[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has got to be the most overrated piece of garbage I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Spice+and+Wolf+4.jpg.cf.jpg (61KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spice+and+Wolf+4.jpg.cf.jpg
61KB, 640x400px
This has got to be the most overrated piece of garbage I have ever watched

>awful writing
>insufferable characters
>bad music

>inb4: durr it was too complex for you
I have a masters in economics and work in real estate, I can say with confidence that every aspect of this show was braindead retarded

I want my time back
>>
>>159408836
>awful writing
That's just factually wrong.

>insufferable characters
Your opinion

>bad music
Your shit taste

>>inb4: durr it was too complex for you
No one says this, ever.
>>
>>159408997
Every singer was horrifically off-key
>>
>>159408836
https://desuarchive.org/a/search/image/De2x7zw5nAX_uejSTKSyWQ/
>>>/out/
>>
>>159409073
>>159408836
Que tipo más miserable a lo donald
>>
>>159408836
It's just vocal furfags.
>>
>>159409705
>being this desperate to prove your point
>implying there's anything wrong with asking /a/ if a show is shit
>>
File: 1470225472920.png (153KB, 523x414px) Image search: [Google]
1470225472920.png
153KB, 523x414px
>>159408836
>I have a masters in economics and work in real estate
>>
The ending was great. I think if they had a season 3 or a sequel it would be about their daughter from the manga, and I don't have enough fortitude to ride that rollercoaster of melancholy.
>>
>>159408836
>I have a masters in economics and work in real estate
>this means i will understand chinese cartoons well
i too didnt like spice and wolf, op, but this claim is just illogical
>>
>>159408836

>masters in economics
>work in real estate

You don't need a masters in economics to cheat sellers down to lower prices so you can your commission quickly
>>
>>159408836
It's a good thing you haven't watched Clannad or Toradora yet then. Stay the hell away, OP.
>>
This is some pretty low effort trolling. Spice and wolf was fantastic.
>>
>>159408836
>watching spice and wolf for the economics
You're the braindead retard, OP. Holo is the only reason to watch this show.
>>
>I have a masters in economics and work in real estate, I can say with confidence that every aspect of this show was braindead retarded

Kek. I have my own masters and work in banking, didn't see anything overtly retarded given the setting. What bugged you?

Also you have shit taste in music
>>
>>159414042
This might be the worst name I've ever seen on /a/
>>
>>159413996
Holy shit man. I introduced me friend to spice and wolf and he said it was shit. Then I recommended him both Clannad and Toradora and he said they were shit. I find it weird that you mentioned both of those and why he was so inclined to such shit tastes that I've never seen in him before. What makes all 3 of those anime similar that he'd find them boring and hard to watch? Narrative?
>>
>>159414117
Spice and Wolf is fine, if a bit overrated. Economics bore the shit out of a lot of people.

Clannad is utter tripe that people RAVE about for days on being one of the most feels inducing anime of all time, but every character save for maingirl's parents are utterly unlikeable. It's very hard to root for anyone or get invested when you just don't relate or care.
Toradora's problem is that you can see pretty much everything it's going to throw at you from the 2nd episode, and the going through the actual motions of getting to the telegraphed points is more of a chore than anything else.

It's not really similarities between the shows themselves, but rather the overhype surrounding them.
>>
>>159408836
Thread was on the edge of dying but you faggots took the bait.
Stop replying to this garbage.
>>
>>159408836
Take this (You) and fuck off with your blog.
>>
>>159414253
>Clannad is utter tripe that people RAVE about for days on being one of the most feels inducing anime of all time
If you approach it as newfag's first feels anime, then it's fine.
>>
Is Clannad really that bad? I was just about to watch it
>>
>>159413996
Spice and wolf is okayish just really overrated. The economics isn't even intro 101 level. Toradora is legitimately good, but Clannad is awful.
>>
It's not bad, It's just mediocre.
>>
>>159408836

ok, i'll be sure to revise how much i enjoyed it
>>
>>159417262
>The economics isn't even intro 101 level.

The economics aren't there so you could cite this on your post-grad thesis. It's to create an interesting backdrop for the characters and their interactions.

The fuck kinda criticism is this?
>>
I hate merchants now except those earn by supplying.
>>
>>159417821
He's right though
>>
Not OP but I have MSc in econometrics and mathematical economics too. Funny how every other thread is:
>huur 2deep4u
>you just don't understand economics
>go read a book and then return
Every rec and weg thread puts it in the economics section.
Yet when people like OP legitimately ask why it's so overrated everyone chimp out and "we never said it has any economics", "you don't need masters to cheat sellers" etc.
That's some next level hypocrisy right there.
>>
>>159420709
Usually, it's because you might be talking to different people- I know I don't consider the trade in Spice & Wolf to be anything other than a blurry background to be used as a plot device at will.
>>
>>159408836
Anime was very good, but LN is a trash. It's unbelievably bad.
>Page 3: Horo gets angry for no reason
>Page 200: Lawrence tears his anus apart searching for forgiveness
Repeat 17 times and you'll get Spice and Wolf the ranobe.
>>
>>159417262
>Toradora
>good

It was average at best. Tsuki ga Kirei did it better
>>
>>159414692
Hell no!!Clannad specially it's sequel After Story is really great.
>>
>>159421883
Your command of the english language is convincing
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.