[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rockman.exe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: lan.png (2MB, 1436x1078px) Image search: [Google]
lan.png
2MB, 1436x1078px
Isn't Lan the most based protag?

In the first two episodes alone he literally runs into a fire and saves best girl, jumps onto a speeding train, saves all the people there and stops the train.

Which is especially impressive considering how much his massive brass balls were dragging him down.
>>
>>159424280
He does a bunch of things in the games besides plugging his terminal and move his fingers. A courageous one indeed
>>
>>159424455
It's true that rockman fought the viruses, but you have to admit it takes a lot of courage to jump into a speeding train and to go into a fire, twice.
>>
>>159424280
> stops a missle from destroying Japan.
> Saves his father and mother from an armed hostage situation
> best net battler ever
> beats an adult down to the ground and tells him how awful their life is and how they are living it incorrectly.
> Stops a net virus that would of destroyed all of cyberspace.
> Saves his friends including annoying girl and best girl dozens of times.
> Ran through an operating drill in a cave that was collapsing and disabled it just to save a not so bad person.

He's pretty cool.
>>
Too bad this series didn't age well. Still fun to watch people living the fucking dream by crossfusing.
>>
The only thing I remember about this show was Dark Roll.
That awakened something in me.
>>
>>159424280
Damn, this bitch is thirsty.
>>
>>159424280
>Isn't Lan the most based protag?
Shota protags are always based, senpai
>>
>>159425109
she won the mc though

>>159424759
you forgot his throwing skills.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3FSw9iaTdM
>>
>>159425109
Them's fighting words, don't talk about best girl that way.
>>
>>159425659
she won the MC very quickly in the games, glad we didn't have to wait all 6 games so they could be together
>>
>>159424280
>uses rockman
>still calls him lan
>bad screenshot
>>
I dropped MBN 5 team colonel because I couldn't get the password from the guy on the ship.
It was some wordplay in English and I could never figure it out because I was shit at English back then.
>>
>>159426616
nip?
>>
File: 1498455716389.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498455716389.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
I enjoyed the first two seasons of the anime but by the time Stream came around it felt the writers had no idea what they were doing with the characters and then Beast had Beyondard which was just a cheap excuse to bring back a bunch of old navis and/or use them in different roles.

I'm also a little unsure on the idea of Cross Fusion, it's definitely one of those things I thought was cool when I was younger and slowly soured on as I got older but I suppose since it is is a kid's show that's just fine.

It's always kind of funny to me that they basically wrote out all of Netto's friends from the games (except Meiru) and replaced them with Enzan and Laika.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.