[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have to leave this board if the only anime I've watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1493388804792.png (46KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493388804792.png
46KB, 1200x1000px
Do I have to leave this board if the only anime I've watched that predates 1988 are clips from future funk videos or is there still hope for me to not be a normalfag pleb
>>
>>159453977
watch gundam
>>
>>159454109
I watched G and Zeta, the rest don't seem nearly as good so I haven't bothered

wait those are both 90s right?
>>
>>159454503
Zeta is from 85, but it's a sequel to the original anime from 79 so I don't know how you managed to follow.
>>
>>159453977
I think dragon ball is from like 1987.
You haven't watched that?
>>
if you say things like normalfag pleb then you are trying too hard and by virtue of that fact you do need to leave
>>
>>159454635
I didn't count DB because it felt analogous to saying "Yeah I'm really into anime, I watched Pokemon as a kid!"

>>159454552
Oh fuck awesome I'm not a pleb and don't have to lurk for another two years thank haruhi

Also this helps me understand why I was so lost in the beginning of the series, I thought I was just retarded or using bad subs
>>
>>159453977
So then why the nichipost?
>>
>>159455273
Yuuko is my spirit waifu
>>
>>159453977
No you don't have to leave, literally most of this board is evidence that it's overrun by dumb contemporary shonenshit fags who avoid old anime at all costs.
>>
>>159453977
It's good to have varied taste and an understanding of how anime has changed over the years, but just watching older shows bc you feel pressured to by anonymous people on the internet is even more retarded and pathetic than having no taste or understading at all. You shoud watch shows because you enjoy them and want to learn about them, otherwise it's all pointless.

Protip tho: if there's an older series which is long (like almost all older TV series), check if it's a manga adaptation first. If it is, just read the manga. It'll usually be shorter, better paced and more coherent. This is due to the trend of older shows adding in extra bits to the story to pad the length of adaptations because the industry standard was to have all shows be around 50 eps back then, but most manga couldn't stretch that far in just a 1:1 adaptation.
>>
File: 054.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
054.png
441KB, 600x600px
>>159455387
>>159455273

Excellent taste my african american fellows

A Mio is nice too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.