[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsuki ga Kirei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: not Hira.jpg (136KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
not Hira.jpg
136KB, 1200x675px
I don't think a romance anime has ever left me feeling this happy and content in just 12 episodes
>>
It was good. Avoided a lot of bullshit tropes and didn't asspull at the end and make everything perfect for everyone like I expected. Glad I didn't drop it like I originally wanted to
>>
fucking lineshills
>>
I personally kinda wished the last episode was done better, I wasn't really satisfied with the final half of the last episode, but the credits with the LINE messages killed my heart, the way they kept changing eachother's names like 'my darling' and 'my honey'.
>>
>>159286961
>the way they kept changing eachother's names like 'my darling' and 'my honey'.
I know it sounds cringe but It's how we are informed about their relationship
>>
>>159284402
This became my AOTS when Kado went to shit with the last few episodes
>>
>>159285425
This
Just how much did LINE pay them ?
>>
>>159288326
I didn't really find it cringe, I thought it was fantastic, cute couple.

Though I really did fucking wish they just interacted with eachother a bit more in the last episode outside of the stepping stone scene.
>>
>>159284402
Yeah, it's too bad that most anime labeled "romance" are actually just a harem anime. I don't think there are that many actual romance anime.
>>
>>159284402
A modern masterpiece.
>>
>>159288580
Well, the ending was pretty much sastisfied me. I was just glad that it wasn't a bittersweet.
>>
I literally started screaming. And I could hear someone on the other side of the road as well.

I was so damn happy for them. Then I realized this will never happen to me and sunk into depression.
>>
This anime hit close to home.

I wish more shows would have a proper end.

tfw no season 2 or ovas
>>
>>159288651
you are new to anime then
>>
>>159290889
are you literally fucking autistic?
>>
>>159291424
No, just a bot drunk, why?
>>
>>159290988
OVAs can happen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.