[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To love ru conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 178x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 178x144px
Who here was disappointed with the end of the to love ru darkness manga with Rito's decision to only chose one women and no prologue to tell you what happened to everyone else?
>>
>>159415147
It didn't end. It's simply the intermission between act 2 and 3.
>>
>>159415147
this >>159415271, but I never expected Darkness to end just like that, at least I didn't expect Nemesis to suddenly push the plot and essentially forced Rito's hand
>>
>>159415271
Look I was in denial as much as everyone at first but yabuki clearly stated that he has no intentions of continuing TLR and even floated ideas about making a magical girl manga next
>>
>>159415726
it'll be TLR : Magical Girl Mikan

Its all TLR content, it'll always come back. Yabuki said so himself. He literally said he's taking the break because he thinks its what is best for TLR. That it needs a breather.
>>
>>159415796
I hope you're right but I have little hope.
>>
>>159415147
I was disappointed when it was revealed that he was still "muh Haruna" to the point where he'd drop all the other girls almost instantly. Some kind of acknowledgement that, for instance, Momo has been pretty much the one who spent the most time with him recently for a long time now, including spare time activities, hobbies (gardening) and house chores outside of maybe Mikan or that he had powered through life-threatening situations with Lala and Yami or that any of the other girls had a lasting effect on him. Makes his character feel stationary, especially since Haruna hasn't really done much to warrant that kind of center stage in his life, after all the other shit he had going with various girls, all of which are great girlfriend material as well.
>>
>>159416859
>he chose Haruna
Holy shit, that virgidiot. I can understand Yami as she can go psychomurderizer again, I can understand underage twins because they are both different kinds of bitch, I can even understand Mikan somewhat, but Lala is so perfect. They went through so much and he went full "I love Emilia" on her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.