[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like the rage of both Japan and /a/ managed to cancel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 01a.jpg (983KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
01a.jpg
983KB, 891x1300px
Looks like the rage of both Japan and /a/ managed to cancel this shitty hack sequel of Ichigo 100% in just 4 chapters alone.

Thank god. Now my memories of Ichigo 100% can remain almost taint free since the author isn't allowed to drag Ichigo 100% into an incoming sequel trainwreck any longer.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-23/jump-giga-magazine-ends-season-with-4th-issue-final-chapter-of-ichigo-100-percent-sequel/.117877

Fuck the author for whoring out Satsuki last chapter and even going so far as cloning Manak's friends from highschool, especially the one with big lips.
>>
File: 1365737364612.png (307KB, 460x428px) Image search: [Google]
1365737364612.png
307KB, 460x428px
>Fuck the author for whoring out Satsuki last chapter
Not mad, I just wanted more of her.
>>
>>159257219
What was the story even about? Just skimmed through the first chapter and apparently it's just a "and this is what happened with Toujou and who she ended up with" story?

>>159257625
Good taste.
>>
>>159258541
Shitty sequel set like at least 3 to 4 years before the highschool reunion of the original 100% Ichigo epilogue.

What was the story about? Basically nothing.

Also, considering the lack of buildup and negative reception, I still think Aya is going to remain single.

Nobody wants a Manaka clone to end up with Aya in just 4 fucking chapters, an average of 18 pages each.
>>
>>159257625
Chapter 3 pissed me off with the author having Satsuki shittalk Manaka but we all know 4 years later, she's a hot springs inn Hostess still waiting for Manaka.

Maybe the author should reread her manga instead of making everything read like some shitty Ichigo 100% fanfiction.
>>
File: 1489005442109.jpg (53KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489005442109.jpg
53KB, 720x720px
>>159257219
>and even going so far as cloning Manak's friends from highschool, especially the one with big lips.
yeah i started feeling it too this in chapter thanks to this. but i really do want another romance made by her.

but goddamn ayafags annoying. who cares about what happens to aya. let's just continue this till we get to the obligatory west side story with BEST GIRL.
>>
>Looks like the rage of both Japan and /a/ managed to cancel this shitty hack sequel of Ichigo 100% in just 4 chapters alone.
Did you even bother reading that article you linked?
>>
>>159259728
>Not thinking North is actually best girl.

Well I admit she's a close second but come on pal.
>>
>>159257219
Why are most of the dudes in the manga so unlikeable? Only that patissier guy and cram school delinquent deserved any pussy.
>>
>>159257219
Tsukasa was the best part of the manga anyway.
>>
It talks about the ending of the magazine
>>
>>159262940
look, it was planned, but anon is angry and wants to believe it was canceled out of rage. Let him have this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.