[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm confused, /a/. Did the stalker from Perfect Blue exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mah_dick.jpg (53KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
mah_dick.jpg
53KB, 640x421px
I'm confused, /a/. Did the stalker from Perfect Blue exist at all? Or was he just a figment of Mima's imagination?
>>
>>159425302
What if YOU are the stalker woah deep
>>
>>159425302
Yes, he became that way after getting cucked by Senjougahara.
>>
>>159425385
did she walk someone else home gently?
>>
>>159425302
Fairly sure he existed, but was just a obsessive fan, which Mima's paranoia drew on.
>>
>>159425302
He exists. I haven't seen Perfect Blue in a while but it's pretty easy to find the point where Mima goes bananas. That's when she blurs her real life with her roles.
It's not a very hard movie to understand if you pay attention.
>>
MC thought he was a figment but yeah he was real
>>
>>159427202
>>159425302

The stalker was just an idol otaku that was used by the crazy producer lady to attack the main character girl. he was real.
>>
>>159425302
Partially at least.
>>
Of course not, he's an anime character.
>>
>>159426860
they literally talked gently inside the hotel
>>
>>159425302
He was real and I think he was plotting with Rumi to kill Mima because she "soiled" the pop idol image. He failed so Rumi stabbed him in the eyes.
>>
>le creepy otaku XD
Wow this is a fucking deep and intelligent movie
>>
>>159425302
Oh he was real and he was being manipulated by the manager but the real twist is that the bag of bloodied clothes and ice pick weren't in the fake room, those were actually Mima's. Nevermind the self defense, she got away with the revenge murder.
>>
>>159435083
Great argument. Tell me more about how this is an unfair depiction of idolfags.
>>
>>159435083
you sound upset
>>
>>159425302
Figment of imagination.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.