[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck autistic girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: DBeeIlvWAAQaFkr.jpg (61KB, 480x710px) Image search: [Google]
DBeeIlvWAAQaFkr.jpg
61KB, 480x710px
I want to fuck autistic girl.
>>
File: k4nqVj9.jpg (256KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
k4nqVj9.jpg
256KB, 1000x1000px
i need more of them
>>
>>159331499
Who is this?
>>
File: 594956.jpg (2MB, 3480x5920px) Image search: [Google]
594956.jpg
2MB, 3480x5920px
>>159331499
She wants to fuck you too
>>
File: M8PNYkh.jpg (40KB, 308x588px) Image search: [Google]
M8PNYkh.jpg
40KB, 308x588px
>>159334530
She's from Sakurasou
>>
File: 1493338422410.png (109KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493338422410.png
109KB, 850x900px
>>159334530
a dumbitch
>>
>>159334530
Mashiro Shiina from Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, and her autism is off the charts
>>
>>159331499

I share with you the burden of knowledge: sexuality is a primeval force that dominates much if not all of human behaviour, and very few among us manage to prove otherwise. One would imagine that the mentally challenged would pose an exception, but instead reinforce the notion.

The daughter of a colleague is a "tard." There are better terms, but most use more syllables. As tard as she may be, as she came of age, she became sexually curious. While at first easy to dissuade, telling teenagers not to be horny is a practice of futility, and would go on to be caught fondling a fellow male tard.

My colleague, sought my advice because:
He's an idiot
He's poor and can't afford professional advice
I'm technically smarter than him and figured I'd understand what it's like to raise a mentally challenged kid.

I explained, that while I am not knowledgeable on tards, I'm broadly experienced in coexisting with my species, and that sexuality is not something that is inherently wrong. I proposed to consider his daughter as a normal girl, sexually speaking, only with reduced impulse control, and if he's that worried he should ask professionals.

While he seemed aliviated, a very stark reality weighed on me: tards are horny too; as in, just as much as you or I.

It's not cute like in movies, it's ugly like in real life. My stomach churned in disgust as I struggled to process this information. It might've not been yesterday, but I remember what an emerging sexuality was like, and I see it only worsening with a mental disorder.

I know a fetish relies on selectively adding facts to fiction, but retards are not sexy. Look in your heart and know it to be true.
>>
File: 1464048647594.png (118KB, 358x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464048647594.png
118KB, 358x450px
>>159336507
>>
>>159336507
I fucked a tard last month.She was my friend's sister, no less. She was fat and gross, but most importantly, willing. So, in the middle of the night after my friend had long since fallen asleep (they're both grown live with their parents, by the way), I snuck into her room. We made hot, nasty tard love that night. I cannot stress enough how gross she was, but beggars can't be choosers when it's been 8 years since your last time.
>>
>>159331499
are you me?
>>
>>159337124

Makes me wonder what you were doing after hours in the house of two grown adults living with their parents. You and their family are either degenerates or you are lying. Especially considering that caretakers (likely the parents) would be adjacent to her room and would heat not only the fucking but the ungodly sounds tards probably voice during copulation. Especially if it was as "hot [and] nasty."

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, however, if only because it attests to my point. 8 years of loneliness and desperation were necessary for a man, whose only haven of social interaction is a cesspool of negligent degenerates, to sex up a tard.

I doubt these conditions are common even among us. Mental retardation is not sexy.
>>
>>159331499
Honestly her autism crossed the border and was more unsettling than cute
Like imagine living with that fucking thing instead of a delicious childhood friend
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.