[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /a/, what is your "process" of picking an anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: capture.jpg (38KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
38KB, 413x600px
so /a/, what is your "process" of picking an anime? do you pick any one randomly and start watching? or do you go by recommendations of your fellow anons etc

or, are you one of those cancers who read the entire plot and try to be some kind of cinematic critic while watching anime?
>>
>>159352464
>open taiga
>ctrl + r
>repeat
>>
>>159352464
>read preview
>watch trailer
>decide if I pick it up or not

Thats it.
>>
File: BausyYu.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BausyYu.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>hey this girl is cute
>picked up

captcha: nene grow
>>
File: iYwS1Z7tq6XGv.gif (3MB, 334x450px) Image search: [Google]
iYwS1Z7tq6XGv.gif
3MB, 334x450px
>Hm, I haven't seen any anime in a while, what have I not seen yet that's not guaranteed to be totally terrible and gay
>>
>hmm I keep seeing this anime on the front page of /a/, I'm gonna check it out
>>
>>159352464
I don't pick any. What I usually do is learn about X anime through reading doujins and shitposting.
>>
>>159352464
I just watch seasonal shit. I usually pick up 30+ shows every season.
>>
>>159352464
>are you one of those cancers who read the entire plot and try to be some kind of cinematic critic while watching anime?
Stop being a pleb any time, anything worth going back to is better having already known the plot
>>
>>159354752
First I find out about X anime through shitposting, then I search for doujins, learn about the anime and then shitpost about it until I find any other anime with doujins to fap to.
>>
>Genres
>Does it edgy/regular ppls anime?
>Character design
>Plot/story

Watching first episode and with values on top, it will be downloaded. And will probably watch sometime.
>>
>>159352464
You're waifu was gang raped by wolves
>>
>>159352464
I don't know what anime to watch anymore so I don't bother watching anime
>>
File: 1.jpg (35KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35KB, 720x480px
>>159354783
How many of those do you drop?
>>
>>159352464
If something catches my eye I do some light research and decide if it's worth watching from there.
>>
>>159352464
I lure eight small children into my van, and then tranquilize them, upon awakening, each of them has the name of an anime I am interested in drawn on their forehead. The children are provided with various blunt and sharp objects, and told they will be allowed to leave the room and receive food and drink when only one of them is left standing. The winner receives the food and drink while they watch the show drawn on their head with me.
>>
>>159352464
>open Google
>"Anime with overpowered MCs"
>click on the first unread link
>download the first anime I see
>repeat
>>
File: goog.png (1MB, 1181x715px) Image search: [Google]
goog.png
1MB, 1181x715px
>>159360519
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.