to make yourself seem like the smartest man in the thread.
>>
>>159505993
Don't worry, I already tested that.
>>
>>159506004
he doesn't.
>>
>>159506053
Doesn't matter. You've subconciously blocked it out. Your just forcing yourself to think you arn't gay.
>>
>>159503991
Come one Abe, have faith in science and magic.
>>
>>159506096
Holy shit dude.
>>
>>159506042
>Really, have you become that detached from reality?
Well, I am talking about 2D not 3DPD here.
>that people forget that women can't have children together?
I don't watch this show but Nanoha make that happen? It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>159506096
How can I force something that is not there.
>>
>>159506139
Set yourself free brother
>>
File: chino.png (157KB, 298x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chino.png
157KB, 298x390px
>>159504562
>My opinion on this is that because the anime girls keep doing each other (You) will subconciously program yourself that females are designed to procreate with female when it's clearly not the case.
Some times I forget that there are people who struggle with telling the difference between reality and fantasy.
>>
can this thread get deleted please, thanks.
this is reaching forums level of bad.
>>
>>159506166
It is there, your just forcing yourself to think it's not.
>>
>>159506193
Yeah, they should go outside and go to the club amirite xp

Kill yourself.
>>
>>159506203
You're not my brain.
>>
>>159506219
Found another one
>>
File: sweat.jpg (79KB, 300x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweat.jpg
79KB, 300x277px
>>159506219
this post
this post right here.
I can't tell anymore if it's baiting or just completely retarded.
I know there are genuine retards lurking /a/ now but there's also "ironic" retards, so how do you even tell them apart?
I think I'll just have to quit.
>>
>>159506267
Go do your summer homework, kid.
>>
>>159506283
This is the future yurifags choose.
>>
>>159506249
>will subconciously program yourself that females are designed to procreate with female when it's clearly not the case

And you arn't anyone elses
>>
>>159506288
Fuck, they're everywhere
>>
>>159506348
I was referring to yurifags who shitpost on the threads here.
>>
>>159506408
And I was showing you that the "subconcious" argument can be used on anything.
>>
>>159506475
Fair point. Yurifags are still cancer though.
>>
>>159506530
>Using cancer as an insult
Confirmed reddit.
>>
Why is a person who will never have the opportunity to procreate so hung up on who and who together can procreate or not? Advanced voyeurism to go along with NTR'd-by-proxy?
>>
>>159492099
Go back to your containment board.
>>
>>159506741
took your sweet time to post this classic shitpost my man
>>
>>159506641
I have never browse that place desu. The layout is too confusing.
>>
>>159506655
LWA made me lose my shit. Andrew should be with Akko not Dianashit ;_;
>>
>>159506655
Legitimate argument.
>>
>>159506831
>cocklover
>>
How to kill chagen in 10 different ways?
>>
>>159506888
Hey Akko is my daughteru and no good father would want their kid to be gay.
>inb4 burgerland
>>
>>159507014
You just want Andrew's cock in your mouth
>>
>>159506935
How to dick a anime dkye in 10 different ways?
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (1MB, 500x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thumbs up.gif
1MB, 500x211px
>>159506831

>Dianashit

>mfw my is Diana

Thanks.
>>
>>159507053
You just want to watch Diana doing Akko, You very beta person.
>>
>>159507086
Fuck off, Diana a shit.
>>
>>159507096
>he doesn't want Akko to fuck Diana
What a fag
>>
>>159507125
Fuck off chagen a shit
>>
>>159507058
The dyke cut one off chagen's ball
>>
>>159507256
>>159507224
I have no idea who are you referring to could you give me a quick rundown about him?
>>
>>159507325
autistic nigger fag
>>
Can't get into Yuri tbqh, no male MC to connect with and its harder to self-insertino. That said I don't go and shit up Yuri threads/shows(except for this one I guess) with all the forced romance/shipping bullshit like you sick people do. I just wish you degenerates stayed in your quarantine board forever.

Also remember yurifaggots, every Lesbo can be cured by the cock there is no beating the cock. There has never ever been a precedent of anyone beating the cock. Through dick, unity.
>>
>>159507856
It makes sense afterall you lost your ball to a dyke chagen
>>
>>159507856
Self-insertfags need to die.
>>
>>159508176
I'd ask you to look in a mirror, but you probably have a hard enough time getting through the basement doorway.
>>
>>159492099
No, but they need to fuck off.
>>
>>159496906
Yeah, proves the point perfectly.
>>
>>159507856
Autist.
>>
>>159507856
>its harder to self-insertino
Why the fuck would you self-insert in anime?
>>
>>159508536
Why the fuck would you watch anime for any other reason?
>>
File: 6721621.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6721621.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>159508561
wew lad
>>
>>159505514
Blame KyoAni for making them gay.
>>
>>159508536
For wish fulfillment obviously anon! Wish fulfillment of adventure, wish fulfillment of SOL after a hard days work, wish fulfillment of all sorts of things. Why do you watch anime?
>>
>>159493302
This
>>
>>159506320

we're not the ones that started shitting up the thread with some high school social studies bullshit from /pol/

>>159506831

hetshitters btfo

>>159507014

who cares? one bonus is not worrying about her getting pregnant accidently

>>159507856

> implying strap ons don't exist that can vibrate and never go limp. no need for two pump chumps

also why are you so obsessed with dick? are you subconsciously gay too?
>>
>>159507856
>he can not self insert into a cute girl
>>
File: 8fIQlZr.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8fIQlZr.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
>I'm a straight male who hates watching lesbians
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wew lad.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>159508636
>>
>>159505514

> implying KyoAni doesn't yuri bait in every. single. fucking show.
>>
>>159508844
>3D
>>
>>159501879
Do people from /u/ unironically not understand why it's annoying when they shitpost everywhere? Do you people actually have autism or something and lack the ability to be introspective?
>>
>>159508894

who's shitting up this thread with 3DPD pictures? I'll give you a hint: it's not /u/
>>
>>159508977
>>159508760
>>
File: 157653477.jpg (108KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
157653477.jpg
108KB, 600x338px
>tfw there are no good /u/ shows
>tfw i just wanna self insert like you guys but I always get to self insert as a man
>>
File: 11555674.gif (561KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11555674.gif
561KB, 500x281px
>>159509039
>tfw you're waifu is straight
>>
File: 1465309995200.jpg (238KB, 831x824px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465309995200.jpg
238KB, 831x824px
>>159492204
>>
>>159508695
I watch anime for fun.
>>
>>159492099
If they like to be more actuate, yes, because they have the highest abuse rates of any sexuality.
>>
>>159509085

fuck

> tfw ywn make out with senpai because she's straight.
>>
>>159509231
The pain never ends, anon.
>>
>>159509039

we need more yuri harem. if only they animated this
>>
>>159507325
pure concentrated autism
>>
>>159509381
>yuri harem

picture unrelated
>>
File: YuriCam-1-000.jpg (573KB, 1139x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YuriCam-1-000.jpg
573KB, 1139x1600px
>>159509381
Shit, my bad. Posted the wrong image.
>>
>>159507856
>There has never ever been a precedent of anyone beating the cock.
>>
File: 1493136857883.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493136857883.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>159492099
I think /a/ and /u/ should've merged if they're going to discuss yuri anime despite having their own boards.
But this is just my opinion no offense
>>
>>159509381
>Shitsurakuen
I hope the author dies an untimely death. Fucking scum.
>>
>>159510013

/a/ is for worksafe anime discussion, /u/ is for porn.
Your opinion is retarded and worthless.
>>
File: u.png (2KB, 506x16px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u.png
2KB, 506x16px
>>159510162
Such shame then.
>>
File: 1480684783926.jpg (43KB, 873x641px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480684783926.jpg
43KB, 873x641px
Why do fetishist communities foster such extreme causes of autism? Even relatively tame ones like 2 girls cuddling somehow results in cliques that take over any Madoka thread or mentally ill spammers who argue with themselves on /a/.

I imagine is has something to do with hierarchy. That the inner ape-brain cannot reconcile the fact that they are not at the top of their degenerate troupe and so they must prove themselves.
>>
File: 1482635915807.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482635915807.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
Luka x Miku is the best pairing.
>>
File: GEdnWLm.jpg (1010KB, 6105x4087px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GEdnWLm.jpg
1010KB, 6105x4087px
>>159510559

> implying discussing yuri in a madoka thread is off topic, especially after rebellion.

> triggered by discussion you don't agree with

autism where again?
>>
File: boards.jpg (10KB, 163x141px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boards.jpg
10KB, 163x141px
>>159510473

Sex is one core part of yuri, so whatever you feel about the matter, you can only admit that either the pics posted here aren't /u/ or otherwise don't belong there.

/u/ also likes to discuss comics, cartoons, video games, 3DPD, etc, that no one wants to see on /a/, so don't even joke about merging the boards.
>>
File: 1469327986630.jpg (359KB, 1390x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469327986630.jpg
359KB, 1390x1000px
>>159510773
>autism where again?
https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/158962205/#158987180

Right here my illiterate friend.

Again, my issue is with these fags and not the depiction of cartoon fags. But I would recommend a trip to the electric chair all the same :^)
>>
Why wouldn't this be on /u/? Forced thread.

>>159492515
>>159493302
Shitposting.
>>
>>159511024
>Even relatively tame ones like 2 girls cuddling somehow results in cliques that take over any Madoka thread or mentally ill spammers who argue with themselves on /a/.
>I imagine is has something to do with hierarchy. That the inner ape-brain cannot reconcile the fact that they are not at the top of their degenerate troupe and so they must prove themselves.

Were you talking about yourself here?
>>
>>159511024

> triggered by people talking about yuri in a yuri anime

> 3DPD shit

no one cares about your /pol/ shit. you'll be happier back there in your safe space. don't worry, no mean chinese cartoon lesbians will hurt you there
>>
File: 1469326060365.jpg (48KB, 368x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469326060365.jpg
48KB, 368x368px
>>159511130
No, because I have no intention of spamming the thread, developing enemy personas to argue with, or ban evading in order to keep doing either of the above. I just wanted to pose an innocent question to think about. Yurifags love innocence, right?

The /lgbt/ boogeyman images are just for cheap (You)s. I can't blame them, though. The man is truly electrifying. How could you not be attracted to that?
>>
>>159497060
That Nenechi is a huge dork
>>
File: 1479721829073.jpg (886KB, 1653x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479721829073.jpg
886KB, 1653x1500px
Can you all just calm down for a moment?
>>
>come for a comfy yuri thread
>get this
Why do people need to ruin things
>>
File: O GON.png (139KB, 600x297px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
O GON.png
139KB, 600x297px
This thread should prove that this is a pro-yaoi board. Now get out dykes.
>>
>>159495670
Sauce?
>>
>>159511494
Why is one of the hussies trying to pull down her panties?
>>
File: Mari harem.jpg (130KB, 604x1052px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mari harem.jpg
130KB, 604x1052px
Is this yuri harem´╝č
>>
>>159511877
Harem starts at 3+ girls.
>>
tste
>>
>>159508659
>>159508832
>It's okay, the studio does it so we can shitpost on the threads
>>
>>159512051
>talking about yuri when the studio heavily panders towards yuri fans

Why is that wrong?
>>
>>159498997
>>159500239

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
>>
>>159496876
New Mai Hime series without Tate when?
>>
File: 1134831047978.jpg (145KB, 600x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1134831047978.jpg
145KB, 600x720px
>>159513076
Is Sunrise still making LL?
>>
>>159493302
Pretty much, and this thread makes it glaringly obvious.
>>
>>159504283
Nah. You are boring
>>
>>159493302
It's pretty awful, nobody forced them to come into this thread but look at half the replies to this post. Only children go out of there way to immerse themselves in something they don't like.
>>
>>159509039
Get into yuri Visual Novels.
>>
>>159513598
Said people who keep forcing their thread on different board.
>>
>>159513738
But that's wrong you little shit. Thanks for proving my point, now run off to school.
>>
>>159513766
Debate me kid.
>>
>>159513368
After Sunshine S2

But Sunrise is bringing back some IP's very soon. We need a ShizNat spinoff to revive the franchise.
>>
>>159492099
/u/ needs older leads. nobody gives a fuck about piece of shit schoolgirls who don't know how to act when someone is intereted in them.
>>
Only yuri thing I've ever really enjoyed was Sasameki Koto and I dunno where to go from there or if I even need to
>>
File: 1482144830296.png (598KB, 500x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482144830296.png
598KB, 500x800px
>>159513904
You think?
>>
>>159504562
Wtf are you even talking about?
>>
>>159505467
That'd be better than Keit-Ai
>>
>>159507856
Fucking hell, it's easier to bait /a/ than /pol/ at this point
>>
>>159514232
Impossible. Keit-Ai is the greatest love story ever told.
>>
>>159493302
Fucking this, I don't even get the hate towards yuri, and yuri characters and pairings in anime tend to be the best.
>>
File: Ame_to_kimi_Ch5_06.png (305KB, 620x876px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ame_to_kimi_Ch5_06.png
305KB, 620x876px
Best kind of yuri is the yuri with age gap and the younger girl being the agressive one.
>>
>>159513868
>new Mai Hime after LoveLive: Sunshine S2

possible why would studio 8 benefit on reviving the franchise
>>
>>159507856
Agreed.
>>
>>159493302
I don't know but this thread kinds sums it up pretty well desu.
>>
>>159515000
What a lazy bitch, that's why teachers should be able to hit students.
>>
File: 1478681975508.jpg (830KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478681975508.jpg
830KB, 1200x900px
>>159515297
I wish there was more /u/ with a little bit of ryouna.
>>
File: Ame_to_kimi_Ch6_06.png (186KB, 620x876px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ame_to_kimi_Ch6_06.png
186KB, 620x876px
>>159515297
You have shit taste anon, the teacher wants that the girl do that with her. She is in love with her.
>>
>>159507856
Kill yourself you cancerous straightshit, this is a yuri board.
>>
>>159515796
>Big 3 threads
>JoJo thread
>HxH thread
>Isekai threads
>Fate thread
>Raildex thread
>SnK thread
Looking more like a yaoi board than a yuri board to be real honest with yo/u/.
>>
>>159516055
Cancerous yaoifags don't belong here
>>
>>159516055
>Raildex
>yaoi
you lost me
>>
>>159516097
Go complain in their threads then.
>>159516137
Does Raildex even have a fujo fanbase?
>>
>>159516183
Or I can post here where yuri threads belong
>>
>>159507856
/pol/ ruins everything
>>
>>159513766
Fuck off back to /u/ already and have decency to stay there instead of shitting up other boards.
>>
>>159516893
no u
>>