[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

examples of archetypes that you normally love, but you despise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fuck you disco granny.jpg (315KB, 1152x1284px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you disco granny.jpg
315KB, 1152x1284px
examples of archetypes that you normally love, but you despise the character
>>
Only thing trigger can do well are the character designs imo. They have produced outstanding ,diverse and interesting LOOKING their staff is generally mediocre at everything else.

So to answer your question:
>examples of archetypes that you normally love, but you despise the character

All Trigger characters archetypes wear their welcome to me pretty quick.
>>
>>159213679
I've got no intention of hating on Trigger or anything like that, I just feel genuine loathing for Ragyo when I normally love evil and bitchy older ladies. I was wondering if anyone else felt the same about another character.
>>
>>159212596
What's wrong with her?
>>
>>159216148
It was the moment where she just starts finger banging Satsuki out of the blue and the combined realization that she's probably been doing that her whole life. Up until that point she had just been an entertaining villain for me.
>>
>>159212596
I somehow don't actually despise her even after all that shit she had done. Like damn, I really want to know more about her. How the fuck did she end up the way she did? I WANT TO KNOW!!!
>>
I found her raping pretty disturbing it was because shes basically an alien on top of being her mother. It expresses the life fibres hatred for humans better than violence.
>>
>>159212596
It's the reverse for me, to be desu.
>>
>>159218107
Yeah, pretty sure her body was seventy percent life fiber by the time she first appeared. Also fibers are typically parasitic, so I guess once Ragyo ended up becoming more fiber than person she just moved on from herself to...you know.
>>
>>159217663
I think its implied by a shot that Ragyo wore a 100% life fibre garment and her body was changed into a life fibre being. Because normal humans cant wear a 100% life fibre garment for long before it takes over.
Similar to how Ryuko turned into a monster but she was already part fibre so she could withstand it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.