[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate Stay/Night Heaven's Feel Pt1 New PV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 62

File: heaven-feel-key-visual.jpg (64KB, 400x583px) Image search: [Google]
heaven-feel-key-visual.jpg
64KB, 400x583px
They better have the dick worms and Mapo Tofu in this. No exceptions.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5sapex_fate-stay-night-heaven-s-feel-film-pt-1-new-pv_tv
>>
File: Breakerdream.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Breakerdream.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
Think Rider's succubus dream would be a good indicator of whether we'll get fucking or vampires with Sakura? If they show pic related they'd probably just follow suit for the other scenes, but it's such a minor part that doesn't connect to anything else it could be vamps here, sex later.

Shit, might even be cutout entirely
>>
>>159220408
There are so many alternate realities in this franchise. Which timeline is not the alternate universe but the main universe?
>>
>>159222782
It's all canon.
>>
>>159222782
You can consider the main timeline/canon to be FSN,Zero, and Hollow (and it shares it with Tsuki,Mahoyo, and totally is but not because of a technicality KnK). Almost everything else is in a different timeline/ universe
>>
>>159223789
>FSN
I thought Heaven's Feel was the true ending.
>>
>shitty kalafina chanting
Why the fuck did they get Yuki Kajiura to do the soundtrack again? All her music sounds the same.
>>
File: Frame4655.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Frame4655.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>159222782
fate/kaleid
>>
>>159224353
Better than the UBW composer who did a shitty job.
>>
>>159224353
If you want something new by Kajiura that doesn't sound samey go watch Princess Principal when that starts.
>>
>>159224353

There;s no Kalafina in the trailer, and the only chanting is at the end.
>>
The animation does look excellent, but some of that 3D stuff had better be placeholders.
>>
>>159222782
The main world, according to the author, is the one in the mobile game. But that's not the one you should use to get into the franchise. As shall always be said: read the visual novel Fate/Stay Night, then read/watch Fate/Zero, then go wherever you want from there.
>>
>>159220408
holy shit this does look fantastic indeed
that fight scene on the truck, what the fuck
>>
It was confirmed by Aniplex at AX that it will be released in NA
>>
>>159224599
Fukasawa did a great job imo. It's just that the music in Ubw was not something you'd expect from an anime instead it sounded like something from a hollywood flick. I still like most of the tracks, especially the new deep slumber.
Way better than having Battle to the strong playing in every single fight
>>
>Lancer fighting True Assassin on the fucking freeway
What? What happened to all that bullshit about not having witnesses? It's why half the shit in stay night is even happening.
>>
>>159227403
Blame the sound director for that. At least with the movies there will be plenty of variation...hopefully.
>>
File: 1498271635687.jpg (109KB, 823x744px) Image search: [Google]
1498271635687.jpg
109KB, 823x744px
>>159220408
Christ, this is going to be like Rebuild of Eva where we have to wait a few years in between for each part?
>>
>>159227403
>Way better than having Battle to the strong playing in every single fight

That's not up to the composer though. Had UBW not been scored, there would've been a battle theme used multiple times.
Also, wasn't the battle is to the strong only used in three fights?
>>
>>159222782
FGO is the center of type moon. But each world has its own world tree which has branches.
>>
>>159222782
>main universe
Your favorite universe.
>alternate universe
Everything else.

In other words it doesn't matter.
>>
>>159227638
The track was used in four fights
>>
HELP! I'M IN LOVE WITH SHIROU
>>
>>159228642

Berserker vs Gil
Kerry vs El Melon
Kerry vs Kirei

What was the fourth one?
>>
File: IMG_3956.jpg (63KB, 481x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3956.jpg
63KB, 481x680px
I can't wait for the rain scene.
>>
>>159224599
>>159227403
The volume for the music was turned down in the TV version for some reason. That's why it wasn't as impactful but the BD version fixed that. I rewatched the bd version and really enjoyed the soundtrack.
>>
>>159227628
It should be KnK schedule so all three parts should be out by next year or the start of the year after.

>>159227403
Composing by the scene (which is called special tailored OST or something) is what he did which is somewhat similar to Hollywood stuff. thus resorting to 140+ tracks which a lot of it never made it to the OST release
His Katsugeki this season is a different breed of his though as it is closer to his earlier work in Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto. and it's better than his UBW desu
>>
>>159228829
I unironically love the Bakumatsu soundtrack better than most mainstream anime OST these days.
His SFIV OST is also really good desu.
>>
>>159228829

Depends on the length. If they're all 2+ hours, the I'd say the third movie will be released early 2019.
>>
Fighting in the middle of ongoing traffic seems so out of place.
>>
>>159228759
Pretty sure I remember hearing it when JETS was falling apart from the Durg
>>
I finally decided to read the VN, just finished the fate route. Now I rewatch Fate/Zero because I now realize that I really had no idea what was going on in F/Z or F/SN.

Also my heart aches like I just lost my medieval British girlfriend.
>>
>>159229853
>rewatching Zero in the middle of FSN to re-spoil yourself on everything
Smart.
>>
>>159220408
>>159228760
I just want to see "I'LL BE YOUR SUPERHERO" animated
>>
>>159229893
Guess I can hold off on rewatching the anime
>>
>>159229901
Personally, I can't wait for the final movie's finale
>>
>I want to save everyone
>Let's slut kohai kill everyone for some sweet poon
Is this going to be the worst Emiya yet?
>>
>>159230028
>he thinks people can just do whatever they want to
Have you ever heard of something called reality? Or just go read the VN.
>>
>>159230028
Fate is Shirou pursuing his ideal.
UBW is Shirou achieving his ideal.
HF is Shirou discarding his ideal.

If you'd READ THE FUCKING VN's you'd know this because these routes are designed to get a specific girl. To get Saber, Shirou has to be willing to pursue his ideal FOREVER, to get Rin, Shirou simply has to assert himself and become the guy who she's been with the entire arc, to get Sakura, Shirou has to be willing to discard his ideal because by the laws of his ideal, the correct choice is to blow her brains out
>>
>>159222037
Expecting there to be an extended version that shows Rider's point of view initiating or reacting to the dream sequence. As far as the content it should be the regular version of events considering the whole point of the movie format is that it isn't limited to PS2 all ages or television censorship.
>>
>>159223789
Zero is not in the same timeline as SN, faggot.
>>
>>159230028
m8 HF is pretty much carried by Illya being best girl being stuck in a shit route, Also Kotomine going completely fucking batshit.
>>
>>159232604
Zero is the prequel, that was the whole point.
>>
>>159233608
It's also AU you fucking quaternary. It has too much shit that diverge from how SN depicted 4th Grail War, which was mention by Nasu himself and which is something you'd see for yourself if you actually read either work.
>>
File: 1373930510054.jpg (333KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1373930510054.jpg
333KB, 1000x800px
They have to know that they can't fuck up the last few days. I appreciate that theyr're trying to do the whole route justice, but I'd like to think that everyone here knows that you will never make a good HF adaptation without lavishing a lot on the last day.
>>
File: visual_01_pc.jpg (338KB, 930x1324px) Image search: [Google]
visual_01_pc.jpg
338KB, 930x1324px
>>159230028
That title would belong to this Shirou.

>I want to be a Hero
>Wait, you need to sacrifice this chick to save humanity?
>Wait, fuck being a hero, and FUCK Humanity. I'm evil now.
>>
>>159220408
Why is Cu force-grabbing his spear on some rooftop?
Why is CU fighting on a moving poorly made CGI truck in the middle of traffic?
Why is Rider being fought in some backalley with reused KNK assets?

Why does everything look so over the top and overblown? The key element of FSN fights is that they are highly tactical and down to earth, boots on the ground.
Why does everything in that PV defy the main rule of war which is not doing ridiculous shit in public. Nobody should be fighting publically. Nobody should be doing ridiculous shoneny shit in the air in the middle of city.

This is fucking concerning.
>>
>>159233608
No, nasu's 4th HGW and butcher's fate/zero is different. Therefore FZ isn't a direct prequel of FSN. It's AU
>>
>>159233014
Kill yourself
>>
Honest thoughts on Miura, the director in charge of the action for FSN [UBW] and FSN HF?
>>
>>159227276
Same thing as Sword Art Online right?
>>
>>159235641
He's shit.
>>
>>159235641
Good. I like his action storyboards.
>>
>>159227403
>>159227562
>>159227638
>>159228796
Let's listen to the UBW soundtrack together

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdWuc_xyC-UWtGg8ggysCDBkTg5NencWZ
>>
>>159235641
He's great in making trailers
>>
>>159229853
Did you choose to walk into the depths of the church or go home?
>>
Why the setting change for Lancer vs Hassan when they were faithful to the VN in this opening? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtmdnB95Uxc
>>
>>159235871
Maybe they will explain it?

https://pastebin.com/8zPfKaNd

Nasu: For starters, we didn't try to follow the game-y elements of the Fate/stay night story, such as the parts where you gradually deduce things like, "What are this Servant's abilities?" or "What sort of Heroic Spirit is he?" this time. Instead of that, I suppose he wanted to make it something that could be enjoyed on a visceral level by watching it, in which scenes where the Heroic Spirits battle or use their Noble Phantasms rely on the power of the visual medium for their excitement than the original story's concept's.

Nasu: So if we're going to make Unlimited Blade Works an entirely different world, we would have to redo them as the very first example of our new expression. At least, what's what I wanted to say, but the director was already gung-ho about changing things before I ever said anything. (laughs) He completely grasped the difference between anime and games, the atmosphere of 10 years ago versus the atmosphere of today. I was on cloud nine. "This is a guy I can count on."

Nasu: In that sense, this anime is pretty much nothing but meaningful scenes. It's like they gathered up just the scenes from the original that they needed, which makes every scene significant to the story. The fact that it's an opulent story, but you can't enjoy it casually as a result might be my only issue at this point. Like, "I made this so it demands the utmost concentration, but I want to watch it casually!" (laughs) The scene where Rin and Shirou are talking on the veranda is a prime example. The discussion is vital for what's to come, so I couldn't gloss over it. Even though users who want to move things along and see what's next would probably be happy with "Rin came over and they had fun together." Hell, I thought the same thing!
>>
>>159235871
If that means giving Lancer some time to shine before he gets offed then it's not a big deal to me. I'm sure they can fit in some explanation.
>>
>>159236124
That doesn't make sense, they could expand the fight in the VN setting. The only thing fighting on a truck does is make him look stupid (because he hates having to kill civilians)
>>
>>159236150
We'll see, the context of Lancer and Hassan's encounter seems very different this time. Anyway, I'm not bothered by this so far, seeing new stuff in adaptions can be fun.
>>
>>159235641
He ruined KnK 6
>>
Kondo: I kept saying that if we're going to do Fate/stay night's Unlimited Blade Works scenario, we need to draw Shirou cooly, and that's the show's success hinged on Shirou becoming a main character. Miura went so far to say that we had to make it his coming-of-age story.

Miura: For our part, we thought about making Unlimited Blade Works using one of the classic formulas, "the protagonist grows and matures and achieves catharsis." Speaking of which, from the early meeting stages, Mr. Nasu was telling us flat-out that Shirou was a character who doesn't grow or mature. Of course, that's Mr. Nasu's particular style of saying things, but, speaking for myself, that left a profound impression on me. To restate it in our terms, he was saying that Shirou is such an unwavering character that you think never grows or matures. That's proven to be a crucial stepping-off point as I draw the storyboards for this series. When we have meetings with Mr. Nasu like that, one or two pearls of wisdom that leave an impression sometimes come out of nowhere. Seeing how a creator's mind works up close was really stimulating.

Kondo: For us, our challenge is to come up with how to visually adapt it in a way that takes into account the creator's thinking. If we don't strike a balance and make things clear when needed, it won't make sense to the audience. It was tricky.

Miura: At the outset, Mr. Nasu told us, "I want you to never let Shirou smile." I sometimes thought that was flat-out impossible. But the thing is, Shirou is that sharply defined a person inside Mr. Nasu's head.
>>
>>159236264
>one of the best chapter in the novels
>anime made it look like some moe spinoff filler
And they put him in charge of UBW for some reason
>>
Who's in charge of heavens feel?
>>
>>159236297
Kondo: Still, I never imagined it to lead us to this (this Unlimited Blade Works anime). We premiered the Réalta opening cinematic at the TYPE-MOON FES. I mentioned earlier, which was held in the summer of 2012. When we did, it was met with enthusiastic cheers from the fans. It's not as if there hadn't been any talk of animating Fate/stay night prior to that. That said, though, I wanted to focus on Fate/Zero and didn't give it much thought. But that made me determined, so I broached the topic, saying, "If there's an audience for it, let's do it." Of course, we managed to take it in that direction thanks to Mr. Takeuchi, Mr. Nasu, Mr. Iwakami, and the fans on the consumer side. And given how things had played out, I thought that Mr. Miura should be the one to direct the anime version.

Miura: When they initially passed on it, rather than being happy, I was scared at first.

Kondo: Only the 1st season is finished at this point, but I think you've done a terrific job.

Miura: Well, even though it's called the 1st season (13 episodes in total), there are three 1-hour special episodes, so if you include the original editions, we're talking the equivalent of 16 episodes.

Miura: Mr. Nasu even sits in on the recording sessions, and he'll make various requests even there. Just the other day, Mr. Nasu motioned me over at the recording studio, saying, "There's something I'd like to discuss..."

So anyway, there's an additional scene I did storyboards for that wasn't written in the script. We did it as a surprise, but Mr. Nasu saw it and loved it and said he wanted me to do more. There's a bunch of cases like that.

Mr. Nasu's the brains behind Fate/stay night, so we go to him for assistance without any qualms. I think it's pretty rare for the creator of the source material to make himself so readily available for the studio.

Kondo: Mr. Nasu's coming to the studio is something that we look forward to. It's definitely reassuring.
>>
>>159235201

Right. Like that time Saber and Rider fought while scaling a skyscraper, and then lit two massive attacks on top of it.
>>
>>159236297
I still wonder why they toned it down like that. Either because of the theatrical release, or Miura didn't read the novel.
>>
>>159236344
Tomonori Sudou. He's mostly a character designer and animator but he had his director debut on Mirai Fukuin.
>>
File: Apocrypha genga.webm (2MB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
Apocrypha genga.webm
2MB, 672x480px
>HF will never have animation this good
Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>159236526
We got Nozomu Abe running around though and he's at his best when working for ufotable
>>
>>159236562
>he's at his best when his effects are obscured by shitty postprocessing
?
>>
>>159236562
Didn't they say that Miura is working on all the action?
>>
>>159236608
The storyboards. Miura doesn't do key animation since Manabi Straight.
>>
File: 39743849_p0.jpg (223KB, 900x684px) Image search: [Google]
39743849_p0.jpg
223KB, 900x684px
>>159228760
Same.
>>
>Fate Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works
>Fate Stay Night - Heaven's Feel: Part I. presage flower

what a unique title
>>
File: kuj.jpg (41KB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
kuj.jpg
41KB, 820x460px
What sort of routine do I need to get aesthetics like this?
>>
>>159236635
>>159228760
Animeonly fag here, please explain.
>>
>>159236693
A Baki-type routine.
>>
>>159236703
They hug in the rain, it is very cute. I like cute things.
>>
>>159236703
It's a quite powerful scene in the story. Read the VN.
>>
>>159228760
HF had some great shit in it, this him deciding he couldn't plunge the dagger, any bonding moments with Ilya and tons more, man HF will always be my favorite,
>>
>>159236526
>Webgen cancer
No thanks
>>
>>159236703
"I will protect you until the end"
Greatest love story ever told
>>
>>159236780
Everyone knows that Other Night is better than Stay Night, just as the Far Side is better than the Near Side in Tsukihime.
>>
>>159236847
Eh, most fans of FSN hate Sakura and consider HF second to UBW while Hisui is almost unanimously considered the best. I don't think they're all that comparable
>>
>>159236847
Eh, UBW always gets more dick sucking, it's good too, but I like the Shirou who chose to be Sakura's hero best
>>
>>159236515
He's also a huge Sakurafag.
>>
>>159236847
What is Other Night? Is it another word for Heaven's feel? Was it supposed to contain both Heaven's feel and the Illya route if it wasn't cancelled?
>>
>>159236958
>most fans of FSN hate Sakura and consider HF second to UBW
That's mostly because people tend to associate the heroine to her route. For my part I don't like Sakura, but I enjoyed HF more than UBW, the atmosphere felt kinda similar to Tsukihime, with a sense of dread and mystery at the beginning.
>>
>>159227455

To be fair, having a war where superpowered beings fight without reserve, in the middle of a metropolitan area, isn't smart to begin with if you want secrecy.

It's why Rin should have known signing off on having it on her land would have unavoidable victims, whatever prep she made.
>>
>two movies this year
>both are on the same timeline but a different universe

Goddammit, how many do we have now? Fate, UBW, HF, Prisma, Prisma-Alter
>>
>>159238322
I feel the same. When you compare KnK, Tsukihime and FSN HF feels like it has a similar tone to the other two. Fate route is the one that feels the most like the "Fate franchise" to me and UBW feels more like a shounen almost. I'm not saying this is necessarily bad though I loved UBW.
>>
>>159238322
I feel like there was more Ilya than Sakura in HF.
>>
>>159236958

Are you high?
FSN fans on a whole don't hate Sakura, nor is the margin of popularity between HF and UBW that wide.

If you put a poll of the entire fanbase, between Tsukihime and Fate, Sakura would handily win over Hisui, not insulting Hisui, I love both the twins, but the numbers don't lie.

The last really big poll had her no where in sight with only Arc, Kohaku, and I think Akiha scraped in the top 20 somewhere. Saddened me as a Ciel fan, but those are the facts.

Sakura gets constant art, and that was with very little exposure in the UBW anime or the HF movie being delayed.
>>
>>159239971
I'm pretty he's talking route wise, Hisui route is the one with the best mindfucks after all
>>
>>159240168
It was extremely evident and her route adds literally nothing beyond a really evident twist.
The whole route is just repeating stuff you've learned in near side and Akiha's routes.
>>
>>159237017

He is the hero we need. So I can get huggable Sakura .gifs and great smug caps. Just imagine his rendition of adult Sakura.
>>
Harry Dresden/Fai/Cooking Priest may be the saltiest fanboy I've seen in the fandom
>>
>>159222782
Zero. Dunno why people even bother with the rest, it's all trash.
>>
>>159237591
When I finished writing the Saber and Rin route all in one go, part of me thought the game wouldn't be settled unless I flipped it over. As the theme of Fate/stay night, if we assume the Saber route to be posing a question, the Rin route is the answer and the Sakura route is a practical application. In the beginning there were plans for an Illya route, but if we were to add it, the game would have wound up being incredibly huge. So we had this plan to release the Saber route and Rin route as "Fate/stay night", and the Illya route and Sakura route as "Fate/other night". But when we thought of the 8800 yen price, we decided we should include the Sakura route after all, so in the end, we decided to combine the Illya route and Sakura route into one route. So, although it had been finished during 2002, we took more time to reorganize the plot in January or February of the following year.

It (Normal End) was the only conclusion considered at the time. However, after writing about 2/3 of it, I found that the story itself did not allow such a conclusion. After that, I wrote the original conclusion, and then followed the story and write the happy end. Since this was Shirou's tale of happiness after losing so much, even if Saber and Illya were lost, at least he should let Sakura achieve happiness. And this was the conclusion. Even though Sakura indirectly became a mass murderer, there was no reason to deny her of happiness. I came up with this idea that if one were alive, it was not bad to redeem him/herself while looking forward to happiness. Even though this was hypocrisy, I felt that the story itself strongly demanded this possibility. To be honest, it was the first time that I lost to the story I wrote.

Takeuchi: The image of those worms became too strongly attached to Sakura, and I think we did a pretty mean thing to her. ...We're making "Fate/hollow ataraxia" now, but even in that, there's been talk of how it'll be hard to dispel Sakura's negative image...
>>
>>159239671
That is because HF is Sakura and Ilya's routes combined into one.
>>
>>159241272
It's hard to decide what end I'd like the movie to go with, I love HF Normal, and yet it's also too sad of a note to end on
>>
Someone who's read the VN recently remind me how Rider was ok after Saber btfo her in the park. I'm completely drawing a blank about why Rider stayed alive after Shinji got her to take on Saber early on in HF, and lost incredibly.
>>
File: 1427883173500.gif (16KB, 175x237px) Image search: [Google]
1427883173500.gif
16KB, 175x237px
I don't hate Sakura, but I consider her route to be one of the most boring, and as a character she just doesn't hold the same charisma or appeal Rin and Saber have.

Sakura is not smart like Rin, isn't determined like Saber, doesn't have any outstanding trait other than cooking, and she just isn't charismatic enough. Her character is defined by rape backstory, suffering, and a huge victim complex. It doesn't compare to, say, Rin's struggle between choosing to be a cold hearted magus or make her own path, or Saber's reconciling with her own past failures as a king. Basically all that Sakura is can be summed up in a tortured housewife. Honestly, I never got the appeal, I'd rather have an Illya route a thousand times over.

And it's kind of annoying how Sakurafags make Rin look the like the devil. And she isn't that popular, she has been ALWAYS behind Saber and Rin, and it's likely that the movies won't change that.
>>
>>159222037
God I wan't to see H scene with Sakura
>>
File: 1324218837938.jpg (129KB, 578x500px) Image search: [Google]
1324218837938.jpg
129KB, 578x500px
WORMS
>>
>>159243039
I didn't especially like any of the Fate girls, Tortured King, Generic Tsundere and Victim Yandere appealed to me less than Arc, Ciel and Hisui.
HF is still interesting for its tone and stark departure from the other routes.
>>
File: kojiro.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kojiro.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
Why doesn't Kojiro get summoned as True Assassin in Heaven's Feel ?

He's charismatic and has good sword skill technique, I want to see his duel with another servant.
>>
>>159243638
Yes, but is the swallow African or European though?
>>
Seriously, why do people like this? There are better anime out there, Re: Zero, Slayers, Darker that Black, Index, Shingeki no Kyojin, even fucking Fairy Tail is better that this pile of overrated shit known as Fate.Everyone on /a/ knows that except you circlejerkers in your "Fate" threads.

Seriously get some better taste, faggots. Fate is poorly written shit and even Nasu is getting sick of it.
>>
>>159243039
>I'd rather have an Illya route a thousand times over
Or Kotomine route.
>>
>>159243676
Depends on whether it's capable of carrying a coconut.
An African swallow could, but not a European swallow.
>>
>>159243039
Sakura is actually quite popular with the nips already so I'm sure her popularity will rise even more with the films. You're just taking the opinion of the Western fanbsase and applying it to every Fate fan which is a faulty move especially since so many that dislike Sakura haven't even read the VN themselves.
>>
0/10 bait lad, try harder, not even (You)worthy.
>>
File: 1286143636073.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1286143636073.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
They better not fuck the best scene up.
>>
>>159244120
Don't give him attention retard.
>>
I wonder if we'll get some of the bad ends animated(you know which ones) as a bonus like UBW Good End.
>>
>>159243841
Underage spotted
>>
>>159244046
>You're just taking the opinion of the Western fanbsase
As I said, she has always been quite behind Rin and Saber in terms of popularity. And Rin and Saber are very, very popular.

> so many that dislike Sakura haven't even read the VN themselves.
First of all, nobody can make ANY kind of opinion from Sakura before getting to HF because she's irrelevant in Fate and UBW.

If someone has a strong opinion of Sakura, it's precisely because they have read HF, because such opinions can't be possibly made from her appearances in other routes, where she's just nice. I thought Sakura was just a generic nice girl before reading HF, and only came to find her boring after I read it.

This whole "hurrr you just hate her because you haven't read HF!" thing doesn't make sense because Sakura is barely a background character in Fate and UBW, she leaves no ground for such opinions when she barely has screentime.
>>
File: 1334265657434.jpg (13KB, 294x331px) Image search: [Google]
1334265657434.jpg
13KB, 294x331px
>mfw it's a mind of steel adaptation
>>
>>159243573
I loathed going through the VN in general because the writing is very lackluster.

Saber is boring, character design aside, I never got the obsession with her. Fate as a whole is snooze inducing.

Rin is slightly better in the sense that she's more charismatic, and UBW is more fast-paced than Fate, but reading through Shirou's inner monologue gave me eye cancer.

Sakura is just worms and rape, and it was irritating seeing her act like an innocent housewife while manipulating the shit out of Shirou, and blaming everyone else for her own flaws. The ending was just the worst of the worst.
>>
>>159243573
Why are the Tsukihime females better?
>>
>>159244630
What made you keep going? Did you like anything about FSN?
>>
File: 1433560288857.png (354KB, 474x750px) Image search: [Google]
1433560288857.png
354KB, 474x750px
Sakura a best.
>>
>>159220408
When even PV already has shit changed for worse, it is not inspiring.

The fact that they are changing up and altering one of three things I want from this movie is disappointing too. Let's hope they don't decide to "improve" Rin's fight.

CGI truck fight, fucking lol.

WTf is that backalley fight? When the fuck does that happen?

At least choreography is less braindead than what befell UBW. So even if it is nothing like HF it should have some pretty action.

Why does everything look so over the top and overblown? The key element of FSN fights is that they are highly tactical and down to earth, boots on the ground.
Why does everything in that PV defy the main rule of war which is not doing ridiculous shit in public. Nobody should be fighting publically. Nobody should be doing ridiculous shoneny shit in the air in the middle of city.

This is concerning. AT least action will be hopefully better than UBW adaptation.

This is concerning. AT least action will be hopefully better than UBW adaptation.
>>
>>159244859
Sakura is shit how can anyone like this character at all? I don't get it.
>>
>>159241237
But anon, Zero is the trash
>>
>>159244485
People that haven't read the VN hate/dislike/disregard her because they read the bias opinions of those that have played it and then follow the masses. He'll, even Sakura being labeled the generic nice girl turns her off from people from what I've seen on other sites.
>>
Newfag here so Shiro's servant is normal saber and sakura's servant is some other black saber wtf is this shit?
>>
File: IMG_3979.jpg (55KB, 424x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3979.jpg
55KB, 424x424px
>>159244890
People have different taste.
>>
>>159244947
WHERE'S BROSKANDER
>>
>>159244644
Maybe they're more diverse in their emotions or just their character that I prefer. Arc has a tragic story, but tries to enjoy life contrary to Saber that has a broom in her ass, Ciel is manipulative, but the strife of manipulating people she likes is well enough portrayed, and she as her own tragic backstory. Again, they're probably just more my taste, and I discovered TM with Tsukihime.
>>
>>159244947
Black Saber is not actually Saber, but Arturia from a parallel world summoned by Zouken.
>>
>>159244630
Shirou/Archer/Kirei are the only good parts about Fate so if you didnt like the one with the most focus of those three not sure how the fuck you finished
>>
>>159223789

Heaven's Feel is the true ending of FSN not Stay Night. HF is a direct continuation of Zero and HA follows the ending of HF.
>>
File: 1406193153490.jpg (28KB, 199x365px) Image search: [Google]
1406193153490.jpg
28KB, 199x365px
>>159244674
I had been interested in reading Fate for a while, and Shirou's character described as someone obsessed with helping others made him appealing to me because I'm like that too, and also because I watched Fate/Zero and kind of liked the whole thing about the grail war. However, I felt that if I wanted to make a good critique, I had to read the whole thing. Can't criticize things you've never read, right?

There were things I liked. Based Gil, even if he was just a generic villain, was fun in every appearance. Rin was interesting at times, though there's a lot parts of her character that are left unexplored. SShe has a lot of potential, but was lost in favor of exploring Shirou's issues in her route. Saber has potential too, but her character is... slow? Dull? Maybe it's the whole "stoic knight" act that makes her boring, I'm not sure.

But probably I would be a huge Shiroufag if it wasn't that there's many parts of his character that are off-putting. The point of his character was "doormat with huge issues tries to save people at the cost of his life", however I feel that many parts of him were toned down or downplayed, because if they had gone full on how they intended to make him look like, according to his description in the story, he'd be a controversial character that not many readers could sympathize with, since his problems are very specific. In order to make him appealing as both his own character and a self-insert, they had to make him more "normal" at certain parts. Ufo did fix this later and make him look like the fucked up dude he want meant to be in the anime. And there's still a huge part of the fandom that isn't fond of him, so I guess they didn't tone him down enough.
>>
File: ciel.jpg (67KB, 575x700px) Image search: [Google]
ciel.jpg
67KB, 575x700px
>>159245047
Tsukhime is truly a story about optimism, valuing yourself, appreciating your life, and moving boldly into the future. Death might not be as close to our doors as it is to Shiki’s… but, then again, you never know. That is why the lessons in this story are so applicable. You are alive now, but maybe not tomorrow. So look on your past fondly, smile at yourself in the mirror now and again, and hope lovingly for the future. Shiki is someone who has about a decade or two of life left, and he messes around with two immortal beings in the main routes.

In all 3 of Arcueid’s story modes, Ciel always appears as part of the main dialogues, just so everyone knows how gay she is for Ciel. (She even appears twice in Archetype Earth’s story mode…)

Meanwhile, Arcueid only appears in Powerd Ciel’s story mode as Warcueid, who proceeds with her casual flirting. And in regular Ciel’s story mode, she is only briefly hinted while Ciel secretly wishes to coexist with her (which connects with regular Arcueid’s scenario with her, where Ciel wants to straighten out their convoluted relationship).
>>
>>159245108
>UBW is mostly about Archer, Lancer and Gil
>HF is mostly about Kirei, Illya, Rin, Zouken, Sakura and Shinji

So that's why nobody likes Saber's route
>>
>>159245143
>and also because I watched Fate/Zero
DUDE
>>
File: kotomine delighted.jpg (23KB, 618x720px) Image search: [Google]
kotomine delighted.jpg
23KB, 618x720px
>>159245108
Kirei was best in HF, though. He doesn't get to shine a lot in Fate. Archer is cool. Shirou is dumb, but can be good.
>>
>>159245198
The real conundrum is that nobody remembers Saber's route.
>>
File: 1438219844788.png (799KB, 776x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1438219844788.png
799KB, 776x1325px
>>159245143
Shirou is an imitation hero, Gilgamesh is the King of Heroes. Shirou creates imitation weapons, Gilgamesh owns the prototypes. Shirou, to prove his worth and the worth of his ideal, has to overcome Gilgamesh, and prove that an imitation can surpass an original.
>>
File: Kotomine smug.png (856KB, 762x641px) Image search: [Google]
Kotomine smug.png
856KB, 762x641px
>>159230028

>implying the worst Emiya by far isn't UBW hyper retard Emiya

Nah, I think HF Emiya is at his most GAR. Instead of saving the world he saves his cock sleeve. Most realistic version of Emiya. Also, there is way less cringy idealist monologues in HF. Not to mention MAPO TOFU.
>>
>>159243039
Sakura is awful awful poorly written character with lots of unused potential. She starts utterly bland and boring. gets interesting via her yandere part and most of her interesting parts are whitewashed by the asspulls in True End, turning her back into boring bland cardboard, as true end essentially erases any character development she got and any consequences she should have had.

She works decent as an antagonist because she has a mentality and problem solving skills of a five year old and the narrative is not afraid to call her out on her hypocrisies and selfish worldview("Everyone should suffer for not helping me!"). Not to mention what happens via HF could have led to her evolving into a better person. Yet all of that is erased via true end(and not adressed beyond karma in normal end). I still hold the belief that Nekomongatari is how Sakura's character and her responsibility should have been handled(calling her out on it) and how Sakura's story arc in HF should have went and been concluded.
>>
>>159245047
I discovered TM with Fate and I think Arc's goodbye in the True End is better than Saber's. Both Arc and Saber are people who don't get to enjoy the little things in life and are driven by duty. Arc is some bumbling buffoon who can get incredibly petty while Saber is some heroic stoic warrior-king. Saber's goodbye didn't impact me the way Arc's did because in retrospect I guess that I've never felt that Saber needed Shirou as much as Arc needed Shiki.
>>
File: 1439886128967.jpg (77KB, 644x910px) Image search: [Google]
1439886128967.jpg
77KB, 644x910px
>>159245168
Agreed, my friend. I love Tsukihime so much.
>>
>>159243638
Because the assassin class is made up of hassassins
>>
>>159244920
>People that haven't read the VN hate/dislike/disregard her because they read the bias opinions of those that have played it and then follow the masses.
This is conspiracy theory levels of ridiculous.
Accept that people have solid grounds for their opinions and get over it. I went through your waifu's shitty route just to have a solid argument as to why I think she's shit. Your delusions don't change that.
>>
>>159245294
I personally found her the most interesting out of the three heroines.
>>
>>159244947
Sakura BTFOs saber and stuffs her into her loose worm cavern of a pussy
9 months later saber alter pops out
>>
>>159236958

Regardless of how you feel about Sakura HF is the most complete route. UBW is plain boring and SN has an unsatisfying ending.
>>
>>159245252
Shirou has no business fighting any servant, UBW or not.
Even with all the plot devices it's still retarded for Shirou to stand his ground, let alone win against one.
>>
>>159245413
Not a conspiracy theory since you find people like I described in these threads. I'm not saying that every person that dislikes her did not play the VN, but there is a good amount that haven't and simply follow the masses.
>>
>>159245333
What did you think of Ciel + Akiha's routes?
>>
>>159244947
Sakura has two servants, angry mangnolia and rider.
Rider was leased to Shinji because he's a whiny annoying piece of shit.
>>
Sakura's trait was supposed to be her unbroken spirit. She suffered the same kind of life of frequent rapes and horror that Kohaku went through, but whereas Kohaku went insane from the abuse to the point she premeditates her vengeance--her plan only accidentally being thwarted by Shiki, who saves her--whereas Sakura was willing to just endure her life. The endurance was her strength. But really Sakura just comes across as being too weak to struggle, too weak to accomplish anything on her own. She needed Shirou to save her and when Shirou was gone she just holed up in his house, forever.
>>
>>159245423
First half of UBW establishes the character conflicts and Rin's characterization. It doesnot beat you over the head with it but everything after that establishing builds upon that and takes into account the reader knowing Rin's characterization and dilemma. Hell, almost everything in second half of UBW is about that - Archer's a pragmatist, Caster is (viewed as by shirou) a typical cold-hearted magus, Rin finds Shirou's goal and mindset completely illogical and self-destructive, etc.

As much as second half is about Shirou forming his own Answer and forging a new path for his life, it is also about Rin being confronted with all the illogical, non-pragmatic things that make life beautiful, which culminates in her decision to risk herself to save Shinji.

It is not forgotten or missing in VN.
It IS missing in the anime, the same way Shirou's characterization is. We know nothing of Rin's conflict or Shirou's analysis of her so all the second half loses its meaning.
Same goes for Caster - omitting her backstory and ideology makes her lose her reason to be in the story and appear like some filler villain.
And of course Shirou - without his characterization, ideology or moments that make him likeable and smart, the second half might appear as some dude using typical willpower cliche to "NO U" everyone, no wonder anime onlies think the epilogue means he becomes Archer.

tldr: the problem With Rin stems from the same source as all other problems, making a lot of meaning, context and depth of the UBW story seem lifeless and hollow and that was also already apparent in KNK6.
>>
File: Saber.jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
>>159244947
It's transformation, like in Dragon Balls.

Sakura -> Dark Sakura
Saber -> Dark Saber (Dark Vader)
>>
>>159245598
I literally have no idea why you typed this.
>>
>>159245423
Rin’s major conflict is that of character vs. society, where who she is as a person is constantly running up against her perceived duty as a magus and the administrator of the town. This conflict had been broached in the past — the prologue where she explains she purposely stays a loner so as not to risk anyone’s life comes to mind — but it comes to a head in this route in having to weigh the life of her sister against not just the lives of others, but of her responsibility to put a stop to what’s happening in Fuyuki. I actually think in a lot of ways she is a better example of the conflict Nasu was giving to Shirou, of trying to save one person versus trying to save everyone, because the familial relationship meant she didn’t have to become some kind of mindless Sakura sycophant in order to have a reason to not want to kill her.
>>
>>159245576
That's probably why I prefer Kohaku yes. Sakura seems way too passive whereas Kohaku took things in her hands and plotted her revenge.
>>
>>159245505
When it comes to Ciel I actually have the opposite opinion. While I don't dislike her character I think that Rin is a better "iteration". Shiki liked her more than I the reader did. Nasu should have crammed in more scenes with her, sort of like how disproportional present Rin is in all routes regardless of whether it's her own or not.

Akiha just makes me feel sad because she gets shafted in all routes that isn't her own both romantically and lore-wise.
>>
>>159245294
>true end essentially erases any character development she got and any consequences she should have had.
This is my biggest problem with the ending. Sakura is indirectly responsible for the deaths of a bunch of people, Shirou was obviously affected by it, and she never has to face any consequences mainly because Shirou forgives her.

The implication that as long as your lover forgives you, it's ok to let slide a bunch of horrible shit, it's terrible. It essentially says that Shirou's judgement is above anything and anyone's, fuck all those people who had nothing to do with the conflict and yet died because of it.

Basically it ended as if nothing had happened. All those 60 deaths were just canon fodder. There is no lasting effect, nothing.
>>
>>159245670
Considering how well he wrote Fujino and Kohaku (and even Caren), Nasu went over the top for how he wrote Sakura. Course, worm rape was the least of her characterization problems. Lack of character and presence in other routes like Rin and Saber, lack of character that can make me go, "Well that's just Sakura." like with Rin's dual nature as a human being incompatible with her magus upbringing, or Saber's simplicity in that she's a king, but also a woman. She's just..there, with no real personality other than a kohai and also the victim.

Makes me wish we could have just gotten Other Night too. Then Nasu could have the Saber, Rin, and Sakura route, while Illya, Medea, and Medusa could get their routes, and things would have been more fleshed out and paced a bit better in Sakura's route.

He could have made her more cheery, give her more character, don't make her such a fucking pushover when it comes to Shinji, and I'd be fine. Make her more active in her own fucking route. Make it so that Sakura actually knows what she's doing with the Matou magecraft, understands what's happening to her, and doesn't want to be saved.

A sort of stockholm syndrome type deal. Make it so that's she's willing to actually kill herself when the Shadow starts chomping people up, no hesitation. Doesn't even wait for other people's opinions.

A self-sacrificing nature like that would have been perfect for Shirou, and a nice parallel to Saber's route. Give her an actual personality and character that just isn't kohai and victim
>>
>There are people who unironically like Fate and HF Shirou
The only remotely likeable Shirou is the UBW one, and even then, it's only because he's the most Archer like in that route. He's just way too "main charactery", it's sickening.
>>
File: 28-HF09-20a-43.jpg (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
28-HF09-20a-43.jpg
31KB, 800x600px
>yfw the first movie ends with this
>>
>>159245666
I feel like this was suppose to make me like Rin more, but I just don't care for her character. Sorry.
>>
>>159245670
What would've really helped Sakura's route would've been small episodes about her edgy/emo past, and especially the whole scene of her cursing at Shirou's practice only to start cheering for him at the end, even scenes from when she started stalking Shirou like a yandere and forced herself in his house to cook for him.
Instead they're relegated to brief citations, Sakura suffers a lot because of this since all we get to see of her is doormat Sakura and insane Sakura.
>>
>>159245504
>Not a conspiracy theory since you find people like I described in these threads.
You literally have no way to prove it, other than if an anon says something extremely out of place, but even then it's hard to say it's proof that they haven't read the VN (even I forget things I read, specially the parts I wasn't paying attention). The only thing you can do is take things with a grain of salt. Claiming that you KNOW someone hasn't read the VN is pretty far fetched. Although maybe once the movies are out you may be free to do that, who knows.
>>
>>159220408
mapo tofu will be in part 2 or 3 at least, you're retarded.
>>
>>159245875
VN-Rin and VN-Shirou help each other. Rin knows he is suicidal, Shirou knows she is a screw up who underestimates people.

Anime has a perfect mary sue Rin and dense screw up protag shirou, with the flawless Rin chiding him on how useless he is.

Again, differences are huge.
>>
>>159224423
unironically, with the way shit is going down in that manga, it probably is the root timeline.
>>
>>159245598
So what you're saying is that it needed another hour to make shirou look like a typical smurt shounen protag and show a glimpse of madea's past as she lays asleep next to her master
>>
File: fate zero.png (43KB, 1685x493px) Image search: [Google]
fate zero.png
43KB, 1685x493px
>>159245736
In Fate / Zero Kiritsugu indirectly killed 500 people, burned 134 buildings and never had to face any consequences for his action.
>>
File: 1462421053543.png (312KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
1462421053543.png
312KB, 512x724px
>>159245450
*Its the only route where Shirou actually arrives into a healthy and mature conclusion(unlike fate and HF where he arrives at opposite extremes).
* Most badass Shirou with the best lines.
* It also contains the most realistic and dynamic relationship with Rin, which progresses naturally and does not feel as forced as with Saber nor as on-the-surface as with Sakura. Lots of priceless moments of Shirou teasing Rin and Rin teasing Shirou and relationship progression that makes you understand why they care about each other and fit each other.
* It has the focus on the best girl on the whole VN, Rin, with her natural and interesting character growth .
* It is the most "gray morality" route out of all three. There's no "good" answer and both villains and heroes are shown to be flawed people with not that clear of a roles(Caster is one of the most interesting villains in FSN) and the central conflict of the route has nothing to do with "good and evil" but simply about perception of yourself. Hell, even Gilgamesh has understandable and clearly outlines motives in UBW.
* Shinji gets a fitting end. I always found him just getting killed off cheap. Having to live with yourself with the realization at what you did and what you experienced is a fitting price for him. And Sakura gets to have her old brother, before all the nonsense started, back. So Shinji BOTH gets a fitting punishment for his behavior AND becomes a better person from it.
* Perfect ending. Fate ending was great(and HF true felt like an asspull), but UBW ending felt very fulfilling and fitting as Rin and Shirou face the unknown future together, having become better people than they started out as.
>>
>>159245952
If I find Sakura the most interesting heroine then I obviously played the VN since she's not important in the first two routes.
>>
File: Kiritsugu_fatestaynight.png (919KB, 844x641px) Image search: [Google]
Kiritsugu_fatestaynight.png
919KB, 844x641px
>>159246007
Zero is a failed retelling of the happenings as described in the VN.

I say failed, because as we know from the Zero ending as well, Kiritsugu would be the absolute utilitarian. Him joining the HGW, he would sacrifice anything for result, for the absolute utilitarian ideal, saving everyone, meaning anyone would be sacrificed for that end. So when he does things like evacuating people before setting off a bomb, when he always kills people you are given a reason to hate, but never a single one you might find a reason to like, then I just think they went too soft on him to preserve the image of a hero.
"Yes, he killed. He did not think like you about not involving innocent people. He thoroughly attacked his enemy's weakness, allowing no chance to counterattack. He used the enemy's family as a shield and their friends as their shackles to win the war.""
Sure, one can try to explain it by saying Kirei's lying, but as we know by the end of Zero, that's how Kiritsugu's mind operated. It just seems like they tried to preserve likability of the character by never making him do things that would make you dislike him.
>>
>>159246007

Kerry had to carry that weight of the realization that he's a mass murderer, not a superhero, and the only thing he ever saved was Shirou from the inferno that Kerry himself unleashed. That was why Kerry was such a beaten down man in Shirou's memories.
>>
>>159246014
UBW Rin isn't really that great. It felt like her character was sidelined for the whole Archer/Shirou plot.
>>
>>159246035
We’ve talked a lot about all the problems with Sakura’s character, and there are so many it’s hard to know where to start. How her one personality trait is “be Shirou’s wife”? How her trauma is so over-the-top it stops being tragic and becomes ridiculous? How she’s constantly blamed for things that are not her fault and were out of her control? How she rolls out of bed completely fine at the end despite a decade of physical and mental abuse?

I don’t really know what happened here, from a writing perspective. Everything about her is bizarre, disjointed and generally impossible to wrap your head around.

As characters like Rin are wrapping up their arcs and learning their final lessons, Sakura is just getting started, but then the game ends. I honestly think this is the reason for the weird lack of attention to how badly fucked up she would be after what she went through — there was no time to examine it, so it just got ignored. Needless to say, this was a terrible decision, and makes it look like Nasu is really, really blase about abuse.
>>
Forgettable OST. Some of the decent themes weren't even included in the volumes.
>>
>>159244867
FAI
>>
>>159245823
Second movie would be short as hell considering Rider would fucking murder him and Rin the moment they got out of the church, or Archer gutting him like a pig
>>
File: IMG_3957.jpg (73KB, 680x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3957.jpg
73KB, 680x618px
>>159246174
That's just all your opinion though. Why do you seem so annoyed at the thought of people liking her character?
>>
>>159246138
Caster and Saber were the UBW heroines. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>159220408
>Looks boring
>Wormslut
>3 parts
I'll pass until we have all 3.
>>
>>159246395
Archer was the UBW heroine. Get it right anon.
>>
Never knew fish girl was from this series...
>>
>>159246138
Her character did not need that much development to begin with stop making it seem like she was out of it for the whole of UBW when she was a main character.
>>
File: img-key.jpg (584KB, 1500x2139px) Image search: [Google]
img-key.jpg
584KB, 1500x2139px
>>159246492
But Sakura is really pretty in HF.
>>
>>159246276
Her character is shit and people are only liking her to be part of the hype of a shitty route. But why do I bother, the movies will show how plain boring the route is until you get to the ending. In part is good because after all that shit in the beggining it's finally ending and to top it all Rin beats the living shit of little miss Sakura, the most annoying shit in the route.
>>
File: IMG_3965.png (354KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3965.png
354KB, 715x1000px
>>159246726
You seem angry anon.
>>
Why do you guys always argue about which of the 3 routes and heroines is best?
>>
>>159246188
was for >>159227403
>>
>>159246795
I am just calling out for what Sakura truly is, the worst heroine of FSN. She and Shirou have one of the worst chemistries I have seen in anime. The whole route was a chore until she finally picked up the mantle of bad guy and I could openly hate the slut.
>>
>>159246814
Cancerous HFags who think their route is mature because it's extra edgy.
>>
>>159246963
>worst chemistries I have seen in anime
The first film isn't even out yet. Could it be that you actually didn't read the visual novel?
>>
>>159247089
I am comparing her chemistry in the VN with general anime, and it's still terrible. It really does tell how bad Nasu wrote the pair.
>>
File: 66d090165f15fac92d53f12f9164ef61.jpg (1008KB, 1660x1639px) Image search: [Google]
66d090165f15fac92d53f12f9164ef61.jpg
1008KB, 1660x1639px
Anyone wanna talk about F/HA? It's better than UBW vs HF trashposting
>>
>>159247148
They don't even have that many scenes in the anime though?
>>
>>159247232
>reading comprehension
>>
>>159247274
How can you compare though? Those two don't interact much in any of the anime adaptations since Sakura and him don't have that many interactions in the first two routes.
>>
File: 1451506648038.jpg (311KB, 1100x751px) Image search: [Google]
1451506648038.jpg
311KB, 1100x751px
>>159246963
The only person Shirou has chemistry with is Kotomine
>>
>>159222782
the only constant that matters is that Shirou and Sakura belong together
>>
>>159247381
>I am comparing their VN relationship to those of general anime.

Is that hard to understand? I never said I was comparing the FSN anime.
>>
>>159247421
Wasn't that the plot to CCC?
>>
>>159230028
He's gonna become a man, finally.
>>
>>159247193
I forget but she is alive and well in the end right? She just lost an arm?
>>
>>159230028
Sakura is the goal that lies beyond ideals, she's the real deal anon.
>>
Why are Sakura and Shinji so controversial?
>>
>>159247453
no
>>
>>159246726
> when rhino inferiority complex has become yours
It's time to let go anon.
>>
File: 1428005593966.png (402KB, 481x429px) Image search: [Google]
1428005593966.png
402KB, 481x429px
>>159247555
Shinji isn't controversial. It's clear that he's best boy.
>>
>>159246007
>and never had to face any consequences for his action.
Dude, at least Kerry lost both his girlfriend and wife. He's never allowed to see his daughter again, and the only slight bit of happiness he ever had was saving Shirou. And even after that he was miserable. Basically lost everything that was dear to him and regretted it until the last day of his life. That was his punishment, and what he deserved.

The same can't never be said of Sakura. She never lost anything, in fact was rewarded instead. It's not the same thing.
>>
Sudou's Rin Tohsaka Design is back http://imgur.com/a/8SCix
>>
>>159247816
I don't know why they changed the art style when Fate/Zero and the F/SN Vita openings looked perfect
>>
>>159247816
Eh, it wasn't a big deal or that different. Except for a couple of autists being extremely petty. I still see the Alien look on Sakura's design so it's all the same shit.
>>
File: baki_v18_074.jpg (203KB, 788x1100px) Image search: [Google]
baki_v18_074.jpg
203KB, 788x1100px
>>159236693
>>159236722
>>
>>159247816
It looks worse because UFO is going with that terrible coloring palette brought by God Eater.
>>
File: IMG_1533.jpg (1MB, 1700x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1533.jpg
1MB, 1700x1280px
>>159247445
Compare whatever you want. Sakura is still the most gorgeous heroine with the best route and best romance.
>>
File: Sudou-Tabata.jpg (60KB, 1440x405px) Image search: [Google]
Sudou-Tabata.jpg
60KB, 1440x405px
>>159247816
>>
>>159247701
Nasu wanted it to be that way. He stated how he believes Sakura deserves a second chance at happiness or something along those lines. It's been posted in previous threads.
>>
>>159230028
Thank fuck for that. Shirou abandoning his shounen-tier ideals that weren't even his to begin with in order to protect/save the person most dear to him is one of the best things about the entire route.
>>
>>159248055
She is pretty, but having the worst route and worst romance made it shit. Doesn't matter how hard you try to deny it you know the truth well.
>>
>>159248091
So what happened to the other designer?
>>
>>159248091
That's a world of difference desu. She went from the Tohsaka Rin everyone loves, close to the VN design, to a generic moeblob.
>>
>>159248183
>Hurr durr shounen-tier shit is bad
I want the autistic kids to kill themselves, right after they fucking lurk more.
>>
>>159248221
I don't know why they changed it, but if I had to guess it's because Tabata's low-detail designs are more animation friendly.
>>
File: Kotomine.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kotomine.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>159247816
>>159248091
Both looks like shit. Also, lack of noses...
>>159247863
Definitely. Zero art was impeccable, can't understand those changes.
>>159248021
You noticed as well. Also, image quality seems off... it looks blurry.
>>
Based Shinji.
>>
>>159248093
Again, that implies Sakura's feelings are more important than the deaths of those 60 people. Which is horrible, because basically all those people died for nothing, and will never get any explanation as to what happened to them, or any sort of compensation. She got away with murder, literally.
>>
>>159248183
Problem is that he lusts over a rotten whore.
that's contrived as shit, any sane man who isn't a retarded cuck would drop her like a hot potato even if he didn't need to throw away his ideals.
>>
>>159248183
Except the person most dear to him is garbage.
>>
>>159248350
>cuck
>>
>>159248348
then go complain to nasu i guess
>>
>>159248266
>implying that wanting to protecting everyone ISNT shounen-tier
Anon please.
>>
>>159248348
>>159248093
>>159248425
It (Normal End) was the only conclusion considered at the time. However, after writing about 2/3 of it, I found that the story itself did not allow such a conclusion. After that, I wrote the original conclusion, and then followed the story and write the happy end. Since this was Shirou's tale of happiness after losing so much, even if Saber and Illya were lost, at least he should let Sakura achieve happiness. And this was the conclusion. Even though Sakura indirectly became a mass murderer, there was no reason to deny her of happiness. I came up with this idea that if one were alive, it was not bad to redeem him/herself while looking forward to happiness. Even though this was hypocrisy, I felt that the story itself strongly demanded this possibility. To be honest, it was the first time that I lost to the story I wrote.

Nasu: Yes, its plot was created with porn in mind.

Takeuchi: The image of those worms became too strongly attached to Sakura, and I think we did a pretty mean thing to her. ...We're making "Fate/hollow ataraxia" now, but even in that, there's been talk of how it'll be hard to dispel Sakura's negative image...

Nasu: Aww, I don't think there's any need to dispel it, though. Isn't it alright for that to just be part of Sakura?
>>
>>159248425
Nasu already admitted to Sakura's character arc being bad and immature, that's why he used CCC as an opportunity to do it right.
>>
>>159248301
>You noticed as well. Also, image quality seems off... it looks blurry.
Not only did I noticed that but the supposed better Rin design has her eyes too far apart. I can't believe that they are going to pass this as movie quality.
>>
>>159248350
/r9k/ leave
>>
>>159248468
That doesn't make it bad even though it's impossible but that is the beauty of UBW that you missed. Your loss not mine, fedora tipper.
>>
>>159235314
Back pedalling on Nasu's part due to oversight.
>>
>>159248496
But instead of Shirou he used Hakuno. Really makes your brain fat jiggle.
>>
>>159248483
Well, at least he admits it was supposed to be that awful.
>>
>>159248568
His ideals play a different role in the two routes, he doesn't have to abandon them in UBW whereas in HF he has to pick between two extreme choices. I like that he abandons them for the one most dear to him; wouldn't we all do that for the person we love? Hell it doesn't even have to be a partner, wouldn't you do it for someone important to you in general?
>>
>>159248483
Lmao
>>
>>159248803
What about when Caster holds Taiga hostage?
>>
>>159248803
It showed me how in this fantasy he could become a shitty human who can't accomplish more than saving 1 person, just like in realy life! Wow great, this is why I read VNs to remind me of real life.
>>
>>159246625
Fuck wormslut
>>
I want Archer route.
>>
>>159249430
You already got that twice? Shame the Fate Extra anime isn't focusing on Archer bromance
>>
Shirou should ditch Sakura and marry Saber Alter.
>>
>>159249490
I want to play as Rin and romance Archer. They should make this. Alternative route would be Shirou or Shinji (or Berserker hentai route).
>>
>>159249675
But then Sakura would get jealous and order Saber to kill him
>>
>>159233997
>>159235314
What's so different then to make it an AU? I admit it has been years since I read stay night and zero, but I don't remember any contradictory info between their series of events.
>>
>>159234955
Oath in the snow Shiro isn't evil, they never guaranteed sacrificing Miyu would actually save humanity, so, he never got the resolve to took the risk of killing her
>>
File: IMG_1020.jpg (142KB, 576x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
142KB, 576x950px
Are the threads going to be this bad when the torrent for the first film is out?
>>
>>159249975
The ending of F/Z isn't consistent with F/SN
>>
File: 1492411051171.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1492411051171.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>159250131
Welcome to Fate threads. This is all they will ever be.
>>
>>159234955
Is this really from Prisma Illya? Where's Illya?
>>
>>159250218
I'm sure they'll shove in a scene of Illya and Kuro kissing to appease the people who go in expecting that.
>>
>>159243573
>Liking le genki vampire, the tortured immortal and the dumb flat imouto
Kill yourself
>>
>>159250526
Tell me why akiha is dumb
>>
>>159250131
I am only at 10% autism right now.
>>
>Fai shitposting
>>159250193
>no more F/Z tier wild ride until F/SF anime
At least Dies Irae threads will be golden
>>
>>159233997
>taking nasu's retcons seriously
>taking anything released after zero seriously
>>
Remember when UTW subtitled all of Carnival Phantasm and Mirror Moon translated all the Melty Blood games?

Looks like they are back.

https://nyaa.si/view/935321
>>
>>159245198
I do.
>>
>>159250690
SF anime never
;_;
>>
>>159245198
>UBW
>Lancer and Gil
Secondary spotted

>HF
>about Shinji
kek
>>
>>159250193
F/Z threads on /a/ were truly magical.
>>
>>159250762
It's just matter of time. Like in F/Z case
>>
>>159250910
Why did UBW and FGO kill Fate threads?
>>
>>159250939
FSF is nowhere near over though.
>>
>>159250967
Because gatcha's shit. And UBW is boring, because 90% of people visiting here already read all of Fate Stay Night and appraciated shonenshit (first two routes) less than Heaven's Feel, the route featuring the most Kotomine and Ilya.
>>
>>159243039
Illya is just a generic loli, only defined as a character by her suffering bacastor as well

What would make her route so much better than Sakura?
>>
>>159250720
>it's not fake

ooh baby
>>
>>159250762
>>159250939
It must be made by Ufotable. I wouldn't want any other studio on that project.
>>
>>159251034
>I'm the real fan because I only like 1/3 of FSN.
>>
Almost every Fate thread

>SABER A BEST
>TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY OHOHOHOHOHOHO
>WORMSLUT
>same ips arguing over their favorite waifu till one gets tired and the thread starts to die
>ILLYA/CASTER/RIDER SHOULDVE GOTTEN THEIR OWN ROUTES. NASU A HACK.
>mapo tofu
>KIREI A BEST
>does really anyone like shirou?
>prisma is mentioned
>ZERO IS BETTER
>someone complaining about the VN in general and how all the girls are shit
>"tsukihime remake never ;_;"
>talk about the osts
>someone explaining to a newfag the three routes and how shirous ideal plays a different role in each of them
>discussion over which shirou is the best
>a mention of sparks liner high

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>159251197
Whoops, forgot the

>shinji literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>159251197
saberfags are not vocal at all.
>>
>>159245198
>UBW
>Gil
Gil actually appeared more in Fate route than he did in UBW route.
>>
>>159251197
>Kekalot Vs Gilkek
>King of jobbers
>>
>>159250967
UBW? Everyone read VN. We already seen DEEN movie. Nothing to discuss. F/Z is different
>>
>>159220408
Is it a 45min. "movie" or a two hours one?
>>
File: IMG_0382.jpg (213KB, 1200x906px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0382.jpg
213KB, 1200x906px
>>159249675
But Shirou only likes Blue Seiba
>>
File: 1406593694768.jpg (564KB, 1325x765px) Image search: [Google]
1406593694768.jpg
564KB, 1325x765px
>>159251197
Here.
>>
>>159251600
We don't know how long they'll be yet.
>>
>>159251600
Three 2h long movies rumor
>>
>>159250566
Her entire contrived plan to keep things from Shiki
>>
>>159250967
F/Z secondaries killed Fate threads.
>>
>>159248348
>that implies Sakura's feelings are more important than the deaths of those 60 people
Her feelings are more important.
>>
>>159252118
Kill yourself wormfag
>>
>>159252149
How about no :^)
>>
>>159251197
>KIREI A BEST
Kirei is best though.
>>
>>159251197
Where do Carenfags and Bazzetfags factor into this?
>>
>>159250143
How?

Kiritsugu destroys grail and sets Fuyuki on fire, Saves Shirou, gil is tainted and remains, grail mud revives Kotomine, Shota Shirou promises to become a superhero

It's exactly as every flashback in stay night says things happened
>>
>fatetards
lol
>>
File: 89FWObG.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
89FWObG.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>159248214
Nah anon. She is the best girl with the best route and the best romance. Denial is not an option, just accept it, Wormy waifu is the best.
>>
>>159251700
>Not Sakura puffs up with WORMS
>>
File: 1411605785568.jpg (349KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1411605785568.jpg
349KB, 1024x768px
>>159246014
I like UBW as much as any UBWfag but it is VERY MUCH the middle of the story. It's no real conclusion to the themes of the story, or Shirou as a character.
To value some things more than others is to accept reality. UBW Shirou would never be able to confront Kotomine and the truth of the grail. Because Angra Manyu is an innocent person who hasn't done wrong. To kill him is to accept inherit evil, and that not everyone can, or SHOULD be saved.
HF Shirou valued Sakura's life over all others, so he was able to deny Kirei. But UBW Shirou's philosophy, to save everyone would force him to accept both Angra and Kirei, and Saber Alter as still worth saving.
>>
Hello, I'd like to start watching the fate series but I don't know what the best order is. Can anyone help ?
>>
>>159254585
Read the VN, then just literally watch anything in any order you want.
>>
>>159254585
>Fate/Stay Night
Five years after the death of his foster father, strange events begin happening in town, and he finds himself drawn into a battle between the magi called "Masters".

"I have a secret I haven't told you...I'm a magi."

Fate tells the story of Emiya Shirou, who accidentally summons Saber and is dragged into the 5th Holy Grail War.

There are story scenarios in the game, each telling an alternate version of the story, revealing different aspects of the Grail War and the characters involved.

Story I: Fate
Story II: UBW
Story III: HF / Other Night

>Fate/Stay Night: Realta Nua
Updated version of FSN for PS2, PS Vita and iOS. All 18+ materials were taken out, new features include all-new CG and plots, voice acting, and other improvements. The new PC version released as three separate games, each containing one of the game's stories.

>Fate/Stay Night: Garden of Avalon
Short story about Saber. Don't read this until completing FSN Story I: Fate.

>Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Sequel story to FSN. In Ataraxia Shirou finds himself stuck in a 4-day time loop that reenacts the events of the 5th Holy Grail War. Shirou must deal with a new Master, as well as a mysterious woman, all the while figuring out how to escape from the time loop.

Don't play or watch this until completing FSN.

>Fate/Zero
Prequel story to FSN. The ultimate battle royale, in which seven Mages each vying for control of the miracle-granting Holy Grail summon seven Epic Heroes and fight until only one remains... The Holy Grail War.

Don't read or watch this until completing FSN.

>Fate/Unlimited Codes
Fighting game based on FSN and FHA.

>The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II
Spinoff of FZ. Don't read this until completing FSN and FZ.
>>
>>159254585
Watch Zero and then UBW. The VN has aged like milk and it's not even considered canon in any other timeline.
>>
>>159254734
>>159254762
>>159254778
Thank you guys
>>
File: 1417727700112.jpg (529KB, 800x985px) Image search: [Google]
1417727700112.jpg
529KB, 800x985px
>>159254861
If you like F/SN it's worth reading Tsukihime as well.
It's a classic for a reason.
>>
>>159254979
I was planning on watching the anime only but I'll keep that in mind
>>
>>159254979
I'm waiting for the remake
>>
>>159255034
Leave these threads until you're done or you'll get spoiled.
>>
>>159255034
>>159255050
Tsukihime
https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

Tsukihime Fun Disc: Plus+Disc
https://www.mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc

Tsukihime Fun Disc: Kagetsu Tohya
https://www.mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya

Melty Blood: Re-Act Final Tuned
https://firedrop.com/25426971907a4e09

Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code - Community Edition
https://mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY
>>
File: DogSlut.jpg (371KB, 2157x1465px) Image search: [Google]
DogSlut.jpg
371KB, 2157x1465px
Sakura was never raped you fucks, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1352373319752.jpg (282KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1352373319752.jpg
282KB, 1000x1000px
>Heaven's Feel
More like Heaven's Trash starring the worst cunt imaginable as the main girl.
No thanks.
>>
File: IMG_0377.jpg (86KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.jpg
86KB, 800x580px
>>159255337
Are you okay anon?
>>
File: wars.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
wars.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>>159247193
I enjoyed it more than Fate/stay night. I know that the game is filled with fanservice but it's so fucking good. It had everything I liked about Fate/stay night like the focus of ideals and epic fight scenes without everything I disliked (it’s pace isn’t as slow as a snail). Not to mention it had the best finale compared to any other route.
>>
>>159255034
If you really want to "get into" the fate series then going anime only isn't the way to do it. Anime only is fine if you just want to watch it as a way to kill some time or because you haven't got anything else to watch at the moment, but if you want the full experience of the story and to really understand everything then you'll have to read the visual novel.
And hollow ataraxia doesn't even have an anime yet so you'll definitely can't go anime only for that.
>>
File: 1469135305072.jpg (672KB, 1488x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1469135305072.jpg
672KB, 1488x1952px
>>159255337
Nobody asked you
>>
>>159255407
>>159255447
Enjoy your worms, fags.
>>
>>159255104
Thanks m8
>>
File: 1415935819603.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1415935819603.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
>>159255537
I'll enjoy my cup
>>
So when all the movies are out will people no longer read the visual novel? Because if so Fate threads are going to get even worse than they already are as time goes on.
>>
>>159255808
The people who played Tsukihime, Fate and Mahoyo will always be here
>>
>>159245143
you read the whole thing to criticize it yet your only criticism is basically "it sucks because I don't like it"
>>
>>159255897
Yes but so will the all newfags who will refuse to read the visual novel because they'll assume that it's actually no better than the anime and that the people who say otherwise are just being elitists for no reason
>>
>>159255602
I still love how both Ilya and Archer told him it was alright to do the selfish thing for once, the rain scene and the build up to it were one of the best parts of HF.
>>
>>159255808
all the stupid secondary shit like fate grand order and the illya show has already made fate threads unbearable (they will still pretty bad even before that when people kept arguing about power levels)
>>
I want a Fate/Camelot.
>>
>>159256310
Could have happened if they re-adapted Fate and told Fate/Camelot through Shirou's dreams
>>
>>159220408
Oh great, more fate bullshit.
>>
File: TM guide 01 july.jpg (4MB, 1346x10000px) Image search: [Google]
TM guide 01 july.jpg
4MB, 1346x10000px
>>159254585
It's from before the UBW release, but still valid.
>>
File: least intelligent comment.png (251KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
least intelligent comment.png
251KB, 1190x906px
>>159258138

Excellent commentary my fellow anon. Please, tell us how you arrived at such an exquisite remark.
>>
>>159255409
>F/HA
>Pacing not slow
>>
>>159220408
The important question is: Realta Nua or Educated Prostitute?
>>
>>159259880
Realta Nua
>>
>>159259880
Educated Prostitute. They had already said that they choose to make HF a movie series so that they wouldn't have to censor it like they would have been forced to do it it was a TV anime instead.
>>
>>159223789
>main timeline/canon to be FSN,Zero, and Hollow
Not since Grand Order, GO is now the mainline and Tsukihime is now it's own world.
>>
>>159260225
The GO world is an exception by Nasu's own statements as to what constitutes a Fate world, he said it's like the Fake world.
>>
>>159260379
It is still the world closest to the primary branch compared to other works.
>>
Out of all the endings, I find the Fate ending to be the best
>>
>>159260460

Apocrypha is the closest to the primary branch, its literally the same timeline with one major change which was only 60 years in the past. Grand Order's timeline is barely recognizable, just like Extra. The breaks from the main universe's history/setting are massive.
>>
>>159264301
He's saying that there's a hypothetical "main branch" that neither FSN or GO are but GO is closer to it. Think globally about the TM multiverse not just Fate.
>>
>>159235314
Doesn't really matter to the tv adaption
>>
>>159255407
otp
>>
>>159264996
Tv adaptation is AU, confirmed by nasu
>>
File: Fai profile.png (1020KB, 1049x937px) Image search: [Google]
Fai profile.png
1020KB, 1049x937px
>>159255447

Love this meme, because it's true. It is so easy to spot UBWfags. They are the most salty TM fans on any site.
>>
>>159266850
What the fuck?
>>
>>159266850
Who the fuck is this faggot
>>
>>159267134
Fai a.k.a cookingpriest.
Used to be an extremely obnoxious tripfag cocksucker, now he doesn't dare to put on his trip anymore.
>>
>>159255337
>>159236526
this, the thread is too fucking dead...
>>
>>159246274
Kotomine seems pretty hyped for the second coming of his waifu Kerry. He says he'd win but its probably just Kotomine doubletalk since he has no fucking way of fighting the remaining servants or even Rin alone
>>
File: 1386372223025 (1).png (449KB, 1325x765px) Image search: [Google]
1386372223025 (1).png
449KB, 1325x765px
>>159251700
>no Whore of Babylon Whore of Babylon Whore of Babylon
>>
>>159255447
I am around type-moon fandom since the start of the Tsukihime translation project by mirror moon and I agree with this.
>>
>>159227403
>>159224599
The same shit head sound director did UBW and Fate/Zero.

The actual OST for F/Z was pretty good, the same with UBW.
>>
>>159245902
>You literally have no way to prove it
They call her a "slut", even though she's more faithful than Rin and Saber. They call her a mass murderer, even though it's made clear that the grail mud is what's killing people. They call her useless, even though she ends up killing more villains than the other heroines did in their routes. Anyone who believes she's any of those three things very obviously didn't read the VN.
>>
>>159269691
>Sakura
>Faithful
>>
>>159245736
>Sakura is indirectly responsible
>indirectly
Exactly. The ones directly responsible are Zouken and Angra Mainyu, and they paid for it like they were supposed to. Using Sakura's body against her will to carry out their evil was just a way for them to use an innocent as a scapegoat for their crimes. She never asked to get grail shards that manifest on their own and murder people at night placed inside her, so she had nothing she needed to be punished for. Killing Sakura is like shooting a hostage as the criminals gloat and jeer for you to do it.
>>
>>159268458
Kotomine thinks Kerry was a turbofag though after he found out the faggot was just retarded rather than born wrong, it's Shirou who made him doki doki
>>
>>159243039
>Sakura is not smart like Rin, isn't determined like Saber, doesn't have any outstanding trait other than cooking, and she just isn't charismatic enough.

One's charisma is a subjective thing. Rin is basically the mouthpiece for Nasu to dump lore, and she is more experienced than Sakura because of obvious reasons.

Though they turn that on its head during HF when Sakura is able to evade Rin's familiars and Rider kinda gives Rin some ice burns on how she shouldn't underestimate Sakura's instincts. Plus, let's be honest, in the grand scheme of things, Rin kinda didn't know jack about what really went on in this ritual, but that is more her father believing he had the 4th war in the bag and not giving her the details about the whole thing being a pyramid schme for magi.

As for being determined, no she isn't a warrior, but considering her circumstances, she actually did pretty decently. She saved Shirou a couple times in the route at great risk to herself, something they should be going over in the first movie when Rider bails him out from getting melted by Zouken. Sakura never even bragged about doing so to Shirou, you'd think since she is infatuated with the boy she would try to go for brownie points.

As for the last point, she likes to cook, so what? At the very least it's an actual hobby, not her just trying to get into Shirou's pants like most kouhai would do. She and Shirou legit like cooking together and it's pretty funny how they make a production out of it. That is a good example of their chemistry.
>>
When is the new Prisma Ilya chapter due?
>>
File: 365546347563.png (31KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
365546347563.png
31KB, 400x510px
>>159243039
>>159244485
Actually, Sakura>Rin in popularity.
>>
>>159270161

She is, past the memes and BS.

And not just to Shirou. There was a good scene in Hollow where her juniors in the archery club called her just before she is about to go on a date with Shirou. They say someone got injured and they need help. She immediately drops everything, cancels the date and asks Shirou to take Rider out for some shopping.

It's no wonder she was able to take the archery club to nationals as captain, she shepherds her flock well. If that isn't faithful I don't know what is.
>>
>>159220408
Why do people get so butthurt over the lack of dick worms. The sex is the worst part of the series. Sakuras rape is just a shitty plot device. Nothing changes if you remove the dick worms other than some faggots getting off to lolis being raped. Face it. Theres no reason to have dick worms and they wont be included.
>>
>>159245627

You guys ever think TM just knew exactly who to cast with these two before the DEEN anime even started? It's too coincidental.

The irony of Sakura and Saber's seiyuu playing lesbian lovers in another show is not lost on me. You would think Shitaya and Kawasumi would be on more Fate related plugs together since they've done a radio show for Kannazuki no Miko as the main couple, which was pretty damn popular.
>>
File: fgog.png (775KB, 1393x767px) Image search: [Google]
fgog.png
775KB, 1393x767px
>>159268536
Please. There is a fgog version now too.
>>
>>159255337
At least it gave us more best girl Illya and Kotomine.
>>
>>159273873
>wormslut
>faithful
>>
>>159275599
Cancer.
>>
File: IMG_3239.jpg (893KB, 1334x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3239.jpg
893KB, 1334x714px
>>159261769
While the romance seems half assed, the ending did make me tear up when Saber bid farewell to Shirou. Realta Nua ending gave me some sort of an emotional fulfillment when both of them reunited in Avalon and spent eternity together.
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.