[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this shit is ridiculous in the beginning it was at least interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: death-note-facebook.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
death-note-facebook.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
this shit is ridiculous

in the beginning it was at least interesting to see how light would beat l. but after they tortured misa it turned into a complete shit fest

i mean most of those shit wouldn't be accepted in a court of law

and the scene w/ the dad pretending he's gonna kill light
you could see by miles that shit was fake

and none of the police officers would dare to question l.'s line of thought even thought there were no explanations to the murders except "he can kill by distance"
>>
>>159437646
Stop pretending the plot was ever coherent to begin with, most of L's deductions are questionable to put it lightly.
The only difference is that in the first Arc you had at least Light and L shenanigans to keep you interested, without that the show is just bad and the same kind of edgy you'd get in Elfen Lied.
>>
>in the beginning it was at least interesting
You mean like when L told the entire world his plan of narrowing down Kira and how he knows his region now? Yeah that was a really smart move, nevermind he would've won in 2 weeks if he never announced that
>>
>>159437898
and light would've never being suspected if he hadn't killed the fbi agent in the first place
>>
>>159438052
he killed the FBI agent AFTER L had narrowed down the suspects
>>
>>159437767
i find it funny how the anime portrays light and l. as genius but irl they were just autistic w/ a slightly better deduction than the trained police officers
it was hilarious that the only reason l. was so praised was because he managed all these tough cases even though any one of those were ever mentioned
>>
>>159438142
>i find it funny how the anime portrays light and l. as genius but irl they were just autistic
>anime characters
>irl
literally what did he mean by this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.