[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digimon anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is any of them actually good besides nostalgia factor? Is any worth revisiting? Which one is the best one?
>>
>>159476684
tamers is the best
>>
Applimonsters first season is great when you skip the filler episodes.
>>
>>159476684
Tamers and Adventure are definitely the best. Then, I'd say Savers.
>>
>>159476684
Adventure, Tamers and the first 30 episodes of Xros Wars are worth the time.
>>
They're all good except Hunters and the second half of Frontier, although Adventure's my personal favorite.
>>
>>159476684
Tamers probably has the best focus on character development and the dynamic between the digi-pairs
Slimming down the cast to three core teams was a good choice.
>>
I like all except adventure 02,xros was/hunter

tamers is the best,I like frontier even though it made half the cast worthless,savers it also good,but you have to get through 13 of worthless first
>>
Adventure and Tamers are good

stay the fuck away from 02 and Hunters
>>
Unpopular opinion: I like 02 more than I do Frontier.
>>
Tamers and the first Adventures are actually good, probably even better than you remembered

Frontier and Savers are, alright

rest can be thrown away
>>
>>159480404
Why is 02 hated again?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.