[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Hidomi, the new protagonist of FLCL. Say something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Hidomi.png (226KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
Hidomi.png
226KB, 920x613px
This is Hidomi, the new protagonist of FLCL.

Say something nice about her.
>>
>>159336973

Should have been Ninamori.
>>
>>159336973
Inb4 it's revealed that she's Naota's daughter
>>
>>159336973
She looks like a generic a-1, modern anime.jpg, so uninteresting and boring design. I hate her already.
>>
Her headphones make for a good nightlight, I bet.
>>
>>159337586
I'll sudoku myself if that's the case.
>>
Those bed clothes look comfy
>>
>>159339721
Haruko is the Dio to Naota's Jostars
>>
File: 5o74Xvg.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5o74Xvg.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>Nobody noticed the headphones have a Medical Mechanica logo on them and at one point in the trailer they're being inspected by the new space patrol girl

The headphones are important.

Also cat ears
>>
>>159339851
Oh fuck, I noticed the tan girl was messing with it, but I didn't see the logo. Got a screenshot?
>>
>>159336973
This is my new waifu, Hidomi.
Say hello to her
>>
File: MM.jpg (53KB, 1581x747px) Image search: [Google]
MM.jpg
53KB, 1581x747px
>>159340109
>>
People complaining about this character are fucking retarded.

The Q&A revealed the show is going to be about sexuality and coming of age just like the first one.

This show is going to be great and the character design is great. The headphones are obviously a plot device. as revealed in the trailer when the tan girl showed they are medical mechanica product.
>>
>>159340366
>The Q&A revealed the show is going to be about sexuality and coming of age just like the first one.
What they really can do with sexuality and coming of age theme?

Kuzu no Honkai or NTR clone?
>>
>>159340506
FLCL fucking NAILED early early puberty for boys.

I can imagine this will be addressing female puberty in middle school/highschool.

If it manages to be done half as well as the first show its going to be incredible.
>>
>>159340359
>>159340366
If it's a medical mechanica product, maybe she's got a medical condition that makes it so she has to wear it most of the time?
>>
>>159340664

The way its designed so friendly and "hip" just gives it an insidious edge to me. Maybe it supresses N.O or something like it.
>>
>>159340913
If we're talking a device that stops something from flowing out of a girl, I think there's already an item for that.
>>
She looks cute and soft! I want to hole hands with her!
>>
>>159340600
But why would they end the show at a female audience?

This is definitely aimed at a western audience because the original got most of the success from the west and in the west women are an incredibly small part of the anime community
>>
>>159340600
>I can imagine this will be addressing female puberty in middle school/highschool.

Won't this alienate a lot of its intended audience male and female sexuality are both extremely different and a huge part of the appeal of the original is it's relatability
>>
>>159336973
What a boring design. Didn't those headphones come out years ago?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.