[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Konosuba V11 ch2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: konsuba-11-2-2.jpg (505KB, 1268x1802px) Image search: [Google]
konsuba-11-2-2.jpg
505KB, 1268x1802px
Kazuma can' defeat the Goddess
>>
what is this, rape?
>>
>>159281325
Shes's gonna use that sexual looking radish to invade Kazuma's anus
>>
Didn't Kazuma relinquish the rights to the mansion with those letters he sent to the girls?
Why is he able to kick them out?
>>
>>159281732
he did?

Also Vanir is best az always
>>
>>159281363
Good
>>
>>159281813
After he decided to stay with Iris indefinitely he sent Darkness a letter saying they could take possession of his property
He got off real easy considering how shitty he was acting
>>
>>159281186
I just maracthoned the first episode and this bitch annoys me so fucking much I want to punch her. Should I drop it?
>>
>>159282208
drop it, not many can truly see Goddess Aqua's true charm and her interactions with Kazuma
>>
>>159282208
Nah. Season 1 she was pretty much a bitch. But by Season 2, she's actually very amusing sometimes and Kazuma knows how to deal with her.
>>
>>159282014
did i read that right that darkness likes being cucked whenever she sees Kazuma's letters?
>>
>>159281186
Wait, what the fuck is Aqua doing to Kazuma?
Why do I feel like she's violating his purity?
>>
>>159281186
True endgame right here.
>>
>>159281186
I hope Kazuma gets his revenge on Claire and Rain.
>>
>>159282014
Iris is the non blood related imouto he wanted back on Earth.

Also, living with Iris is stress free.

Living with Aqua, Darkness, and Megumin is stressful everyday.
>>
File: 1498395946017.jpg (426KB, 1920x884px) Image search: [Google]
1498395946017.jpg
426KB, 1920x884px
>>159283896
then it will be back to square one where Claire and Kazuma are in bad terms, balance restored?
>>
>>159283955
Claire had sexual fantasies about the Thief though. She had a crush on the Thief. However, when she found out the Thief was Kazuma, she became scared.
>>
Who is the worst Konosuba character and why is it Iris?
>>
>>159283955
I kinda wish Claire revealed Kazuma's identity. Then, maybe we can see Prosecutor Sena again because she was transfeered to the Capital yet is never seen in the story again even though Kazuma and gang have journeyed to the Capital multiple times already.

Also, it's really strange how we never see Iris's father, brother, or even mother in the story.

We were told Iris' father and brother were fighting on the front lines yet when Kazuma went to the front lines and fought Wolbach, Iris's father and brother were nowhere to be seen.

Also, when Iris was going to meet her supposed fiance, Iris's family was missing as well even when she came back as a Dragon Slayer and there was a celebration.

It's just really strange how the King just leaves a princess alone and even stranger how a King fights on the frontlines rather than stays put on the throne
>>
>>159284062
>even stranger how a King fights on the frontlines rather than stays put on the throne
Probably doing the frontline general approach
>>
>>159283788
yee nibba
>>
>>159283908
Attempting to permanently ditch his party is still pretty severe, it's weird how Aqua's the only one that seemed to acknowledge that fact.
Darkness and Megumin just enable his behavior
>>
>>159284138
>Darkness and Megumin just enable his behavior
What a bunch of NEET enablers
>>
>>159284138
Maybe because Darkness and Megumin kept being repeatedly rejected by other adventurer parties and Kazuma was the only person who accepted them so it's a favor they owe Kazuma.

Because, remember, Darkness was a loner that prayed so hard for a friend everyday that Eris even came down from Heaven to be her friend.

Megumin was about to whore herself when no party wanted her and she was running out of cash.
>>
>>159283999
That reminds me, i haven't finish reading bakuen series, 1 and 2 seems such a drag
>>
>>159284138
Megumin inherited her mom's bad taste. Remember, Megumin's parents are really shitty and Megumin and her sister are in starvation mode all the time. This is because Megumin's dad is a deadbeat that makes shitty magic tools nobody wants to die and the only time he breaks even is when Wiz occasionally buys his trashy magic tools. Megumin's mom actually married such a deadbeat.

So yeah, Megumin is the same type of woman as her mother.
>>
>Aqua and darkness beating kazuma, the next morning kazuma resort to town police to drag aqua out house.
>all this time aqua never purify the tea, but instead serve only hot water for kazuma
>using sacred level for High Heal to restore kazuma losing memory and guilt trip kazuma to prostate himself in the end.

aqua and kazuma is really great combination.
>>
>>159284138
Aqua acknowledges that fact because she needs Kazuma to defeat the Demon King so she can go back to Heaven.

Both Darkness and Megumin have their families still around.
>>
>>159284377
Aqua is the actual wife, not Megumin.

Aqua can guiltrip Kazuma into behaving.

Megumin is just an enabler. She can't make Kazuma guilty like Aqua can.
>>
>>159284138
Kazuma owes nothing to them. Literally the only reason Kazuma has up with him from the very beginning is because he's so soft.
>>
I wish the author wrote more scenes with Darkness in more detail.

Kazuma dressing up and crashing the parties that Darkness attends as a noble would have been fun to read.

We might be able to find out just how many female nobles are in the Kingdom and what they think of Kazuma besides Claire, Rain, and Darkness.
>>
>>159284455
has put up with them*
>>
>>159284455
This. Kazuma has done enough for Darkness and Megumin.

If anything, Megumin should spend more time at her village. Her sister is still hungry all the time. What happened to all the cash Megumin earns when her sister is still hungry enough to try to eat Chomsuke?

Instead, Megumin wastes money making a thief group with Iris, YunYun, and Eris.
>>
I wonder if there will ever be a Hell Arc in this story since it seems possible to visit Hell in this world.

Vanir is the Duke of Hell. Kinda curious just how a Hell Arc would go.

Like what is the difference between a demon and a devil?
>>
Anyone feel the author is pretty sadistic when killing off the Demon Generals.

The trap chimera literally had her corpse be made into items by the Crimson Village after she died.

Wolbach dying feels pretty shitty too.
>>
>>159284570
I just want more Vanir scenes/book, everytime he appears its always entertaining along with Aqua and Kazuma interactions.
>>
>>159284704
Kazuma gave him so many moneymaking ideas for a billion eris yet why is Vanir still broke/.
>>
>>159284772
Because Wiz, and now that you mentioned it, why is Megumin's family still broke when Wiz buys their garbage?
>>
>>159281186
Why is Aqua so best?
>>
File: 1494707897420.jpg (210KB, 1328x1898px) Image search: [Google]
1494707897420.jpg
210KB, 1328x1898px
>>159285199
Well, she is a goddess.
>>
>>159285317
Kazuma needs to make a simple bicycle, let darkness pedal and pull a carriage with them with her superior str, it will humiliate darkness and get them to their destination faster, win-win situation
>>
It's confirmed now, Aqua can beat Kazuma physically but let him bullies her anyway because she enjoy it
>>
>>159285603
If YunYun was in his party, he would have free teleportation.

Does the author ever state where YunYun sleeps at night by the way or does she teleport back home to her village once the sun sets?
>>
>>159285317
Are those condoms? I vaguely remember him trying to make condoms but making them too thick so he re-purposed them
>>
>>159284377
>>159285732
Indeed revealed some interesting things. >>159285744
i haven't read the latest bakuens but aren't she sleeping on some hotel? she has the money anyway
>>159285807
yes, they cut that part out of the anime when Kazuma is showing off his products to Vanir
>>
when was the last time we had a comfy konosuba discussion without the waifufagging?
>>
>>159287170
Waifufagging has been there since day one
>>
>>159287170
Since I think Megumin showed up. Aqua was a real piece of hate during the first ep's first half.
>>
>>159285732
Can't Kazuma beat the shit out of her too?
>>
File: sg.jpg (148KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sg.jpg
148KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>159288193
I want to flip lalatines skirt and see her reaction.
>>
>>159287542

In terms of stats he is severely outclassed, and tricks like drain touch or bind won't work on her. If they seriously fight Kazuma has no chance.
>>
>>159288554
I want to fuck Lalatina's ass and see her reaction.
>>
>>159288774
How can Kazuma get the edge on her in the future?
>>
>>159288811
That's a good one too, I can't imagine that one.
>>
>>159288996

Underhanded and indirect methods.
>>
>>159284024
She's a boring LN heroine and generic pure imouto love interest that is lacking in personality flaws.
>>
>>159284534
>>159284859
You have to spend money to make money, would you like to be poor all your life getting handouts that could end at any point or invest it into a business to get a stable income in the future.
>>
>>159282208

>Can't deal with an uppity bitch and jumps to hate her and get rid of her

Yeah, you're a teenage virgin alright.
>>
>>159284534
If i remember correctly. Megumin usually lets Kazuma decides how much she gets. That, and Megumin sends money home. I'm not sure how much but she said to Kazuma that her father spends most of the money he earns on materials for his products.
>>
>>159282208

Everyone wanted to kick her ass in the first episode. Now continue watching it so she cause more problems because of her arrogance and pride and laugh with the rest of us when it blows up in her face.
>>
do I read vol11 now or do I wait and binge
decisions that hurt me
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.