[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you reading the Spice Merchant and Wolf Bro isekai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (791KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
791KB, 870x1236px
Why aren't you reading the Spice Merchant and Wolf Bro isekai?
>>
>>159284756
read it now thanks
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 800x987px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 800x987px
>>159284787
Here you go anon.
>>
>>159284845
Thanks my african american friend.Saw that the group putting out loads of isekai stuff and thought it would be usual trash but I'll give this a try.
>>
I've been eagerly awaiting the next chapter. It's one of the few manga that I'm checking for everyday when the raws are out.
>>
File: 1397502983972.png (420KB, 628x537px) Image search: [Google]
1397502983972.png
420KB, 628x537px
>>159284756
Still waiting for the wolf to turn into a cute little girl.

Also this manga is monthly right?
>>
>isekai
there's not a dumpster wide or deep enough to deal with that shit.
>>
>>159284756
I am. I don't pretend it's anything other than the normal isekai shit, tho.
>>
>hp stats and shit
Welp.
>>
>>159285397
Indeed, I rely on the more insane than me members of /a/ to filter through it and find an Isekai that doesn't read like it was made with a template and a random word generator.

OPs one is ok, I would have liked it better if MC could actually cook, rather than just "hey, I have a super market cheat power, that makes me the best cook there is in medievalstan", but it gives off a light comfy feel, at a good pace, in bite sized monthly chapters.
>>
>>159285561
>>159286794

To be honest the manga could get rid of the stats and MMO vidya shit without too much problems.
>>
>>159286882
Almost all isekai could and they'd all be a thousand times better off for it.

Why don't we go further? Remove the isekai, just change the origin to straight fantasy and there you go, another massive improvement to all of these isekai manga.
>>
File: 1.png (925KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
925KB, 1920x1200px
>>159286914
>implying only isekai use it
It should removed from many not isekai stuff too , tough probably not even that would improve them.
>>
File: 2.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>159287076
>>
>>159286882
true.

while I would like it to be given up on completely, I do like when authors put in some reason behind it.
"Its a magical tool adventures guild uses to track things and advertise/sell adventures services",
"A wizard came up with it as a Level 0 spell and it caught on",
"you actually are in a video game/matrix so everything is numbers if you can see them"
even "god did it cause he likes games" is appreciated, rather than just having it be there for no reason.

It's apparently so pervasive because makes stuff easily relatable for young kids who grew up playing MMOs. They don't care if the MC gets an awesome new sword or spell or finally gets or gives some comeuppance or growth, but do when they get ++stats and vicariously get that level up feeling.
It's like a Skinner box effect in literary form (which if you know anything about Skinner box design, is super lazy and even exploitative)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.