[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: QFDSlao.png (814KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
QFDSlao.png
814KB, 1366x768px
Do they ever kiss in one of the million OVAs and specials?

What was even the point of the second season? I thought the childhood-friend^tm would push them to become more of a couple, but nothing happened after all.
>>
the point was fuck you
>>
File: dekomori and shinka kissu.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
dekomori and shinka kissu.gif
2MB, 500x280px
No, only Shinka and dess kiss. Kyoani pussied out of the actual kiss, as they almost always do.
>>
>>159434779
Its a kyoani show, there wont be any kissing between a boy and a girl
>>
>>159434779

What the fuck was the point of s2

s1 was fine but s2 kept dragging itself for fucking ever and didn't even end in a kiss. Will the movie fix this?
>>
>date girl
>even fucking live together for several months
>barely any physical contact or affection shown
>barely any go out on actual "dates" to begin with
Poorest depiction of a relationship I've ever seen even for Japan. It was sad how hard they went out of their way to keep it "pure" at the expense of belief and just investment in the characters in general.
>>
>>159435676
>What the fuck was the point of s2
NTRing Satone
>>
>>159435923
>>even fucking live together for several months
Yeah that was the most pointless development, literally had no consequences whatsoever. They could have kept her living above and nothing would have changed.
>>
File: yuuta.jpg (124KB, 777x1071px) Image search: [Google]
yuuta.jpg
124KB, 777x1071px
W-What are you looking at!?
>>
They fuck bareback
>>
>>159438809
Was also kinda lame how he turned into her mom once she moved in with him.
>>
File: 1490807164617.jpg (175KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490807164617.jpg
175KB, 641x480px
this time it will be different.
their desperation is hitting insane levels, so expect literally anything.
>>
>>159443693
>this time
It's just a fucking movie in a franchise nobody cares about anymore but maybe some of the soap opera eating women.
>>
>>159441600
Bad arrangement of words
I went on to check R63 of him and then realized what you meant
Now I am disappointed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.