[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove me that Griffith did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: FullBodyGriffith.jpg (97KB, 610x763px) Image search: [Google]
FullBodyGriffith.jpg
97KB, 610x763px
Prove me that Griffith did nothing wrong.
>>
>>159340999
nice trips, but prove that he did anything wrong
>>
File: 62714881_p6_master1200.jpg (73KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
62714881_p6_master1200.jpg
73KB, 600x846px
>>159340999
Absolutely simple. Everyone who joined him had consented to dying for him. He simply went through with the transaction.

If your mom says "I'll make you 10 tendies for dinner" and you go and make 10 tendies for dinner yourself, did you do anything wrong?
>>
>>159341121
nice singles, but this is a falacy.
>>
>>159341250
B-but rape!
>>
File: 1424554732920.png (260KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
1424554732920.png
260KB, 803x790px
>>159340999
What's a few extra corpses in the face of being able to become a god and transforming the world into a magical happy place. Even those living outside Falconia now have their previously boring and drab lives of perennial drudgery enriched by such magical things as rapetrolls and other astral horrors. He did everyone a huge favor in the end.
>>
File: IMG_0424.jpg (43KB, 515x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
43KB, 515x538px
You know what I'm tired of this shit. Yes, Grittith was wrong in the end, but absolutely nobody can say they would not do the exact goddamn thing in his situation through. Raping Casca his pretty much the only absolute 'evil' thing he has done, and he only did it because he was corrupted by the God's hand while being transformed into dikehawk.
>>
>>159341371
That's the only thing I can fault Griffith on.
>>
>>159340999
Griffith’s forces were fully aware of the costs when they volunteered to serve under his command. Griffith stated his dream was to establish a nation under his rule, and that those serving under him might be part of the casualties. And guess what: some perished. Yet, somehow, Griffith is accountable for this inevitable tragedy? Despite informing these volunteers entering a contract with him of the consequences?

The honorable Griffith is currently orchestrating a new world order of peace and prosperity. This noble man of humble birth is achieving the impossible: the constitution of a utopian society involving demons and humans living in harmony with one another, a civilization where the rich and selfish have no power, a new World that flourishes on the foundation of equality and brotherhood.

Meanwhile, after Guts abandons Griffith under the pretense of being devoid of finding meaning in his pathetic existence, he still believes he can just waltz in after committing treason. As a result, Griffith is crippled and mute, the cost of living with Guts’ selfish desires. Griffith then punishes Guts for his betrayal. Yet, the merciful Griffith returns to Guts, pleading with this savage for the support of his Utopian pursuit. Guts refuses his generous offer due to imagined past transgressions.

In summary: Guts is the representation of what is wrong with the world--selfish and treacherous. Griffith only desires a world where people like Guts can no longer terrorise the weak and innocent.
>>
>>159341477
Think how hard Casca cucked him though. She basically took the only person he ever loved away from him.
>>
>>159341545
Guts isn't a possession, so he can't really be taken unless it's against his will.
>>
File: MR-26098-449144-18.jpg (146KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
MR-26098-449144-18.jpg
146KB, 800x1163px
>>159340999
He pleases old men for money. This is a highly respected Japanese job.
>>
>>159342249
How much did Gennon pay for Griffith's boipussy in today's terms? I feel like it would be several million dollars at the very least. Wouldn't that make Griffith the most expensive hole in all of human history?
>>
>>159340999
he's basically the savoir of berserk since he literally turned it into isekai
>>
>>159340999
>has sex with a princess
>sacrifices a bunch of his mercenaries
>becomes a demon
>rapes his friend's girl
All to change the world and become King. I'm fairly confident he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>159343218
>boipussy
What makes you think Gennon was top?
>>
did he have a purple demon dick always or did he only have it after being a purple demon
>>
>>159347134
I don't think he'd be as traumatised in that case. Anyway, self-harm has been proven to be associated with victims of forceful penetration.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.