[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Master Roshi a hermit? He seemed to be aware of he RR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (101KB, 789x589px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
101KB, 789x589px
Why was Master Roshi a hermit? He seemed to be aware of he RR Army and their terrorizing of the world at large, yet he decided not to put an end even though it would had been an easy task for him.

Why was he willing to confront King Piccolo and stop any suffering he may inflict on the world but but not the RR Army? Was he disillusion with mankind at this point?
>>
woah dude spoilers im not that far yet
>>
People need to stop thinking Dragon Ball characters are moralfag heroes. They don't care about things that won't affect them, for the most part. Roshi was willing to confront King Piccolo mostly because his own students had been attacked by him.
>>
Hes some sort of karate master in the middle of nowhere. I dunno but maybe he didnt know the RR Army?
>>
>>159313322
What the fuck
>>
I think Roshi was only concerned about actual threats that armies would not be able to contest. Another military would have been able to take care of the Red Ribbon army. King Piccolo threatened the entire world and as demonstrated, could not be defeated by an army.
>>
>>159312885
Goku has to do something
>>
>>159312885
cuz he a pimp
>>
>>159312885
Because king piccolo was a powerful tyrant who would eventually make himself immortal. The RR was just humans being humans and roshi would just out live them.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (50KB, 373x298px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
50KB, 373x298px
>>159312885
Thats like asking why didnt the flash go back to the past 1999 and stop 9/11 tragedy
>>
Roshi was a hermit, he didn't care about the RR because they didn't threaten his way of life, but Piccolo attacked his students and threatened the entire world.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.