[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one would you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: choose.jpg (2MB, 3000x2200px) Image search: [Google]
choose.jpg
2MB, 3000x2200px
Which one would you?
>>
>>159210382
yaMCha

I choose Raditz.

If I get time before my landing on Earth I first try and find out how to hide my power level. I then attempt to make my back tingle to see if I can go super saiyan yet. While on Earth instead of making a beeline for Goku I go to Capsule Corp HQ and find the Dragon Radar, I then gather the balls as fast as I can and when I have them, I wish for immortality.

(At this point nobody (Except Kami, probably) knows I am on Earth)

I make sure to fucking carpet bomb an area of around a 20 mile radius around the area I will summon the dragon to prevent any sudden interference.

Upon getting my immortality I continually shoot myself through the chest and abuse Zenkai to it's limits.

I then defect to the side of Earth and tell them about intergalactic super evils that they don't really have to care about, I then attempt to teach Goku how to tingle himself into super saiyan.

I guess I also get gravity training and just try and get strong enough to defeat Dabura to prevent Badabi and Buu from fucking everything up
>>
>>159210968
uh...why did you make your plan more convoluted than it had to be

Why not join the good guys first and then just use the dragonballs?
>>
>>159211210
Because no true good guy in Dragon Ball would want to wish for immortality, I feel like If I tried that they might just say no to be on the premise.

Literally only evil people in this series want Immortality.

Also the chance I would be trusted is real fucking low anyway so might as well just do the immortality thing first. Also if I spend too long on Earth trying to gain their trust Vegeta and Nappa would notice and probably come check the situation out.
>>
>>159210382
>get a death note
>never get caught by not being a fucking idiot
>>
go back to gaia retard
>>
>>159210382
>>
>>159210382
>Become the little girl
>feed the starving with endless supply of cake
>They believe I'm a saint
>Make an army of hobos
>Conquer the world
>>
>>159214316
This, the only correct answer is little girl. WIth the powers of a little girl, you can do anything.
>>
>>159210382
I wanna be the very best easily.
>>
>>159215154
>Engaging in sexual activities will turn you back into whatever you are today
>you will never be given the dick
>>
>>159218194
From consensual sex yes, rape however doesn't count and that's what matters most.
>>
>>159218449
Can't rape the willing.
>>
>>159218592
That's true, that puts me in quite the pickle as the little girl. I guess that brings the question, do I keep my current mindset like a Tanya situation or do I forget everything and only know myself as a little girl?

If the latter, I think the idea of rape would scare that little girl and she would be unwilling.
>>
>>159218449
>immune to rape
>>
>>159218692
Anon pointed out that if it's enjoyed it's not rape. So I would have to force myself to hate it in order to remain a little girl. The problem is, you can't beat the cock.
>>
>>159210382
>being a loli
>can't whore myself out
Shit game tbqh
>>
>>159212442
This.
>>
>>159212442
seems like a no brainer to me, since we know how it works, can just put accident for everything. Since its magic no way to trace it to you if you don't bring it out in public or something similar.
>>
>>159218761
You either enjoy it or not anon. If you do you go back to being a guy and if you don't you simple can't get dicked.
>>
>>159210382
Definitely the butler. I don't care what girl it is nor if she falls in love with me, it would just be good to have a guaranteed "purpose" to living and a family-esque relationship with a girl
>>
File: 1498772852882.jpg (49KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1498772852882.jpg
49KB, 556x561px
>>159210382
>mfw stats for Genderbending is perfect
Genderbending is easy for me because I found that genre to be a favorite of mine way back when. I would be able to go out with all of my friends and no one would suspect a thing.
>>
>>159210382
Gokigenyou looks pretty good. You get to be a cute girl on the student council forever.
>>
>>159210382
>yaMCha
I'd be a side character from the chink LN Against The Gods and just take the MCs mirror necklace then kill myself.
If you die while wearing it you reincarnate and get magical plot armor through determinism.
>>
I would take a potato chip and eat it.

The real problem with Death Note (aside from... everything) is that the author has no idea how a real villain protagonist ought to work.
I wouldn't need to kill many people--just a few, here and there, and even then it'd mostly be for the ability to control them before they die.
After that point, you become wealthy and powerful enough that nobody can stop you.

Also, an important point: There is no law for "murder by magic"
Assuming nobody aside from you starts picking up magic death books, all you need to do is not be an omnicidal maniac and you'll do just fine.
>>
>>159219559
Even if you are an omnicidal maniac, how could they possibly prove that you killed all those people? The only "evidence" is that you have a notebook with the names of all the deceased and details about their death
>>
>>159219559
the author didn't want, you know, for Kira to win

he wanted him to fall by his own pride and ego, he's basically a typical battle shounen villain in the protagonist role.
>>
Please let me live in Marimite. That would be amazing.
>>
>>159210382
What if everyone in the world had death notes?
How long would it be until humanity goes extinct?
>>
>>159222322
Wouldn't happen.
There would quickly be some technology to protect against such a thing.
>>
>>159210382
So, do I get to be a newtype?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.