[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youkai Apaato

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

File: mpv-shot0238.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0238.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
This will be your landlord for tonight.
>>
>no hs rip
ded series
ded thread
Doesnt seem to be in their schedule either.
>>
>>159299358
Erai-raws are HS rips though?
>>
>>159299620
CR*
>>
I'm 2 minutes in and this is pretty gay.
>>
>>159299620
>>159299653
People use rss with HS in it usually, so these series with no HS in its title arent downloaded, therefore it never get the chance of being watched.
Nice episode, reminds me of a manga I read before but I think that one was more to ghosts than youkai though.
>>
>>159299802
Erai are just faster than HS. The same thing happened yesterday. Give it a few more hours and HS will have its own rips out.
>>
>>159299620
They are but I've noticed they've been about 40-80mb larger, which the added sub languages doesn't really explain.
>>
Posting sawahiro might get us some sawahirofags.
>>
this guy looks familiar
>>
Picked up for now, but it's going to need some cute youkai girls to keep me interested.
>>
First good thing to air so far.
>>
File: youkai aparto.png (111KB, 807x508px) Image search: [Google]
youkai aparto.png
111KB, 807x508px
Nice seiyuu cast too.

Just need Itou Shizuka to voice her >>159300743
>>
This shit was comfy as fuck, Music was really relaxing in some scenes.

Picked the fuck up and watching till the end, Also I realized that 99 percent of Shin-Ei animation shows I've really enjoyed.
>>
File: exactly what it says on the tin.jpg (160KB, 1200x853px) Image search: [Google]
exactly what it says on the tin.jpg
160KB, 1200x853px
the manga seemed okay at first, but it was too fujo for me.
>>
>>159301122
I wish the anime had done a darker art style like this. I think having the visual direction of, say, something like Tasogare Otome x Amnesia would've worked really well.
>>
>>159301122
>but it was too fujo for me.
This is what I'm worried about. There are already more male main characters than female and that's never a good sign for something like this.
>>
>>159301122
>>159301239
So long the thread free from retarded fujo posting, you should try to enjoy the series. But
>too fujo for me
Seriously nigga?
>>
File: what.png (13KB, 377x252px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
13KB, 377x252px
Looks like Natsume without the healing, this cast is stellar though.
>>
>>159300932
>Hayami sho
AOTS
>>
File: DDpQpcAUIAAwc7n.jpg (74KB, 685x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDpQpcAUIAAwc7n.jpg
74KB, 685x1200px
>>159301122
>>
Is this going to be the under the radar small threads of the season?
>>
>>159303783
Its fukigen no mononokean all over again.
>>
>>159297672
Just saw the first chapter, it was okay, I think. Simple, and charming. Looking forward to the next episode so they can dive in and present the rest of the cast.

To bad this is going to be one of those series with little to non threads. Kinda like Kabukibu!, from last season.
>>
>>159300080
Hey hey, this cutie and Sawashiro might make me watch it, she isn't a retard right? Just genki at most?
>>
How is too many male characters a bad thing?
This was way more enjoyable than battle girl clusterfuck.
>>
>>159306225
homo
>>
>>159299982
better bitrate?
>>
It was alright
>>
Nothing about this show strikes me as interesting or unique, and another season Natsume Yuujinchou just aired, so I'm going to pass this one up.
>>
Is she going to rape him
>>
>>159300080
Fuck you got me. Picked up.
>>
>>159309706
In a way, yes.
>>
Getting fujo vides, honestly. Story's not really inetreting either. It's no Natsume, that's for sure.
>>
>>159309939
As someone who reads the manga version, Natsume is more fujo than this.
>>
Holy crap, I didn't even know this was getting an anime.
>>
>>159299358
>Doesnt seem to be in their schedule either
Newfags fuck off.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.