[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is a masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

It is a masterpiece?
>>
>>159299753
Only the animation.
>>
>>159299753
if you are 14 years old
otherwise it's trash show
>>
>>159299930
Not really, everyone i've seen talk about this show is 20+, maybe 18ish.
And quite a few older adults.

>>159299753
It's pretty great, and the single biggest anime from this decade, also the most discussed series on /a/, there's literally been at least one thread up every second, of every day for the last 4 years.
>>
>>159299753
I wouldn't say masterpiece but I think it's good. Newest chapters on the manga I dislike tho.
>>
>>159300767
>most discussed series on /a/
Have you seen the "discussions" in those threads for the last 4 years?
>>
>>159299753
No, trash that is beloved by normalfags.
>>
>>159299753
Love it or hate it, you can't deny that influence it had on the industry.
>>
>>159299864
Yeah, I sure love CGI and purple bricks.
>>
>>159301041
It's very unfortunate.
>>
>>159299753
manga was great up until the medieval nazis vs jews part
>>
>>159299753
Are naruto and SAO masterpieces?
>>
>>159299753
no
>>
>>159299753
not even close
>>
>>159300919
Hey you seen the "discussion" of anything on /a/?
>>
>>159299753
Yes. Hipsters and moefag butthurt aside, SnK is fucking great.
>>
>>159299753
It's actually just an advertisement for the manga.
>>
>>159301097
Explain. It's not even a shift in genre or anything like that.
>>
>>159301244
I hate the whole "Technology is stronger than Titans" thing, its not like the series had anything like that leading up to this point and all it does is make the horror part of titans seem less scary.
>>
>>159301244
For me it was just like a foreign body, it didn't fit. I don't mean the idea of one nation enslaving the other and the resistance etc, but the way it was presented looked like they really wanted to go for the holocaust shock value, and it didn't really fit the setting, at least for me.
>>
>>159300767
>It's pretty great
It's average with great scenes
>the single biggest anime from this decade
ping pong and rakugo ae a lot better and unique.
> the most discussed series on /a/
no, it's not. it's normal. in recent years I think even my hero academy has more threads.
>>
>>159300767
The most discussed series on /a/ is either eva or fucking madoka. As for sheer thread count it's probably one piece. I can't count how many of those fucking things I have to hide in a single day.
>>
>>159299753
No, but it's alright
>>
Second season was better because it barely had Eren in it.
>>
>>159299753
I can't be the only one who always see Kirito in this image every fucking time.
>>
>>159299753
It's pretty good but a bit overrated. Still not as bad as OPM though.
>>
SEASON 2 WAS TRASH

prove me wrong
I was watching boku s2 and it was more satisfying

Attacl on titans season 2 had the worst pacing every. The whole season happened in just 24.
Some episodes were filled with nothing at all.
It was so dragged out
>>
>>159299753
Not a masterpiece, but it does have it's great moments. And the imagery with the titan looking over the city is an amazing hook.
>>
>>159299930

t. 14 year old
>>
>>159299753
It was good when it still had the mystery aspect to it, now that everything is explained it's boring.
>>
>>159299753
>>159303218
Your post made me realize, since it made me look at it for more than 2 sec., that the titan is way to big compared to the wall.
>>
>>159303634
it's boring because they haven't got to the next real plot element next
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.