[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

Was she autistic?
>>
No.
>>
Yes.
>>
File: BPD Bitch in the making.jpg (22KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
BPD Bitch in the making.jpg
22KB, 600x337px
Nah. Her social skills are pretty good for being so isolated all her life.

Will Hatori grow up to be a toxic drama whore with Borderline Personality Disorder as a result of all the trauma she's going through here in childhood?
>>
>>159321873
More importantly, should I un-drop her show?
>>
File: alice to zouroku peeing self.webm (652KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alice to zouroku peeing self.webm
652KB, 1280x720px
She peed herself something is clearly wrong with her.
>>
>>159322337
It was alright, they drop half the plot points in the second half and the ending is half assed. You could do worse though.
>>
>>159321873
>Was it autistic?
>>
>>159322337
Theres nothing of value after the cuts her hair,
>>
>>159322469
>not enjoying the Wonderland arc
>not loving Hatori the sexy evil witch

What?
>>
>>159320846
Was he autistic?
>>
>>159322554
Having to suffer watching short hair Alice is not worth it.
>>
>>159322333
No, fuck you. She is my wife.
>>
>>159321873
>>
>>159324142
>supposed to be a titty monster
>never drawn with tits

Fuck anime.
>>
muh frazzled
>>
Honestly I barely remember this show and I just finished it like a week ago.
Couldn't even tell you what happened at the end.
>>
>>159324411
No bully.
>>
>>159324142
>Why is Sana-chan so great? She improved the whole episode!
>>
>>159324723
Wonderland was expanding into the real world but Zouroku told it to cut that shit out so it stopped.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.