[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>By the main writer of Code Geass and Valvrape Oh boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2396.jpg (91KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2396.jpg
91KB, 354x500px
>By the main writer of Code Geass and Valvrape

Oh boy
>>
>>159314910
Does it has stupid hats?
>>
>>159314910
>Code Geass had table rape
>Valvrave had vampire rape

What will this have?
>>
Sounds like this will be trash
>>
>>159316045
Gun rape?
>>
>>159314910
Doesnt look trainwrecky unlike those two shows
>>
>>159316153
>Code Geass
>Trainwreck

But it had good writing
>>
I can't wait for this to do exactly what you expect of a spy thriller and get called a trainwreck solely because of the series composer.
>>
>>159314910
Trainwreck?
>>
>>159316213
It really didn't have that good of writing. Just good enough to make the trainwreck entertaining. Like watching Con Air. It's so stupid, but the lead is just so over the top and silly that he becomes charismatic and you just have to keep watching.
>>
>>159319546
That alone makes it good.
Bad writing is the one unable to make the audience feel anything.
>>
The plot sounds pretty simple, but PV2 made it seem like it's going to be serious, instead of just cute girl spies doing cute things.
Kajiura's music sounds pretty good so far too. Seems like it's going to be jazzy.
>>
Just came from the prescreening of the first episode. AMA.
>>
>>159322780
How was it? Is it good or not for the first episode?
>>
>>159322780
Is there potential of a good story?
>>
>>159319845
Nah, bad writing can produce something entertaining sometimes. A lot has to do with the execution though.
>>
>>159316045
Rape school?
>>
>>159323230
My expectations for it going in were somewhat low, but I was really pleasantly surprised.The characters were all pretty likeable and introduced well, the plot of the first ep was interesting. It wasn't perfect but it was bretty gud.

>>159323535
I don't believe the story in particular will be anything special, but they certainly have the potential to do it well. And I could always be proven wrong.
>>
>>159314910
This is the 3hz show right? Third time might not have been the charm but surely fourth time will be! Please, I just want them to do good on a show and roll in money.
>>
>>159323876
Thanks for the answer. I've been looking forward to the anime since it was announced. The story seems promising to me. The cute girls are also a plus to me.
>>
>>159314910
>from 3Hz
>director is the same retard who did Flip Floppers

Dead before it even releases.
>>
File: 1496966906579.jpg (134KB, 854x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496966906579.jpg
134KB, 854x720px
>>159324118
>>director is the same retard who did Flip Floppers
No, it's not. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>159324239
3hz haters is as retard as 3hzfags.
>>
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5203608686?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&

According to AX report it will be like Joker game, each episode have different story.
>>
>>159314910
VVV Season 2 was a huge letdown and had none of the craziness that made Season 1 fun. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
>>
>>159326748
>like Joker Game
It's shit already. Dead on arrival.
>>
>>159326748

No fun trainwreck for me.
>>
>>159314910
It doesn't look anything like Geass and even less like Valvrave so go "oh boy" yourself, dummy. Why the fuck do you have to mix a cute spy story with a vampire mecha show and a magic eye mecha series?
>>
>>159319546
I'd say it had good enough writing to be more of a rollercoaster than a trainwreck, since it doesn't really crash in the end. It's better than Con Air, I'd argue, though I agree it's not very smart. Lelouch was charismatic in general though, not just when he was silly, so that's giving him too little credit.
>>
>>159326959
Joker Game was more based on real history and was mostly for fujoshi. This is more yuri-oriented and doesn't have to stick with history anyway.
>>
>>159326858
It's probably not going to be that crazy anyway but you might enjoy it if you come with an open mind.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.