[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison School 257

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 10

File: prison school 257.jpg (72KB, 531x528px) Image search: [Google]
prison school 257.jpg
72KB, 531x528px
FUCK
>>
>>159283794
This is old news. We now have the adventures of Kiyoshi, Meiko and Kate trying to track down Mari, and Chiyo basically at the bus stop for the foreseeable future.
>>
>Two hundred and fifty seven chapters

man how time flies.
>>
File: 1499019594691.jpg (55KB, 349x497px) Image search: [Google]
1499019594691.jpg
55KB, 349x497px
>>
>>159283842
I remember I started right when 130 came out. I rwad through all that in a day. It feels like it was only a year ago, at most. Time really fucking flies, it feels like assman killed the bear yesterday
>>
File: Hana and Chiyo.png (297KB, 847x470px) Image search: [Google]
Hana and Chiyo.png
297KB, 847x470px
>>159283794
came here to post myself if there wasn't a thread already. I'm surprised at your calmness, I was gonna start whooping autistically like "ALERT GET IN HERE IT'S TIME"
>>
>>159283794
>they love
It's obvioulsy "a person they care for" and the translator is a retard.
>>
File: 1499020936118.jpg (44KB, 512x496px) Image search: [Google]
1499020936118.jpg
44KB, 512x496px
>>159285465
This
>>
>>159286792
好きな人
>>
>>159283794
>Chiyo confessing that she likes Kiyoshi while shitting outdoors
I'm getting mixed signals here...
>>
>>159286792
Good lord why are you so fucking stupid
>>
Is the Hanayoshi dream dead?
>>
>>159290319
It's not dead it's just that it's been forgotten.
>>
>>159286900
>>159285465
Hana is being a mega-cunt, Mari is leaving school, Chiyo loves Kiyoshi and the hamster has blessed PS threads.

How, beyond buttblasted were hanfags with this? Everything is going perfect, I wish I hadn't missed the shitstorm.
>>
>>159290319

He has died since Kiyoshi rejected Her confession of love
He has died since Kiyoshi says that Hana is a big sister for him
He has died since Kiyoshi still wants to confess his love in Chiyo
He has died since Kiyoshi is always in love with Chiyo only
He has died since Chiyo is also in love with Kiyoshi
The Hanayoshi has always been Btfo
>>
>there are still people who don't realize that HanaxKiyoshi is obviously endgame given the narrative of the manga

How fucking dumb are exactly you people? It's TWGOK all over again.
>>
>>159291525
I don't doubt that it can happen, lots of things can happen, but it'd be so hilariously bad I don't care either way.
>>
>>159291525
>>there are still people who don't realize that HanaxKiyoshi is obviously endgame given the narrative of the manga

The only people who think Hana Kiyoshi is endgame
These are people who like to drink"pee" in general and Those who have read the manga upside down with the hole that is used to pee to be clear
>>
>>159291807
It's literally what the manga has been telling us all this time. If you can't see it you're dumb. Kyoshi has an ideal world that clashes with his reality. He's obviously gonna have an epiphany in the end.
>>
>>159291525
But TGWOK had a shit ending
>>
>>159291941
Hana is a horrible, violent cunt that's been tormenting him and his friends due to her own ridiculousness and the fact that she's part of a misandrist coven.
Kiyoshi has on numerous times said he loves Chiyo. Tons of the stuff he's done have been towards the goal of being with her.
Chiyo is a sweet girl. Who also loves him.
The whole point of every journey is to pursuit your goals and alter the world to satisfy your desires. Kiyoshi's goals is being with Chiyo who is also a good person that wants to be with him, while Hannah is a violent nutjob.

Hannah might very well end up with Kiyoshi.
But that's only because this is a gag manga where insanely stupid things happen for shits and giggles.
For no other reason.
>>
So Chiyo loves Kiyoshi? Can't wait to see how Hana reacts to this new love triangle
>>
>>159292322
Well, she spent this chapter trying to sabotage Kiyoshi's chance of being with Chiyo , so...
>>
If Hana doesn't riot in CHapter 259, means she doesn't like Kiyoshi.
>>
>>159292383
It's okay for her to wait for one chapter first?
>>
>>159283842
>Wet-shirt nameck actually ended
>>
>>159292120
First that's beyond the point, second it was great. it's the last arc that was unnecessary.
>>159292174
It's a comic, gag manga if you didn't notice, retard. If you take the violence and abuse seriously you're hopeless.
>The whole point of every journey is to pursuit your goals and alter the world to satisfy your desires. Kiyoshi's goals is being with Chiyo who is also a good person that wants to be with him, while Hannah is a violent nutjob.
Are you 14?
>>
>>159292948
>it's a gag manga
Which is why, as I explained Hannah has a chance. Do you read before replying?
>>
>>159292998
No, Hana is what the manga tells us is gonna be the endgame. As of now. Which is more than 250 chapters.
>b-but Kiyoshi says he likes Chiyo!
That's the whole story of the manga. He says X because it represents his dream reality, Y happens.
>>
>>159292948
>it was great. it's the last arc that was unnecessary.
No, the last arc had some cool parts
The ending was a rushed mess
>>
>>159293190
It's not like his "dream reality" is something insane and unattainable. It's literally
>he likes a sweet girl who likes him back
There's no reason for that not to happen, it's a ridiculously simplistic and attainable goal.
The only reason it won't happen, is because PS is a gag manga.
>>
>>159286792
Hanafag BTFO
>>
>>159293269
>goal goal goal
Life doesn't give you what you wish for sometimes and it doesn't mean you don't get what is better for you.
Kiyoshi is much better suited for Hana than Chiyo.
>>
>>159286792
I'm a hanafag myself anon. Stop being delusional. Chiyo loves Kiyoshi. We have to deal with that. The plot is getting interesting and maybe Hana will grow as a character now. She will win in the long run, just wait.
>>
>>159283794
fuck indeed, fuck indeed...
>>
>>159293423
>Kiyoshi is more suited for Hana
Says you. Kiyoshi thinks otherwise.
>life doesn't always give you what you wish
It's not about life giving you, it's about you getting it. Sure, you won't always archive your goals, but when the issue is literally telling the girl you like who also likes you back that you want to be together, the only reason there'd be a backfire, is because it's a gag manga.
>>
File: large.png (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
183KB, 500x500px
Who'll win the Kiyoshibowl now? I think Hana wins at the end
>>
>>159293586
And the manga tells us that Kiyoshi is wrong.
Your reading comprehension ability is shit.

If Hiramoto openly stated that Kiyoshi is delusional you still wouldn't accept it.
>>
File: UMARU HIJACK.png (4MB, 1920x9368px) Image search: [Google]
UMARU HIJACK.png
4MB, 1920x9368px
>>
>>159293830
>manga tells us that Kiyoshi is wrong
By having Hannah be an awful cunt and Chiyo be a good girl? Really? Did you even see what she did this chapter?
>>
>>159293881
It's okay, keep dreaming, underage.
>>
Hana's still a bitch, calling him a creep again and again. One would think she'd realise she's losing the battle at some point. Just let Kiyoshi be happy with Chiyo, lads.
>>
>>159294384
KOTOWARU!
>>
>>159294384
Chiyo hides all of this weird shit that he does behind rationalizations that make him out to be some virtuous guy, but in reality he's just normal. She doesn't like the real him. Hana likes him even though she knows all about the shit he pulls. She likes Kiyoshi because he's Kiyoshi and that's it.
>>
File: IMG_1350.jpg (19KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1350.jpg
19KB, 302x167px
Chiyo plebs get their hopes up again. But there is a golden rain forecast for the day of the party.
>>
>>159295961
Fuck off crossboarder
>>
>>159294384
Not sure Hana attacking Kiyoshi in front of Chiyo was meant to discourage Chiyo from liking Kiyoshi, or that she was trying to find out Chiyo's opinion of Kiyoshi?

I am thinking its the latter, or a mix of both.
>>
Since chapter 259 raws are up on senmanga can someone give a summary?
>>
>>159291525
It will be threesome end
>>
>>159294384
Chiyo will force Kiyoshi to rape Hana until she respects Kiyoshi
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>159287682
That's how you know if you truly love someone, anon
>>
>>159291097
>shitstorm
I was looking forward to the shitstorm myself but the threads have been relatively quiet. Last few didn't even make it to post limit, which says to me that most Hanafags are just people who like Hana but understand that this is just a manga, but that one hypersensitive anon spams so much autism that he makes all Hanafags look retarded. In fact, every time Hana gets BTFO, the threads are unusually quiet with the Hanafaggotry, likely because that one anon is too busy crying in the shower.
>>
>>159295339
>implying that Hana knows the "real" Kiyoshi just because she forced him into various awkward sexual situations
>>
>>159299445
this
>>
>>159283794
Alright, how's Kiyoshi gonna fuck this up?
>>
File: _4275.jpg (27KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
_4275.jpg
27KB, 315x315px
>>159287682
Are we in for Chiyo scat?
>>
>>159304440
qt tomboy
>>
>>159304361
Word will probably get out about his antics with Hana at the confession but Kiyoshi will probably make up for it and Chiyo will forgive him
>>
File: 1498166976125.jpg (94KB, 470x611px) Image search: [Google]
1498166976125.jpg
94KB, 470x611px
>>159305152
>anything good happening to the boys
>in Prison School
>>
>>159283839
spoilers bro
>>
>>159305202
Remember how all the arcs in this manga are resolved: everything goes terribly for most of it, but then it all works out in the end
>>
>>159305688
I hope it will. But I don't quite trust Hiramoto to not screw over Kiyoshi somehow.
>>
>>159305904
Oh I'm sure Kiyoshi's gonna pay for what he hasn't already paid for somehow, but I think he'll be okay. I think the worst that will happen is Chiyo doesn't want an actual relationship, but they just stay friends who like each other.
Unless he offs himself for real this time
>>
>>159306130
Why Hiramoto have Kiyoshi do such assholish things anyway?
>>
>>159306315
Because it's pretty hilarious, really. Hiramoto's such a good writer that he can make an MC who's constantly messing up but his heart's ultimately in the right place.
>>
>>159307248
this
>>
>>159294384
you realize she doesnt really mean that right?
>>
>>159310342
She doesn't respect Kiyoshi enough to let him make his own decisions, that she has to force herself onto him to get her way. Sounds like a losing girl to me.
>>
>>159311963
This tbqh familia
>>
>>159311963
She's insecure because it's obvious Chiyo represents Kiyoshi's ideal while he associates her with bad things.
>>
>>159313010
She should probably stop being so shitty then, if she's really that aware of herself
>>
>>159313356
That's what makes her cute to the readers, retard. She's so desperate it makes her adorable. Just like when Chiyo was behaving like a slut because she thought her sister was one.
>>
>>159313490
That's fine, but it still sets her up to fail
>>
>>159313581
Says who? You, delusional shipper?
>>
>>159313688
>delusional shipper
Anon, you're the one getting defensive about a fictional character. All I did was point out that Hana's behavior continuously messes up her chances with Kiyoshi. Sorry if that bothers you.
>>
>>159313762
I'm just explaining things to someone who makes claims and judges without even understanding what he's reading.
>>
>>159313942
Yes, because let me guess:
>s-she's still gonna win, just watch!
>h-he only thinks he likes Chiyo!
>m-muh first girl always loses!
>m-muh subversion of tropes!
>m-muh most popular girl!
>m-muh piss!
Hana messed up her chances, and Kiyoshi's interested in somebody else. I think you're the one misunderstanding.
>>
>>159314260
The manga tells us a different story from your "opinion".
>>
>>159314366
Really? Show me, then. Otherwise, save that headcanon for your fan fiction.
>inb4 w-well if you really read the manga, I wouldn't have to present actual evidence
>>
>>159314435
Nigga it's 250 motherfucking chapters. Kiyoshi has a developed relationship with Hana and an idealized one with Chiyo. What do you think it's gonna happen? Try do 2+2.

It's like you've never read fiction and watched a romantic movie before.

>but he loves her
He doesn't even fucking know her.
>>
>>159314611
>developed
If that were true, he wouldn't still be in love with Chiyo.
>b-but he'll realize his true feelings!
Being forced to do weird shit isn't a "relationship", it's some freak being desperate because she knows he likes somebody else.
>b-but they went on that one date!
Hana putting Kiyoshi in awkward sexual positions does nothing to further their "relationship" if he doesn't actually have feelings for her. Which he doesn't.
>>
>>159314859
Yeah nothing you said is a fact, it's just wishful thinking.
>>
>>159315104
Still waiting for actual evidence of what you're saying. But I see that Chiyo saying she loves Kiyoshi has really upset you. You must be the guy that this anon >>159302969 was talking about.
>>
>>159315135
>Still waiting for actual evidence of what you're saying
Same.
>>
>>159315197
Kiyoshi has reaffirmed his feelings for Chiyo repeatedly, not once has he indicated that he's falling for Hana. Hana's behavior has done nothing to improve her chances. That's just reading the manga, no opinions there. Your turn.
>>
>>159315328
Everything you said is wrong except the first sentence.
Get a better reading comprehension.
>>
>>159315727
>wrong except for the first sentence
Still waiting for your evidence. Hana got Kiyoshi to go on a date with her and yet he still couldn't stop thinking of Chiyo. The best Hana got was a "if this doesn't work out, then maybe we can" and even then he still doesn't think of her romantically. So yes, her actions have done nothing to change his feelings.
For your sake, please stop. Your delusion is pathetic. For my sake, please continue. Your delusion is hilarious.
>>
>>159291525
But TWGOK had Chihiro win. HAna is not the Chihiro of this manga.
>>
I'm not even a "shipper" and I can tell Chiyo x Kiyoshi is pretty much written in stone at this point. So, stop being delusionals fags
>>
>>159315931
Be careful anon, you might hurt somebody's feelings even more
>>
I think the reason people still think Hana will end up with Kiyoshi is that she occupies a lot more panel real-estate than her rival. She has had a much greater narrative weight due to all the times she's been the focus and all the time we've spent with her point of view. While most of the characters would probably be surprised to discover Hana's feelings for Kiyoshi the audience has had full access to them for a long time. Chiyo on the other hand is revealing her feelings 250+ chapters in and it is being played as a shock moment. Whether she's had feelings all along or not our author has certainly kept it more vague in her case. It seems the theme for this new arc is love triangles. That Hiramoto has made Chiyo's feelings clear now feels somewhat in service to that whereas Hana's have been a focal point for several arcs.

Whether or not the Hiramoto succeeded with you his intention seems to me to have been to make readers more sympathetic to Hana's feelings because we've had much more focus on them.

Of course this does not mean that she will end up with Kiyoshi. Viewing the whole thing as a Hana's feelings vs Chiyo's feelings leaves him out of the mix and his feelings are quite clear.
But Hiramoto has also gone out of his way to make Kiyoshi's feelings for Chiyo less sympathetic by consistently showing him in a poor light in his pursuit of such feelings. Several times he has abandoned or betrayed his friends in often misguided attempts to woo her, he lies to her constantly and doesn't seem to understand her at all or even make much of an attempt. His feelings are portrayed as very self centered.

There's also a sentiment that several Hana and Kiyoshi's interactions have been high points for the manga as a whole. I would agree with that sentiment, at least when viewing the series intent as to create outrageously lewd situations but give them real tension and stakes in terms of the plot.

Non of this proves anything but reader expectation is understandable.
>>
>>159315809
My evidence of what?

On 4chan everyone always asks for evidence when someone says what they've expressed it's just their opinion. It's hilarious.
>you don't agree with me? post evidence!
>>159315931
Chiyo x Kiyoshi is simply non existent.
>>
Isnt this manga about female doms and pathetic losers? How can you have a serious in depth discussion about that.
>>
>>159316141
>inb4 hurrr reddit spacing reeee
You've pretty much hit the nail on the head, ultimately we have to just wait and see what happens. I can understand people wanting Hana to win, there's nothing wrong with that. I think the problem is when anons make shit up or say "it'll happen j-just watch" when faced with actual evidence from the manga. It's fine to ship, but projecting oneself so delusionally far into a ship is just sad.
>>
I picture the people who think Chiyo x Kiyoshi is endgame as people who still can't understand why Shirley Maclaine went back to Jack Lemmon at the end of The Apartment.
>but she said she loved the other guy
>>
>>159316242
>Chiyo x Kiyoshi is simply non existent.
Pffffftttttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, you sure are hilarious. Keep posting son.
>>
>>159316242
>"My evidence of what?"
Evidence of your argument, which was that my point of Hana's behavior making her chances worse is wrong. But who need evidence, right?
For example, I provided evidence to back up my point by describing something that actually happened in the manga. You know, since here >>159313942 and >>159314366 there, you say how you're just "explaining things" and that the manga tells a different story from my "opinion". I told you to provide evidence and you pulled a "n-no you first!". So I did, and now you're backpedalling because your argument is pure headcanon.
If this is bait, I'm extremely impressed
>>
>>159316514
>hurrr Chiyo will lose because I saw this in some other story I read/watched
Such solid ironclad proof
>>
>>159315931
>>159316441
>fags
>anons
You guys mean "fag"/"anon", singular tense. That one retard spills his menstrual blood all over the threads whenever muh precious waifu gets BTFO.
>>
>>159316251
It definitely started that way, but the mangaka's such a good writer that he's actually given it a lot of depth. Under any other writer, this manga would be just another trashy ecchi. But in the case of this particular "in depth discussion", it's because somebody's too invested in the shipping.
>>
>>159283842
Shit
>>
>>159317094
I am not too sure about the "depth" of the manga. I feel the mangaka is good at his job but I don't think PS was meant to be deep. More like it seems to be making fun of those characters.

I mean, besides those bit-players like Anzu, Mayumi, etc, is there a character who isn't acting like an idiot in Prison School?
>>
4chan Prison School discussion still doesn't disappoint. Lots of angry shippers raging at each other over whether Hana/Chiyo wins and making remarks that would embarrass themselves if they were to do it in real life.
>>
>>159318684
Nah, nowadays that one anon will shitpost every time Hana appears. Otherwise, the threads are pretty tame. The last two didn't even hit the post limit, pretty chill threads.
>>
>>159320400
Speaking of shitposting, I'm surprised that I haven't been seeing that one anon who always posts shit like
>Simply the BEST
and
>Hana a CUTE!
>Hana a SOFT!
>Hana a BEST GIRL!
>I love HANA!
Maybe that anon got just as BTFO as Hana did
>>
>>159283842
And 20% of those was the cavalry.
>>
>>159316514
Not a shipperfag but you people who say shit like
>X is definitely going to win because I saw something similar in a different series! xD
are legitimately mentally retarded.
>>
>>159322339
This
>>
>>159320664
I'm here. The recent chapters didn't deliver, so I'm just lurking and waiting.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.