[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board RIGHT now who believed the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 3927022.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3927022.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>there are people on this board RIGHT now who believed the humans were the monsters here
>>
>>159433528
I am not against humans and nonhumans coexisting together but there's a saying that is true. If one side refuses to coexist with the other side and try to kill the other one, we exterminate the belligerent one. The Shiki were in the wrong.
>>
I see it as a struggle between two different predators. It was like sharks whining that the dolphins are are fighting back.
>>
>>159433528
They are monsters
But they're justifiable monsters
>>
dude moral relativism lmao
>>
File: Hitner.jpg (3KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
Hitner.jpg
3KB, 166x250px
>>159433528
Hell naw, they had to do what they had to do.
>>
>>159433528
the shiki deserved all that happened
green haired nurse proved that becoming a shiki didn't just make it impossible to resist sucking blood, all the others that turned were just pussies that were too scared of catear-man
>>
File: 1496571960485.png (3KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496571960485.png
3KB, 473x454px
>>159433528
>Get attacked by vampires who want to kill all the humans
>Fight back to save your life
>Somehow this makes you bad
>>
>>159433528
The Shiki and specifically Sunako are absolutely retarded.
>we need humans to live
>this is why we will exterminate all humans in the immediate area
There are two ways the future of life would go down with Shiki, assuming they don't try a dilpomatic solution. Either humans live and Shiki die, or humans die and Shiki die.
>>
>>159434942
Sunako is naive and dumb. Even Tatsumi said so (in the more respectful tone though)
>>
>>159433900
>If one side refuses to coexist with the other side and try to kill the other one, we exterminate the belligerent one. The Shiki were in the wrong.
First post best post. Sure I could see the Shiki turning some humans if it meant getting a better bargain than being staked en masse, but they viewed the humans as nothing but cattle and were never going to negotiate.
>>
>>159433528
Ozaki Sensei was doing God's work though, purging the unclean ones and keeping humanity safe. God bless him.
>>
File: shiki.jpg (128KB, 691x896px) Image search: [Google]
shiki.jpg
128KB, 691x896px
Gee, I don't know.
>>
>>159433528
hmm
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.