[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boruto Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 557
Thread images: 72

File: Naruto.png (398KB, 650x463px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto.png
398KB, 650x463px
How can someone be Hokage if they only know 5 jutsus at max?
>>
>>159231740
IDK, by being a living WMD?
I haven't watched a single episode of boruto, though, so whatever.
>>
File: The 2nd's worst fear.jpg (1MB, 1293x2911px) Image search: [Google]
The 2nd's worst fear.jpg
1MB, 1293x2911px
>>159231740
>>
File: naruto-3725007.jpg (242KB, 1200x870px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-3725007.jpg
242KB, 1200x870px
>>159231740
It's a shame Kishimoto never had the imagination to have Naruto learn any powerful jutsus that wasn't the Rasengan.

I remember everyone being excited over a early morning chapter mis-translation when people thought Naruto learned a new technique.
>>
>>159231740
because POWAH OF FRIENDSHIP nigga
>>
>>159231740
Isn't there a rasengan for every colour of the rainbow
>>
>>159231740
Fuck off Narutard
>>
>>159231955
Yep and there's also a Rasengan that has ALL colors of the rainbow, in the first movie
>>
>>159231903
Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ with your reddit memes, narutard
>>
File: C9IO6eiW0AA6tS5.jpg (37KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
C9IO6eiW0AA6tS5.jpg
37KB, 585x720px
Reminder thats its Boruto who'll take the edgelord role in his team rather than Sarada.

What the fck happend to him.
>>
>>159231740
Not sure how that is an issue? Only knowing five jutsu and becoming Hokage in itself is much more impressive.
If your base stats are so fucking high that you only need clones, a single good attack and the sexy jutsu then your predecessors might need to check themselves.
>>
>>159232181
You let Sumire die
>>
>>159231740
Near the end of series the top teirs showed that having a variety if Justu and using them was pointless bullshit. It came down 2 who was faster, could make bigger explosions, make even bigger gundams and eye hax bs.

Even in Boruto movie shows Naruto and Sasuke had to rely on taijustu or else they were fcked.
>>
>>159232181
dunno, i entially thought that Hinata died and his eye was hers or some shit and thats why he went full edge mode. But thats outta of the window.
>>
>Jutsu
All Directions Shuriken
Big Ball Rasengan
Big Ball Rasenshuriken
Big Ball Spiralling Serial Zone Spheres
Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength
Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra Transfer Technique
Clone Body Blow
Combination Transformation
Continuous Tailed Beast Balls
Erupting Propulsion Fist
Frog Kata
Frog Strike
Gentle Step Spiralling Twin Lion Fists
Harem Technique
Hurricane Thunderclap — Majestic Attire Sword Stroke
Ink Creation
Mini-Rasenshuriken
Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Naruto Region Combo
Naruto Uzumaki Combo
Naruto Uzumaki Two Thousand Combo
Negative Emotions Sensing
New Sexy Technique
Nine-Tails Chakra Mode
One Thousand Years of Death
Parachute
Parent and Child Rasengan
Planetary Rasengan
Rasengan
Regeneration Ability
Sage Art: Lava Release Rasenshuriken
Sage Art: Magnet Release Rasengan
Sage Art: Many Ultra-Big Ball Spiralling Serial Spheres
Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken
Sage Mode
Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero
Sexy Reverse Harem Technique
Sexy Technique
Shadow Clone Technique
Shadow Shuriken Technique
Six Paths Sage Mode
Six Paths Senjutsu
Six Paths Yang Power
Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei
Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken
Spiralling Absorption Sphere
Spiralling Serial Spheres
Spiralling Strife Spheres
Summoning Technique (Toad)
Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
Super Mini-Tailed Beast Ball
Tailed Beast Ball
Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken
Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
Tailed Beast Full Charge
Tailed Beast Rasengan
Tailed Beast Shockwave
Torii Seal
Truth-Seeking Ball
Typhoon Water Vortex Technique
Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan
Ultra-Many Spiralling Serial Spheres
Uzumaki Formation (Anime only)
Wind Release: Rasengan
Wind Release: Rasenshuriken
Wind Release: Repeated Rasenshuriken
Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken
Wisdom Wolf Decay
Weapon Unsealing: Large Shuriken

>could also replace limb and save a guy who is about to die
>could use all 7 elements and its derivative
>Hurr 5 jutsu
>>
Wait, movies? Canonical movies?
>>
>>159232489
99% of those are Rasengan variants though. I think OP was more talking about actually unique jutsu of different types.
Sorta like how the Second was all like "Fuck it, time to fuck the Uchiha so I'll learn Water Jutsu, Genjutsu which blocks sight, revival techniques, teleportation to avoid having to look at them and be quicker than they can respond, sensing technique which can differentiate clans based on Chakra."

IE actually different Jutsu, not six kinds of Rasengan.
>>
>>159232489
Yeah no one asked you to copy/paste what's on the wikia.
>>
File: yawncena.jpg (7KB, 251x173px) Image search: [Google]
yawncena.jpg
7KB, 251x173px
>>159231740
How can someone be World Heavyweight Champion when they know 5 wrestling moves max?
>>
>>159231740
Who cares? Naruto is shit and naurtards should fuck off.
>>
>>159233015
Even the most devout fans would likely agree that there's a lot of wasted potential in the series. It is, however, an anime series and this is the most appropriate place on 4chan to discuss it. If you don't want to see it in the catalog, do this:

-Scroll all the way to the top of the page
-Click [Settings] in the top right corner
-Click on "Filters & Post Hiding"
-Make sure the check box next to "Filter and highlight specific threads/posts" is selected
-Specify whatever parameters you want to hide

You no longer have an excuse to go into threads specifically to bitch about shows you don't care about and if you choose to keep doing it you'll just look like a raging autist.
>>
Was anyone actually disappointed by the Sannins? they were supposed to be one if not the strongest of shinobis but you could barely feel them by the 4th arc, I dont think Jiraiya would have made a difference at all if he was alive, even Kkaashi's dad is rumored to be stronger
>>
>>159233174
Fuck off you cancerous Narutard.

You literally make 24/7 generals.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ or your shitty Naruto forum.

>>159231750
>>
>>159233174
Generals aren't allowed on /a/, especially your Narutard general. Fuck off.
>>
>>159233305
I have never once made a thread about Naruto on /a/. If you don't like the advice then by all means, don't follow it. I already told you what the result is, though.
>>
>>159232719
Why can't I? Better than guys who spew shit
>>
File: bort.jpg (82KB, 562x948px) Image search: [Google]
bort.jpg
82KB, 562x948px
what is it lads?
>>
>>159233288
I thought Jiraiya was actually as strong as Itachi and Kisame combined but then Kishi retconned that.
>>
>>159233720
new BORUTO movie could be a sasuke and sakura romance movie according to auttist on tumblr and nf.
>>
... How many episodes does it take before Boruto stops being so episodic and actually develops a plot?
>>
>>159233856
Sad thing is, as much as that sounds like wishful thinking, it would make sense considering how shat on Sakura/Sasukefags get for the lackluster relationship the pair actually have.

They would need something akin to The Last to actually have their relationship feel like anything other than "Tyrone going out for smoke for twelve years"
>>
File: 1497840513733.png (630KB, 709x737px) Image search: [Google]
1497840513733.png
630KB, 709x737px
>>159233856
>sasuke and sakura romance movie
>>
>>159234131
>romance
>Sasuke and Sakura

LOL

He didn't even kiss her while they fucked. She probably begged him to stick his dick in her.
>>
>>159234209
>Sasuke doesn't even give her the dick. He just throws a used tissue at her.
>>
>>159234279
>Implying
She fished it out of the trash bin. Her clock was tickin'.
>>
>>159234279
and it's his shadow clone that jerked off
>>
File: 4281306-1408209726-the_g[1].jpg (79KB, 675x1184px) Image search: [Google]
4281306-1408209726-the_g[1].jpg
79KB, 675x1184px
I miss the first Sage Mode. it was aesthetically perfect
>>
>>159234430
kinda wish he ditched his orange garbage-man outfit and switched to more earthy colors
>>
>>159234462
OBVIOUSLY he didn't want to get shot by a hunter while OPERATING in the woods. What if someone mistook him for a deer?
>>
naruto is hokage because

1. he's easily the most powerful ninja in the hidden leaf
2. he has the respect of not only all of the other ninja villages, but even a shit ton of non-ninjas including the feudal lords that are the leaders of all of the countries themselves know he saved their asses.

Him being a dumbass or not knowing all the jutsu doesn't really matter. Hiruzen was a crappy hokage and let tons of disasters happen on his watch that he could've avoided if he were more vigilant. Tsunade still barely ever did her fucking job. Naruto meanwhile works himself to the bone day after day by creating an army of clones to literally help every random person on the streets. Probably also uses clone teams to go out on some missions and make even more money for the village.
>>
>>159231740
He actually knows over 50 hundred thousand jutsus.

>rasengan
>double rasengan
>quadrouple rasengan (using a shadow clone)
>hextouple rasengan (using TWO shadow clones!!)
etc.
>>
>>159233856
here are the current rumors

>Tenji, having gained Otsutsuki powers has rendered Konoha in devestation
>Sasuke arrives from one of his missions and sees the village destroyed and everyone in it, even the Hokage, Naruto, dead.
>Sasuke sees a green coccoon in the aftermath, and in it, his daughter Sarada
>Black Zetsu is revealed to be alive and saved Sarada from the destruction
>Zetsu explains that Tenji gained Otsutsuki powers by also eating another fruit, and laid waste on konoha for defeating his lover, Kaguya
>Zetsu explains that Sasuke can go back in time to save everyone but will have to use his Rinnegan powers to its full extent to amass an Army strong enough to defeat Tenji, similar to how Nagato did with his Rinnegan
>Sasuke, Sarada and Zetsu goes back in time and witnesses Hashirama and Madara's climatic battle in the past, and Sasuke explains them that there is a threat bigger than their petty war, Sasuke manages to convince both and informs that that he will need their help in the future.
>Sasuke and Sarada sees the cycle of Uchiha hatred and how it is repeated time and time again
>Sasuke then goes back in time to see Itachi in his prime and has a long talk with his brother, introducing his daughter to him, Sasuke also asks for Itachi's help in the future, in which Itachi asks him how, but Sasuke asks him to trust him, poking his older brother in the forehead
>as Sasuke traverses in time, he reminisces his time with Team 7 and how Sakura always believed in him no matter what
>Tenji chases Sasuke throughout different periods and takes Sarada
>Sasuke then recruits Tobirama Senju and Obito Uchiha
>back at the present, Sasuke confronts Tenji
>Black Zetsu merges with Sasuke and becomes his arm, so he can use hand signs and cast Edo Tensei
>Sasuke along with Itachi, Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama and Obito goes on to fight Tenji
>a losing Tenji goes back in time to kill Team 7 when they were young
>>
>>159234430
>>
>>159234557
>Tsunade still barely ever did her fucking job.
Wat. 99% of the time, she's seen sitting at her desk doing shit. She was always handling hokage business, I don't recall her ever doing anything else. She did her job.
>>
>>159234822
>>159234822
>Sasuke arrives in time to save Team 7
>Sasuke saves Sakura from getting killed
>Sasuke talks with the young naruto and imparts him he fate of the future
>Sasuke also tells his young self to always listen to Sakura
>Sasuke goes back to the present
>Sasuke's team is all defeated
>Sasuke awakens his other eye and revives Naruto
>Naruto with knowledge of the threat of Tenji, fights along Sasuke to beat Tenji
>Tenji is defeated when Sasuke and Naruto clash their signature moves once again
>time is restored back to normal
>Sasuke has kept his memories and goes hom to find Sakura cooking dinner and says "no more missions"
>the house door closes behind him, showing the Uchiha sigil

none of this is making any sense
>>
>>159231740
Naruto is a shitty Hokage. He should give up the job and become the best dad ever.
>>
>>159234822
>>159234931

literally what
>>
>>159233352
>responding to canadafag

He'll grow out of it eventually. Either that or he'll leave high school and get a job. No one other than a NEET or a summer kid would have time for his autistic crusade.
>>
>>159232181
Sumire died and Mitsuki wiped his memories but somehow he got them back which turned him into the new coolest guy.
>>
>>159234931
That's just potato enough to be naruto.
>>
>>159231904
>It's a shame Kishimoto never had the imagination to have Naruto learn any powerful jutsus that wasn't the Rasengan.
What does that have to do with imagination?
We saw a lot of strong justus made by him, just not learned by Naruto?
>>
>>159235131
>Only third world trash spams naruto generals on /a/.
These guys are already spamming db super generals.
>>
>>159232717
Still:
All normal ninja movement techs
Intermediate taijutsu skills
Some low-level genjutsu
Shadow Clones, he's baisically the only guy who can spam them, works nice with taijutsu
Rasengan, close-combat nuke that only he knows now
Rasen-shuriken, further development of it, death sentence for a ninja's ninja career
Summoning jutsu with a bunch of pretty damn powerful summons
Frog form
Dawg form
Two forms combined

His arsenal is not that big, but it's absolutely fucking nuclear.
>>
>>159235279
>Rasengan, close-combat nuke that only he knows now
Konohamaru or w/e his name is.
>>
>>159235387
>Konohamaru or w/e his name is

his name is Konohamaru
>>
>>159234931
Sounds like the movie wouldn't be canon.
>>
>>159235131
>he doesn't even deny it
>>
>>159235574
So does he do this in every thread or what?
>>
>>159231740
>How can someone be Hokage if they only know 5 jutsus at max?
Negotiation: 175
>>
>>159235648
He's posted "fuck off narutard" in every Naruto thread I've ever opened, generally beating out everyone else to make one of the first posts. I'd almost think he's using a bot.
>>
if they didnt make this new series for a younger audience they could of made a really dark war story
> naruto and sasuke plan to make for their children to be toghther only to start a rinnegan clan casue the only way to get the rinnegan is to merge the two genetics then seeing this the world start getting worried

> after everything the world know why the fuck havnt someone like orochimaru did this shit take naruto and sasuke genetics and make a rinnegan child
>>
File: autism in action.jpg (69KB, 699x468px) Image search: [Google]
autism in action.jpg
69KB, 699x468px
>>159235779
A meaningless personal crusade like that is pretty cringey. It's almost as bad as the freakouts people had over sonic's arms changing colour...
>>
File: 1491545012508.jpg (215KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
1491545012508.jpg
215KB, 700x505px
>>159231740
1) Clone jutsu
2) Tranny jutsu
3) Rastagangnam
4) "That" jutsu
5) Talk no jutsu
wtf op is right???!
>>
>>159231740
Imagine how utterly terrifying Naruto would be if he learned Hiraishin.
>every single clone can create a marking
>every single clone can instantly teleport to any marking

Just being touched once by any of Naruto's clones would mean he can spam your ass with an endless stream of suicide bombers equipped with nukes and appearing instantly at point-blank range. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>159235881
He's far too stupid to ever learn FTG.
>>
>>159231740
at this point naruto has so much sub under layered jutsus we just never got time to see them

>He can sense all forums of of chakra
>
onec he meet someone he can know they person from their chakra

> From anywhere he was know if those people are alive or dead

if naruto really trained which he did in the current time skip he has so much new powers + all the past scrolls from the former hokaga
>>
>>159235841
>...

Fuck off newfag.
>>
>>159235574
Narutards have always been known to be third world trash on /a/.
>>
>>159236137
>newfag
Not so much. I just don't browse /a/ all that often anymore. I spend most of my time over on /k/.
>>
>>159235279
>Some low-level genjutsu
since when did naruto learn genjutsu.
>>
>>159235875
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/OSa8ME0o7PUcRH1BmTWvdw/

Narutards sure love their /pol/ memes.
>>
So why the fuck is the manga monthly? Werent people saying thats why it was underperforming or something? Why dont they just make it weekly?
>>
>>159234430
Looks like a carpet salesman
>>
>>159233856
it will bomb
>>
>>159236316
The artist isn't skilled enough to do it on his own, and his fellow co-assistants probably don't want to be demoted to underling status.
>>
>>159236616
I wish kishi could come back periodically and teach ikemoto how to draw better. But I know he won't...
>>
>>159234822
>lol time travel

Looks like Naruto finally jumped the shark.
>>
>>159237050
>if you believe it
Baka anon.
>>
I want to touch and lick inchou.
>>
File: Wn7eTtk.png (119KB, 568x324px) Image search: [Google]
Wn7eTtk.png
119KB, 568x324px
To that one anon asking for the exact quote on Bort saying Naruto is still too goo-goo-ga-ga over Hinata to do any housework.

>"He's always flirting with my mom, he doesn't know how to do housework..."
>>
>>159232489
>Parent and Child Rasengan
Taken straight from DBZ, holy fuck.
>>
>>159237371
>We never see Hinata/Naruto flirt as a married couple.

Goddammit.
>>
>>159237371
thanks i've been looking for that
>>
File: 1445020936478.jpg (134KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
1445020936478.jpg
134KB, 800x437px
>>159236316

It's probably underperforming because the idea of making a continuation to Naruto is inherently retarded, especially if his son is going to basically be him with all of the interesting aspects stripped away. People tend to forget that while Naruto was still technically #2 its popularity dropped during the Ninja War arc and the mess of conflicting themes it decided to run with basically makes a sequel to it unworkable. Naruto was meant to bring an end to all the war and pain and he ended up becoming Ninja Jesus.... and yet the Hidden Leaf still exists and all these villages still train 12 year olds to be soldiers and assassins. And in this world how can there really be a threat you can take seriously when Naruto and/or Sasuke should by all rights just mop the floor with everything no problem?
>>
>>159236316
>Why dont they just make it weekly?
It'd need to become part of Shounen Jump in that case, but Shounen Jump usually doesn't publish these spin off series.
>>
>>159237854
It could have worked if they didn't introduce people like Kawaki who are strong enough to kill off Naruto and Sasuke. They should have kept Boruto is a slightly SoL shonen anime where Boruto and his friends have to go on various missions to deal with bandits or sometimes rogue ninja. Just because the war ended doesn't mean bad people stop being born. That way, you could have Naruto stuck being Hokage and Sasuke off travelling so it makes sense why they wouldn't be around to help Boruto all the time.

I wish they would've gone this route instead of introducing more godmode characters like Kawaki.
>>
was getting raped part of her plan
>>
File: Sumire art.jpg (90KB, 793x641px) Image search: [Google]
Sumire art.jpg
90KB, 793x641px
>>159239033
of course!
>>
>>159231740
Raikage knows 0. He only lariats people.
>>
File: 1491935932937.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491935932937.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>kakashi kills sumire
>boruto becomes ninja batman with a killing rule
>>
>>159239481
*no killing rule
>>
>>159231955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgS8zGnondw
>>
>>159234822
>eat fruits to gain powers
This seems familiar. Ninjas vs Pirates when?
>>
>>159236391

A hipster one.
>>
>>159233288

Jiraiya fought 7 Rinnegan users, killed 3 and even managed to send a final message before dying.

He was by far the strongest.
>>
>>159233288
Sadly, its what happens when you increase the power level of the characters too much. Hashirama and Madara were made too strong during the war, so Naruto and Sasuke had to be even stronger. Also things like Susano'o.

The Sannin wouldn't seem so disappointing if the series had ended earlier. Like 1 more arc after Naruto defeats Nagato.
>>
>>159234822

>Tobirama ever siding with Uchihas
>clan wars era

No.
>>
>>159237371
>Bort saying Naruto is still too goo-goo-ga-ga over Hinata to do any housework.
>>"He's always flirting with my mom, he doesn't know how to do housework..."
Cute af desu senpai
>>
>>159239481
Momoshiki pls
>>
File: 63664416_p12_master1200.jpg (253KB, 842x1097px) Image search: [Google]
63664416_p12_master1200.jpg
253KB, 842x1097px
>>
So, Sakura got everything she ever wanted?
>>
>>159241405

She fucked Sasuke so, yeah.
>>
File: naruto_best_dad.webm (2MB, 1335x720px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_best_dad.webm
2MB, 1335x720px
Nardo best dad.
>>
File: DBul66oVoAEbW_p.png (253KB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
DBul66oVoAEbW_p.png
253KB, 600x834px
>>159240697
>>
File: Shit eater.png (1MB, 1410x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shit eater.png
1MB, 1410x1080px
>>159234822
>>159234931
>The fucking living deus ex machina that is Zetsu again
>Pointless drama
>DBZ teir time travle
>Uchiha wankfest
It sounds so bad that i believe it.
>>
>>159241506
The thumbnail looks like a huge dick.
>>
>..
>>
>>159234822
>>159234931
How many fake spoilers have we had since Boruto started?
>>
Why was Kakashi the best Hokage? He modernized the village in 10 years, was the world's strongest ninja thanks to eye hacks, is one of the village's most skilled ninjas next to Jiraya and Itachi.

How does he do it?
>>
>>159241618

Since Boruto was announced really, quite annoying.
>>
>>159236215
Never, but he can summon Ma and Pa frog instead of having to learn any genjutsu. He can also break any genjutsu easily with Kurama.

>>159235279
Don't forget
>Goudama that can block attacks or be used as staves/tonfas
>Multi-element Rasenshuriken
>Healing
>Can transfer chakra to others
>Emotion sensing and chakra sensing
>Frog Katas
>Bijuu Dama
>Chakra Arms
>Can create chakra barriers like in Naruto Gaiden
>Flight
Naruto's moveset is more about versatility than anything.
>>
The sheer downgrade in quality between this thread and the last one is staggering. This is precisely why generals are discouraged.
>>
I went to the store bought some pepsicles
Saw this one guy said hey
Then all a sudden boom
It was like I can't
>>
>>159237982
This.
>>
>>159232181
Who says that Salad and Bort are not going to be both edgelords?
>>
>>159243147
I don't know about Salad since she wasn't in that Kawaki flashforward scene but Bort definitely seemed pretty edgelordy. I don't know what's going to turn him that way but if Sumire survives this arc I suspect something happening to her down the line might have something to do with it. She seems like the Rin to Bort's Obito.
>>
>>159236177
>i don't browse /a/
gtfo filthy border crosser
>>
>>159234462
Bright color is one way yo distinguish the main character from the rest of the cast
>>
>>159243290
I honestly think Sumire won't have any future appearances. She will probably be placed under Kabuto's care after this arc and forgotten about
So yeah, I guess she could function as the Rin to Obito's Bort if Kabuto's orphanage is destroyed
>>
>>159243147
The roles are going to be reversed, anon. Sarada will be the Naruto and Boruto will be the Sasuke. Pottery and shit.
>>
File: 1448848783643.png (312KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1448848783643.png
312KB, 411x411px
>>159241476
>tfw this makes you wanna have a family of your own one day
>>
>>159243651
Yeah, with Salad staying the Village and Boruto leaving it
But considering that the Village looks to be permanently destroyed by the flashfoward, Salad has a extremely high chance of being edgy, with her mentor-idol and dream being dead and all
You kno what happens when an Uchiha is denyed their dream of being Hokage.
She will probably spend most of Part 2 chasing down Boruto to bring him to JUSTICE for his 'crimes', even more pottery there
>>
>>159243290
He didn't act like one, but was dressing like Sasuke, had a scratch across his forehead protector and had a facial scar.
>>
>>159243868
I doubt she'll be "edgy", just extremely righteous. She'll still hunt down Boruto for JUSTICE like you said, but maybe not in a cra-cra fashion like most Uchihas would do.
>>
>>159243908
But Boruto has a habit of dressing up to look 'cool' when he believes something important is happening. Considering his dialogue implies that he knew of Kawaki's plan, he might of stolen Sasuke's outfit just for the occasion
>>
>>159244020
But extreme righteousness is edgy, especially when it blinds one's perspective and understanding to a situation
>>
>>159244101
But I don't imagine her going as far as to try to kill her comrades like Sasuke with Taka.
>>
So what will cause Boruto to become a rouge ninja?
>>
>>159244201
He probably gets duped into becoming one, probably by Kawaki
>>
>>159231740
you gotta get your butt pierced by the last hokage that is the only true condition
>>
>>159244201
>>159244346
Peer pressure.
>Kawaki: "Come on, Boruto. Don't be uncool. Leave the village."
>>
>>159244540
I would not be surprised if this happened considering how gullible Boruto is
>>
>>159244540

I believe it's going to be something like Naruto gave some harsh order and then Bort disagrees and leaves.
>>
>>159244615
True. Naruto is properly going to do something harsh concerning an antagonist that gets a new side-character that Boruto will meet killed and he starts feeling reprisal for the Shinobi system until he starts seeing Kawaki and whoever the fuck go too far in their crusade against it.
>>
>>159244615
>>159244758
Is not that OOC for Naruto though?
>>
>>159244758

>Boruto is AnCap

TAXATION IS THEFT
>>
>>159244822
Naruto either wouldn't know the rough magnitude of what he's doing or he doesn't agree with it, but knows it has to be done if the circumstances are that bad.
>>
>>159244822

Naruto wanted all villages in peace.

The shinobi system still fucked up, specially now that there's finally peace and Nardo won't let that be destroyed.
>>
>>159244758
I'm more interested in seeing how Kawaki reaches the level where he can off both Naruto and Sasuke. Right now those two are literally gods among men. One has a literal Rinnegan and the other has a chakra powerhouse in him that lets him outfight anyone else. Unless Kawaki gets powers on Kaguya's level, maybe by eating a Shinju fruit himself, he's got no chance against them.
>>
>>159244201
More importantly, how come Bort, Salad and Mitsuki never mention the Nue incident etc. during the movie. It seems like a pretty big deal right now. Maybe this arc was written after the movie and they have to tie it into the movie somehow. I'm just curious how this arc is going to fit into the overall Boruto timeline. It would be weird for them to never mention this once during the movie if this is indeed canon. Or maybe the anime is just doing its own thing in regards to canon.
>>
>>159245189
He probably killed multiple Gods and gained all their power. That sounds like enough to take down Naruto and Sasuke in theory.
>>
>>159231740
Because of how versatile he is with those 5 techniques. Dude has a Rasengan and Shadow Clone use for basically every sort of situation. Not to mention Kurama's chakra
>>
>>159245377

I doubt he'd be able to kill an Ootsutsuki.
>>
>>159237854
>that image
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SURVIVE LOSING YOUR HEART
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
SOMEBODY EXPLAIN IT TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T GET IT
>>
>>159245636
Boruto killed an Ootsutsuki.
>>
>>159245642
That was a genjutsu.
>>
>>159245685

Not with his power.
>>
File: timeline.jpg (74KB, 540x381px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.jpg
74KB, 540x381px
>>159245336
The anime is canon but most of the stuff now wasn't planned when the movie was made.

There is an older picture around (which is probably the original concept for the series) where Boruto has a red chakra cloak and 2 byakugan instead of his single eye and Sarada has a sun shaped mangekyou sharingan.
>>
>>159245723
The next one wasn't though, and the fucker still lived for like 5 minutes after that without his heart before he fused with the 10 tails. Fuckin hell.
>>
>>159245866
Hashirama DNA, nigga.
>>
>>159245817
I guess that makes sense. Gives me hope that the characters from this arc will all make it past the movie timeline. Since the movie was made before any of this stuff was planned, they might have to explain why none of this was mentioned during the movie though. I still think they can work this arc into the movie timeline though.
>>
>>159237050
Naruto already had time travel in one of the Shippuden movies where he went back and met his dad.
>>
>>159234822
>>159234931
the fuck is this SasuSaku fanfic bullshit?
>>
>>159241080
>_master
ffs learn to save it properly
>>
>>159241080
FUCK

Snake, Slug, Senior Citizen
Sasuke, Pink, Naruto
Blue, Sarada, Boruto

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>159245636
That is why i think kawaki is working for some Ayy, kinda like how pain worked for obito.
>>
Those 5 jutsus are hack jutsus
>>
>>159245336

The anime is cannon, that's why that incident and all those characters should exist in the manga.

Like you said, the movie came two years before the anime and the manga also only rewrote the movie until the anime started.

It's probably ment to be the full package with the ghost incident being the "introduction" arc to the story. So they're probably introducing those anime characters in the manga later on. Not in this months chapter since we are still in a somewhat filler arc, but after it. Without them, they are seven and Metal won't have without no-names. With the anime characters, they are twelve, so the same amount as in Naruto.

For me it's most likely that they're gonna rewrite Gaiden and the movie in a way the new characters are in those. Should be easy for Gaiden, since they are out of Konoha and that the group won't really need them.
>>
File: 1000_yrs_of_death.jpg (45KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1000_yrs_of_death.jpg
45KB, 500x382px
>>159244359
>you gotta get your butt pierced by the last hokage that is the only true condition

canon
>>
>be saske
>knew boruto had an eyehax
>knew boruto can do not-chidori
>hurr u need to learn rasengan before i accept u as pupil

Why cant he accept boruto the way he is and not naruto 2.0?
>>
>>159231740
It was never said you needed a multitude of jutsu to be hokage, but do i wish naruto expanded his arsenal.
>>
Also the arc and those new characters are probably the reason why they're doing this stupid filler kind of arc in the anime so they won't spoil anything in there, since chapter 11 was already released on April (Denki and Iwabe appearing, if Sumire also appeared in the manga already then it would spoil her surviving and getting redeemed etc.)

One of the writer of the anime also works for the manga, so they're probably focusing on the introduction arc the manga never got.
>>
>>159246953
Even gaara had a far limited set of technique than naruto and he became the youngest kage
>>
File: borutoparody_011.png (636KB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [Google]
borutoparody_011.png
636KB, 1191x1684px
>>159246912
>Why cant he accept boruto the way he is and not naruto 2.0?

Severus Sasuke has got plans for Boruto.
>>
>>159240281
That feat was really downplayed when Naruto literally killed all pains but the main one with his generic clones + rasengan combo. Every time Naruto fights with people who are supposed to be strong and smart, they somehow turn dumber, same thing happened to Kakuzu, which was apparently even smarter than Kakashi, immortal and had fought the first, as soon as Naruto showed up to ruin what was a pretty good fight, the guy became retarded and slower.
>>
>>159232489
>Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei

Naruto can't do that.
>>
>>159247206
Can he do wood release now that he has hashirama dna?
>>
>>159247177
Man those clones are the best counter eyehax ever devised. Works on Byakugan, sharingan (which was the main reason it was developed in the first place) rinnengan and even rinnesharingan
>>
>>159247080
This. All Gaara could do was move sand in different ways. That's not much better than Naruto who uses Rasengan in different ways. Also the Raikage also only has his taijutsu and he's a fucking monster. Not to mention Tsunade only having super strength for combat. They're all Kages still. You don't need to be a super jutsu genius to be a Kage. You'd just need raw power in most cases to make sure no one dares to fuck with your village as long as you're around. Minato was the only Kage I recall who actually used a multitude of jutsu.
>>
>>159247343
No. He might be able to learn it on a low level if he trained hard enough, though.
>>
Last episode had Naruto about to attack the Nue with his unlimited chakra. I wonder what would have happened if Kakashi wasn't there to stop him.
>>
File: denkioriginal.jpg (607KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
denkioriginal.jpg
607KB, 959x1400px
>>159247008
Denki "originated" in the manga (actually a SJ page related to the manga) so it'd be weird if he never actually officially debuted in it.

He was shown a lot in the anime teasers and he was promoted in the first chapter of Boruto SD too. If Shikadai and Mitsuki weren't around you'd think he was Boruto's bff.
>>
>>159247395
Doesnt work on Madara
>>
>>159247507
Nue probably would have absorbed his chakra and nuked Konoha right then and there. Unless he can overwhelm Nue with his chakra. I'd say the chances are 50/50 which is probably why Kakashi stopped him too. Too risky when you're pulling this shit right next to the village you're supposed to be protecting.
>>
>>159247552
Not by sharingan in itself. Madara is a war veteran and racked up more fighting experience than any other ninja, so his mangekyou reflects that ability. So while everyone else's mangekyou sharingan is mainly configured for long range/supplementary technique, madara's mangekyou sharingan boosted his own combat prowess
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-28-13h21m04s408.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-28-13h21m04s408.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
If she survives, how much will they nerf her?
>>
File: should've ended right here.jpg (100KB, 800x1221px) Image search: [Google]
should've ended right here.jpg
100KB, 800x1221px
desu it would've been better if Naruto didn't become Hokage, since he originally only wanted to do so to get everyone's love and respect, and he got it way before becoming Hokage.
>>
>>159245866
It is actually possible to stay alive for 5 minutes without heartbeat, there are people who survived for far more. Of course you would be in no condition do anything like this and die eventually.

It's still bullshit though as he should bleed out in a matter of seconds, unless he pulled off some other bullshit to stop the bleeding.
>>
>>159247809
Just take the Nue away from her. She's just average without it. Then put her in a team with Wasabi and Namida. Make them the new Team 8. And sit back and watch Salad get cucked by a cute Root extremist waifu.
>>
>>159247809
Her Gozu Tenno disappears and she becomes part 1 Sakura tier at hand to hand combat.
>>
>>159246825
So who gave Kakashi the butthole tickle then? Danzo or Tsunade?
>>
>>159247889
This honestly. The guy didn't even really want the Hokage title. It was just a means to get respect. He already had Konoha's respect ever since Pain. He had the world's respect after Kaguya. Why even bother with all that paperwork? Just leave Shikamaru to it or something. Unless the whole core message of Naruto is that we have to grow up one day and become wageslaves in modern society if we want to make it in life.
>>
Theory:

Nue already explodes in that dimension Boruto, Mitsuki and Sumire are in the next episode. They made it out in time though. The Nue could be a one time bomb and Sumire's mark on her back just dissappears after that.
>>
File: Frog Fu-animeipics.gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
Frog Fu-animeipics.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>>159231740
Naruto should've kept learning more Sage jutsus after Pain instead of LOL KYUBI NUKES. That was the only time his fighting style became interesting.

>taijutsu powerhouse, enhanced with toad kumite (pic related) for cool takedowns
>can throw nukes sometimes but they're finishers, not common attacks
>has a lot of summons for more unique fights and abilities, including sound Genjutsu and tons of other shit
>Kage Bunshin can't be spammed (5 max) unless he doesn't care about keeping more Sage Modes and wants to end the fight right now (like he did with Pain and Kyubi)
>cool smoke bombs for tactics

pic related
>>
>>159247809
I'd like to smell her hair. And lick her tattoo. Then hold her hands lewdly.
>>
>>159248059
>So who gave Kakashi the butthole tickle then? Danzo or Tsunade?

Minato. It doesn't have to be the immediate predecessor.
>>
>>159248175
Nah. Sage Mode became pointless after he got Kurama's chakra mode. He only used it on Pain since he couldn't control Kurama at the time. If Naruto had Kurama powers by then, he would've just stomped Pain's shit in. I do agree that Sage Mode makes things more interesting. But saying he should keep learning more after Pain is not a good idea because he'd be better off getting Kurama's chakra because it's exponentially more powerful and useful than Sage Mode was. I doubt he could have pulled off the shit he did in the war with Sage Mode alone.
>>
>>159248134
>>159247889
it's almost like some kind of character development took place. like his selfish reasons no longer applied.
>>
>>159248059
Minato
>>
>>159246953
Gaara could use sand in far more different ways though.
>>
>>159231740
They animated this scene ? Where?
>>
>>159248303

I meant to reply to >>159247080
>>
File: Capture.png (59KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
59KB, 534x300px
>>159231740
ayo, hol up

even with just 1 sharingan and his sealing techniques, Danzo was easily more powerful than Tsunade. With 7 sharingan arm I don't think anyone except Orochimaru was capable of beating him.

If he was so powerful, why didn't Konoha make him the Hokage after the 3rd Hokage died? are they all retarded?
>>
>>159248303
Naruto could use Rasengan in far more different ways too. He used it as a shuriken, as a lava-infused bomb, as multiple Rasengans at once, as a wind-infused Rasengan, as a senjutsu version of Rasengan. That's not much different from how Gaara uses his sand. Coffins, shields, arms. All different ways to use the same thing. Like using a knife for cooking, for outdoors or for murdering. Different uses for the same thing.
>>
>>159248412
Because he didn du nothing to help defend konoha from Orochimaru
>>
File: 5419924-9510407735-xqdoo.jpg (23KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
5419924-9510407735-xqdoo.jpg
23KB, 530x298px
>>159248283
Thing is, he could use sage mode with his kyubi mode so it's not a zero sum game. Hell the sage mode is enhanced in kyubi mode since the natural energy absorbtion rate is higher and it wkuld last longer.

Senjutsu is the only thing that can hurt beings that are immune to regular ninjutsu like obito, madara and even kaguya
>>
>>159248412
Because even a kid in Konoha could tell he isn't exactly the most trustworthy guy around. Plus he wasn't really all that connected with the villagers. I doubt the daimyo would choose him over say, someone like Jiraiya. He's possibly just as good as Danzo, more trustworthy and more connected to the villagers compared to Danzo.

Basically what I'm saying is I doubt power is all that decides who Hokage is. I bet there's quite a bit of politics involved. And Danzo isn't exactly very well liked by the people.
>>
>>159248412
he didn't believe in the power of friendship, that is a basic requirement anon

I liked Danzo, he did what he did because he believed it was for the good of the village. Not some holier-than-thou bullshit.
>>
>>159248412
Because he had underhanded policies for the village? Also I doubt anyone but Danzo himself ever knew about the sharingans. It'd be a bit hypocritical to kick out Orochimaru for his experiments and then put a guy in charge who hunted down Uchihas for their eyes and implanted them in himself.
>>
>>159248553
I do agree with his stance on the Uchihas. However I can't really say he has the good of the village in mind. He basically hid during Pain's attack and left Konoha to burn. He stopped the toad from warning Konoha about Pain's imminent attack. He didn't help Hiruzen against Orochimaru during Konoha's literal invasion.

Maybe he tells himself and Root he's protecting Konoha, but I think he's just more of a power-hungry person who wants to prove himself superior to Hiruzen. And a coward too, ever since his childhood. He couldn't bring himself to sacrifice his life for the village. He's not this well intentioned person some people think he is.
>>
>>159248572
>>159248545

nobody knew about his underhanded plans and ROOT except the elders and the hokage. he was a hero (in a war veteran sense) from a previous world war and a student of the second hokage, I don't see why ordinary villagers would oppose his appointment.
>>
>>159248448
Yup. Although Naruto's Rasengan usage didn't get truly diverse until very close to the end of the manga.
>>
>>159231740
because he's really really really fucking good at those five jutsus.

He's sort of like the opposite of Sarutobi who supposedly knew a thousand but apparently sucked at all of them.
>>
>>159248692
>He didn't help Hiruzen against Orochimaru during Konoha's literal invasion.

It was implied that Danzou actually collaborated with Orochimaru in that incident.
>>
>>159248412
Not habbening as long as Jiraiya is alive.

Now that Jiraiya is dead and Tsunade is pickling up, it's his golden moment to shine. Alas, he's too greedy and forget that byakugan can see through all (except one) genjutsu, even from a mangakyou-tier sharingan
>>
>>159248283
Then don't give him 100% control on Kurama chakra mode. To be honest his first Kurama mode was kinda shitty and didn't feel so overpowered compared to Sage Mode, it started with Kurama mode 2.

My point is, dishing out nukes isn't an interesting fighting style. Sage Mode had the right balance between big guns, tactics, and vicious surprise attacks.
>>
>>159248770
That just makes my point even more valid. Danzo collaborated with a foreign nation's leader to allow said foreign nation to invade his own village. A literal traitor. His comments about the good of the village are just that, maybe they help him sleep better at night. Maybe it helps keep Root under control. In any case, it's pretty obvious the guy's out for himself using the 'greater good' excuse to justify his power grab schemes. The only correct decision he made was the Uchiha one.
>>
>>159248833
Nice double dubs. Also, I do agree with you anon. All those powerups made the show go full DBZ towards the end. I'd much rather Naruto use a combination of Kurama chakra mode + Sage Mode. No flashy attacks but a smarter fighting style for Naruto combined with lethal finisher moves like Rasenshuriken when needed. And don't make the Ten Tails be that hax. That just makes it impossible to beat it without having equally hax MCs.
>>
>>159248448
All of your examples are variants or enhancements. Gaara can use sand to make clones, shurikens, coffins, use the ground to crush them,etc. It's all sand based, but it could be categorize as different jutsu. Naruto is practically using the same jutsu, but with elements thrown on top.
>>
>>159249067
I guess you do have a point. But still, the base of Gaara's jutsu is still the same. It's the sand. Everything else stems from that. Similarly, Naruto's base attack is the Rasengan + clones. Everything else stems from that. And both of them are still Kages. Goes to show you don't need to be a Minato or a Tobirama to be Hokage. You just need the raw power to make sure your enemies don't fuck with you.
>>
>>159234011
have you been paying attention?
>>
>>159243908
In the movie he was given Sasuke's forehead protector. I figured it was just his.
>>
>>159232181
Kill your friends boyo.
>>
>>159248911
>>159248692

people are also forgetting that Danzo is basically responsible for all of problems in the story

If Danzo had never manipulated Hanzo into thinking Akatsuki is a threat, Yahiko would still be alive and Nagato wouldn't have become Pain

If Danzo hadn't indirectly ordered Kabuto and his mother to target each other, Kabuto would have been a normal person like Yoroi and not a sociopathic evil genius

Danzo is the evil behind the evils
>>
>>159249387
He's not an Uchiha. He's not getting any powerups from that. Speaking of powerups, if I remember right Uchihas gain the Mangekyou from feeling strong, traumatic emotions right? So what if, for instance, Sarada walked in on Sumire fucking Boruto silly. Could that trigger NTR feelings strong enough to give Sarada her Mangekyou eyes? Because from Sasuke and Itachi's case, killing your best friend isn't exactly a prerequisite.
>>
>>159249431
Only by retcon.
>>
>>159249431
>ordered Kabuto and his mother to target each other

what? when did this happen?
>>
>>159249561
Sure. But that doesn't make him good or even neutral. He's still been selling out his own village multiple times. He, like an anon said above, was implied to have worked with Orochimaru for the Konoha invasion. Then let Pain burn Konoha to the ground. All so he can get a chance to leap at that Hokage seat. He was a villain who thought he was a hero. Those retcons just made him an inexcusable little shit.
>>
>Orochimaru becomes 4th hokage like Danzo suggested
>No Uchiha coup because no Uchihas left to do a coup, they've all been used in experiments
>all konoha ninjas have a hashirama cream they can rub on themselves that give them super healing properties
>Danzo has full control of Madara sharingans and wood suppressing shit
>sends Obito kyuubi to an enemy nation on the pretense that it was a random freak accident
>Akatsuki moves out
>Orochimaru and Danzo outmeme Tobi and Pain and get like 7 tailed beast
>Konoha best village
Danzo was right.
>>
>>159249624
>was implied to have worked with Orochimaru for the Konoha invasion.
Retcon iirc?
>Then let Pain burn Konoha to the ground.
Plot induced stupidity but you're right.
>>
>>159249677
fuck, I wish they animate this timeline in a "What If" episode

>Orochimaru and Danzo outmeme Tobi and Pain and get like 7 tailed beast

want to see this happen
>>
>>159248702
My understanding of Kage appointment was that they need the approval of the council of elders, the council of Jonin and the Daimyo all in accord. One of that bunch probably blocked it.
>>
>>159249677
You're forgetting the fact that Black Zetsu exists. The guy is a mastermind several levels above Danzo and Orochimaru. Even Obito was basically his puppet. He would've eventually used the tailed beasts Konoha has to resurrect Ten Tails and bring back Kaguya. Then it's game over for Danzo and Orochimaru. The only reason Zetsu's plans failed and Kaguya lost was because Naruto AND Sasuke were there. If Uchihas are all gone, Sasuke wouldn't even be alive. That means Naruto's alone against Kaguya. If he fails, all that Konoha best village stuff goes down the drain and into the eternal dream.
>>
>>159249624
>>159249702
Danzo probably had no idea pain was that strong or could do something like that but yeah still kind of stupid on his part. Although it did still result in him almost becoming Hokage.
>>
>>159249813
which is the true good ending
gg
>>
>>159249830
On the contrary, I think he was perfectly aware of just how strong Pain was. He was probably banking on Naruto or someone being able to beat Pain in time just so remnants of Konoha would survive. Then he, with Root, would be the only intact force remaining in the village. Which would basically let him instate himself as Sixth Hokage and rule however the fuck he likes. It was most likely a calculated move with the intent of grabbing power after Pain's rampage.
>>
File: Hinashit gets Shinra Tensei.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Hinashit gets Shinra Tensei.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>159241506
>>
>>159249894
Ok Obito.
>>
>>159244029
> Boruto dress to be cool
> Ends up looking edgy
> Still acts the Nice Guy he is
>>
>>159250091
I want to fuck Boruto in front of Sarada and make her watch while he pours his seed into me.
>>
>Danzo and Orochimaru both wanted to be hokage
>don't get called cool
>>
>>159249813
Orochimaru would have probably experimented so much on himself that he would have become immune to genjutsu
>>
>>159250141
They needed to murder a few hundred more innocent victims and threaten a 1 minute old baby in front of its parents and start a world war over loli pussy. Then they'd get called cool too. Right now as they are, they're simply not hardcore enough.
>>
>>159244346
>accidentally becomes a missing-nin
I guess that's less autistic than voluntarily becoming a missing-nin by going to the guy that wants to take you whole.
>>
>>159250222
danzo had thousands of people killed and tortured by root
>>
>>159250217
Then what? He'd be alone in a world full of sleeping dreamers and Kaguya. Either he sucks Kaguya's dick so she spares him or goes out guns blazing against Kaguya. Unless you're the literal chosen one, you can't do much against a goddess like Kaguya.
>>
>>159250129
You're running the risk of sarada punching you in face for stealing her husband, anon.
>>
>>159250129
Mitsuki, you will just end with Sarada fucking you in the ass.

Whoever fucks Boruto shall be fucked by her, so even if Boruto is their man, he'd still be hers
>>
>>159250273
But did he start a world war over loli pussy? No? Thought not. Personally I'm rooting for this current Boruto arc to go badly just to give Boruto a reason to follow Obito's footsteps and avenge his own loli waifu.
>>
>>159250331
obito is pathetic, his loli wanted kakashi's dick till the moment she died

he should have kekd himself right there
>>
File: kabutoandmother.jpg (298KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
kabutoandmother.jpg
298KB, 720x720px
>>159249431
I really wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with Orochimaru's parent's getting killed.

>>159249604
It was shown during the war arc as a flash back of Kabuto's childhood

>danzo recruited kabuto from the orphanage
>kabuto just wanted to heal people but danzo wouldn't take no for an answer
>he would go to other villages undercover
>one day danzo decided he was too good as a spy
>so over time he sent he adopted mother pictures of different similar looking boys
>so she wouldn't recognize his face
>sent her to go kill a spy he claimed has gone rouge
>she went to attack him and he struck her down in self defense
>she then died in his arms with him trying to heal her
>without even being able to recognize his own face
>>
>>159250292
bitch doesn't know about my Rinnegan. I'd shinra tensei her into the ground
>>
>>159250411
>that face in the last frame

fuck man, that was a mindscrew of Evangelion proportions
>>
>>159249916
>>159249830
Why didn't they just told Pain Naruto was on mount frog?
>>
>>159250411
Kabuto should name is favorite Shin son after her.
>>
>>159250331
who's going to stop him if does, though? konohamaru?
>>
>>159248911
So what, Danzou is (alleged) Trump?
>>
>>159250494
>fighting frogs on mount frog
probably not a good idea
>>
>>159250626
I'd prefer not to bring actual politics into this, but yeah, Danzo is basically what some people are accusing Trump of being. Not saying he is or isn't. Just that at least in Naruto, Danzo is what people see Trump as. Except Danzo actually did all that shit and almost got away with it until he had the misfortune of running into Sasuke who offed him.
>>
File: Eight_Man_Squad.png (2MB, 1680x942px) Image search: [Google]
Eight_Man_Squad.png
2MB, 1680x942px
>>159248702
>student of the second hokage
He wasn't. Him, Kagami, and that one Akimichi guy were with Tobirama's team the same way Team 10 was grouped with Team Kakashi during the Itachi Pursuit arc.
>>
>>159250626
No that's Tobirama
>>
>>159250656
>probably not a good idea
For Pain. Could have ambushed him there.
>>
>>159249500
Wasn't it mentioned that Itachi killed his lover?
>>
>>159250698
Tobirama is not (alleged) Trump. He literally is Trump in the Naruto universe. He segregated the Uchiha clan, pretty much built walls between them and the actual village. And he was kind of a dick towards Uchihas no matter how justified he might have been. Plus his actions indirectly led towards the Uchiha rebellion so there's that. Of course, he did far more damage than Trump can hopefully do so I'd say Tobirama's a bit worse.
>>
>>159249431
Wasn't the Hanzo stuff anime-only?
>>
>>159232508
The Last and Boruto the movie are canon
>>
>>159250779
That was after he got Mangekyou. He got it from watching Shisui commit suicide. That means you just need the feelings not the act itself. So my point stands. For instance, if Sarada walked in on Boruto and Sumire fucking each other's brains out the feelings of cuckoldry should be enough to awaken her Mangekyou. Especially since Tobirama said any kind of strong, preferably negative emotion is enough for it.
>>
>>159250626
He's more like the Mike Pence.
>>
>>159250843
Uchihas were objectively cursed so he was right.
>>
>>159250837
This. I got more Putin vibes from Danzo than Trump. Root felt like the KGB at times. And the way Danzo orchestrates the fall of his rivals felt very Putin-ish to me.
>>
>>159250843
again, Tobirama is not Trump. His actions were based on his past enmity and suspicion towards the Uchiha brothers and their clan. He believed that Uchiha were dangerous and needed to be kept in check, so he created the Military Police Force for them.

Trump has no specific target or logic, he's only dividing people for his own electoral gains.
>>
>>159234531
Why would you need camouflage if you can literally transform into someone else?
>>
>>159250925
The Uchiha should have been using genjutsu on children to traumatise them into awakening the higher level sharingans.
>>
>>159250995
>Trump is dividing people.
>Not the Left just eating themselves and causing confusion and disorder to everything around them.
>>
>>159250995
I guess that's kind of true. Tobirama would've hated the Uchiha regardless of genetics. They killed his little brother Kawarama after all. He was probably a passive aggressive cunt towards them during his Hokage years. Can't openly diss them, but subtly trying to give them the finger every chance he gets.
>>
>>159251020
kishi chose orange for naruto as it had "positive vibes" or some shit
>>
>>159251020
Speaking of camouflage it's weird that other than the ninja who were there in the mission where obito got squished, no one used that camouflage jutsu to appear invisble.
>>
>>159251051
I think it's because they didn't know that. That fact was only known by Tobirama, Itachi, Madara and probably Black Zetsu. The rest of the clan think killing loved ones is a prerequisite. They aren't the smartest bunch around so they probably didn't connect the dots. But yeah, I think casting a genjutsu showing Sarada's worst fears should be enough to unlock her eyes. As long as she actually believes it's real and feels the emotions.
>>
In a perfect world, Naruto would have unintentionally killed Sasuke in their final battle. Then out of grief and anger he would have tried to kill himself, then refuse to become Hokage and wander like the world like Jiraiya
>>
Did Hiruzen ever think
>why does this guy I've known since childhood suddenly have bandages around his eye and arm even though he didn't have them and isn't actively going on missions?
>>
>>159250217
Yes, by killing himself, asks kabuto to resurrect him and then do the unbind jutsu, just like Madara did
>>
>>159251287
To be fair Hiruzen was a retard. Most of the fuck ups in Konoha happened during his rule. He didn't see the Uchiha coup coming and had to leave it up to Danzo, he didn't see Orochimaru snaking his way around the Chunin Exams and died fighting him. Didn't even win decisively. Also allowed Naruto, the son of the Fourth fucking Hokage, hero of the Leaf, to be treated like unwanted garbage. Didn't even send ANBU to protect him. Plus, like you said, didn't even suspect Danzo when everything about the guy screams shady motherfucker to you. So yeah, Hiruzen was a naive old fuck who probably didn't deserve to be Hokage at all.
>>
>>159251089
Nope. It's natural for shonen MC to don bright colours. Shit was probably started by Toriyama's DB
>>
You win the prize for "Most Pathetic Thread On Here" haha! Losers.
>>
>>159251440
And yet the village is at its most prosperous under him and he hold the position for quite a long time, considering that hokage at that time didn't have long lifespan

He had his fault (everyone else had) ,but he's hokage material
>>
>>159251711
Arguable. I'd say the village was at its most prosperous under Kakashi. The guy literally brought a technological revolution to Konoha. But overall, I'd say Naruto is the best Hokage. Not because he's MC but because he actually takes his job seriously and doesn't let personal feelings get in the way unlike Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen did.
>>
File: Muh hearth.png (825KB, 661x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Muh hearth.png
825KB, 661x1070px
>>159241476
Himawari is the only reason i'm still watching this
>>
>>159246472
Kawaki is either an ally of the Ootsuki or an independent third party.
>>
>>159234946
t.bort
>>
>>159251814
At least you are better than the people watching for Kiba and TenTen.
>>
>>159251814
I'm only here for Inchou. I guess we'll see whether she lives or dies in the next episode. I'd be pretty sad to see her go if she dies though. Not just her design but her personality, I feel, meshes quite well with Boruto. There's just something about a brooding but kindhearted boy and a sweet girl with a dark side that checks all my fetish boxes.
>>
>>159247809
I think she keeps the Nue. In theory it could be a potential trump card against the Ootsuki.
>>
>>159235822
If Orochimaru was smart he'd have made a 10/10 snake daughteru to seduce Boruto for his seed.
>>
>>159251931
i really like her too, i hope she doesnt die and actually becomes a recurrent character in the series
>>
>>159251998
>Implying that isn't what Mitsuki is ultimately for

I can't wait until the inevitable reveal that Mitsuki can change genders at will because Orochimaru built that function into him and asks Boruto to have a child with him (her).
>>
>>159251998
boruto's genetics are mongrel tier

there's a reason why both him and kabuto were aiming for sasuke
>>
>>159251931
>>159252032
I like her but I think she needs to die the same way Haku and Zabuza needed to die.
>>
>>159252032
Not that anon but I don't doubt that she will. Given her brief appearance for only 13 episodes, she has quite a lot of fanart. She seems to be the breakout character of this anime. Given that surge in her popularity I'd say the writers will at least consider keeping her in for the long run. If nothing else, her popularity and ship with Boruto will keep attracting viewers to their anime which can only be good for profits. So if they care about their money, they'll find a way to keep her in the story.
>>
When will Boruto defeat a certain person and restore his clan?
>>
>>159252112
I think Orochimaru didn't have the whole picture until Tobirama revealed it. The Uchiha genes aren't all that perfect. They're literally walking time bombs. One bad day away from a bloodlusted rampage. There's a reason Orochimaru didn't target Sarada or Sasuke anymore. If anything, the Uzumaki genes would serve him much better. Kurama's chakra comes packaged with it (as seen in Himawari's whiskers) plus the Uzumaki's strong chakra and Hyuuga genes which gives him the Byakugan, the eye Kaguya herself had. Boruto's genetics are far superior to Sarada's in this regard.
>>
>>159252178
>restore his clan

Introduce Karin to one of the Hyuuga boys in the palace.
>>
File: Hidan2.png (798KB, 1389x937px) Image search: [Google]
Hidan2.png
798KB, 1389x937px
Is someone ever going to investigate this cult of murderers who found a way to make people immortal? What if they end up finding someone more broken than Hidan for the experiment?
>>
>>159249794
There is so much potential for What-If episodes
>What If Sasuke Won VOTE2 episode
>What If Neji Lived Episode
>What if Itachi and Shisui actually used their brains and proceed with their counter-coup episode
>>
>>159252377
Maybe Hidan killed them all just like his villagers.
>>
>>159252377
He wasn't that broken, I'm sure a strong sumo or wrestler could have just grabbed and choked him out.
>>
>>159252433
>What if Sasuke Won VOTE2 episode

The world would still be united. Only against him. And it'd be a much darker place. With the threat of his attack looming above everyone's heads, a lot of children would be forcibly drafted into the military to fight against him. Food would be rationed. And since the tailed beasts would all be gone, the villages would need to find alternative ways to increase their strength.

>What if Neji Lived Episode

He and Hanabi would probably spy on Naruto and Hinata's dates. He'd cry at Hinata's wedding and he'd be the best uncle ever to Boruto and Himawari.

>What if Itachi and Shisui actually used their brains and proceed with their counter-coup episode

Basically the Tsunade dream filler arc. That's your answer to this what if scenario.
>>
>>159252477
His scythe has a wire. He never had to get into close range until Shikamaru broke it with a bomb. He would easily wreck most of Naruto's close range fighters
>>
>>159232489
Half of those are fanwank shit, 40% are giving names to things that aren't really techniques or are variations of an already counted one.
>>
>>159252567
Might Guy would have blown him the fuck out with prejudice the likes of which have never been seen before. He'd only need six gates and a morning peacock. Hidan would be pulverized. Then someone else just needs to sweep the still living remains into a deep hole. Seal it with cement. And forget about him.
>>
>>159252567
>grab the scythe and pull it
There. Problem solved.
Put on some steel gloves if you need. Without backup, Hidan is a guy with a scythe and nothing else.
>>
>>159252377
It's explained in one of the novels that Konoha tried to investate the cult but couldn't find out anything about it so they decided that Hidan made it up himself. But in the same novel it's revealed that the cult is real and they fight them.
>>
>>159252649
Well obviously Hidan wouldn't beat a guy who wrecked Kisame and broke Madara's ribs, two guys way out of his league.

Tsunade would fuck him too
>>
Just rewatched Shippuden ep. 336. Orochimaru is such a masterful manipulator.
>>
>>159252649
6 gates? He'd probably need 7.
>>
>>159252175

I hope she survives. Not only it would saddening many fans if she dies but it would create a hole for the team building. With her, they can build four teams with three persons each. Just like in Naruto's generation.
>>
>>159253029
I like to think there's a reason she's not in the manga yet. Putting her in now would spoil this whole arc. Take the tension out because we'd already know she survives and is redeemed. Maybe once this arc is over, she will make her debut in the manga too.
>>
>>159252918
>He'd probably need 7.

Seven gates is the number of gates it took for him to completely BTFO Kisame. Now assuming Kisame is a level above Hidan in the Akatsuki, I'd say he only needs six. Eight is the number that BTFO'd Madara. I'd say six should suffice. As long as Guy lands a solid hit, Hidan would have been fucked. Then the rest would be them shoving his crippled body into a hole and filling it with cement like I said. Fate worse than death for him.
>>
>>159252686
He's armed with spears to draw blood as well, he doesn't need the scythe. Imagine how one sided a fight would be if this guy just literally walks through all of your elemental jutsus and and weapons and simply cuts you for lethal
>>
>>159232181
>no one believes in him and in his ideals
>no one believes he can see "evil"
>boruto wants to solve and hand out justice on his own
>boruto becomes "Kiri"

it's too fucking predictable
>>
>>159234822
Cant wait for Narufags to keep downvoting the Sasuke art thatll come from this.
>>
>>159232489
literally all of this is possible because he got parts of every beast's chakra

especially this part

>could use all 7 elements and its derivative

naruto could only do wind when sasuke could do 7
>>
>>159253206
I don't know, Gay is strong but very stupid. And that jutsu Hidan does with the blood seems like something stupid people would fall for.
>>
>>159253520
Isn't Hidan not that bright either?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
>>159233856
Weird. I thought the anime heads hated Sakura. If it does happen, Sasuke will get all the screentime anyways.
>>
>>159253997
>I thought the anime heads hated Sakura.
Only the Hinatafag portion.
>>
>>159252563
>it'd be a much darker place
>food rationing
>widespread use of child soldiers
That is not much different from what is standard in the series
And the fact that the Villages are forced to innovate is a good thing though. Might actually lead to a WMD that leads to long-term peace
>>
>>159253141

Yeah also had that in mind that they putting those characters next month when Boruto is finished babysitting that one kid from the newest chapters.
>>
>>159254038
That's like all of them. I only heard a small few prefer Sakura.
>>
>>159254204
Source on that, senpai?
>>
>>159253206
Reminder that kisame was plot killed.He was stronger than guy but doomed to lose.
his madara fight feels just like filler.
>>
File: 24.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>159252377
this world still have so much to explore but they went to pander to a younger audience with SLICE OF LIFE SCHOOL DAYS faggot shit
>>
>>159254396
>characters actually talking to each other and building friendships is bad
>>
>>159254277
It been several years, I can't remember my sources gomen.

I just think a movie dedicated to Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is really really weird.
>>
File: 8494108_orig.jpg (43KB, 864x480px) Image search: [Google]
8494108_orig.jpg
43KB, 864x480px
>>159254396
fuck that shit this new generation wasnt even needed and they not even using this new generation to explore the wider world narutp created giving us the POV from their

> How fucking cool was it when sasuke remember saw The great Naruto bridge these fucks are still playing in a fucking school let us see naruto son react to his accomplishments and show us the state of the wider world
>>
>>159254820
>Sasuke takes Boruto to Naruto bridge
>>
>>159251931
Give it up NSfag 2.0
>>
>>159253221
That's why you have to grab the fucker
>>
>>159254820
Naruto's face is on the side of the mountain the bridge doesn't mean as much.
>>
>>159254820
What are you bitching about this whole series only started 4 months ago and they are introducing the characters and abilities the children have.
>>
File: wisdom through experience.jpg (62KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom through experience.jpg
62KB, 720x400px
>>159251800
>prosperous under kakashi

You mean being a hokage after every village is at peace with each other and the only thing left to do is to sort out loose ends?

Dude is so free he had time to sleep all afternoon on a river bank and hang out at Ichiraku
>>
Rewatching Naruto, I actually really like the series when friendshipcancers like Naruto and Sakura are not around. Whenever they come into frame, it is time to skip forward.

Maybe we should make "Garfield Without Garfield" version of Naruto? How would Naruto without Naruto look like? A lot better than the current one, I imagine
>>
>>159255817
Other than Kakashi, Team 7 was the anchor that dragged the series down. Quality drops significantly the minute Naruto, Sasuke, or Sakura appear on-screen.
>>
is rockless an alcoholic in boruto and are we going to see him us drunken fist aain
>>
>>159231740
He could learn all jutsus in a week, since much chakra=many kage bunshin (you learn what they learn)= millenia of training a day. Do not forget every ninja (except Rock Lee) knows how to make kage bunshin and he learned all his jutsu by creating kage bunshin, of which he could create houndreds if not thousands times more than other ninja, before Shippuuden. He is by far the least skilled character in the entire series.
>>
>>159256273
emo Sasuke is okay, I suppose, the breaking point for me was when even he became a friendshipfag at the end
>>
>>159256613
>the breaking point for me was when even he became a friendshipfag at the end
But you knew that was going to happen in the end.
>>
>>159241476
I was waiting for that dopey fuck to disappear at dinner with mizuki
>>
>>159255145
The bridge was named after him well before his time as Ninja Jesus, so it's kind of debatable.
>>
File: Soku.png (187KB, 478x477px) Image search: [Google]
Soku.png
187KB, 478x477px
>>159255817
Shame we didn't get more blank area episodes and adaptations of the other novels. The Shikamaru arc was top tier.
>>
>>159254396
It's called building character. if you want characters to just get powerful and beat the shit out of each other for reasons that don't make sense with no consistency then Dragon Ball Super may be more your speed.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (37KB, 537x332px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
37KB, 537x332px
Name my band, /a/.
>>
>>159258585
D4RK3DG3
>>
Hello anons. Is there space here to bitch about the absolutely TERRIBLE mistake that was the manga epilogue or do I have to hold it to myself?
>>
skills and techniques are developed to make up for lack of power.

If you can throw a straight punch that will kill on hit, you dont need fancy techniques.

That said, naruto doesn't need any special jutsus when his instantaneous speed and chakra buffed physical attacks will do the task.
>>
>>159258764
If your criticism involves complaints about endgame ships, then no
If it does not, then yes
>>
>>159232181
He's the anti-Naruto. And since Naruto is Ninja Jesus that makes him Ninja Satan.
>>
>>159258935
What if ships are a part of it, but it's mostly about the characters that hack Kishimoto ruined?
>>
>>159258971
Maybe Bort is in fact the Ninja Anti-Christ, and Salad is the Whore of Babalyon?
>>159259023
Ok. If you keep criticism of ships to a minimum, then you can go alll out
>>
>>159252433
>What If Sasuke Won VOTE2 episode

Both naruto and sasuke wanted to unite the ninja world and end the cycle of hatred.

Sasuke will be the ultimate fugitive, surpassing his own brother Itachi He wanted to swallow everyone's hatred and take it to the grave. He wanted people to hate him so much that they'd forgo their petty differences and unite under one banner, and nothing would make people to hate him more than to kill the savior of the world

In hindsight, I don't think he'd even want to kill naruto anymore. The only thing that matters for him is that for the cycle of hatred to end one of them must die
>>
>>159259155
To get it out of the way: NaruHina and SasuSaku are stupid and don't work at all, they have no chemestry. ChoKarui is fanfic-tier levels of crack.

Actual criticism:
The good:
>Sasuke's resolution is ch.699 felt organic, not goody-goody nor total edgelord. His character developed nicely.
>Shikamaru being Hokage's advisor is perfect, the best way to end his character arc. He fills the role nicely.
>Lee is sleeveless Gai. Pretty much par for the course.
>Aside from the ships above, the rest made some sense and fit well.
>Bee is still awesome, that is all.
>The Gokage being a drinking buddy club drove home the theme of the epilogue. They were millitary enemy leaders and ended as a group of drunks enjoying themselves in peace; it was a nice touch that shows how things progressed.

The bad:
>Sai and Ino were disappointing. Sai became generic midriff guy and Ino settled into momhood. They could've done a lot more here.
>Choji got a fanfic-tier ship that gave him a shit-tier daughter. They could've done so much more with him.
>Kishi ruined Anko for his fanfic. Unforgivable. The sexiest self-assured woman in the manga became >lol she fat XD
>Kiba is a bachelor loser, when he could've matured.
>Shino, who's a great character, got settled into stupid Academy teacher. Waste of a character.
>Tenten never shook off her literal who-ness, which was disheartening.
>Konohamaru, much like Sai, became a painfully plain background character.
>Chojuro and Darui were odd choices for their Kages, but nothing too offensive.
>Sakura also got nothing more than house wife, and her fucking husband isn't even around. I'm one of the few that always liked Sakura but in the epilogue she's fucking awful. From badass punch healer to that? Goddamn it's bad.
>Hinata is disgusting levels of Yamato Nadeshiko; she couldn't be more of a doormat if she tried.
>Mixing computer technology with Nardo just seems weird. It felt like a shark jump for shits and giggles.
Cont.
>>
>>159260154
Anko became fat because she had no reason to live or fight anymore after Orochimaru was "dealt with". Plus she eats like 8000 calories a day. She was bound to get fat.

They've always had modern tech in Naruto. Remeber Sasuke's room? Remember CCTV's? Remember AC's from the flashback of the founding of the village? Remember the modern ass city Sasuke visited to find the cat lady? It goes on and on.

>lol Hinatahate for no reason other than the fact that she's somewhat demure and that it interferes with your shitty pairing.

Tumblr's that way, bud.

most of your points are opinionated trash and not objective criticism at all. Not to mention that they're shitty opinions to boot.
>>
>>159260154
Cont.
Good:
>Kakashi did his duty then retired quietly. Amazing character that finished just right, props there.

Bad:
>EVERY kid sucks, except maybe Shikadai. Every kid looked and felt like JRPG protagonist rejected prototypes.
>Naruto got RUINED. He craved family all manga to turn around and be an absent asshole father. It tarnished all the development he got over the entire story. After he catches Burrito and knowing why he did what he did, he just goes "Tough shit, you're a ninja, endure it." That was just awful and shows Kishimoto just forgot what the fuck he was doing. Hell, Minato was Hokage during a WAR and apparently found time to be with his wife.
>Sasuke came back, only not. He was also all about family and practically abandons his, when having no family is what fucked him up in the first place, it's unbelievable.
>The power creep felt too forced. The whole 4th war arc felt super forced with the power creep. Even Dragon Ball escalated more believably.
>>
>>159260443
I mean, I know there was technology, I just think computers was a bit much.
As for Anko, I know why, I just think it was a mistake.
I'm not hating on Hinata. I'm not a fan but after all the backbone she showed before, it felt like a step back on her development, is what I'm saying
>>
>>159260443
>Hinatafag getting offended that someone criticized his 100% perfect waifu.

It's funny that he criticized most of the characters, but you had to point Hinata out of the bunch. Hmmm.
>>
I kinda like Sai. Sure people (even fucking deidara) called him discount sasuke but unlike sasuke, he's always on the boke side of the group.

It's not that often you had a designated cool guy to play a boke. Usually naruto played boke and seeing him having to play the straight man on sai is always refreshing
>>
>>159260443
>Hinata Defence Force
lel
>>
NaruSasu is the only pairing that makes sense. Only that can explain Naruto's attachment to his "best friend" who he knew for 1 year-ish.
>>
>>159260154
>>Choji got a fanfic-tier ship that gave him a shit-tier daughter. They could've done so much more with him.
No negativity allowed on this thread thank you.
>>
>>159260765
Not that anon, but this crtiticism of Hinata/Ino/Sakura whoever being retired ninjas and settling down as mothers is just very stupid. What exactly do most ninjas do in times of peace other than insanely mundane shit? of course the vast majority of the cast is semi-retired, there are no active threats that justify a large portion of the population being active ninjas. The rest of his post is just very subjective stuff, so it matters little if we debate it or not.
>>
>>159260889
Sai is an upgrade more than anything
anyone who thinks he's below Sasuke needs a bar of soap shoved down their throats.
>>
File: Screenshot_112.png (85KB, 268x1355px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_112.png
85KB, 268x1355px
hmm... yep. only 5 jutsu, seems legit. OP's braindead lol
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Meanwhile at Suna
>>
>>159261216
You like a dude Rei Ayanami? I don't
>>
>>159261356
How is he a rei anayami unless you just disregard whatever character development he had past his first introduction.
>>
>>159261163
I wasn't criticizing being retired shinobi by itself, but the manga made it seem like they did NOTHING else. I don't remember Sakura being mentioned as working on the hospital or anything, for exemple. Them not fighting is fine, them not doing ANYTHING is what I take issue with. If you think I'm being overly critical, that's fine, these are only my impressions, after all.

Also, where does it say criticism can only be objective stuff? There aren't any iron-clad rules on what is good or bad in anime/manga, so opinion is going to seep into it regardless.

I didn't write that to trigger anyone or anything, just externalizing my thoughts on what we were presented with.
>>
>>159261241
>10 variations of the same 5 jutsus.
kek
>>
>>159260570
>I just think computers was a bit much.

Why? They already had computers.
>>
>>159261033
>NaruSasu is the only pairing that makes sense.
Fuck off, every criticism you can apply to Sasusaku/Sasukarin also applies perfectly to it, with the added bonus of the assassination attempts being even more violent and repeated. I really dislike Sasusaku by the way, but what other goal did Kishimoto ever divised for Sakura? it was the only thing she had, so of course it was going to happen regardless of the circumstances. Kishimoto's error was not trying to at least make it palatable, but it was bound to happen provided that Sasuke survived.
>>
>>159261493
>the manga made it seem like they did NOTHING else
it was A SINGLE CHAPTER.

Hell, beside Naruto, Shino and Shikamaru we see NOBODY of the old generation doing ninja stuff, which means they are all houseparents?

In fact, their roles post-war are expanded with the new series.
>>
>>159261590
At the risk of being disregarded completely because
>lel he has a different opinion and likes a less popular ship
but there were hints here and there that NaruSaku could have worked.
There was also a rumor (so take this with several grains of salt) that Naruto and Sakura's interactions were inspired by Kishi and his wife. Alas, the masses made their choice and Kishimoto pandered to them.
>>
>>159250626
Danzou is Dick Cheney.
>>
>>159261356
Fuck off Rei is my waifu
>>
>>159261356
don't compare Sai to Rei, Rei is a million times better
>>
>>159261695
I know it was, but they have been shown more now and still everybody just does neither jack nor shit.
I forced myself to finish reading Nardo because I had invested years into it before, but I will completely ignore Burrito's series in my headcanon
>>
>>159261866
Nope he's henry kissinger
>>
>>159231740
Salad should have looked like Sumire.
>>
>>159251278
>In a perfect world, Naruto would have unintentionally killed Sasuke in their final battle. Then out of grief and anger he would have tried to kill himself, then refuse to become Hokage and wander like the world like Jiraiya

Sasuke wanted Naruto to kill him on some level, so that he could be just like Itachi himself.
>>
>>159261878
>>159261931

I believe you guys took my statement out of context.

To rephrase the statement; do you like rei ayanami but with penis?
>>
File: TVMfw.png (682KB, 800x376px) Image search: [Google]
TVMfw.png
682KB, 800x376px
>>159247951
>Then put her in a team with Wasabi and Namida

>Implying it won't be Denki and Iwabe.
>>
>>159261493
>but the manga made it seem like they did NOTHING else.
Being a mother is a full time job, unless you're one of those retarded gender studies adherents. Also, Boruto has shown Sakura doing medical stuff. It just so happens that without the war medic part, it also seems pretty mundane.

>Also, where does it say criticism can only be objective stuff?
Nowhere, but if you're going to complain about petty and minor bullshit, you're not adding anything of value for a discussion. In other words, you can dislike the ending as much as you want, but arguments this weak are not very likely to make an impression on anyone here. Now, if your reply to this is something along the lines of ''well, it's just my opinion and I just wanted to share it'' without anyone disagreeing with you, then this not the site you're looking for.
>>
>>159262033
Maybe during the whole land of iron thing, but during the time they fought again after beating kaguya, killing naruto is more due to necessity rather than contempt
>>
>>159247957
>she becomes part 1 Sakura tier at hand to hand combat
Hawawa managed to block and even cut mitsuki's skin, i highly doubt pinkshit could've done that.
>>
>>159261590
I don't care about other pairings desu, just think NaruSasu makes sense. Naruto's attachment to Sasuke can't be passed off as "just friends lol"

I knew from the start that it wasn't going to happen, and the only chance of it happening would be in an implicit manner

Nevertheless, I am disappointed with the fact that Kishimoto chose to go with the pairings he did. Especially NaruHina, and how he wrote up tons of shit to force them together. Not one of their moments feels legit to me.
>>
>>159248412
Danzo is the Hokage a cancerous village like Konoha deserves
>>
>>159262185
Not at all, you're free to shit on my opinion as much as you want, I'm curious about how other anons felt about the epilogue.
Also, opinions ARE weak arguments, but I stand firm when I say they ruined Naruto's character, at least. If you'd like to rebuke, go right ahead.
Oh, and the pairing shit, at least the main one. You cannot tell me The Last movie wasn't full Deus Ex Machina forcing shit to justify his garbo pairing.
>>
>>159250843
>Of course, he did far more damage

That makes no sense. Literally everything of significance about the village is because of him. Hashirama was the guy who dreamed/conceived it, but it was Tobirama who actually brought it to life and made it work. Saying he did damage at all is redundant since the village exists and prospered directly because of him.
>>
>>159260154
>It felt like a shark jump for shits and giggles.
Naruto world always had technology. they had TVs and movies among other things. Computers were par for the course.
>>
>>159261946
Why the fuck are you posting on a boruto thread then you morron
>>
>this could be us, but the name of this fucking series is "naruto" and not "neji"
>>
>>159262479
Because there isn't a vanilla Naruto one up and it made no sense to open a full thread just for this. If it was when the ending was fresh, sure, but it's too late now.
>>
>>159262507
>shipping hinata and neji
what the fuck? aren't they cousins? like, first cousins?
>>
>>159251800
>Naruto is the best Hokage. Not because he's MC but because he actually takes his job seriously and doesn't let personal feelings get in the way unlike Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen did.

He hasn't been on the job all that long, he's still got plenty of chance to fuck up. It's possible/probable that he will, if the prologue for Bort is any indication.
>>
File: Sasuko.full.1630900.jpg (151KB, 580x684px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuko.full.1630900.jpg
151KB, 580x684px
>>159262294
If only Sasuke was a grill.
>>
>>159256273
Sasuke is not that bad when he isn't stealing the show as if he were the main character or being a forced villain, which unfortunately was nearly all of his time in part 2.
>>
>>159262613
That stuff is okay in Nippon.
>>
>>159259023
>What if ships are a part of it, but it's mostly about the characters that hack Kishimoto ruined?

It's fine if it's about SasuSaku. Only lunatics like that ship.
>>
>>159262444
>You cannot tell me The Last movie wasn't full Deus Ex Machina forcing shit to justify his garbo pairing.

Could have been done better, but not any worse than the things already in the series.
>>
>>159262840
Only plebs ship NaruHina, but I know fags will cry so I had to ask first.

>>159262953
There's not one moment they had together that felt more realistic then he had with other females (and Sasuke). In my opinion it's awfully forced bullshit to secure more nip shekels, but you're free to disagree.
>>
>>159261847
>but there were hints here and there that NaruSaku could have worked.
Maybe in tumblrland. NS had even less development than the canon pairings (and that's a feat of its own) and it was completely dependent on Sakura abandoning her only goal in the story (which is kind of sad, but it is what it is). It is one thing to speculate IF it had worked provided that x or y had happened, and another to for it to make sense given the context of the story. Sakura never moved on from Sasuke, so NS always had zero chances of happening.

>There was also a rumor (so take this with several grains of salt) that Naruto and Sakura's interactions were inspired by Kishi and his wife.
You can't expect people to take you seriously after spouting shit like this, so I'm going to ignore it out of charity.

>the masses made their choice and Kishimoto pandered to them.
There are several instances where Kishi did the opposite of ''pandering to the masses'', and decided to sticj to the plan regarless of how stupid it was.Example includes
>not ditching Sakura as the female lead.
>decreasing Kakashi's panel time despite him being more popular than both Naruto and Sasuke.
>actually restraining from bringing Jiraiya back
>not pandering to Kakairu-fags
And that's just at the top of my head.
>>
File: bLW6CeP.jpg (476KB, 1302x2048px) Image search: [Google]
bLW6CeP.jpg
476KB, 1302x2048px
>>159262734
>if he were the main character
In all honesty, I really like redemption Sasuke and really enjoyed Sasuke shinden. I wouldn't actually mind a series based around Sasuke and his travels of redemption
>>
>>159262507
Their dads were twins so it's basically half siblings.
>>
>>159260889
>Sure people (even fucking deidara) called him discount sasuke

Which is ridiculous since Deidara had no way of knowing that Sai was Sasuke's replacement on Team Kakashi. Maybe characters who died can see beyond the fourth wall.
>>
>>159260011
Pretty much. He wanted to be Lelouch and die with all the worlds ills. I figured, that he wanted Naruto to let him be Hokage and then be the one to kill him, to end the cycle of angst. Nardo loved him too much to let him die, and told him to fuck off at a forest.

He kinda got the Lelouch end, afterall, minus the sexy Pizza-butt.
>>
>>159263093
Her not moving on from the Sauce is bad writing in and of itself, so he crapped the bed a long time ago. When I said pandered I meant about the endgame ships, not in general. You are correct, however, in that he made several dumb mistakes over time, like some of what you said
>>
Oh boy. The Hinatafags are starting up again. Get ready for a potential chimpout, everyone.
>>
>>159262507
Not that I'd ever going to approve nejihina pairing, but damn I still mad they killed off neki
>>
>>159263226
>Deidara had no way of knowing that Sai was Sasuke's replacement
Kabuto could have given the information to them
>>
>>159263176
>, I really like redemption Sasuke
Not just that, taka sauce was pretty cool too. Turns out that when he's not being an edgy faggot sasuke is a pretty cool guy.
>>
File: 59_1497408056437.jpg (53KB, 330x481px) Image search: [Google]
59_1497408056437.jpg
53KB, 330x481px
>>159263198
That makes it even hotter
>>
>>159260498
Naruto was fucking fine during Kishi's 10 chapter thing. Everyone on /a/ was talking about how mature Naruto was and how likable he was as hokage.

The new writer re-wrote him as a dickhead.
>>
>>159262444

>You cannot tell me The Last movie wasn't full Deus Ex Machina forcing shit to justify his garbo pairing
1.Nice digits.

2.No it wasn't.
>>
>>159263399
How is Naruto a dickhead now?
>>
>>159232489
Literally just variations of several jutsu.
>>
>>159263249
>He kinda got the Lelouch end, afterall, minus the sexy Pizza-butt.

Stuck with Kallen with no boobs, alas.
>>
>>159263399
>naruto
>mature
>>
>>159263357
s-source?
>>
>>159263357
sauce please
>>
>>159263645
Let him talk his shit. He deserved it after all the bullshit he put up with Sauce.
>>
>>159263669
>>159263673
>same second

now this is hivemind
>>
>>159260011
>He wanted to swallow everyone's hatred and take it to the grave.

Yeah no. He wanted to be an immortal enemy to make sure that one will always exist.
>>
>>159263278
>Her not moving on from the Sauce is bad writing in and of itself, so he crapped the bed a long time ago.
I'm in no way a fan of SS, but you're being a giant hypocrite here. Writing Sakura moving on from Sasuke required exactly the same effort as making Sasusaku a believable pairing, but neither thing happened, so you're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>159263645
Even that fatty saw through his bullshit
>>
>>159263742
That was a really half-assed plan. If he was 100% serious about it, he would have tried to kill Naruto without warning from the start instead of trying to be fair and even telling Naruto to fight him seriously.
>>
>>159263863
His entire point was that there's nothing stopping the wars from starting again with the common enemy gone. If he thought that he could take everyone's hatred to the grave then Madara/Kaguya/Zetsu defeat would already served that purpose.
>>
>>159263746
How so? To make SS work he'd need to radically change Sasuke to make him seem more interested or give some nuance to his hateboner phase. All Sakura had to do is act like a normal human bean. Sure, this is a shonen manga, I get it, but she still put up with a LOT more than anyone virtually sane would and that IS bad writing.
Neither happened and this is all speculation, but one doesn't seem to need NEARLY as much suspension of disbelief than the other
>>
>>159231740
in-story every Rasengan and clone variant and form counts as another jutsu. Hence why they say he has a ton of jutsu at his arsenal. In that sense, he has nearly 100 techniques
>>
>>159263863
The point is one of them had to die (according to saske's logic).

So, good if he wins. If he lose, he died, naruto lives and the outcome is still going to be the same
>>
>>159263176
this new series could of focus and followed him and let us explore the fucking world instead of being traped in this fucking village again
>>
>>159263669
Beats me. The only thing I remember is a guy trying to have his way on a milf. He only wanted to have a casual sex friend but shit went downhill real fast (mind broken milf, mentally-snapped son, rape,
gangbang and shit, literally) and he had to bail out
>>
>>159264081
Maybe before the false confession, but once that happened having Sakura go "I moved on for real this time" would have felt ridiculous.
>>
>>159264611
Considering not 5 scenes later he almost impaled her, it could be possible. Would've felt like a damn cop-out, but not impossible
>>
>>159264081
>but one doesn't seem to need NEARLY as much suspension of disbelief than the other
Yes it did. For NS to work Kishi would have had to completely retool Sakura. You may be forgetting it, but without Sasuke she's as good as purposeless for the story. It just turns out that this story had a part I, and everything the characters did as they reached the end of their development stemmed from there.

Do I think it made perfect sense (from a real world point of view at least) for Sakura to move on from Sausekay? Absolutely, but then Sakura is left with zero ties to the main plot in part II, and she had nothing else to replace that. As a love inerest for Nardo (a real one), she would have been even more pointless.
>>
Honestly though, Sakura had better interactions with Lee. The treated my dude like a joke for the whole manga, and couldn't even let him get the only girl he liked, even though he was the only one who treated Sakura like she was a 10/10
>>
>>159262613
Legally yes. If the fathers are identical twins then genetically they are half-siblings.
>>
>>159264828
I mean, she seemed to be developing nicely at the start of part II, like she had matured and could look at bringing Saucekek back objectively (as in, saving a friend). Kazekage arc Sac-ura was the best she had been, but Kishi just did nothing with that. She could've easily shifted goals to be a protector, the best medic ever or some shit, but nope.
>>
>>159264828
>>159265126
I'm not even talking about NS particularly, just how fucking flawed SS is. Also, if she moved on, naturally Nardo would be the go to considering how much they work together and shit, but in general she'd just be a better character
>>
>>159260570
I don't get how being a housewife makes you a doormat though.
>>
>>159231740
I always thought it was weird how Naruto, and Ichicgo, had so few moves.
>>
>>159265343
The fact that Naruto became an absent father and she did nothing to call him out on it
>>
File: 1493520414645.jpg (80KB, 734x644px) Image search: [Google]
1493520414645.jpg
80KB, 734x644px
>technology advances so normal people can compete with chosen one bullshit
>chosen one bans technology so there will always be a massive power gap where only the strongest can rule

why is the ninja world so realistic?
>>
>>159263067
>There's not one moment they had together that felt more realistic then he had with other females
The proud failure speech? Chapter 615? Naruto never once had a moment like that with any other girl.
>>
>>159263639
Maybe, he's fucking Karin on the side.
>>
>>159265239
And if your grandma had wheels she'd be a bicycle, but none of that happened. Besides, you're talking as if NS had any real development, rather than being just an obvious red herring, just like Sasukarin. If we're all for speculating, I'd rather have Kakashi be the main character and have Nardo, Sauce and Suckura all die. They all sucked and their mere existence dragged the manga down, but here we are anon.
>>
>>159265560
>The fact that Naruto became an absent father
You don't know what a fucking absent father is. Naruto isn't Sasuke. He just works extremely long hours, but he still sees his kids most days and still gives Hinata the dick.
>>
>>159265860
I'm not saying NS had development, per se, but Naruto and Sakura's interactions had on the sheer fact that Hinata barely appears in the same place as Naruto at all and still shippers say they were destined to be together, which is straight BS. I'm over getting mad at something that already happened, but I can't ignore that it was a trainwreck.

>>159265915
The eternal discussion of what's worse: a person you basically don't know because they're always away or a person that's there sometimes and still passes you up for something else. I'm really not gonna get into that, but Bort is hurting because he feels like he's being ignored and Nardo's the last person that should be doing that exactly because he's been there done that
>>
>>159265560
>became an absent father
Never happened.

>>159265713
There are only two moments with dramatic gravitas in all of Naruto that actually had anything to do with the pairings and was pivotal to the characters' development
1.The proud failure speech.
2.Sakura's confession to Sasuke
The rest are fanfiction crap and wishful thinking. How things were going to turn out was a no- brainer. That doesn't mean thing couldn't have been done a lot better, but that's the manga as a whole, and I see no reason why the pairings should be any different.
>>
>>159263771
If you were in their shoes, in that moment you'd assume he was being humble and letting Sarada think her Dad is strong.

There's no way you'd think Naruto wasn't number 1 when he was younger, given that he's regarded as the strongest Kage ever.

Especially when ever high ranking Ninja in the village cums in their pants when he walks into a room.
>>
File: 5aBekjP.jpg (385KB, 947x783px) Image search: [Google]
5aBekjP.jpg
385KB, 947x783px
>>159266244
What Boruto feels doesn't change the fact that Naruto is not absent. Arguing semantics won't change that either.
>>159266288
There are only two moments with dramatic gravitas in all of Naruto that actually had anything to do with the pairings and was pivotal to the characters' development
Two moments? Did you fucking speedread the manga? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>159266244
>I'm not saying NS had development, per se, but Naruto and Sakura's interactions had on the sheer fact that Hinata barely appears in the same place as Naruto at all and still shippers say they were destined to be together, which is straight BS.
There's exactly zero value in Sakura and Nardo having more ''interactions'' if none of those are romantic of carry any sort of development. The few scenes Hinata shares with Naruto carry more weight than those he has with Sakura precisely because they actually served to ,move their relationship forward. It's shoddily written but at least it's there.
>>
>>159266665
All that pic shows is some one-sided puppy love
>NHfags actually defend this
>>
File: TUKocZh.jpg (392KB, 965x821px) Image search: [Google]
TUKocZh.jpg
392KB, 965x821px
>>159266803
>naruto swears a blood oath on hinata's blood
>the only time he ever does that when a friend was hurt
>later gets the angriest he's ever been when pain nearly kills hinata
N-Naruto doesn't care about Hinata gaiz
>>
>>159266759
>tells her dickhead cousin she's gonna follow his code
>gets bodied
>Nardo gets pissed and wants revenge for his friend

>about to die, she confesses
>gets bodied and apparently dead
>Nardo goes nuclear and fucks his opponent up
>never brings it up again

>receives chakra cloak
>jobs and cool guy cousin dies
>Nardo gets pissed and goes to avenge him

I fail to see development here
>>
>>159266665
>Two moments?
Yes, two moments. The rest were either completely one-sided, or they carried no direct romantic implications. Naturally, I said manga so I'm not counting the last.
>>
>>159267228
>or they carried no direct romantic implications
According to you, but not Kishimoto, who wrote some of their moments in a guidebook called "Uzumaki Love Scroll". But yes, no romantic implications at all.
>>
>>159260154
Hinata isn't a doormat, though.
>>
>>159267075
>tells her dickhead cousin she's gonna follow his code
>gets bodied
>Nardo gets pissed and wants revenge for his friend
Then you need to learn how to read, because you actually posted it. Naruto goes from seeing her as a shy weirdo, to acknowledge her effort, to seeing her as a friend, all because of the things you just posted. That's actual development right there, even if it's not outwardly romantic.

>about to die, she confesses
>gets bodied and apparently dead
>Nardo goes nuclear and fucks his opponent up
>never brings it up again
Agreed there, but nobody said it was perfect or even well written, just that it's there unlike NS.

>receives chakra cloak
>jobs and cool guy cousin dies
>Nardo gets pissed and goes to avenge him
You skipped the part where her pep talk actually brings Nardo back into the fight, and even before that, how Naruto was able to return the pep talk for part one, and acknowledged her help during their past interactions. This all tied into her declairing she wanted to stand side by side with him during the battle, which is exactly what happened. The point is that neither of these things would have happened if they had stayed in the same relationship bases, so yes, there is clear progress there.
>>
>>159268054
>Hinata Defence Force: Interpretation no Jutsu
>>
>>159268570
As usual, pinkshitfag can't refute
>>
>>159268054
Of course his friendship with Hinata evolves during the series, but it does with everyone else, even fucking Shino. I didn't see one scene that carried any significant romantic undertones (on Nardo's part, that is). I think people read too much into it (as all shipfags, me included, do) and try to justify Kishi just not being able to write worth a damn.
>>
>>159250843
>all this pro-uchiha history revisionism
Never trust an (((Uchiha)))
>>
File: 1493602323206.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493602323206.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
Why does Sakura love Sasuke again?

Realistically they only were together for a couple of months once when they became team mates, that's also when they first interacted because even when she liked him before they didn't interact.

Then he left for 3 years but somehow her love for him was still strong, the Gaiden really fucked up showing that she doesn't know if he wears glasses or not (oh honey he's never in the village much) and a picture is worth a thousand words showing that they haven't even kissed. Since being poked in the forehead is much better than a kiss.

Sasuke and Nardo had more chemistry than that, hell he even knew Sasuke's whole life story and everything about him. But we know Nardo is a stalker.

I know Kishi can't write relationships or romance but just slightly I'd like how to see how they fell in love and how. Fans of the pairing argue that you don't need to have a reason to love someone like Kakashi said, plus they say that you don't even have to know someone or anything about them to love them.

I'm sure if you love someone and care about them you'll want to learn everything you can about them over time and not just be married strangers like they are basically. I can't really justify them not knowing anything about each other and being okay with it.
>>
>>159267977
But she is.
>>
This thread is awful and has very little to do with Boruto. I hope the mods prevent you from making yet another tiresome general.
>>
File: naruto-3780189[1].jpg (142KB, 800x1167px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-3780189[1].jpg
142KB, 800x1167px
>>159268778
>must be the gentle handhold emphasizing the size and strength of Naruto's hand of platonic friendship
How can you people keep this going after nearly three years of being proven wrong?
>>
>>159268971
Same can be said for Sakura when Sasuke comes into the picture, Sakura will yell and slap Naruto around but when Sasuke is around she'll be docile and quiet like Hinata.

I kind of miss how shy Sakura was when she was bullied, I wish she would have stayed demure or not too hot headed. A nice balance would have been nice.
>>
>>159268971
Post a single time she acts like a doormat. Most of her big moments are in fact in defying Naruto.

>Naruto talks about how he's all bluster 'cause he's actually weak
>Hinata defies him and explains how he's wrong
>Naruto tells her to run away against Pain
>She refuses and keeps fighting even knowing she stands no chance
>Naruto starts to doubt himself and give in to Obito's taunts
>Hinata SLAPS him and again explains why he is wrong to give up
>Naruto confesses his love for her
>She leaves so she can go save her sister

Being kind doesn't make you a doormat and being a cunt doesn't make you a badass.
>>
>>159269006
>crazy strong guy showing gentleness to a friend in need of support (classic shounen trope), in the middle of a fucking war
>inb4 that means he loves her
Ichigo and Rukia

>Hinata's internal monologue means Nardo likes her
I know you want to defend your ship, but you need to word your arguments better
>>
Hinatafags are so fucking oversensitive. It takes just one person to say "You know? Hinata isn't all that great of a character." and they go absolutely APESHIT. It's ridiculous. Do they have any self-awareness?
>>
>>159269307
They're literally HOLDING HANDS. I don't know what else you want. You had this argument over and over before 2014 and it was proven wrong. Get over it.
>>
>>159269350
Shut the fuck up. No one even said that.
>>
>>159269350
>hurr durr watch me be retarded
>I don't think that's correct
>WOW hinatafags go apeshit
>>
>>159269422
>>159269440
Denial like always. Like I said, NO self-awareness.
>>
>>159269385
At one point Ichigo held Rukia in his arms, so what?
>>
>>159269490
Pinkshitfag, everyone knows it's you. Everyone knows your habits. Everyone knows you can't and have never been able to argue back.
>>
>>159269546
>in his arms
So they never held hands, then?

By the way, I predicted IchiHime and NaruHina. How's it feel being this bad at narrative analysis that you were blindsided by TWO extremely obvious endgame pairings?
>>
>>159269551
>It's all just one person!

Lol, okay. Whatever floats your boat and delusions.
>>
>>159269616
I mean, I got IchiHime too. I was never an IchiRuki fan, just showing that an author can tease shit and it leads to nothing.
In any case, you won't back down from your opinion and neither will I,so this'll just go on in circles. Sorry for derailing the thread of whatever, you guys can go back to Burrito
>>
>>159269637
Pinkshitfag, everyone knows it's you. Again, you can't argue back. You won't refute >>159269237 because you can't.
>>
>>159269760
The difference is that one of us was proven right two years ago. This isn't fucking post hoc ergo propter hoc, the author wanted that scene to be romantic because that was the romantic pairing he intended. It's basic causality.
>>
Why did Sasuke's plan of being the Ninja World's immortal God-Dictator would be fully effective in permanently uniting humanity? Even for a half-baked plan, it was stupid; humanity always wants to fight to each other. In Naruto's case, the remains of United Ninja Army would probably start turning fingers at each over who is responsible for their current mess
>>
>>159269851
Yep, he wanted it and he made it, I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying he's trash at writing romance. I don't like the endgame pairs but I can't change them, that's a fact.
>>
>>159269770
>Refuting cherrypicks and exaggerations.

I already wasted my time with that kind of stuff more than enough with you Hinatafags.
>>
>>159269952
He was a traumatized seventeen year old and his dumbass just wanted to be alone so he could sulk forever.
>>
>>159269237
>She leaves so she can go save her sister

One of the things that irked in the movie is that the writers didn't really let her accomplish anything by herself. I get that Naruto is the hero, but would it have been that hard to let her destroy the chakra vessel herself before she got captured? It could have been timed so it would coincide with Naruto realizing why she went with Toneri.
>>
>>159231904
>Fuuton Kazekiri no Jutsu no Jutsu!
>>
>>159270000
The post asked for a single moment of Hinata being a doormat. You are unable to provide that.

>>159269997
Whether or not you like how the romance was written doesn't change that the romance was perceptibly developed over the course of the series.
>>
>>159270057
>women
>doing anything on their own in Naruto
Be glad she didn't get excluded from destroying the Tenseigan altogether. At least Hinata was able to remove a stationary man's eyeballs without fucking it up relentlessly.
>>
>>159270111
1. Nice trips
2. The fact that Nardo "supposedly" only showed signs of interest in her during the last overblown and overdone last arc when they had shit all interactions throughout the rest of the story says otherwise
>>
>>159270238
>The fact that Nardo "supposedly" only showed signs of interest in her during the last overblown and overdone last arc when they had shit all interactions throughout the rest of the story says otherwise

You're moving the goalposts now. First you say there was no interest, now the interest came too late?

Naruto held a special place in his heart for Hinata for a long time even if he didn't realize it was romantic love. Hinata's defeat against Pain made him literally the angriest he had ever been in his entire life.
>>
>>159270340
>Naruto held a special place in his heart for Hinata for a long time even if he didn't realize it was romantic love.
Now that sounds like projecting
>>
>>159270227
Is this the biggest fuckup Sakura ever had?
>>
>>159270392
Literally read the next sentence.
>>
>>159270450
It's the first time he saw friend die right in front of his eyes
>>
>>159270227
Yeah, I know. Still makes her going to try and save Hanabi feel a bit pointless.
>>
>>159270532
No it isn't. Sasuke "died" in front of him to the exact same extent when they fought Haku.
>>
>>159270675
And that was the angriest he'd ever been then.
>>
>>159270728
So you agree with me that Naruto got angrier even though it wasn't the first time this had happened to him.
>>
>>159270111
You do know she's Naruto's cumsoak, right? Everything she does is basically for him. She wouldn't do it for anyone else.
>>
>>159269350
You're being such an oversensitive twat. I don't think this discussion should be taking place in a Boruto thread in the first place, but the pairings were brought up by an NS fag. and miraculously enough people here are discussing pairings without going ballistic and have been presenting arguments in a somewhat civil manner. But if what you want is people calling Sakura and Hinata shit left and right you're welcomed to start. This
>and they go absolutely APESHIT.
Has only happened in your head this time.
>>
>>159270796
You can't even post a SINGLE moment of her being a doormat. It's incredible.

Sakura confirmed for being a huge doormat, Hinata confirmed for being not a doormat at all.
>>
>>159270771
He didn't really get the danger of his situation back then, with them all being so inexperienced. The second time fucker had nuked Konoha, so he knew plenty what the danger was.
>>
>>159270028
If he had put more than half a second of thought into his plan and if plot was not against him, he would have been successful in his desire
>>
>>159269952
It was the best retarded premise Kishi could make after shoving MUH UCHIHA BLOOD AND DARKNESS down the throats of readers for years.
>>
>>159270830
You haven't been in previous threads. What you're seeing is usually the prologue to their raving breakdowns. Just watch.
>>
New
>>159270973
>>159270973
>>159270973
>>
>>159270905
>mental gymnastics
They had literally had a battle with Zabuza earlier where the only reason they got out alive was because of Haku.

Naruto got angrier because it was Hinata. Face it and move on.
>>
>>159270867
>Sakura confirmed for being a huge doormat, Hinata confirmed for being not a doormat at all.
Now where the hell did you get that information?
>>
>>159270395
Holy shit was this stupid. Like, Kishimoto is well aware of the fact many people dislike her, and then he goes and writes this? Well at this point he was fed up with the series, so you can always chalk it up to that.
>>
>>159270796
>She wouldn't do it for anyone else

Hanabi. We had a movie about that.
>>
>>159270830
NSfag or not, I prefer not to resort to baseless shitflinging. I'm surprised Hinata fans aren't just calling me a shiposter and leaving it at that.
>>
>>159234822
>Tenji
I don't believe it, nigga was the one who ordered to kill Kaguya.
>>
>>159271069
>Using the movie where Hinata's character was at it's worst as an example.

kek
>>
>>159271011
>stronger teammate gets felled in battle vs. gentle hearted friend gets ripped the fuck apart with no chance by a mass murderer
Sure is hard to imagine, eh?
>>
>>159271162
Still happened.
>>
>>159271032
>Sasuke tries to kill her
>says sorry once
>she accepts it without hesitation
>Sasuke doesn't even let her come on his redemption journey
>Doesn't even kiss her
>She still marries him and has her child
>Sasuke's absence causes her child to run away from home
>Sakura makes him face ZERO consequences for this
Biggest doormat in the series.
>>
>>159266666
>>
>>159271215
>Biggest doormat in the series.
So Hinata?
>>
>>159271178
>mental gymnastics
Now you're gonna downplay Naruto and Sasuke's relationship when it was the focal point of the entire fucking series just to avoid admitting that Hinata mattered a lot to Naruto?
>>
>>159271203
But it still doesn't help your case.
>>
>>159271246
See, you can't even refute anything I said in that post. You can't even point out a single time Hinata acted like a doormat.
>>
File: total_badass_grill.png (236KB, 466x480px) Image search: [Google]
total_badass_grill.png
236KB, 466x480px
>>159271032
>You haven't been in previous threads.
Yes I have, and most of the shitflinging starts once the resident Sakurafag gets triggered by people not praising her ass. Hinata doesn't have to be involved.

>>159271032
See pic related.
>>
>>159271319
Not at all, just saying that he might as well have gotten angrier at the heartlessness and brutality displayed, not just because it was Hinata.
>>
>>159271364
>You can't even point out a single time Hinata acted like a doormat.

Uh...HELLO >>159270796
>>
>>159271042
I'm pretty sure that Kishimoto hated Sakura himself by then.
>>
>>159271404
So no moments then? Got it.
>>
>>159271335
Sure it does. You said something that contradicts canonical material.
>>
>>159271385
Remember that time Hinata tripped over a rock in the war? Yeah, that's what I thought. Think about that before you post Sakura's shortcomings.
>>
File: naruto-1293108[1].jpg (102KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-1293108[1].jpg
102KB, 800x1156px
>>159271388
Oh my god dude how much reaching do you have to do here? It was Hinata.
>>
>>159270949
I would honestly watch a series showing the after-effects of Sasuke's reign. Set after a number of years of VOTE2 though
>>
>>159271536
Remember when Sakura failed to stab a dude in the eye when he was two inches in front of her and he wasn't moving at all?
>>
>>159263249
>He kinda got the Lelouch end, afterall, minus the sexy Pizza-butt.
He still did his wife has the same voice.
>>
>>159261216
>wacky crazy Sasuke is not as good as SMALL DICK LOL NO EMOTIONS Sai
Lol
>>
>>159271625
Say what? Sakura isn't voiced by Yukana.
>>
>>159271620
That's nothing compared to tripping over a ROCK and you are supposed to be battle ready.
>>
>>159271404
Her characterization does revolve around Naruto, which is unfortunate, but that's not being a doormat.
>>
>>159271572
It honestly looks like him describing the situation, it doesn't imply any change just because he said her name. But you don't see that way, so we're fundamentally interpreting things differently.
>>
File: such_a_compelling_character.jpg (99KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
such_a_compelling_character.jpg
99KB, 500x402px
>>159271536
>Remember that time Hinata tripped over a rock in the war?
Remember that time Naruto tripped over a rock during the most important fight in his life?. Also, don't be stupid, we're discussing moments where each of them rolls over like a doormat, and you don't want to go that road with Sakura.
>>
>>159271677
She was almost completely drained of chakra.

This was also an example of Kishimoto fucking with the shippers: Hinata trips and fails to reach Naruto while Sakura keeps him alive with mouth-to-mouth and literally taking his heart in her hand. He was bullying Hinata to make her look like the underdog.
>>
File: GGSakura.png (102KB, 365x233px) Image search: [Google]
GGSakura.png
102KB, 365x233px
>>159271536
Seems alot of pink shit fags forget this panel. Theres also one where Kakashi had to save her fodder as from spikes which Hinata is shown deflecting juubi with air palm a few panels later kek.
>>
>>159271859
You're nitpicking with that panel. Sakura wasn't hit by that rock.
>>
>>159270395
God how long did she sit there doing nothing while obito yells "DESTROY THE FUCKING EYE!!!!" pretty sure her brain died.
>>
File: VhBulO0.jpg (51KB, 331x379px) Image search: [Google]
VhBulO0.jpg
51KB, 331x379px
>>159271925
Nah she got hit, legendary sanin everyone. Couldnt even save herself from simple spikes, trash all around.
>>
>>159272033
NITPICKING.
>>
>>159271936
>Did he say destroy the eye?
>Speaking of eyes, he's got a Sharingan just like Sasuke-kun
>Mm, Sasuke-kun
>I wonder what Sasuke-kun is doing right now
>Wait what I was supposed to be doing
>>
File: look at me being an asset guys.png (126KB, 531x487px) Image search: [Google]
look at me being an asset guys.png
126KB, 531x487px
>>159271859
There's also this gem from the last fight as well. She was literally dead-weight during the whole fight, until Kishi decided to throw her a literal ham-fisted bone.
>>
File: naruto-3760271.png (127KB, 348x344px) Image search: [Google]
naruto-3760271.png
127KB, 348x344px
>>159272033
no rebuttal whatsoever, what else to expect from brain dead pinkshit fags.
>>
>>159272166
Kakashi is on Sakura catch duty for like 90% of that fight.
>>
File: 4279036-3987254796-harun.jpg (46KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
4279036-3987254796-harun.jpg
46KB, 800x498px
>>159271385
why were they even trying to make sakura compete with naruto and sasuke and they didnt even do it so she came to the realization she wasnt on their level
>>
>>159272166
>>159272219
You're not proving anything with this. You can look through the entire manga and see less than pleasing moments of x character. You that is a fact.
>>
>>159272288
muh team 7
muh neo-sannin
>>
>>159272095
Dude, you can literally see how Kakashi has to move her out of the way, also look at >>159272166
Sakura is the character that has the highest amount of being pulled out of the fire by other people in the entire series.
>>
>>159272166
>no doujins of Kakashi hard fucking Sakura

It's a shame that out of the history repeating itself, Rin had a better personality and Tsunade and Konan were more useful
>>
>>159272351
no rebuttal whatsoever.
>>
>>159272234
>old team 7
Naruto and Sasuke, you fight, sakura you support and keep them from dying while I fight the ones you guys can't take.
>New team 7
Naruto and sasuke, you fight the ones everyone else can't take, I'll keep sakura from dying!
>>
>>159272288
Because Kishi wanted her to be a valuable member of the team but he can't write for shit.
>>
File: 2421.jpg (538KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2421.jpg
538KB, 1920x1200px
>>159272364
that shit wasnt needed before shippuden all those characters mattered but after the world itself opened up even rock lee understood he wasnt on the level of the wider world but they never fucking made sakura realize that shit
>>
File: nardo_trips.jpg (283KB, 728x1134px) Image search: [Google]
nardo_trips.jpg
283KB, 728x1134px
>>159272351
Everyone has their fuck-ups, sure, but Sakura is fuck-up: the character. Also, here's the scan of literal ninja Jesus tripping over a rock during his final bout because pottery or something.
Thread posts: 557
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.