[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dies Irae

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Dies-Irae-key-NL-1000x600.jpg (213KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dies-Irae-key-NL-1000x600.jpg
213KB, 1000x600px
Considering Youjo Senki.

How many people will it trigger when the prologue shows Nazis protecting Berlin from evil non-axis forces or when the characters start sieg heiling?
>>
Like the Japs give a fuck. They don't create anime to cater to the sensibilities of the Western world.
>>
File: 163032_89514434.jpg (97KB, 940x530px) Image search: [Google]
163032_89514434.jpg
97KB, 940x530px
>>159377716
What about Bey calling nips inbred yellow monkeys that like to sudoku or mentioning war crimes that "never happened"?
>>
>>159377617
They will definetely censor a bunch of stuff.

JoJo was censored and I remember the persona 2 re-release being censored
>>
>>159378616
Also, how do you pronounce the title?
>>
>>159379732
>anglos

like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
>>
>>159377810
The Irony
>>
Ten and a half chapters into this game and I don't get why everyone compares it to FSN. The closest comparison is Hellsing, albeit with worse art and thrice as much word diarrhea.
>>
File: NTR.jpg (170KB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
NTR.jpg
170KB, 1281x720px
>>159377617
I'm ready for /a/ to lose it's shit when the mc gets NTR'd

>>159383969
Nobody compares it to F/SN. Only retards that think chuuni=F/SN because entry level stuff.

Unless you believe the people that say everything is like Naruto/One Piece because that's the only thing they know
>>
>>159377617
Check the review on Steam. We already had one from a kike
>>
>>159384129
>Implying you let Reinhard have your waifu
>>
>>159384303
I checked some reviews and pretty much all the negative ones resume to
>I don't know what a VN is

But yeah I saw one saying it had too much Nazi stuff.

jews are funny, reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
>>
>>159384129
>>159384320
>Implying Reinhard cared for anyone not Karl.
>>
Will watch to see best girl animated.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.