[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cares about women >honorable, yet has no quarrels with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: toyohisa.jpg (31KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
toyohisa.jpg
31KB, 225x350px
>cares about women
>honorable, yet has no quarrels with lopping off heads
>a great leader
He's the epitome of a good mc.
>>
he's sexist,
>>
>>159490364
No he's not.
>>
Kinda a mary sue considering how much the narrative sucks his dick while not really being an important historical person.
>>
File: C4iWq29UcAAzL-D.jpg orig.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C4iWq29UcAAzL-D.jpg orig.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>gotta wait eons for season two cause Hirano barely gets his ass to work
>>
>>159490477
he didn't killed jean because muh woman
>>
>>159490503
This. Even when he lost the fight the enemy felt like he's the one who lost.
>>
>>159490717
I want to have babies with Easy
>>
>>159490239
>cares about women
>implying that's a positive
>>
>>159491509
Why do you think its not?
>>
>>159490364
He's 16th century samurai.
>>
>>159491541
His mother caught him masturbating when he was a kid.
>>
>>159491509
woah woah woah
did you just disrespect women on the internet?
do you know what year it is?
>>
>>159491478
get in line
>>
>>159490723
Women to this day aren't allowed on the front lines of battle. Accept that you are weaker and get over it whale.
>>
>>159490364
Realist
>>
>>159490364
>>159490723
>Honorable Samurai following bushido.
It sounds less of him being sexist and more of you not being tolerant of his culture. Maybe you should accept his diverse and rich cultural background.
>>
>>159490503
I think the reason he's seen as important is not because he's competent, but because he's so fair-minded and unprejudiced that he can unify the vastly different cultures of the fantasy world they're in and make use of all the Drifters' different skills and technologies. He's the Taoist enlightened ruler who isn't wise or smart himself, but who gives the smart and the wise and so on an opportunity to use their abilities to the fullest under his unforced moral guidance.
>>
>>159490364
And?
>>
>>159491541
Anime is infested with MCs that white knight and worship women. It's the standard "good guy" sign, so it's fucking everywhere. It'd be a lot more interesting if an MC wasn't a pussy worshipper for once and either treated women like men or was kind of an asshole to them. If only for a little variety beyond "me ams save the vagina like a hero!"
>>
>>159491654
It's ok, I dont live in western Europe so I should be safe as long as the mods don't get to me.
>>
>>159492003
Slow your roll their Hitler Jr. Disrespecting women anywhere that isn't the Middle East because that's okay when they do it you fucking bigot isn't okay. It's 2017 you weenie. Don't cause a schism, say no to sexism.
>>
>>159491970
>What is konosuba
>>
>>159492125
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Think that over while you tie the noose faggot.
>>
>>159492342
Your being really bigoted right now and I think you need to slow down and imagine your posts with your name attached to them. I bet you wouldn't run off all this fascist monologing if you had to take responsibility for it huh?
>>
>>159490364
Who isn't
>>
>>159490239
he's just a fucking action hero
>>
>>159492465
Sure I would, because unlike women I'm not so desperate for acceptance and attention that I pretend to care about values I don't.
>>
>>159490239
Good anime.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.