[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What hapenned to CLAMP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

How come clamp that used to be one of the top anime studios before is nothing now?

Did they bust all their imagination?

Is that why they had to ressurect CSS?
>>
>>159275638
>CLAMP is a studio
what did he mean by this
>>
File: 1471092716142.png (38KB, 128x146px) Image search: [Google]
1471092716142.png
38KB, 128x146px
>>159275638
>clamp that used to be one of the top anime studios
>anime studios
Holy shit, how new are you?
>>
File: 1491696880243.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491696880243.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>anime studio
>>
Clamp was never an anime studio, you dumb shit.
>>
Not him, but I'm wondering the same thing. They were a pretty good doujin circle and they just faded out. I would think they would still have some quality left in them
>>
Why would they resurrect counter strike source when CS:GO is a thing.
>>
>>159276926

They were popular during a time when most manga was shit and they had good art.

These days all their plots are hitsuzen and suffering and there are so many manga now that are better than their shit.

Their anime sucks hard even more because it's clear that they're just selling the IP for profit, not that they give a shit.
>>
>>159275638
Everyone got tired of them not fishing their shit and keep starting more series they'll never finish.
CSS is a cashgrab, maybe xxxholic will come back too.
>>
>>159277692
xxxholic was so good before it turn to shit.

Still don't understand what the fuck it was about...
>>
Did they ever animate the jojo egg laying one?
>>
>>159279799

CCS was the only good thing they ever produced the rest was dumb shit like that story about two pretty boys that love each other in a "totally not homosexual way" and how they are forced to kill each other with swords that came out of their mother/aunt wombs.
>>
>>159275638
>>159276926
They released good shit, then polluted it with their landwhale fujo fetishes. Their imagination ran out, with age and they tried to cash in their older titles.

Face it /a/. All the older series that are coming back turned into shit. And that will happen to your beloved Sakura too.

At least we'll get doujinshi out of the disaster.
>>
>>159280311
>Face it
I never had hope. After Arise, then Berserk, then Super and now FLCL I know Anime is dead
>>
>>159280311
>They released good shit, then polluted it with their landwhale fujo fetishes
They started out as a fujo doujin group. They have always been fujo. CCS is the exception to that, not the usual thing they make.
>>
File: 1445801627656.png (711KB, 1600x2162px) Image search: [Google]
1445801627656.png
711KB, 1600x2162px
>>159275638
>How come CLAMP that used to be one of the top anime studios before is nothing now?
>CLAMP
>anime studio
>>
Any pictures of the circle?
>>
File: CLAMP doujin circle.png (84KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CLAMP doujin circle.png
84KB, 2000x2000px
>>159280573
>>
>>159280573
they are all women in their 50s
>>
>>159280643
Listen here you little shit
>>
You have no clue how many people you triggered with this stupid post OP
>>
>>159277568
How many Tsubasas and Sakuras are even in Reservoir Chronicles?
>>
CLAMP was an odd one,very popular back ten plus years ago,being an all female doujin/manga group they did pretty much what you expect for stories and some of it could be called a little feminist/using emotion and not their brains (Chi from Chobits,her reset switch is in her *ahem* chooch yet they seemed to ignore she has an asshole and a mouth very romantic idea about sex there...)

Aside from that they seemed to over reach themselves and had way too many stories with no definite ends,or messy ends.

I haven't heard of them in about the last ten years,kinda wonder if they're still about and doing new work.

Card Captor....you know Sakura would be in her thirties now right? I could see them doing some drama shit with her kids or something.

Actually that was one of their big faults-lots of forced drama shit.....
>>
>>159280450
>exception
>CCS
CCS actually has homo in it. You could have picked Angelic Layer, or Chobits, or Miyuki-chan.
>>
>>159275638
>clamp that used to be one of the top anime studios

Clamp is a manga group, anon.

>>159280311
What are you even on about? Clamp has always had gay characters in their manga. The oldest example is Kendappa and Souma from RG Veda. The characters ending up happy together or even living at the end of the manga and not with eternal suffering is another story, though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.