[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KissxSis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1497663472513.png (880KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1497663472513.png
880KB, 1133x1600px
Just caught up, what the fuck is this shit?

I seriously hope pissgirl isn't the endgame
>>
>Literally titled KissxSis
>Thinking anybody but the sisters will win in the end.
Jesus fucking christ did nobody learn any lessons from Oreimo?
>>
Wait WAIT WAIT
FUCK
I DROPPED THIS WHEN THEY TRIED TO FUCK AND HE TURNED HER DOWN AND THEN HE WENT AND TRIED TO GET HER ASS BACK IS IT OVER, IS WORST GIRL FINALLY OVER, IS THE TEACHER SHIT FINALLY DONE FUCK YES
>>
>>159463061
His sisters are one package and live with him so I don't doubt they will stick with him even if he picked another girl.
Also they already thought of sensei as their sister in multiple chapters so it doesn't contradict the title.
>>
>>159462745
PISS GIRL BEST GIRL
Also, this is ecchi, mc will never chose one, It"ll probably end as harem
>>
>>159462745
They'll wait till he graduates and then they will marry.

The sisters will become his concunbines.
>>
>>159462745
Piss girl ruined this series really fucking hard, it's kind of insane
>>
>>159463489
As much as I dislike sensei, I would have to agree with you.
>>
Riko a best.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-07+at+03.39.04).jpg (170KB, 523x717px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-07+at+03.39.04).jpg
170KB, 523x717px
>>159463444
Just looked up the latest raw and nope she's literally bailed out of the whole thing.
She'd never go back to him even if he grows some balls or ambition in life.
>>
>>159462745

I'm still mad, they should have fucked two times already if not for the shittyloli and pissgirl randomly showing up.
>>
>>159463489
>Encourage sister's boyfriend to cheat on her at every opportunity
>What do you mean the relationship is failing?

Really makes you think
>>
File: kxsqq.jpg (59KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
kxsqq.jpg
59KB, 848x480px
The sisters will win. It was inevitable since the beginning. Dunno why the author has had to drag it out this long. Only question is whether MC will have to choose one over the other unlikely or whether they'll settle for some wacky threesome.

More OVA's when.
>>
>>159464201
Should have ended after he got jerked off by his sister, with the next chapter being a threesome and also the last chapter
>>
>>159464062
>be the girlfriend
>getting less actions compared to other bitches
Hell, she's still the only girl out of his harem whose hairless pussy he hasn't seen yet.

>>159464201
I prefer them to fuck each other desu
>>
>>159463202
Just get his parents to adopt and it works out.
>>
>>159462745
Is it still bad?
>>
>>159465659
It's becoming even worse now that the worst girl will take the center stage.

Also I doubt it will end in harem end since one of the girls doesn't want to have anything to do with him anymore, Ako next
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.