[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re Zero Chapter 43

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: crawlinginmyskin.png (162KB, 1161x936px) Image search: [Google]
crawlinginmyskin.png
162KB, 1161x936px
And I thought arc 3 was fucking edgy... seriously. What's the point of this shit?
>>
>>159410254
That is his most gruesome death so far even in the WN, the scene where he strangles Ram to death right before getting his head bitten by Patrasche might be close.
>>
I really wanna hear an answer to my question before this thread dies so have a waifu, you fags love flocking to worthless bickering baits so maybe this image will help. Don't you dare entering this thread without answering me.
>>
File: f65.jpg (25KB, 497x578px) Image search: [Google]
f65.jpg
25KB, 497x578px
>>159410907

pic related
>>
Seems normal to be descriptive, whats so edgy in writing it down? Shit going to be boring if they go with lame one liner.
>>
>>159411042
Doesn't that get under your skin? I've read some fucked up things but don't you have to draw a line somewhere? This scene made me incredibly uncomfortable, I felt like the author was simply trying to stir a reaction out of the reader, rather than depict a scene.
>>
>>159411397
I guess depends on what the individual feel about the particular scene they are reading. I like descriptive but when the scene getting long winded it turns meh. Like >from his rectum , that just made me laugh and the mood just went poof.
>>
>>159411397
I thought the whole series was about drawing a reaction out of you. Subaru exists for suffering and we have to constantly know that he is. The deaths are quite central to the plot so it can't be surprising to you if he wants the details of the death to make you cringe.
>>
>>159412042
I figured after "From Zero" things would dial down a bit... And they did, until this chapter.
>>
>>159412108
Thats true.
But I guess we just needed a reminder.
>>
File: subaru gets minced 2.0.png (107KB, 280x276px) Image search: [Google]
subaru gets minced 2.0.png
107KB, 280x276px
>>159410254
>>
File: 1497019639211.jpg (489KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497019639211.jpg
489KB, 1536x2048px
I think the point is that teleporting to a fantasy world as a regular Joe would suck dick. Even if you find best girl she might get potato'd. I'm not sure if the possibility of meeting a real best girl would outweigh a high chance of getting eaten by a magical beast, skewered by thieves, raped to death by a clown, etc.
>>
>>159410254
Wait, hol up.
Rabbits?
>>
File: madman.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>raped to death by a clown

...Come again?
>>
File: Regulus_Corneas.png (307KB, 669x710px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus_Corneas.png
307KB, 669x710px
Ah, the assrabbits. It's said that this was his most gruesome death.
>>159413401
The Great Rabbit, one of the three great mabeasts (White Whale, Great Rabbit, Black Snake). It's just a bunch of rabbits with infinite hunger and the ability to multiply at a rapid rate, absolutely deadly. It was created by the Witch of Gluttony to solve world hunger and reduce population, however only the Black Snake is inedible as its sole purpose is to cull, not feed.
>>
File: Clown cock.jpg (69KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Clown cock.jpg
69KB, 848x480px
>>159413413
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.