[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does there seem to be such an almost universal hate for hitagi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: hitagi.png (1MB, 964x866px) Image search: [Google]
hitagi.png
1MB, 964x866px
Why does there seem to be such an almost universal hate for hitagi here, even when it's already settled that she's best girl?
>>
She's boring and overexposed.
>>
>>159341112
Butthurt purityfags that cant appreciate a female character beyond sexual aspect
>>
>>159341135
>boring
Simply not true
Can understand why you'd say she's overexposed though
>>
>>159341112

You're retarded and crab is a bitch.
>>
>>159341245
rude
>>
They can't handle the gentle walk home.
>>
>>159341112
Outclassed by every other girl in the series.
>>
>>159341802
that's wrong though
>>
>>159341802
Only girl that outclasses her is cat
>>
>>159341112
Because she's a terrible person?
>>
File: img_001_l.jpg (81KB, 973x500px) Image search: [Google]
img_001_l.jpg
81KB, 973x500px
>>159341112
What are you talking about? Crab is one of the most popular girls here according to some of the /a/ polls. I might be a bit out of date though.

I'm pretty sure sure top 3 popularity on /a/ was Bat, Crab, Monkey/Snail last year. I think she's best girl tied with snail.
>>
>>159341112
4chan hates reddit
so obviously we hate redditgahara
>>
>>159342038
>thinking about reddit

wew
>>
>>159342016
Pretty sure i havent seen a single person here express emotions that indicate said person liking her during the last couple weeks. Maybe one, depending on how you count it
>>
File: 1456299168122.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456299168122.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
She's a 7/10 girl in an anime filled with 8, 9 and 10's. She's not bad, she's just less desirable

There is not a single girl in monogatari that wouldn't be fucking fantastic to be in a relationship with, you'd be set for life. However since this is an anime, and you will never have any girl as good as any of these girls, you are allowed to pick and choose favorites among their fantastical personalities and bodies

Now of course my view of her of 7/10 is highly subjective. However I still firmly believe that no one hates Senjougahara, she is merely their least favorite among many favorable girls.
>>
>>159341112
people on here don't hate her theyre just memeing. its the redditards that don't like her
>>
File: hanekawa-tsubasa-cat.jpg (69KB, 1000x936px) Image search: [Google]
hanekawa-tsubasa-cat.jpg
69KB, 1000x936px
i want to marry a cat
>>
>>159341245
Wow. Imagine being this fucking retarded.
>>
>>159342038
Imagine being this obsessed with Reddit.
>>
>>159342401
>There is not a single girl in monogatari that wouldn't be fucking fantastic to be in a relationship with

It's a plot point that 99% of the girls in Monogatari would be terrible partners. Every relationship with girls that have been touched by oddities is terrible.
Senjougahara is cold to the point of abusive and only gets away with it because she has occasional warm moments and Araragi is the biggest masochist in the world who gets off on it.
Hanekawa cannot be held down to any sort of normality meaning that unless you were as mental as she was then it would fail.
Nadeko just uses love as an excuse
Yotsugi is a literal doll that needs to be seen as a doll or else she'll be corrected.

Izuko is literally incapable of making actual friends and establishing meaningful relationships outside of work
Tooe's relationship with her family was broken on both sides with neither the Kanbaru nor the Gaen actually accepting the relationship
Kaiki, Oshino and Tadatsuru are incapable of stable relationships to the extent Oshino's best friend by his own words but is very likely a lie is Araragi.
Kaiki is still in love with Tooe no matter how much he denies is and Tadatsuru is in love with Kagenui/dolls/man-made oddities.

The only people from the main series who aren't completely fucked are Mayoi and Kanbaru post-Hana.
Sodachi and Shinobu are awkward middleground at best.
>>
File: IMG_3989.png (124KB, 318x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3989.png
124KB, 318x303px
Cat, Bat, Monkey, and Sodachi a best. End of disussion.
>>
>>159341112
1. Step: Create 6 million "redditgahara" threads
2. Step: Create this retarded thread
>>
File: 1441658400403.jpg (35KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1441658400403.jpg
35KB, 300x100px
>>159342142
I'm pretty sure crabfags don't say shit until crab is insulted, and just because crab isn't someone's favourite doesn't mean she's disliked.

I remember the polls around 1 or 2 years ago where it was Bat, Crab and Snail on top even though the monkey and catfags are a bit more visible in the threads than snailfags and crabfags are.
>>
>>159342776
>Senjougahara is cold to the point of abusive
When was she abusive to Araragi though, apart from the beginning of Bake?
Sure, she tied him up in Nise but it was only to protect him.
>>
>>159341112
She talks to much. Bitch just needs to shut the fuck up and spread her legs.
>>
Emotionless and bland
Aggressive and violent
outclassed by almost every other female character in the series
Becomes background character status after the "first" season
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.