[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good show, anons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: michiko-and-hatchin-part-1-05.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
michiko-and-hatchin-part-1-05.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
Is this a good show, anons?
>>
Short answer: Yes
>>
Yes. Even if you don't like the story, the music and art is better than 90% of the usual seasonal trash.
>>
File: 1480485341662.gif (634KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480485341662.gif
634KB, 500x300px
>>159229492
Yes.
>>
>>159229492
Yes. Watch it now!
>>
Long answer: Yes, but depending on what you're expecting to get out of it, will affect how much you like it.
It's definitely one of those, "it's about the journey, not the destination" shows, like Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, etc, but the overall tone of the show, is oddly different and it's definitely not super action oriented like those 2 shows.

Just go into it with that in mind and depending on your personal tastes, you'll propably enjoy it for the most part.
>>
I remember watching it but only remember that it was alright and that the main adult girl is a hussy.
>>
>>159229492
No, it's a tryhard Cowboy Bebop.
>>
No, but you'll end up watching it anyway.
>>
>>159231034
The main thing I remember is thinking, "Holy shit, South America is even more of a shit hole than I could imagine".
>>
>>159229492
This anime was great
>>
>>159229492
Watch the sub, the dub fucking ruined it.
>>
>>159231430
>watching dubs ever
>>
>>159229492

OIKAKETE
>>
>>159231430
objectively wrong.
>>
>>159231497
I assumed he was a dub watcher, seeing how this anime had barely any threads for years until the dub was aired on American TV. Now threads of this show pop up every other week.
>>
i think this anime is highly slept on, mainly because I never see threads about it on /a/
>>
the problem with this anime is it has some really good moments but it also has barely even mediocre moments as well, so when everything is said and done, it doesn't leave much of an impression at all. The ost and attention to detail in the setting is more than enough of a reason to watch though.
>>
>>159234695
There are always quality shows every season that go without threads because they aren't set in japanese high schools and other weird reasons like that.
>>
It tries to go for a melancholic mood like Bebop, only the characters just come across as petulant and whiny.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.