[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mousou Telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: img000001.png (544KB, 640x954px) Image search: [Google]
img000001.png
544KB, 640x954px
Say something
>>
>>159296261
She cant, despise being able to read minds, she inst the type of person that can speak her mind freely without feeling insecure about what the other will say
>>
>>159296261
Why is crossaint suddenly being a huge bitch?
>>
>>159297026
She's trying to force Nakano out of her shell.
Nakano never does anything and just wait for everything to get solved, and only acts accordingly to what she reada from other people's minds without voicing her opinion.
Even though she complained about hating her power, she usea it for everything, letting it rule and dictate her life.
>>
>>159297026
It's tough love.
>>
>Someone had bad thoughts about me buhuu
She could rule the fucking world is she wanted and she is only concerned with this level of bullshit?

How could anyone like this bitch?
>>
>>159297026
She got tired of MC constantly relying on her power even though she claims to wish she didn't have it. Nakano needs to learn to express herself instead of just being content to let things fall into place, good or bad.
>>
>>159297026
Croissant is totally in the right though, the MC is the annoying one.
>>
>>159297026

Croissant is right. Aya has to say something if she wants to stop being a total doormat to everyone
>>
>>159297026
I mean let's be clear
Mana is being mean here and probably going too far
But this is still totally in her character. She has always been this abrasive a character.
This would be uncalled for if Nanako DID NOT CARE. Being an introvert does not mean being passive and powerless.
>>
Mana is so fucking based
>>
>>159298085
The thing is that Aya knows Mana is doing all of this for her sake. I've been in Aya's shoes myself and if she's anything like me she'll start getting mad at herself rather than her friend because she knows she's in the wrong and that her friend is doing all of this to help her in a roundabout way.
>>
Carol or Mana?
>>
>>159297239
>She's trying to force Nakano out of her shell.
She isn't, read the raws. She's just pissed off there is no deeper meaning.
>>
>>159297439
>>159297584
>>159298344
To be fair, Toda has also done jack fucking shit to get her attention besides the usual muh nice guy act.

She knows but both are equaly guilty of cowardice.
>>
>>159300116
Are you high? Toda has been doing a bunch of stuff. He's literally walking home with her right now.
>>
Wow Mana stop being a bitch
>>
>>159300186
Yes but he's teying to keep an aloof and cool demeanor. Dude is also trying to protect himself.
>>
>>159300540
>trying to keep an aloof and cool demeanor

Nigga, his whole point is that he is physically unable to emote.
>>
>>159300540
That's just how he is. But the important thing is that it doesn't stop him from moving forward and taking action. He's a dude that doesn't emote but he still is active and has friends.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.