[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did he ever fuck her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

So did he ever fuck her?
>>
Read the manga.
>>
>>159366787
No one has sex in anime. Japanese people are too repressed.
>>
>>159366787
Nope, hell, in the end people realize everything is fucked because this fuck doesn't want to fuck her so they literally went to forced him. Last shot is everyone about to beat the crap outta him.
>>
>>159368257
but shes annoying and has clearly, multiple times said no, I think he should be commended for sticking to his guns. but on another fuck this manga, its the same running joke for like 10-20 chapters(amount I read before dropping it) no fucking development, you would think after the billionth time she would learn and instead just try to become an irreplceable friend and then maybe after developing thier relationship she could try again and this he won't reject her offhand without a second thought but nope cant have progress. speaking of running joke, I need to get back to hentai kamen.
>>
>>159369517
This. It's basically "Homewrecking: The Series".
>>
>>159369634
and the worst part in like less than maybe 40chapters theres a "in the future" chapter where they already show the mc and his girl(which was obvious) but somehow author just decides fuck it, keep the running joke.
>>
>>159368117
>sex is the sign of freedom

underage retard
>>
File: 1463725670621.webm (972KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463725670621.webm
972KB, 960x720px
>>
Just like literally every great anime, the protagonist has to never get laid
>>
>>159368117
Bullshit, lots of sex in anime. Mabe not in the crap you watch.
>>
>>159371654
its called hentai. not the same shit
>>
File: maison_ikkoku_v09_c06-20.jpg (102KB, 752x1162px) Image search: [Google]
maison_ikkoku_v09_c06-20.jpg
102KB, 752x1162px
>>159368117
>sex scene just in another work of the same author
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.