[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From a strictly musical perspective, what's the best/most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

From a strictly musical perspective, what's the best/most talented fictional anime band?
>>
In-universe or by the quality of the actual music?
>>
DMC
>>
>>159257020
Quality of the actual music.
>>
Probably the one that is acknowledged as being the best by the protagonist of each respective series, since the protagonist serves as the window of the audience into the fictional universe.

In Show By Rock!!, that would be Trichronika. Although I don't consider Mamoru Miyano that much of a great singer.
From a strictly personal preference, I haven't found any anime music band to be that impressive, but they're all enjoyable to a certain degree.
>>
Black Heaven
>>
>>159257253
>the protagonist serves as the window of the audience into the fictional universe.
Protagonists are unreliable narrators. Also, see >>159257179.
>>
>>159256843
Death Devil
>>
File: 1467857357779.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467857357779.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>159256843
That one with Haruhi in it.
>>
>>159256843
Funnily enough, from a strictly musical perspective, K-On! would be right up there. Regardless of whether you like the music or not, they're playing notably difficult and quite complex stuff, far beyond what actual high schoolers would be able to play.
>>
>gaijin kids are so bad they get impressed by k-on when comparing them
>>
Obviously black heaven.
>>
>>159257649
Fucking this.
>>
beck
>>
kaiken pharse
>>
>>159256843
In No Hurry To Shout
>>
>>159256843
Aquors.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
Fuuka's band
>>
>>
File: nodame2.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nodame2.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
Classical > all
>>
>>159257759
the first opening of the second season looks fucking impossible
>>
>>159257759
>>159260890
I kinda reject that honestly. The tempo being a bit fast doesn't make the song hard to play especially with two guitars. I don't see how Yui couldn't learn to play rhythm for that song with just practice considering it's like any other rock song with power chords. Azusa being able to play the lead parts isn't much of a surprise either, she could easily memorize the notes with enough practice, and it's also known she's from a jazz background which would have her playing much more complex pieces.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.