[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lupin III Part 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: LupinCollageye (2).jpg (690KB, 4000x1238px) Image search: [Google]
LupinCollageye (2).jpg
690KB, 4000x1238px
New Lupin III series is now in production. It is apparently a new series and not a direct continuation of Part 4 (which means new jacket). It will take place in France and should be out by 2018.

Reveal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_lwVAcmRY
>>
>Black Jacket
Nice.
What happens when Lupin goes through every color of Jacket?
>>
File: Lupin Part 5.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lupin Part 5.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
>>159475327

Black Jacket is old news and is not going to be the color for the upcoming series most likely. It was only used as a disguise for the recent Goemon film.

They aren't going to run out of colors any time soon since I doubt we'll be seeing a new series after this one for awhile. the gap between Part 3 & 4 is 30 years. My speculation is they are doing the new series for the 50th anniversary of the Lupin franchise.

Here is the first image they've shown to promote the new series. He's wearing Blue in it but that's just an early promotional thing just to hype up the show. The staff at Japan Expo asked the audience what color jacket they'd like to see so I'm sure they'll reveal it at some point
>>
>>159475327
>50th Lupin anniversary this year
>5 colors so far

in far far future they're gonna invent some new colours just for his jackets
>>
How about a yellow jacket Lupin with size altering super powers?
>>
Love his new jacket
>>
>>159476100
Ultraviolet jacket followed by infrared jacket.
>>
>>159475210
>an actual black jacket anime
Nice. One day I want a remake of green vs red but updated with the metric fuckton of different jacket colors, that one was probably my favorite.
>>
File: BlackjacketLupinbeingLupin.jpg (115KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
BlackjacketLupinbeingLupin.jpg
115KB, 1200x675px
>>159476222
>>159476284
Are you people new or something? Black Jacket is NOT the new jacket and has only made one appearance in the Goemon movie. The only reason why he wore it is because of a certain dress code in order to blend in.

Also Black is a shit color and it's too bland for Lupin.
>>
>>159476195
I'm not ready for Banana Lupin.
>>
>>159476241
What if he decides to not wear a Jacket at some point.. When will we see based Hawaiian shirt Lupin?
>>
>>159475645
Black jacket lupin is best lupin.
>>
Suede jacket Lupin when?
>>
File: carception.gif (2MB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
carception.gif
2MB, 400x301px
Will Black Jacket be the darkest series or will it be the most light hearted of them all?
>>
>>159479412
Only a pleb thinks this. Who the fuck wears that much black anyway. You gotta have colors to break it up or else you just like a boring casual.

>>159480156
There is no Black Jacket series. If you had followed the thread you'd know this.
>>
I wonder when it will take place. Part IV was before Cagliostro.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.